Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) Empty Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition)

Post by Chelvaric 12th July 2016, 11:44 am

Job Title: Wanted! Demolitions Expert!

Player Requirements: C Rank, or 2 D Rank; Max 2 wizards

Job Requirements:
    * 20 posts
    * 175 words per post
    * roll 5 times

Job Location: Crocus

Job Description:
    You've been contracted to take down an extremely dangerous man.
    The city guard has no information on him, and no one has come back alive.
    All they know is that he's hiding in a mine shaft, and has a lot of dynamite...
    Get to it!
    Enemies:
    Weak:Exploding Spider
    Surprise! BANG! These spiders creep up behind you and jump at you. Be warned, they deal 10% damage, and explode the second they're within slashing distance. You're gonna need at least a D ranked distance spell to not get slammed. Oh, and they're wicked fast.

Normal:Demolition Slave
    These fellows take 5 C rank hits to go down, and will throw dynamite at you. They're not too bright, so more likely they'll run at you with a chest full of boom sticks.

Strong:Mine Field
    You've come across a very well placed field of land mines! They're super sensitive and will go off if someone is within 15 meters of it. A single explosion will set off the rest of them, which will deal A ranked damage to you. There's also 20 mines, so good luck...

Boss:Demolitions Expert
    As it turns out, he's more than an expert... Explosions are his primary magic. He can cause the air around you to explode dealing B ranked damage. It will take 10 hits of B ranked damage to put him down. After you defeat him, roll a damage dice. If you miss then that means your character didn't kill him.

Reward:
    * Dead: 10K Jewel per player
    * Alive: 20k Jewel total per player

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) Beigecat
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) Empty Re: Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition)

Post by Chelvaric 12th July 2016, 12:24 pm

The Open grasslands around crocus were smothered with the smell of wet grass. As a lonely cart was riding down the Main coble road towards Crocus. The rain was pouring down from the heavens like little angels were having a lavatory meeting. It was going with a slow and steady pace. The cart was decorated with curtains on the windows and the wood was carved out with little angels. It was a luxury cart. Chelvaric was tired from the travel to Fiore and he paid a bit more to have a nice relaxing ride. He needed money though so he had searched for a job up his sleeve. The one he picked was about capture or killing for a demolition man. He loved demolition people they made nice explosions for a living and he loved explosions. But he was still not recovered enough from his power loss to fight alone although he didn’t want to publicly say it but he needed a partner. So he asked for a job partner and he wondered who it was gone be.

Since he joined a dark guild he had to hide his presence for other mages. That’s why he was wearing a black mouth mask over his face. He was also wearing a white sleeveless hoodie. on his legs he was wearing black pants. It was like a zebra motive. He kinda liked it even if it was a bit weird. His Red eyes saw the big capital arising on the horizon. They were smaller houses at the city edges but in the far in the middle you can see higher houses rising where the more rich people will be. But the cart was swaying off to the left and ahead to the mines. After a bit of time it halted and chelvaric stepped out looking for his partner.

310/175
    1/20

_____________________________________________________________________________________

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) Empty Re: Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition)

Post by Hikachu 13th July 2016, 3:43 am

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

Droplets of rain cascaded down upon the land of Crocus, as huge gales blew across the town. The weather today was undoubtedly horrible and the Ice wizard was almost drenched wet until she found herself a safe shelter. ”Tch. Why would there be a downpour at this moment?” The girl mumbled to herself, her voice overwhelmed by the sound of raindrops pounding against the pavement and the wind howling through the day. ”I’m going to be late if it keeps raining.” Irritated, she had no choice but to run to the nearest convenience store to purchase an umbrella and rushed towards the client’s home to perceive more information about the mission she was supposed to complete.

A sharp exhale was released from her lips as the young Garou Knight stared up at the building located before her eyes. Not long after, she was invited into the house only to have a slight conversation with man who had requested for mages to assist him. Minutes passed and Snowflake was fully aware of the job. A mine shaft, eh? She thought to herself, but was abruptly interrupted by her client bringing up the topic about another mage. ”I don’t think I mentioned it but there’s someone else who would be helping you as well. Although, I think you should get going. I’ll lend you a carriage to reach to the mine shaft.”

