Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wandering Mage Gets Tied Down!

Kirara
    Kirara

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: God Summoning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wandering Mage Gets Tied Down! Empty Wandering Mage Gets Tied Down!

Post by Kirara 28th July 2016, 10:43 am

Kirara headed to Magnolia after that rather... unappealing adventure in Beanstalk village. Let's just say she doesn't plan on eating too many vegetables in the future. But anyway, she headed to Magnolia to purchase some new clothes, as her old ones had become tattered and damaged, and Kirara liked to travel in style and ragged clothes were not very stylish for her. Not only did she need new clothes, but she had to get a few bandages, as she had been hurt while fighting, and she chose Magnolia because she had heard it had amazing hospitals. She wasn't hurt that badly, so she felt that the hospital could wait a little bit longer. After all, she only had about 3 scrapes.

She began to browse the shops for something to wear. She had also grown a bit tired of her old look, and wanted something a bit more attention grabbing. She entered a shop and began to look around. "Hello, how may I help you?" A woman who appeared to be a worker in the shop had walked up to Kirara. "Nothing as of now, I'm just look-" Mid-sentence Kirara had found something amazing: a black and white frilled outfit complete with black thigh-high socks and a black bow. "Actually, I'm interested in purchasing that." Kirara pointed to the astonishing outfit.

"Would you like to try it on?" "Definitely!" "Alright, come this way." The woman brought Kirara the outfit in the size small and directed her toward the dressing rooms. Kirara tried on the outfit, and exited the dressing room to show it off to the woman. "How does it look?" "It looks amazing! But I think it would look better with this purse for only 30 jewels more! Oh, and these shoes!" Kirara tried on teh shoes and the purse and looked in the mirror. "I love it! How much will this be?" "Only 500 jewel" The woman smiled, but Kirara did not. However, she did really want the outfit, so she paid the jewel for the outfit. She then ran out of the store.
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wandering Mage Gets Tied Down! Empty Re: Wandering Mage Gets Tied Down!

Post by Imai-chi 28th July 2016, 11:17 am

It was his first time being in such a place like Magnolia; an outdriving metropolis, although quite in the shadow of their old, legal guild that was labelled dark back then. He had no idea of the actual reason, but that wasn't why he was here; it was a nice opportunity to check some new towns out in this enormous continent, so he asked himself today 'Why not?'. Sei, the cute, little alien, was alongside him; rather, holding tightly to his back as it disliked walking with him in any other way. It could float, though, but it preferred this little way of moving around. Imai didn't bother it at all as they crossed the roads. His face turned directions all the time, watching every corner of this unknown city, and saving the memory. "It looks a little like Shirotsume... but it's way more alive," he commented.

At some point, he would find himself in a crowded road that most likely lead pass multiple, famous shops; those includes clothing stores, restaurants and bars. He had to squish himself between the massive groups that passed him forth and back, until he popped himself out on a small opening in front of a clothing shop. "Phew, are you okay, Se-" he was about to speak up, before bumping into a stranger. Because of his rushing, he accidently fell over this poor girl that he crossed paths with, finding himself mounting her. "Ouch... oh, I'm so sorry, lady!" he immediately excused, leaping himself off her again, "Excuse me, it's just too crowdy a-and I couldn't... you know, tough time." He found himself scratching the back of his head a lot. His headband was surely apparent, showing off his origin...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 28th July 2016, 2:12 pm

As Kirara ran out of the store, she had been toppled by a boy she had never seen before. Another unfamiliar face, which is something she loved to see. Meeting new people was sort of a hobby of her's. Though she was a bit embarrassed by how she had encountered this new characters, she was excited that she had encountered a new person all the same, but the embarrassment had shadowed over the excitement for a moment. "E-ehm," Her face was slightly flushed with a deep red. "I'm alright, it's fine." She stood to her feet and looked at the stranger. He didn't appear to be much older than her, which was pretty nice. She didn't know anyone around her age, except for Akashi, though he's 3 years older than her.

