Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private)

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) Empty The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private)

Post by Cr1tikal 4th July 2016, 9:29 pm

Aiyana did not feel good at all right now. The night time boat ride was not a fun thing for the dragon slayer, the woman too stubborn to take care of her motion sickness at the moment, and every rock of the boat made her stomach churn just a little bit more than the previous one. Had she not been strong of stomach the celestial spirit might have lost the battle to keep contents down. Luckily she had a couple other things to focus on; Squeezing Mao's hand while also planning out what they would be doing for the mission. Of course, it was not just the two lover's on this job, Justin Tyme had been asked to come along with the two females and had near instantly accepted. Whether it was because it was two beautiful woman or due to a challenging job she would never know, the man's ego made it hard to tell what he was wanting out of this. The woman would make a gulp as her stomach slightly calmed down, the boat reaching the beach of the island and Aiyana quickly jumping off to land silently in the sweet, sweet, ground. A few small breaths and her sickness would leave her before she started to quietly go over her plans with the two.

”All right Mao and Justin, there's a dark guild here that's made camp somewhere along the shore. I want us to try and sneak in and capture as many as we can without alerting the entire lot of them. That way we have less of a fight in store for us. I know Mao is strong enough to handle herself, I've done enough jobs with her to know better. Justin, tonight you get to prove yourself and show us just how much you can do. Impress me and we'll see about throwing a nice little party for you back at the guild for your first successful job with Pharaoh's Call.”

Aiyana struggles with her voice the entire time, a mix of pre-job jutters as well as excitement to see Mao's new magic as well as Justin being able to show his powers for the first time for both of them to see. It was also Aiyana's second time doing an actual job after creating the guild she now ran; which made her feel bad at the same time. A guild created to help others and she had barely done anything on her quest to do so. That would end starting now, more jobs would be done and completed as well as helping anyone in between. Even if it meant hiding her physical form to keep from the public eye to do so; to keep out of the Magic Council's watchful eyes more often.

”I can answer any questions you guys have as we sneak around, if you have any. Make sure you have everything ready for use the moment it's needed. We're fighting an entire guild as a group of three, we have to be prepared.” The woman meant that last part, this was a very dangerous job. The supposed guild master of the Syndicate was supposed to be quite the high ranking mage, and Aiyana intended to keep everyone alive; including those she was soon to fight.

[546]
    [1]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) MQNhOUw

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) Empty Re: The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private)

Post by Kit Kerrington 5th July 2016, 3:15 am

Justin couldn't believe his luck not only was he on his first job as a guild member of Pharaoh's Call but he got the privilege of being with two beautiful ladies non the less though during the boat ride he noticed she looked sick....he started to make assumptions but kept them to himself as he wrote in his book about how he was going on his first job to help his comrades slash lovely guild mates to eradicate a dark guild. He had to prove himself on this job however though he would need to do it in a smart manner. so his true motives stays hidden from them. He would then look at them both as the boat lands "after you two lovely ladies" he would say with a charming smile helping them off the boat since she wasn't feeling well.

Justin then heard as his guild master began to talk to him her voice like a vibrant song. She mentioned that they needed to be stealthy and that she knew Mao was good but that today Justin would have to prove himself. Justin simply nodded calmly thinking about things until she spoke the simple words that they might throw him a nice little party for his first successful job. Then a fire lit in his eyes as he held a fist out, not only was he with two beauty's but he was getting a party in honor of him when they got back how what more could he want! He then looked at them both with a smirk all fired up for this "Well alright don't you two worry I Justin Tyme will make sure this goes of without a hitch" He said with new found determination.

He then mentioned to her asking them if they had any questions not to hesitate to ask. "Yeah well more of a statement watch blast attack my magic will..." *he then let out a heavy sigh shaking his head. "Scratch that probably better i just show you part one of my totally amazing magic so get ready." He would say taking a slightly heavier breath. He then took a few steps back and then leaped forward snapping his fingers as he suddenly shrunk to the size of a tiny ant almost invisible to the naked eye at a glance. as he landed on Ayiana's shoulder he then grow the size of his voice so they could heard. "Hey i'm on your shoulder..." "So my magic is size manipulation i can change my size at will i could be small like this or as big as a giant so sneaking around is kinda my thing...also don't freak out..." he would say bracing for the jump that happen whenever he did this to people though maybe she wouldn't but for now he would take advantage of the fact that he couldn't get closer to such a beauty if he tried so win win win. he would then look around at them both staying on her shoulder though as he dawned his helmet and cape she couldn't feel him on her shoulder any more.