A shower of rain that poured onto the town a few hours ago had now only left of a mere drizzle. Clack. Clack. Clack. The sound of the horses’ shoes resounded across the land for what seemed like hours, until the vehicle finally came to a halt. ”Thank you for the ride, sir.” Being born into a royal family, Snowflake was taught how to converse properly with adults and nobles alike, thus, her manners were superb despite how her attitude and emotions are somewhat deficient. Silver pools glided over to the young man of blonde, standing tall in front of the mine shaft. ”So, I assume you’re the one the client was talking about. I’m supposed to work with you, am I correct?” Grey orbs crossed over the gaze of scarlet, that were apparent of ferocity and determination.

368/175
    2/20

JUNIER of GS + Adox

Last edited by Hikachu on 16th July 2016, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 13th July 2016, 10:13 pm

Chevaric was looking at the dark entrance off the mine shaft as the dark ground around it was making it even more menacing view. Although he wasn’t scared in the slightest. Who would be from a lame cave. Nothing could stop the bringer of the end of the world. Chelvaric closed his eyes and felt the rain burning off his skin. Like little humans flaming up. He heard the sound of footsteps coming closer. He turned around and looked into the face of a girl before she started talking. The girl had long blue hair falling of her head on her shoulders. Grey eyes were looking at him questioning filled with desire to know an answer.  She was wearing a dark blue blazer and a white shirt under it with big white pantyhose covering her legs. She was pretty beautiful.

He blushed a slightly but shook it from his face quickly. Probably not noticeable at all with his mask for his mouth. He reordered his mind and thought a girl like that is worthy to accompany me and serve me on this job. “yes you can serve me good on this job. Just stand back and watch me finishing up this job and aww now and then. Well finish this job fast. I am Chelvaric Phoenix by the way nice to meet you.”, he said full of himself and sticking his hand out to her. He then turned around and motioned her to follow him inside the mine. When they entered the cool air was flowing right toward them and chilled them to the bones. “man I hate cold places. If you need some warmth you can always grab my arm I am as hot as a flaming dragon.”, he said casually and walked further deeper into the mine to find out where the demolisher was hiding.

3/20
                             310/175

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 15th July 2016, 4:10 am

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

The raindrops remaining on the leaves gently dripped down onto the cold, hard ground. Chelvaric Phoenix, or so he introduced himself as – Snowflake’s current partner that the client had assigned her to. Half of his face was hidden underneath a black mask, as if to hide his identity, but his red eyes portrayed enough arrogance, that she could not help but feel rather irritated by how he paid little respect to her. She, herself, was proud and confident, so as the other guy it seemed. Two conceited mages hunting for a dangerous man would certainly be a fun mission. Silver pools glanced downwards at the hand that was extended towards her before she grabbed ahold of it firmly. ”I’m Snowflake. The pleasure’s mine.” Her words were kind and gentle, yet her eyes appeared dead as if it had no emotions.

Her black wedged boots thumped against the floor of the mine shaft and a cold gush of wind would blast against her face. It was dark and chilly inside the underground chamber but the cold was ineffective to her. ”Don’t worry, I’m used to the cold.” The girl mumbled softly, her mind drifting off back to the winter days she spent at her kingdom, Wintershield. The familiar sensation of the cold biting into her skin reminded her of herself practicing fencing with her master. Her eyes dazed, the young girl’s thoughts wandered off immediately as the two mages proceeded further into the cave that seemed like a dark endless abyss.

Flickering light touched the stones underfoot and brushed against a long procession of wooden pillars that marched ahead, disappearing into smaller set of logs in a distance. Metal train tracks were lodged into the ground, leading them further into the mine shaft as she wondered what would await her when they reached the end of the tunnel.

309/175
    4/20
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Last edited by Hikachu on 25th July 2016, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 15th July 2016, 8:33 pm

“Snowflake that’s a cute name. now I wonder what kind of offensive magic you have as a snowflake. ”, he said kind of amused by the cute name. it didn’t sound dangerous but you shouldn’t go on names of course. Her face was emotionless when she looked at him and he could feel her trained hands when she shook his hand. It seemed she was proficient with the sword. Cold didn’t seem to bother her at all.