She waved her hands and pleaded, "I-it's alright, hehe. Accidents happen all the time." She looked at his headband and noticed the guild insignia. "Oooh, are you apart of one of those wizard guilds? I had heard about them from my old-but-new friend Akashi." She was a bit excited to meet someone from a guild, as this would be her first time doing so. She wanted to know about guild life and if it were exciting to be in one. "So, how is life being in a guild? Is it exciting?"
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 29th July 2016, 8:40 am

This girl around his age appeared quite understanding as she kind of accepted his apology with ease. He sighed in relief, forgetting all the imaginations of how he expected people to react; not everyone wanted to be toppled over. Although, he caught a glimpse of her embarrassment, which was sort of compassionate to the just as embarrassed mage. "Oh good, I'm glad that you're alright. I would rather skip becoming responsible for a broken arm or leg..." he let out in relief, a little random against the atmosphere, but completely honest words of his. His eyes kept resting on her bandaged eye, despite that he felt pretty mean at the moment. It wasn't exactly good manners to glaring at something like that; at least, that was his own, little fact.

She suddenly noticed the guild crest on his headband, and asked about his guild and how the life in a guild sounded like. She sounded interested in his guild stuff; perhaps she was a mage herself, who caught taste of joining a mage guild someday. Well, what held him back from telling about Sabertooth and, hopefully, gain a guild member? "Well, you see," he began telling with a joyful voice, "It's AWESOME! Just to be sure; you probably know that guilds' objectives are the jobs that are requested, you know, 'work' and all, but believe me; it's way funnier than you think. I, myself, joined Sabertooth a couple... a while ago." He put his fingers on the headband and adjusted it to show her the Sabertooth crest once more. "It's an eternal adventure, honestly. A lot of things happens everyday, and we're like a big family." He would have a calm smile on his face with closed eyes, remembering the day that he entered the Sabertooth guild hall for the first time. "Your friend might know the feeling himself... also, we're not real Sabre Cats, just to clarify that."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 29th July 2016, 11:52 am

Kirara was normally a sympathetic person, so she was able to understand where people were coming from in certain situations and was able to forgive with ease, rather it be a big or small problem. Which, in this situation, she considered it a small problem. Accidents happened all the time, and she understood that, so it was no big deal to her. She began waving her hands, "It's no problem at all, hehe, I don't bruise easily." She noticed that his gaze would wander over to her bandaged eye, but it was probably the cause of a curious mind being at work. Kirara was a curious person herself, so she was willing to tell him about it. "Are you wondering about what this is?" She said pointing to her bandage. "I'll tell ya about if you want."

"Wow! That sounds amazing! I've been doing a few jobs myself, but they haven't been very... rewarding, hehe." She rubbed the back of her head. "Rewarding jewel wise. The experience is always amazing! I love experiencing new things, it's what strives me to continue on with my adventures!" She was very passionate when it came to the subject of adventuring. Traveling, exploring, whatever you want to all it, she loved to do it. She wasn't so sure about wizard guilds before, but suddenly her perspective of them had changed. She thought that she'd be 'tied down' in some sort of fashion. "Well, I'm not sure if Akashi would know the feeling. He's not in a wizard guild, at least not when I met him. It's been a little while since then, though."
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 30th July 2016, 3:22 am

She confirmed her eagerness about wizard guilds in her following words. Judging by her speech, she sounded like the one with a pirate's taste for adventure, one that would happily experience breathtaking events every single day. "That's quite the spirit, to be honest," Imai replied with an enlightening smile and a clenched fist full of understanding, "It's nice to see another one with such an adventurer's lust. Hehe..!" You didn't have to be a genius to realize that Imai might've been some adventurer guy himself; it was a big factor in his life, which pulled him from his home and into the guild in the very beginning. Obviously, he could understand her passionate feelings for exploring the world and all it contains. Despite that her friend Akashi appeared not to be in a guild, which Imai guessed earlier, he felt that she kind of belonged in a guild. If she thirsted for adventure, then what other place is more suited for you?

He realized that he was gazing at her bandage once again, but she gave permission to ask about it. Out of curiosity, he asked: "Alright, so... how exactly did you..?" He was, surprisingly, interrupted by another upcoming crowd moving across the street, which was pretty packed already. Suddenly, he found himself pushed closer up to the young, independant mage, while trying to keep his foothold. "Shoot, it's getting densier..." he complained a little. Sei, the passive aline on his back, suddenly flew off him to get a little more space. Flying in the air wiht freedom, it looked down at its partner and his second, embarrassing situation with a little wiggle on its head that resembled a giggle. "W-What I was *pause* saying was... how'd you end up with that bandage *pause* on your right eye? Did you suffer any *pause* accidents?" he tried to ask out in the middle of the ruffle.