[521]
    [1]
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) Empty Re: The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private)

Post by Chesha 5th July 2016, 5:39 am

A hand rubbed the back of Mao’s mate as the seasick woman held the other, Mao’s oversized tail laying atop her’s in a further attempt at comfort. A rueful smile graced her lips at Aiyana’s misfortune, ’If only I still had crystal magic for times like this. Absorbing the ill feelings would be so simple…I can’t exactly “eat” the seasickness away…’ Though the idea held some merit…but getting in touch with either of her true bloodlines proved odd at the best of times so she would have to experiment carefully. Later. And certainly not on Aiyana. It might’ve been a poor show for Justin to see their guild master like this and she could only hope the man didn’t think less of the Celestial Spirit for it.

Watching Aiyana speed pass them and off the vessel once it touched shore, she felt pretty sure the other woman hadn’t even heard the man’s smoothly delivered line. ”Thank you,” she smiled at the fellow, not wanting him to think them rude as she disembarked.

This would be a trial in sorts for the new fellow, a part of Mao fretting: she didn’t know his capabilities. Would this be too much? ’Then again I don’t fully understand Aiyana’s powers anymore either. It’s not the bandage magic from before…’ Well, for now she’d have to bite her lip and have some confidence in them and…besides. They weren’t here alone. If they couldn’t depend on one another what kind of guild would they be? ’Which means I have to try not to drag them down as well.’

At the mention of “party” their newest member gained a determined vibrancy about him, one that made Mao smile. ’As long as he doesn’t go too gung-ho then he should be fine. Nothing like a reward to inspire someone.’ He wanted to tell them about his magic that instead turned into a demonstration. It…it was quite shocking, Mao’s eyebrows shooting up as the man almost vanished before their eyes. For a brief moment she even believed he had except she could very much smell him, able to spy him a bit better as his voice remained audible. Head tilting at the small, insect-sized man now standing on Aiyana’s shoulder she figured he must be able to perform the reverse – lest he be stuck impossible small for the rest of his life (or until he learned more) – and a small, little fantasy/option came to mind. ’If he enhances the size of food…would it be more filling?’

The abilities gained from Sorrow of her Barghest lineage threw a few challenges into her life, primarily staving off hunger. If he could, on occasion, increase the size of her prey and that effect held even during digestion then…hunting could get a little easier. Perhaps a little selfish though she’d ask later, at least curious even if it’d be a bit much to ask of him.

”Hmm…I guess this means we’ll be rather good for reconnaissance then…that is a rather nifty magic!” The only worry would be accidental squishing, but surely he’d become accustomed to avoiding those situations by now, right? ”Though admittedly I can’t shift my size…but teleportation’s one of my skills and not just limited to myself.” Supposedly breaking up her body might become something in the future if Kasmeer was to be believed, but she’d only become accustomed to teleporting and spatial awareness so far in that spectrum. ”Any word of hostages being taken? I know we’re not going in guns blazing so to speak…but if they have leverage it’d be best to free them first.”

[598]
    [3]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 7th July 2016, 12:40 am

It seemed that the promise of a party was all that was needed for Justin time to get fired up and ready for this job. Any second thoughts the man might have been having were washed away, instead the new guild member deciding to tell them about his magic. Telling turned into showing, and the show was what seemed to be a disappearing act until she realized where he was. While she did not react instinctively, she was still surprised that he was now tiny and on her shoulder. ”That could come in handy here in the near future. If we find someone and they see us you could get behind them and attack while they have no clue that there's someone there yet.” Words would continue to be whispered, the woman not wanting to attract the attention of any sentries that may be out near their position.

It was then that Mao would speak up, first about the man's magic and then asking about things for the job. ”So far it's been threats of violence from what I have been told. There could be hostages already, those straying out of the village and the like, but with this being a known threat I'm sure the villagers were smart enough to stay inside where they are safe in the populace of home. Either way we'll try to sneak in and take out their leader, unless we are found out first. Then we will just have to capture as many of the group as we can before they all gang up on the three of us at once.” The last part was the main thing she wanted to avoid. While she knew she had a safe way out of this, the other two did not. Were they to be captured she would have to get them out on her own, or they would suffer under whatever this group would do to them. The nine tailed fox's tail drooped at the thought, her mind being betrayed by invasive thoughts of their deaths and what she would have to do to stop such from happening if they were indeed captured. A shake of her head would get rid of the thoughts and negative emotions, the female with animal traits getting her mind back on track.