Chelvaric looked at the carved out wall of the mine. Countless of men had chipped away at these walls to carve a path through the hard cold stone. “they should put some more fire around. Who doesn’t like fire.”, he said while he went with  his hand through a flame. They walked through the endless hall ways of the mine. It was gone be a long trip to find the guy in this. Chelvaric smelled the air but he couldn’t pick up any smell of its explosives. “well this is probably gone take a while. Where you come from if you don’t mind me asking.”, he said to her as he was looking at her emotionless face. Although the fair around her face was kind of Attractive to him. He went around the corner and quickly pushed his arm against snowflake to stop her. “watch out I smell gunpowder nearby. Look those red lights mean there is something here that won’t be good if we walk too close to it.”, Chelvaric said and then noticed he had put his arm on a rather bad part of her chest. He quickly pulled it back and his face became red. “euh sorry I didn’t mean to… euh well lets try to get past these mines”,he said stumbling.

5/20

Last edited by Chelvaric on 25th July 2016, 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th July 2016, 8:33 pm

The member 'Chelvaric' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) StrongMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 16th July 2016, 6:27 am

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

Silver eyes stared straight ahead of her path, the fire flickering on the wooden pillars as Chelvaric continued to babble on and on. Snowflake was not someone who talked a lot and it was obvious she had nil social skills. Despite how the fire was heating up the place, the mine shaft was rather freezing, seeing how vapour quickly formed at the edge of her lips as she exhaled. The heels of her wedged boots clacked against the ground as it would echo throughout the empty walls of the tunnel. The sapphire bangs that neatly framed her face swayed with each movement she made and her cerulean hair sashayed behind her in their unheld state. ”I’m from a country called Wintershield, a neighbouring country of Fiore,” she’d say. The man was a lot taller than her, not to mention, loud and noisy too. Snowflake would have preferred to go on a job alone but since it was the client who assigned her, she had no other choice.

The red lights that were located at the corner of the walls suddenly emerged into her vision. The girl ceased in her tracks just as Chelvaric warned, but was a second too late as he reached out for her to stop. The Ice wizard was speechless and stared down at the arm that was pressed against her chest. Unsure if she was either embarrassed or irritated, she snapped her head towards the direction of her partner, only to see his face turn completely bright scarlet. A sigh escaped her lips, her bright grey orbs gently closed as he would retreat his arm from her chest. ”Thanks but please don’t do that again.” she muttered lowly under her breath, although loud enough for him to hear.

The young girl proceeded on her passage once again before she stepped on something that felt like a hump. ”Shit!” Hastily, she attempted to throw herself away from what she later realized as a mine. A loud boom resounded hard through the mine and puffs of dark grey smoke would cloud their vision. Her spine harshly came into contact with the cemented wall of the mine as she released a low grunt of pain. Coughs escaped her lips and her eyes were burning from the smoke that rose higher into the air.

384/175
    6/20
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Last edited by Hikachu on 25th July 2016, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 17th July 2016, 1:54 am

Chelvaric had just warned her about not stepping on a mine or the girl next to him was saying shit. His reaction was a bit slower then hers and the burning feel of the explosion went over his skin and he flew back by the sheer physical force of the explosion. He felt his breathe being pushed out of his lungs as he smacked against the wall like a ragdoll. He then got thrown over the floor and finally ended against the wall in the hallway they went through. Chelvaric was coughing as smoke was filling the hallways. He cursed as they had to get out here fast or they would suffocate. He felt the pain of the throw around as he was trying to get up. His ribs weren’t in a good shape. He felt rage building up in him and the flame inside were burning stronger.

