Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Home Invasion [Private Thread]

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Home Invasion [Private Thread] Empty Home Invasion [Private Thread]

Post by Sayrn 25th July 2016, 4:27 pm

Let only the Just make a world of peace.
    The suns rays grew strong and heavy over the great mountains as the sounds of the soft churning of water from the nearby lake awoke Lydia from her sleep. A soft yawn came from her as her yellow eyes whizzed from spot to spot looking around her room in a paranoid and typical ritual. Deciding that the area was safe she would rise from her queen sized bed simple beige comforters and sheets splaying all over the floor as she without care rose from her sleep. In the next few minutes like a woman in her true routine with ease she would take her shower and get herself ready. Today she wore a simple white tee shirt that barely covered her midriff showing the blue hue of her skin and the a slight sweat from the heat through her house. To her the house felt normal since her body did not feel temperature as normal humans did anymore same with her own need for air. In the few moments she would slip her usual grey panties and a pair of jean short shorts navy in color. Walking to her kitchen she would grab a remote and throw on her television slowly looking at the news coverage as more whispers of dark mages making a rise came up along with more shocking news on the sudden declaration from the magic council on Fairy Tails descent into Dark Guild territory.

Finishing her usual breakfast and catch on news she would turn once more to a different news channel pulling a lacrima from a drawer and slipping it on a belt before slipping said belt on. The lacrima sat with ease on the belt in slots made specially for them as she walked outside stretching her back out and yawning again her black hair tied into a large ponytail which reached down to the middle of her back. Turning back she would quickly snag her sunglasses from the entrance way table and slap them on their red lenses hiding her yellow eyes as she walked towards the lake by her home the door now securely locked. Walking over to the lake she would sigh sitting in her usual spot as she sat in a sun chair an umbrella above her and a table beside her with an empty glass and stains at the bottom from what was there before. As she attempted to relax on one of her seldom days off the sounds of crunching and crinkles of leaves caught her attention, ‘bigger than a small mammal… same weight and carry to them as a soldier.’ recently she had pissed off some of the bandits that resided in the mountains a fact she could not ignore.

In a split second she would slap down her lacrima causing her visor to appear which she slapped on with ease quickly activating her scan function. Looking around she could spy one person, female by the looks of the bodies outline and alone. Putting away the visor she would take a breath and sigh, ‘well might as well send a warning shot…’ rising from her chair she would not the direction the woman had been moving which was as it were right towards her and quickly judge distance. Rooting herself in place using her Storm Cloud she would breath in and let loose a loud roar as pure lightning arced into the skies. In the next few moments the lightning would land all around or in front of the woman coming her way and the loud sounds of crashing rocks as the booming sounds and the harsh crash of lightning created a rockslide on an opposite mountain. Unrooting herself from her spot she would get up and walk over to where the woman had been coming towards her from and speak loudly, “Whoever you are that was a warning shot, Best be leaving unless you have business with me or are in need of either medical attention or have ACTUAL business with me, If you are a bandit I gave you the warning before so buzz off before I bury you with the rest of your friends in the mountains.”
    WORDS: 693 || TAGGED: @Heavens Empress Daiki
    First post, hope it is of not too bad a quality.
    template by Margie @ Adoxography v2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Home Invasion [Private Thread] V7lUCnJz_o
    Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Home Invasion [Private Thread] Empty Re: Home Invasion [Private Thread]

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 27th July 2016, 9:29 am

The stars can't shine
    without the Darkness.

Outside of starting her day with waking up and taking a shower and all, the Blonde would leave her house and start to wander through the forest in the opposite direction of Magnolia. She'd wonder again if she really should have her house moved further away from where it was, as the more time she took on it, as well as the more actions she took as a Dark mage, the easier people could attack her in the middle of the night. As for attire today? It consisted of a purple dress with an abdominal plate to protect her stomach even if the smarter idea was to have it extend up to her chest, but what do you expect from this kind of stuff by now? She also had a pair of metallic gauntlets reaching to her mid bicep, and getting covered slightly by her attire. As for the rest of her attire, she wears a pair of stockings that reach up to her mid thigh before stopping. She wears a pair combat boots specifically designed for her, with some metallic plates on the front to protect her feet for the most part.