”All right, let's try to stick together for a little bit. If it seems we don't run across too many people we can split up a bit and try to find them all before meeting again to make plans. If you're spotted and there's too many just yell for the rest. There's no sense risking your life to keep the rest of us safe, it's all or nothing here. If they kill this village we'll have a big issue with the people all over Fiore trusting ANYONE for their safety, even those not working for the Magic Council.” With that said the vixen would begin slowly creeping along the shore, ears paying attention for any noises made as golden eyes scanned the moonlight terrain.

[506]
    [4]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 7th July 2016, 2:21 pm

Justin agreed that doing thing on his own was pointless all or noting...it will do for now.  He then rode on the beautiful vixens shoulder and looked at Mao walking next to them as they scanned the shore.  The dark guild known as the Syndicate...they would be taking over the villages of the island.  Justin...wasn't a smart man... and while he wasn't an idiot even if it wasn't one hundred percent sure what he needed to do but his guild master was wise enough based off her past words and his new guild mates.  He briefly looked at Mao then Ayiana and gave a smirk to himself.  They were very wise what they lacked in numbers based on what he has seen they made up in wisdom.  He then grinned this just got better and better.  Though he needed to remain on his toes with this job or his name be forgotten in the mist of the chaos.  As he looked around scanning the beach He knew he had to impress them to make himself youthful,  he had to be the star...though no star is without his assistance's so this wasn't a solo act.

They walked along the beach  looking for this dark guild.  It reminded him of when he once did time in the Fiore Jails back in the day but that was a long time ago.  This made it all the more important that they take them down to mainly make sure they don't make the same mistake as him and while some members already have he was fairly confident that some of the newer members were still able to readjust.  Though if they had taken hostages he was fairly sure he could get them free though he still didn't know his two beauties magic which could be problematic but he'll know soon enough after adapting on the fly was one of his strong suits.   He then looked up wondering about There guild masters rule, no killing.  This leader was sapposivly incredibly strong and cappible from what they have been saying would she spare his lie  or take him down if needed.  Time would tell but for now he wondered how things would play out and of course...what his role would be, probably the hero some how but but like before time would tell.

"He then made his voice pitch grow and shrink so only they could hear him it was a little trickier but manageable. "I have never hear of these guy's before but your talking about them like there important and clearly if i never heard of them they can't be that great so who are they?"  he would ask adjusting the sounds around them so they weren't detected. he then waited  for there response as he rode on the Vixens shoulder loving how close he got to be to such a beautiful girl though he would be the same way if he was riding on Mao shoulder but it was ok there was enough of Justin to go around so she would get her chance,  though for the time being he would keep that part to himself after all he did want his charm to distract them form the job.  he then patiently waiting for an answer to his in hopes that he would get a respectable answer.

[554]
    [2]
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 9th July 2016, 1:19 am

So while hostages were a possibility they couldn’t be outright confirmed yet. ’As “safe” as a home might be…there lays the possibility of them dragging people from them as well.’ This guild wasn’t a push over, the reason behind the high grade request behind it. This demanded some experience because of the threat this tightly knit group brought. ’Without some strong grade defenses…it’d probably be a piece of cake for them. But…then again…they might delight in the people cowering inside their homes as well. It all depends on persona unfortunately.’

If they could come across the members in small amounts – enough they could deal with them without one of them calling or sending for help – then they should eventually be able to tip the scales in their favor. Anyone knocked out could be stashed in that other realm of her’s, the only cautionary need involved not accidentally swallowing them and sending them to the stomach portion. ’But then locked up there…they won’t be able to try and bite us in the behind on this job.’

Justin held a point…though at the same time Mao couldn’t help recalling a few fictional stories. In lots of children style stories the “bad guys” tended to be loud and rather boastful. The more clever ones in more adult fiction though ended up being crafty and quiet. Then again Mao held a few issues when it came to interacting with others, not the best at identifying characteristics such as egos and going so far as to take rhetorical questions seriously. Pondering on it, she murmured, ”It could be we haven’t heard of them because they didn’t want us to find out.” She included all of them, not having read about this group until this moment herself, though she mentally admitted Aiyana might’ve known. Guild leaders could be privy to more information she surmised. ”It’d be better in the long run for instance to amass a small army of strong people than to bellow it to the world…or amass a very noticeably large army even if they’re weaker. These people are being treated like a high grade threat so it’s likely that individuals in the guild have caught some minor attention somewhere…so they’re a known threat to a degree, but if they haven’t been caught together necessarily then it’d be easier to move about without too much trouble. Thus they could conduct their business without intrusion, and if something showed up, well…”

Then they’d have been dealt with during the awful realization of what they actually stumbled across.