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 30th July 2016, 11:05 am

Kirara did have a pirates sense of adventure... in some aspects. She was not one for pillaging and plundering, but she was one for exploring as much as she possibly could and enjoying life as much as possible. She had experienced quite a bit already, and she hadn't even left her home too long ago, which was exciting for her. By the way things had started out, she thought she'd be stuck in a rut by then, but she hadn't. She was actually flourishing! It was like she had no boundaries. Like there was nothing she couldn't see or do. If she believed in it, she could make a way for it to happen. "It's how I convinced my parents to let me leave home, hehe. I kind of threw they're sense of adventure back at them, and they were able to see things from my point of view." Kirara dusted off her skirt. "You're the second adventurous person I've met! I've met a lot of people, but only you and one other guy seemed to be interested in getting out and seeing what the world has to offer."

She pulled him slightly closer to her, but stepped to the side so that they weren't extremely close, but so that they were at a position where the moving crowd wouldn't bother them.[color=#0066ff"You looked a little troubled."[/color] Kirara giggled slightly. "Well, there's nothing wrong with my eye, I guess you could say. I didn't suffer any accident or damage, it's just something weird going on with it. Whenever I open it, it shows me something in the future. But whenever that's over, it hurts A LOT, so I have the bandage here to help me keep it closed." She sighed. "But I'm fully capable of doing everything needed with one eye!"
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 30th July 2016, 11:42 am

Oh, how lucky; her parents were actually fully agreeing with her sense of adventure. What nostalgic feeling that it brought back to him, remembering of how his parents tackled the announcement; first of all, his mother was quite nervous and sceptical to the guild itself. His father found it weird to join a guild when Imai didn't express ANY magic potential back then. If they could just look at how he'd grown up now, then he surely believed that they would be sincerely proud of him. That's the greatest loss that he ever left back at Shirotsume; their pride and blessings. It wasn't that they despises him, they were just sceptical of his choice of life. What parent isn't worrying about his or her son; it was quite complicated in this case.

"That's... nice to hear," he calmly replied with a voice of agreement, "Woah, do you think that I look adventurous? Thanks for the compliment..!" He blushed a little at the compliment 'being adventurous'; he was a true adventurer, after all. It would suck to be called 'boring' or something like that. His prideful feeling was interrupted, when she pulled him towards herself to remove him from the bothering crowds that passed through like liquid in a bottleneck. He was taken off guard, though, and the red shade on his face grew a little more. Obviously, her giggling over his trouble with the bypassers didn't help at all as it made him feel a little socially awkward at the moment. She began explaining about her right eye, and it's unique reason of being bandaged; she proclaimed that she could see something in the future! How amazing was that?! "Wait, for real? The future itself..?!" he let out in amaze, "That's too neat! How'd that be? Is it magic?" All she told was that it hurt after being used, showing its seemingly large restraint on her body. He wouldn't want to beg her to try it out now, or ever; he would feel like the greatest jerk if he even asked for it. "Hehe... you're pretty much a cyclops, you know that?" he spoke to her as he kept a more firm grip on her upper arm, preventing him from getting sucked into the crowds again, "Darn, this street is packed. We should move to somewhere else..." Sei would land on her head all of a sudden, surprisingly announcing its existence. Even Imai overlooked it when it left his back. "Oh, there you are, Sei," he spoke to it, then moved his eyes down to Kirara again, "That's right, this is Sei; my partner. Say hi, Sei." The little, alien-like being would move its head down to Kirara's face and looked straight into her eyes with innocence and some of the world's most cutest appearance...

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 30th July 2016, 12:18 pm

Her parents were understanding after about ten years of her begging and pleading to be able to leave home. Since they had experienced the outside world, they knew that it was an amazing feeling of freedom, but they also knew that it held many dangers, and her parents were far from easygoing. They worried about their children a lot, and rarely ever let them leave their sight. Unlike her newfound friend (pls I'm not trying to be rude), she showed magical prowess at a very young age, which was an uncommon thing in her family. Not many possessed the ability to use magic, not even her parents, or her younger siblings. Kirara was the oldest of five, and the only one capable of using magic. But she was able to make her parents realize that keeping her cooped up in the confines of their walls would make her miss out on nearly all of life's beneficial things; experience, friendship, love, and other things that adventure had to offer. After all, their free spirits are what allowed them to meet.