Her day had started before most everyones as she normally woke up roughly three house before most people did, which meant that she would be able to wander around for a few hours before having actually reaching somewhere. During her time wandering, she'd wander across a recently burnt village. It seemed that some people had hidden in the forest as the village had been raided and then burnt down, but for the time being, she didn't much care, and would quickly slaughter the remaining villagers, if not most of them. one or two might have survived by feigning wounds, but it didn't much matter to her. At this moment was when she had finally noticed the feeling of someone with an Unholy or Holy magic or energy was somewhere not too many hours away. Back to the leaving the raided and burnt village, at least she hadn't gotten any blood on her, so she had been fine to continue on wandering about until she reached some mountains some time later. As she moved through the area, the leaved and sticks under foot would make enough sounds that she wouldn't be able to be stealthy even if she tried. Not too much time had passed once she noticed the sound that she'd hear a loud sound before lightning had soon landed near her. As she heard the sound, she'd look around, but when the lightning had hit, she felt the Holiness from the lightning and smiled, as a woman had soon spoken to her, stating that it was a warning shot and that she better leave unless she had business with her or was in need of medical attention was really the only two options. She continued on with stating that if she was a bandit, then she had already given them the warning to buzz off before burying them with the rest of their friends.

She'd continue to and scoffed towards what she had said. "To think that I'd be mistaken for a bandit. I'm not that low, Lady. And as for your 'warning shot', good to know I don't need to ask any stupid questions from here on out, since you had shown me what you use so quickly and that I wasn't sensing wrong." Ai would state, before shrugging slightly. "Let me read your general magic out. You're a Demon Slayer of the Lightning variety, aren't you?" She'd ask. The answer was 'Duh' from the warning shot, she didn't expect much less than that as the womans answer, but she'd continue on a little. "Mind you, the only reason I'm here was because I could sense the Holy aspect of your magic from a ways away." She'd say, her smile still stuck on her face for the time being. What was uncertain right now was that if the woman would say something that would annoy her, but what happened would happen and nothing could really change it.

@Lydia
    WC: 682
    NOTES: N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Home Invasion [Private Thread] 8ZbrsUC
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Home Invasion [Private Thread] Empty Re: Home Invasion [Private Thread]

Post by Sayrn 27th July 2016, 9:50 am

Let only the Just make a world of peace.
    A glare full of pure annoyance was sent down towards the woman as she spoke quite smugly about her magic and a chuckle would come from her, “What? White lightning and you piece together the Demon Slayer aspect? What a detective you are.” Her day seemed to be ready to piss her off and already she could smell the scent of charcoal and viscera on the woman as she inched closer, “So tell me, not bandit. Why can I smell smoke and blood off you? Unless of course you so happened to come from some amazing barbecue out here in the mountains... “ pulling out a lacrima she would toss it up in her hands and glare down towards the woman, “Now then you came cause you felt the holy aspect all nice and good, LEAVE… As of now you are on my property and to be honest this is my day off and I would REALLY prefer not have an arrest to make.” Eyes drifted as she within moments could see the great glow of flames and smoke above the horizon a glare growing, “Smoke from that farming village…” Looking down to the woman she would grind her teeth and sigh throwing down her lacrima to the ground as in a great flash she was put into her Amperage Suit and her Visor was on now. Looking at the flames almost ignoring the woman she would activate the visors right towards the area.

In the distance she could see at least five bandits all coming her way each heavily equipped and ready to kill. “Of Course…” Anger rang in her voice as she looked down at the woman, “Bandits are on the way so I will give you an opportunity, help me deal with them and I will let you stay here for a bit.” Waiting was the worst part as the bandits arrived at the lake each carrying greatswords and great axes or even one who had two daggers at the ready. “So, you are the one that killed five of our best?” Nodding Lydia would chuckle and show off her right eye with the Symbol of the Garou Knights glowing bright purple, “I simply executed them for threatening the lives of two officers and two innocents along with multiple counts of first degree murder.” Cracking her knuckles she would sigh and like a flash to the bandits would appear in front of one before they could react and quickly snapped his neck as a loud audible crunch rang and hung in the air and his limp lifeless body fell back down the mountain. “Now that was warning number one, By law of Fiore you came on my property brandishing weapons with intent to kill, I sentence you all to death.” Looking over to the woman she would twirl her finger and point to them, “Go buck wild all you want just leave the lake and my home intact.”
    WORDS: 490 || TAGGED: @Heavens Empress Daiki
    Second post.
    template by Margie @ Adoxography v2

Home Invasion [Private Thread] V7lUCnJz_o

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:48 am