She winced, ears lowering a bit at the thought of what might’ve become some people – be they citizens looking to make a name for themselves or those with genuine desire to save others from harm’s way. ”A good reminder though that evil can lurk in many places and take on many forms. Though…I suppose they must’ve been waiting to reveal themselves in a rather grand manner as well judging by their threats and the current situation. It’s a bit scarily thought out.” However showboating around could lead to losses as well. Despite the suddenness of this man’s moves the desire to boast his intentions might see his downfall in the near future.

[537]
    [6]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th July 2016, 1:19 am

The member 'Mao' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) NormalMonster The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) WeakMonster
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 12th July 2016, 11:53 pm

She listened to her guild mates carefully, making sure to pay attention to their words so that she could properly explain anything they needed to know for the night time job. The two seemed to be conversing nicely amongst themselves, talking about how this guild did not seem to be known or how they must have kept themselves in secret long enough to plan. It seemed that Aiyana's mate, Mao, was also worried about those that were living here on the island. It was nice to know that even though she was a devourer that she could at least control her appetite, even if larger than what most found normal.

”Mao is correct. These people gathered under the radar to form their guild and then were suddenly making threats and demands. None of the other guilds had heard of them, let alone any part of the government.” As the last words were leaving her mouth she would see the lights of a fire up in the distance, a few hand motions would be made to have the other two stop. ”All right, it looks like there is a fair chunk of them up ahead. We'll split up here and try to glean any information we can before we fight anyone.” With these words she would turn around and head off to the right, the celestial spirit moving to stay out of the light while also being able to see those illuminated by it. There seemed to be twenty or so, it was hard to tell with them shuffling about and doing patrols, of some touch looking guards wielding swords. Amongst them seemed to be a kind of leader, at least by the way he was talking to the others. Other than that the person seemed to be a kid, with semi-long blond hair underneath and helmet in the shape of bull horns atop his head. His eyes had that crazy look in them, and if he was not aware of exactly what was going on around him; just that he was the boss of these guys.

'Interesting. If Justin notices that as well he could simply make the guy think his people are talking trash about him and we can knock them all out in the confusion. Even then, Mao could just start eating some of the stuff around the place and cause enough confusion and chaos for us to make a move as well.' Plenty of ideas and plans would be made in her head as she thought about it, until she heard movement from behind her and realized she needed to move before the patrol coming her way noticed she was there. A simple teleport spell of hers would bring her fifteen meters away from where she had been before, a rock now between the nine tailed fox and her original position. She would wait for them to go by, and then she would go in and hope that the others had thought out similar plans as well.

[500]
    [7]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 13th July 2016, 1:27 am

As Aiyana saw the group of them up a head he sigh as she said they should split up.  as they started to split up he decided to keep quiet for the moment and ride on her shoulder thus it would take for ever to get there. as they got over there she saw a group them up a head a few by a fire a few patrolling around the area.  Justin wondered why they were guarding here. He wanted to get closer and he saw his way.  A patrol was coming and he jumped off Aiyanas shoulder smirking a bit but then Aiyana teleported away from him.  He started to wonder where she went but before he could find out a patrol already was marching by so he jumped up and grabbed onto there bootlaces.

As they got closer to the encampment he decided to hop of and go solo these guys were cramping his style he then got an idea as he went over near the fire and clapped his hands together needing to make a grand appearance.  He then positioned himself in the middle away from where they came from.  He then grew the volume of he voice and then made his announcement.  "Hear me everyone and witness my bravery!" he would say as they instantly started to look around for the origin of the voice.  He then grew to normal size and did a posed his hand on his helmet looking down.  Instantly weapons were drawn and spell were being preped.   "Who the hell do you think you are." oh growled to look tough.  Justin just shook his head.  "I'm glad you asked I am Justin Tyme." he would say smirking.  he then looked at him "yeah you gonna be Just in time to die if you don't answer my question"  he snarled.. Justin immediately sighed looking down.  "No man my name is Justin Tyme...."  he said a tad defeated.  "what kind of dumb name is that."  Justin just stood there for s moment then looked down and forgetting his voice was raised he spoke and sounded extramly hurt even a few tears. "why would you say that..about my name man that was uncalled for..." he said sniffing a bit for a while and everyone around had the same look of what the hell on there face.  Then from under his helmet his eyes sparked and with full force while they were distracted swung his fist into his face full force. "Nobody insults Justin Tyme you hear me!"  he said baiting him and he took the bait.  "You son of a bitch!" he called as someone grabbed Justin from behind.  He then swings at him Justin laughs as he shrinks down and the man punched his own friend full force.