"Heck yeah! Almost as adventurous as me. ALMOST." She giggled again. She was very proud of her adventurous sense, and always would be. She noticed that his face began to turn a bit red, so she wondered if she made him uncomfortable, and her face became a bit red as a result. He looked surprised at her comment about being able to see the future. Kirara thought things like that were common in the wizard world, but apparently she was wrong. "Yeah, but if I don't want to get hurt too badly, I can only see a few minutes into the future. The farthest I've ever seen is a few days, and that was just to raise money." She chuckled. "I was doing a clairvoyant act to sponsor myself. I was doing a job, and I had no way to get there because I had no money. But I paid for it, I was attacked by wolves on the job, and the pain from this eye didn't help with that." She was surprised at his question. She honestly didn't know. "I'm not sure. I only know that an ancestor of mine had it, and it somehow got passed on to me. It could be magic, can't say for certain." She laughed at his cyclops comment. "That's a first! I guess if you could move my left eye to the center." She was caught off-guard by the creature, but she couldn't deny that it was extremely adorable. Kirara stared back at it with her deep blue eyes. "Yeah, let's go somewhere less crowded."
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 31st July 2016, 7:54 am

On top of her replying reaction with the blushing face of hers, she explained about how an ancestor of hers had the same foreseeing ability. Perhaps it was truly inherited from such a person, but Imai was honestly not smart with those things. And he surely wasn't familiar with inheriting the very abilities from your ancestors; except from his crimson hair that was from his dad's side of the family, and his face that was from his mom's side of the family, he couldn't mention much more inherited. He was actually kind of jealous at this girl for inheriting such an awesome ability from most likely a very influential person in the past. That didn't mean that he didn't have a similar case; it was just unknown to him, for now.

At least she found his joke funny. That brought another smile on his face as he felt like the comidian at the moment. Also her reaction to Sei was genuine, and pretty cute to be honest. "Hm... hold tight," he spoke to her, before aiming his gaze up at the sky. A bluish light would engulf them both as he launched himself upwards, holding Kirara in his hands. it all happened in a brief moment; before he kenw it, he crashed right in front of a food store with customers and waiters, all having their shocked eyes on the pair that landed before their eyes. "..!" He spotted that the store had a fridge with sales on soda, just what he needed right now, "Neat! Two of those, please!" He moved towards the check-out assisstant and grabbed two sodas, paying for them and moving back to Kirara. He quickly handed her one of the sodas and began drinking his own, mumbling: "Thirsty?" If she wasn't, then he wouldn't feel bad or anything; he could always drink two sodas...

Ability Used:

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 31st July 2016, 10:21 am

Kirara was a believer in the saying that everyone had something special about them. Even if whatever ability they had wasn't in plain sight, she still believed they had one. Hell, being able to use magic was special, considering most people were unable to use it. And for her, the eye was more of a burden on her than a gift. She grew used to only seeing out of one eye, and she insisted that it had no effect on her vision, but it did. She was only able to see the left angle of the world. Without her right eye, she was unable to use both to create a central image that would give her a view of both angles. And Kirara being the bold girl that she is, this could hinder her in battle, as she only had a view from one angle. However, she wasn't the type to let small things get her down, and she never would be that type of girl.

She noticed the smile he had, and it made her smile slightly. She loved seeing other people happy. "W-whaa?" Before she had time to question what he was doing, he had grabbed her and held her, causing her face to glow a deep red. She wasn't able to protest this either, as they had seemingly flew off into the sky at a rather quick speed. She was a bit shocked at the speed, and shocked at the fact that they crashed into a restaurant. She blinked in shock, seemingly staring into space. She soon combed her hair down with her fingers and looked at him. "Just a little." She grabbed the soda and opened it. "So, how does someone even join a wizard guild? Are there a bunch of trials that you have to pass? Is the guildmaster mean or nice? Do you have a lot of friends? Are there a lot of people in the guild? On average how many jobs are complet-" Kirara covered her mouth with her hand, noticing that her curious mind was getting the best of her once more.
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 31st July 2016, 11:27 am