He crawled up biting through the pain he was feeling with every movement.
    His vision was distorted as the explosion had left a really loud ringing in his ears. He was holding his ear as blood was dripping off his check. He wabbled around trying to find the girl. He hoped she was okay. So he could scold her for not paying attention where she walked. Although he wanted her not to be hurt either because she was a nice sight to behold. He waved the smoke from before his eyes so he could see a couple of seconds before the smoke reclaimed its rightful place in the shady tunnel. He saw her tender small body laying on the floor and he walked over to her. He crouched down and pulled her up. “Are you okay? Be more careful you could have died there.”, he said with a bit of a naggy tone. “try to listen more careful when I say something. ”, He said as he carried her through the tunnel with her arm over his shoulder. She seemed hurt on her ankle. “we’ll have to find another way in. The tunnel is completely blocked now”, he said sighing this job got a lot harder now.

7/20
    355/175

Last edited by Chelvaric on 25th July 2016, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 18th July 2016, 10:56 pm

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

”God bloody dammit.”

The girl cursed in dismay, her words interrupted by coughs that forced their way out of her mouth. The throbbing pain spiked up her back as she groaned slightly and her vision still hazy. The consequence of letting her guard down had caused her to step on the mine and not only did she harmed herself, her partner was probably injured as well. When she attempted to push herself up, her leg quivered in pain as she remained there helpless. Her ankle seemed to have twisted somehow, and it was definitely one of the worst things that could happen to her. Through the cloudy vision of smoke and dust, a shadow emerged towards her, silver eyes making out the structure of the body – who was no other than Chelvaric’s. Her eyes ran over his body to make out any deep wounds but he didn’t seem to have them, not as much as her at least which was a relief because she would have felt bad if he was wounded because of her.

With the help of her partner, she was able to stand up properly despite her sprained ankle and released a sigh. ”Thanks.” she uttered quietly, although loud enough for Chelvaric to perceive the words and limped back to somewhere safer. Her arm was draped over his shoulder and as much as she hated touching others, Snowflake couldn’t help but be irritated at herself for being so careless, although she was grateful to him for helping her out when she was the one who caused the trouble. When Chelvaric brought up that they should find another way in a different tunnel, the girl quickly denied, ”No. Look, the smoke is clearing up. It’ll take longer if we try to find a different tunnel.”

The vacant tunnel came back into her sight once again and she would involuntarily glance towards the opening that carved a path into a smaller tunnel in a distance, within a few meters. Pointing towards the location, the girl spoke weakly, ”I think we should be free of mines if we enter there.”

350/175
    8/20
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Last edited by Hikachu on 25th July 2016, 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 18th July 2016, 10:59 pm

Chelvaric heard her thanking him and he just nodded to confirm them. It was a silent agreement as he couldn’t talk too much right now. His chest was still hurting from the blast. He wondered how collapsed the tunnel would be. But the girl thought it wouldn’t be too bad and they waited for the smoke to clear. As the smoke got thinner and thinner there were a lot of rocks laying on the ground .

But the tunnel was still clear enough to pass through it. He let her arm go and watched if she could stand on her own legs. which seem to be the case. He nodded to her and walked slowly next to her while following her.  The girl picked  a road and said there wouldn’t be mines anymore. “I hope you didn’t jinx us with that statement. But let us continue this job seems to be harder than I thought.”, he said and they continued through the small tunnel. They walked like that for a while as they wandered through the tunnel. Chelvaric was still a bit dazed from the blast so he wasn’t really in the mood to talk that much. Till they arrived on a split in the road. “I am not sure which one we should take. I can feel a bit of air breeze from the left. This could mean that there is an exit that way. So my choice would be the right. I think he is hiding deep underground.”, he said to her. But he wasn’t sure so he was gone let her have a say in what happened too. Was he getting sick. He normally wouldn’t do something like this. But she had a calming soothing aura around her. He just hoped this job wouldn’t get any more frustrating as the simple job wasn’t that simple anymore.

309/175

9/20

Last edited by Chelvaric on 25th July 2016, 2:10 am; edited 4 times in total

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2016, 10:59 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) StrongMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th July 2016, 10:15 pm

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

The tunnel was tedious and complicated with many twists and turns as the flickering light would continue to lead their way. The wedged boots she had worn kicked up puffs of dust as she limped, with the support of the walls of the mine shaft. The two mages finally came to a halt when they encountered two more tunnels splitting up into different paths. ”This is completely a maze.” she stated, releasing a sigh of exasperation. It wouldn’t be smart of them to split and enter different tunnels since Snowflake won’t be able to do much with her injured leg; her magic requires a lot of swift movements and greatly relies on speed, after all. While she was struggling to decide, Chelvaric mentioned that he could feel air currents from the tunnel in the left which means that there would mostly be an exit. What they wanted to find was not an exit but to search for the man that was hiding within this perplexing maze.

”Alright, that makes everything easier then. We’ll enter this tunnel.” She pointed at the tunnel to the right before proceeding onto the path. Seeing how Snowflake found herself yawning, their walk was extremely monotonous since they haven’t encountered any enemies apart from mine traps. Loud squeaks resounded within the halls of the mine shaft as she immediately ceased in her steps. Silver orbs darted around the area, peeled for any enemies that might try to leap onto them. However, when she lit her torch out into the distance, the only thing she found was a small group of rats in the corner of the mine shaft. The girl noticed that there was a weird pattern to how they were scuttling away, as if they were dodging certain areas on purpose. The leader of the pack would lead the way, while the younger ones would follow its steps in curves and loops. ”Do you see that?” Intrigued, the Ice wizard stared at the animals before a sudden realization hit her. ”Mines! Be careful. There’re mines laid here as well.” There was no other reason why the mice would scamper about in such a strange way.

360/175
    11/20
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Edit: Have the word count of twice the required WC, so skipping a post.

Last edited by Hikachu on 25th July 2016, 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 20th July 2016, 12:01 am

Chelvaric was following his companion through the long tunnel. They had chosen the right tunnel as that seemed the most logical way. They were both limping through the tunnel as chelvarics ribs were bruised hard. He had trouble breathing. But it was still okay. He wouldn’t die or anything. But they better not be hit by mines again. It took a long time before the girl suddenly stopped and looked infront of her with her torch. Chelvaric saw some mice move but didn’t really noticed anything special of such at first. When she pointed out the strange movement he was paying more attention to it. He counted the steps they did for each distance and turn. After all the rats had gone through the mines he turned to her and started too whisper as he didn’t want to set off the traps by sound. Not that they did that but you could never be sure enough.

“I think I memorized the path they took follow my foot prints in the dust okay. Don’t move an inch too far to the left or right. If we get hit in the middle of them were pretty much dead.”, he whispered with a tense tone. Chelvaric slowly put his foot in-between two places were the mice had ran. After five steps he lifted up his leg really carefully and put it fifty degrees of where he was standing. He then slowly walked another three steps before he turned again. It was a zigzag movement they were doing with no pattern in it at all. These mines are laid out by someone very smart. With every step there was extra sweat on his back and his sleeveless hoodie was becoming pretty wet on the backside. This was probably one of the most tens full moments in his life ever. They just had to past this and hope for a bit of easier road ahead. He looked behind if she was following in the correct way. She seemed to be doing alright. He jumped the last meter and grabbed his knees breathing heavenly as he had hold it in most of the way through the mine field.

360/175
    13/20

Last edited by Chelvaric on 25th July 2016, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd July 2016, 7:07 am

Rolling Dice.

theme | battle theme

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd July 2016, 7:07 am

The member 'Hikachu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) NormalMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 22nd July 2016, 7:32 am

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

Following behind the steps of Chelvaric, the blue haired girl made sure not to move too much off the track, otherwise she would be blown to pieces. Bright grey orbs were fixed to the ground and she did not even bat an eyelash while slowly making her way through the path that the mice had shown to them. If it wasn’t for those rats, they would not have made it out of the mine zone alive. When she was finally sure that there weren’t any mine traps left, the girl heaved out a long sigh of relief, as if a terrible disaster has passed and her heart was finally beating at a normal rate. ”Well, at least we’re over with this now. Let’s move on.” Gesturing Chelvaric to come along with her, the girl moved on ahead, wasting no time to reach their destination. Honestly, the maze was a waste of time for her. If only she could just meet up with the man they were supposed to deal with right away. Then, it wouldn’t take her any longer than 10 minutes to finish the mission.