When she took the soda, Imai already emptied his. It was quite a funny situation, which prompted him to order for another. When he then recieved his other soda, the curious girl began asking for several questions in a row; about the lfie in a wizard guild, its trials, its guildmaster, friends, people in the guild and etc. She even noticed that it was way to many questions at once. "..." Imai was almost completely blank at the large volley of Q/A, so he took a deep breath and began answering: "It's actually easy enough. When I joined the guild, I just visited their residence, spoke with... not the guildmaster in this case, but the second in command as he called himself back then. He accepted me into the family quite easy; perhaps it was due to my eager wish to join Sabertooth... I'm sure that you can join one easy-piecy!" He launched out a giant thumb-up to the girl, a sparkling smile following, "The guild's always filled with company, especially the greatest ones! Don't worry about that!" He would then continue sipping his soda with pleasure, feeling the showering liquid run down his throat with speed. "... You can always join ours," he suggested in a sudden. Now that he was getting familiar with her and everything, he had the wish to have her quite close to his life. She was like a new friend that you met in a strange city during a journey that you don't want to leave when about to travel home again. "I'm not forcing you or anything, but our guild is the pinnacle of what I just explained about a guild earlier," he bragged a little, while petting Sei who flowed around. Again, how he loved soda; once again, he moved his feet towards the check-out assisstant for another round. The person laughed at how this was his third-fourth soda at the same hour, but Imai appeared quite demanding of his soda. That boy sure loved soda, after all...

When he returned, he went straight back to the suggestion by asking: "So, what do you say? Would you like to join my guild..?" Sei would float beside him and stare its adorable eyes towards Kirara, and as well would Imai look a little begging at the moment. When it came to the choice between her joining another guild or his own, then he was practically a little biased right now...

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 31st July 2016, 1:17 pm

She noticed that he gulped down the soda quite fast. Similar to how she could devour a bowl of ice cream in a matter of seconds. Kirara loved to eat, though her petite figure didn't back it up, it was the truth. She had always eaten a lot, but not as much since leaving home, as she is unable to afford the expensive meals that her parents served. She was hoping that he hadn't been bothered by it. For a moment it seemed like he was indeed bothered by the spur of questions, but later on he answered her questions happily. She had a habit of mouthing off when she got curious, and surprisingly when it had happened the people responded very well, which made her happy. She didn't want to be a bother.

"What's the guildmaster's job? Does he supervise everyone and act as some sort of protector?" She was still curious about many things, but guild life began to sound very appealing to her. Meeting new people, not venturing out into the world alone, sharing memories... that sounded amazing to her. "It sounds interesting. Give me a few seconds to think about it! I might say yes!" There was no question about it, Kirara was set on joining Sabertooth. She wanted to see the young man often, as she may have found herself a long-term companion. A friend that would last a lifetime. "Sure, I'll join. On one condition! You can't go on adventures without me!" She let out a huge smirk, put one foot on the table, and raised her thumb, similar to what he had done before.
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 1st August 2016, 3:33 am

"The guildmaster's job... hmm..." Imai began spacing out again as he didn't exactly know the exact purpose of the guildmaster's responsibilities; except for acting like a leader, of course. Wasn't there something with paper work as well? Well, all leaders were familiar with quests like that, so it didn't surprise him if it was true. Also, a shepherd took care of his herd... so Sabertooth's Guildmaster was most likely to be seen as an idol, a figure to follow; not to every single point, though. Imai began imagining himself being the Guildmaster of Sabertooth, standing on a table in the guild hall and look all high and mighty, with a classic, furry cape on his back, a pleasant smile on his face and with an astonishing confidence erupting from his very being. One who saw the entire guild as his home, and the members as his relatives, his family... that was the kind of Guildmaster that he daydreamed about. Obviously, if he ever decided to become one, then he had to get perhaps a little stronger than now as he would be charged to protect his home from whatever would threaten them.

"... Kind of," were his response to Kirara, after a while of thinking, "It's basically like a shepherd, watching over his herd. Not that I compare everyone as sheeps, though." He tilted his head a little, when he pointed that out. Meanwhile, she sounded quite tempted to join his guild; that wish was soon to be true, when she accepted. BUT!, she had a demand; that was that he should always take her with him on any adventure that awaited him in the future. Honestly, it didn't sound bad at all; Imai loved company, after all! He just hoped that Sei wouldn't get jealous or anything... could aliens get jealous at all? He didn't think so. "Ehm, sure, that's a deal then..!" he awkwardly replied. It wasn't as if he saw it coming, anyway. "Ah, I guess we'll be part-..." His words were interrupted by the opening of his... fifth bottle, maybe? The stream that erupted from the very bottom of that soda covered his face like a fire. "Wha-Wha-Wha-Wha!" he spoke out in shock, trying to close the bottle. When he finally put an end to that sprinkler, he realized that the stream might've hit Kirara too. Kind of funny, if you're the optimistic one; and it was good timing too. "Hehe... sorry about that," he excused with a faint smile, "So... any other questions, before we head out? Perhaps the store at the other side of the road has better sodas... also, I never got your name."