The long strands of cerulean hair sashayed behind her in its unheld state and the candles that were lit up on the wooden pillars reflected on her pale face. Her eyes were as bright as morning sun, the mirror image of candlelight dancing within her silvery eyes. Footfalls resonated against the hard cement floor as she would snap her head forward. The girl wondered if it was the man she was required to execute, then it would be much easier for her since she wouldn’t have to go through all this trouble just to search for a man. Snowflake ceased in her tracks and took a battle stance, preparing herself to fight once this unknown person had showed up.

305/175
    14/20
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Last edited by Hikachu on 25th July 2016, 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd July 2016, 5:43 am

Chelvaric waited for her as she was crossing the mine field. When she was over he nodded to her as she said they were done with that now. He followed her as she was making signs to do that. He didn’t mind then he wasn’t the one that had to be looking for mines. The tunnels were quite long. Where was this exploding person? If he wanted to make explosions he shouldn’t be so deep inside the tunnels. He looked more like a coward than anything else. He heard a noise but didn’t really think anything of it while his partner was going into a defensive stance. “why are you -”, chelvaric started his sentence but didn’t end it as a person suddenly appeared from behind the corner. It was a guy wearing some really big glasses and he was wearing an overall.  He was just looking at chelvaric and then at snowflake. He started to smile hard and then grabbed a match from inside his overall before slowly lightening it on and then grabbing a stick from his back.

“Shit that’s  dynamite. Don’t be near it when he throws it. I’ll take care of this imbecile.”, chelvaric shouted and he jumped forward. The guy threw his burning dynamite stick and plugged his ears for the explosion. Chelvaric kicked the dynamite midair to the side and It exploded near the wall. He then ran close to the man and dodged a kick. Chelvaric punched the check of the man and then kicked his knee in his stomach. Chelvaric jumped back and dodged a leg kick. This guy was a bit tougher then he thought he would be.

15/20
    279/175

Last edited by Chelvaric on 25th July 2016, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 24th July 2016, 5:46 pm

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

”Dynamite?”

The tone of her voice was genuinely surprised and her eyes would glide over to the man that had made his appearance all of a sudden. The matches were in his hand, along with the huge red object that looked like a candle. "Seems like you’re dumb enough to blow yourself up to kill us.” Sarcastically, she spat out at the strange man who was dressed in an eccentric way. ”I’ll do anything to get rid of you two!” the man laughed, while still holding onto the dynamite that was already lit up. Her leg was injured but that wasn’t going to stop her from letting the man kill her in the disgusting tunnel. With a swift movement of her Dust Rapier, she summoned a glyph just below her feet and allowed her to glide across any surface easily. With the advantage of the glyph, she sped up towards him just to be in time to slice the dynamite into pieces before the wick was completely burnt. The girl slid past him and the glowing glyph would disappear from her feet.

His features was overwhelmed with shock, anger and humiliation by her quick movements. "You’re clearly underestimating us.” she spoke, her eyes clearly expressionless and displayed no other emotions at all. The duelist pointed her sword at the enemy once again, while taking a battle stance; her feet pressed close together and her left arm hidden behind her.

239/175
    16/20
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Last edited by Hikachu on 25th July 2016, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 24th July 2016, 10:16 pm

Chelvaric was looking at snowflake as she was way faster than he anticipated. Wasn’t she wounded earlier. With a lot of grace she sled the dynamite in the enemies hands in two. She did it so gracefully that her hair was waving behind her slim body. Her dress tightly around her. Her skirt rippling from the wind and movement that she was making. She landed nicely and fluent behind him. Chelvaric didn’t want to give the man time to attack her and he grabbed the guys overall and pulled him on the ground before punching him in the face. He the grabbed a match out of his hands and lightened it on the floor before pushing it on a wick of one of the dynamites. He pulled the man up as hard as he could and threw him inside the tunnel behind snowflake. “cover your ears or its gone be a loud bang.”, he said to her as he plugged his ears close. The man was too late to put the fire out and an explosion followed not long after. The earth shook a bit from it but way less than the last time. Where the man was laying there was nothing left but a black burn mark.

“This mine is one explosive place. I hope we get out of here before the whole place collapses on us. I don’t want to be buried alive that would be a worse dead then anything I could imagine.”, he said to her. While he was secretly looking at her long legs. The more he saw of her the more beautiful she was becoming in his eyes. He shook his head. He shouldn’t be thinking about this stuff. It wasn’t something that life was going to permit him to have anyway. Alltough a small glimpse of a house and a family flew through his head. But disappeared as quickly as it came. They better moved on if they wanted to catch the bad guy before dinner. He couldn’t miss dinner at all as it was Fridays hot spice curry night and damn he loved his spicy curry as no other.

(did enoupgh wc for two posts)

355/175
    18/20

Last edited by Chelvaric on 25th July 2016, 2:12 am; edited 5 times in total

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th July 2016, 10:16 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) StrongMonster Boom Boom Party in da Mine(Wanted! demolition) NormalMonster
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 25th July 2016, 2:02 am

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

The man barely had time to react to her as Chelvaric grabbed him by his clothing and pinned him against the ground. He demanded Snowflake to conceal his eyes before throwing him into a distance. A sudden burst of fire exploded, followed by a loud booming sound of the dynamite that resounded through the empty tunnel. The structure was already rumbling from the explosions that had been occurring since they had entered the mine shaft, as thin lines began to form on the walls. ”This place is about to collapse already.” Fingers gently ran along the cracks and agreed Chelvaric’s statement. While she was doing so, Snowflake could feel a pair of eyes on her body – whose eyes were no other than her partner, as if they were admiring her physique. As much as she wanted to comment something about ‘not wanting to be ogled at’, the girl did not permit the words to pass her lips for some strange reason. It was not as if she wasn’t used to people looking at her body; there had been numerous times staring her at in a sexual manner and most of the times, she would glare at them or intimidate in a harmless manner.

The two of them would walk side by side, with just silence surrounding them until Snowflake pushed him down onto the ground, despite her injured leg. Strands of sapphire hair brushed past his cheek as silver eyes stared straight into his red hues. They were merely inches apart from each other, her hands pressed hard against his shoulder to pin him down and her legs securing over his. ”Do you like the scent of a girl?” she would whisper gently into his ear and gaze into his eyes as if she was trying to read something in his mind. For a brief moment, she would remain in the position before pushing herself off his body and tidying up her hair. ”Don’t worry about what I said. I wanted to tease you after noticing how you were looking at me.” Her tone returned to being flat and expressionless once again as she tossed her gorgeous blue flocks of hair over her shoulder.

As they proceeded walking through the mine shaft, another explosion went off, throwing both of them away with the force of the blast. Plumes of smoke rose into the air as she coughed out the dust and air particles that filled her lungs. Once her vision had cleared up, she caught sight of a huge hole through the wall of the tunnel, which was probably due to the cause of the explosion. Above the rubbles that had been blown up was a man standing tall above them and glaring down at the two mages.  

460/175
    20/20
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Note: Have twice the WC needed for a post, so I'll be skipping a post once again.

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 25th July 2016, 6:23 am

Chelvaric nodded to her when she stroked her fingers over the wall saying that they were ready to collapse. “let’s finish things up before we get buried.”, he said and followed her in silence. They were walking side by side. Like a police patrol they were focused and ready for anything. Well that was supposed to be the case but what happened that moment nobody could have prepared for or would have seen it coming. He suddenly felt something grabbing him and pushing him into the ground. Two big sapphire blue eyes were staring into his. He could feel her breath being breath out on his face being tangled with is breath forming a holy alliance of air. Like two bodies rubbing against each other in a eternal  hug of satisfaction. He could feel the baby soft touch of her hair stroking against his cheek. Her flower pink lips were moving so close but stopped and started to form letters which in there turn formed words. Do you like the scent of a girl. Chelvaric answered without thinking. He just let his instinct take over. “only if they always smell like flowers.”, he said to her as she pushed herself up. It seemed she was only teasing. This was one mystery girl. He should keep his eye on her from now on.