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 1st August 2016, 10:23 am

The seemingly long silence brought on the assumption that Imai wasn't completely sure of a guid master's duties himself. She wasn't sure how long he had been in the guild, but some people were very secretive, so the guild master may not make his many duties apparent. But there were a few obvious things that a guild master was tasked with handling, as Imai had pointed out himself. Though Kirara pondered over a few of his thoughts as well, she hadn't gotten them completely. She thought guild masters were more of an authority figure rather than the head of a 'family' as Imai said. Kirara liked the word 'family'. It made her feel safe. It made her feel like she had people that she could depend no matter what situation she had unfortunately gotten herself in. To her, family meant having someone who is there for you and cares for you no matter what, and if Sabertooth was indeed like that, she'd be a million times more excited to join.

"Hmm, so a guild master is like the mother or father of the guild? Interesting. Sounds pretty good to me!" Kirara flashed a giant smile. He seemed a bit embarrassed by her proposition, but he accepted it. Kirara was tired of traveling alone, and using the company of someone else would be great! She wouldn't have to depend solely on her ability, as she'd have someone else to depend on, which made her happy. The soda only sprinkled her shoes, but she began to burst out in laughter at the drenched Imai. She didn't wanna be rude, so she attempted to blurt out several apologies. "S-so, heh, sorr, hehe, sor-" but it was to no avail, as she couldn't stop herself from laughing. She wiped a tear from her eye and finally let it out. "sorry." They seemed to have apologized at the same time, which was kind of adorable. Like Kirara. "We'll be partners? Is that what you were gonna say before?"
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 1st August 2016, 11:29 am

Thankfully, she was out of range for the soda stream to properly soak her; although, her uncontrollable laughter triggered his third, embarrassed face of the day. At least she was having fun, and he couldn't blame her for laughing; who knew, he might've done the same if she was out for the same accident. And now, he had all his clothes soaked, and the soda was searing. "... Hehehehe," he let out, despite all stakes being against a single laugh coming out of his mouth, "Yeah yeah, it was fun... I hope that it'll dry away soon." Sei was actually trying to lick some of the soda off his clothes, a very weird behavior from the usually passive alien. Honestly, he found it rather cute that it was so curious about this strange thing called soda, so he merely patted it and encouraged its exploring.

She asked about what he was about to say; about being partners, now that he'd made an oath to never go on any adventure without her. When you thought about it, wouldn't it sound a little tough? You know, to always remember to bring her along your adventures, whether if you expect anything to happen soon or not? He wouldn't want to waste this chance of getting a seemingly companion for life, besides Sei of course. "Yeah, that was what I was saying, before... you know, soda all over me and all," he replied to her as he would lend her a handshake, "So welcome aboard! Also, my name is Imai; Imai Uchūken." He forgot to mention his name at the very beginning; wow... he felt awkward again. At least, he remembered to name it, anyways...

(OOC: I think I'll sign up for a job; ready????????)

Kirara
    Kirara

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirara 1st August 2016, 1:23 pm

She noticed that he had an embarrassed look on his face once again, which she thought was kind of cute. She felt bad for laughing, so she offered to assist him. She went to grab napkins and brought them toward him. She figured she'd take it one step further, and would have Palaemon release the liquid from his clothes. She patted his shoulder with a napkin, trying to dry him off, and then stopped. "That'll take forever. Let's take it one step further!" She clasped her hands together and began to chant. "You're always there when I need you, always kind and never deceitful. Now I have one request, help my friend look his best!..." Shortly after that she began to speak quickly. "and don't bring the water with you and come in a smaller size annnndddd don't bring the cuttlefish!" After she was finished talking, Palaemon appeared in a much smaller stature. Much like that of a kid. "What do you need?" His voice was higher-pitched as well, which shocked Kirara a bit. "Could you remove the liquid from his clothes?" Kirara let out a grin, hoping he wouldn't deny. Palaemon normally had no problem with Kirara's request, but this is one he may have thought would be silly. "Hmm, alright." Palaemon lifted his arms and began to extract the soda from his clothes. "Hehe, thanks." He nodded his head and vanished.

Remembering Kirara wouldn't be tough, she was always one to make her presence known. She refused to be looked down on, and she has never had to deal with being forgotten before. Though she was small, her presence could certainly be felt if you had a connection with her. She grabbed his hand and shook it. "Kirara Matsuoishi! Not sure if I introduced myself before, but yeah, now we know each other's name!"

(OOC: ye let's do it!)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:28 pm