They walked further like nothing happened although there was a slight change in atmosphere around them when another explosion went off. Chelvaric flew back again although less hard then last time and got thrown on his back. When he looked up to see why it had happened he saw a guy standing in the hole in the wall that the explosion had made.  Chelvaric didn’t waste any more time and jumped up against the wall till he was at the guy. He pushed him inside with a shoulder hit in the guys stomach. The guy wobbled back right on a mine. Him and the whole place exploded throwing chelvaric against the wall and falling down wards like a ping pong ball in a ping pong game.

348/175
    21/20

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 25th July 2016, 10:54 pm

Snowflake
    "You exist within me"

Flowers, eh?

Snowflake repeated the word in her head over and over again, which has almost been at least a thousand times by now. The ends of her lips were gently curved into a small smile – for someone who barely showed any emotions was, yet, affected by a single word he had said. Her skin grew tingly and her stomach tickled with her heart feeling a warmth that was unfamiliar to her. The girl released a discreet cough and shook her thoughts away. The move she did to Chelvaric was rather, uncalled for although she wanted to tease her partner by the way he was looking at her. The sound of the explosion that was on her left hand side broke through her chain of thoughts and forced her back to reality.

-------------------------------

Before she could even begin attacking, Chelvaric was one step ahead of her as he grabbed him with him inside the opening the explosion had caused. The next thing she noticed was another detonation of either a bomb, a mine or a dynamite. Whichever the reason was, the demolition man was already dead and it saved both of them the energy to search for the man they had been looking for. Her ears were still ringing from the explosions that had blew up previously, leaving her stunned and dazed. Pushing herself back on her legs, the girl maintained her posture once again only to perceive an unknown presence a few meters in front of her. Silver optics glided upwards, greeted by a being that was completely covered in a dark ragged cloak. His eyes as well as half of his face was hidden behind a hood that concealed his face. Without even muttering a single word, the man raised his hand in Snowflake’s direction and flicked his finger.

As if she had read the movements of the man, the girl quickly jumped up onto her feet, summoned a glyph underneath her and slid away swiftly to the side of Chelvaric. The location she had been previously was blown up all of a sudden and she did not seem to be surprised by what he did. ”He’s the one we’re looking for. I can tell.” she would whisper to Chelvaric, her eyes glued fixedly on the dangerous man in front of her. The young duelist could feel the overwhelming aura around her and it was, no doubt, the demolition’s expert’s magic power.

406/175
    [22]
    JUNIER of GS + Adox

Note: The post count is already over and the boss still hasn't been rolled so I summoned him.

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 26th July 2016, 12:36 am

Chelvaric coughed as he fell hard on the ground. The bouncing between the walls didn’t do any good to his body. He was sore all over and he probably would feel it for the next couple of days. This wasn’t good for a fight but he wouldn’t die from it. His mouth cover was gone he probably had lost it along the fall. That wasn’t good but well maybe he could make her eye him now that he was showing everything. But those thoughts were pushed back hard when a new guy arrived to the scene he was covered in a raggy cloack completely and looked at both of them. Snowflake was super-fast to his side before her old location exploded. He heard her whisper and nodded to her. He was indeed there main target. He smiled brightly and looked at the man. Lets see if he had ragnaroks spirit inside him.

“ill keep him busy you finish him off “, he said and he took off before listening if she agreed to it or not. But he did throw a small smirk in her direction before he did. For some reason he had a big urge to show off in front of her. She made the heat inside him rise higher then normal. He was feeling great. He jumped up as the man was moving his fingers again. “like I gona let you do that”,chelvaric screamed and shot a fire slash out to the man. The man quickly defended against and interrupted his attack. He cursed as some of his rags were catching fire and he threw them off. Chelvaric landed infront of him and tried to hit him. But the man was faster than expected. They both were throwing punches to each other. Fake ones that followed up to real punches. Some were landing some not. Chelvaric’s forehead catched fire and he bumped the man right in the face making him waggle back wards.

[320/175]
    [23]

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:04 am