Justin then shrunk down to size and as he did this her heard them bickering about how he didn't hold them and why he hit them.  Justin then jump up and upper cutted the mans jaw who had tried to punch him. as he made contact he jumped over to the next mans shoulder. Though someone saw this and attempted to launch a spell to hit him so Justin jumped to the man he knocked down and the man he hit with the spell instantly attacked back,  I few moments later Justing just hid on the man who was now getting up wondering what just happened to him.  he waited for his guild mates to make the next move in this chaos as he stayed hidden on the mans shoulder.
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 13th July 2016, 11:31 pm

All too quickly Aiyana spotted smoke from a campfire, the sounds of activity becoming more noticeable. Her plan sounded solid enough: scout out the situation before making a move. At least that’d been the plan as the vixen with a bundle of tails went one way and Mao went the other, slightly worrying, though she also knew the tails could condense down so they didn’t always stand out like a peacock’s fan. Vanishing from sight she reappeared on a ledge overlooking the camp, hiding in the brush nice and low as she surveyed the group. ’This…might be a larger scale operation than we initially realized…’ The plethora of people down below worried her a bit as one colorful fellow barked orders in an almost giddy tone. He didn’t look like much at first glance, the hat perhaps more intimidating, but this could mean a veritable army of minions already arrived on the island if this was merely some patrol group for this side.

Wondering how many more people there might be an unmistakable voice caught her attention. ”Justin?” she whispered, eyes darting about before he became actually visible.

He’d already infiltrated the camp.

Alarm, worry, and confusion zipped through her, fingers gripping the rocky edge more firmly. Ideas flew through her head in a whirlwind, unable to properly decide on one as he and one of the grunts started arguing…sort of…it was a hard situation to really describe for her. If it’d been a different situation she might’ve offered Justin sympathy for the mocking of his name or smiled while staying on the sidelines if it sounded more like a playful fight, but these guys were taking up arms slowly but surely as they pulled themselves away from “show.” With the first hit tossed the guys started towards him, finding it hard to hit the elusive intruder and finally Mao’s mind calmed somewhat.

A handful of guys charged, ignoring the fact that their comrades could barely keep their hands on the masked foe, swords brandished high and proudly as they yelled. ’I’ll have to be careful of him,’ she mentally reminded as a few, large chunks of the Cliffside vanished as if someone took a giant, invisible ice cream scooper to it. Pressure broke the rocks inside that other dimension before Mao made it rain above one of the charging groups, pelting them with the smaller boulders. Some fell unconscious from blows to the head even as others stumbled and fell, groaning from the sudden hailstorm. The portal that opened above them twisted into a fang-filled smile before disappearing in a cloud of smoke, alarming a few of those outside the rain of rocks. One man became so busy staring up at the sky he didn’t notice another, small one cropping up behind him until he felt the chunks of rock slam into his backside, the portal spitting them at the fellow.

Unable to see him Mao bided her time a little more. Ironic as she could probably better feel him in the space the closer she stood…but…there remained that small fear of accidentally stepping on him when he was that tiny. She couldn’t convince herself to try and eat any of the camp gear on the off chance he might be hiding in it as the hat-horned fellow started barking orders, trying to get the men to calm down and properly attack the foe rather than each other. Accidental or otherwise.

[572]
    [9]

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 19th July 2016, 12:50 am

Even as Aiyana began to make a plan of attack, things went in a terrible opposite of what she had hoped to do here. It seemed Justin had felt it was time to fight, and had jumped right into the middle of the camp they were at and began a ruckus. It seemed Mao was the first to respond out of the couple, and void mouths began to appear and drop small boulders on small groups of the men; though it was obvious she was carefully dropping them to avoid Justin while he was tiny. Not only that, but it seemed Mao was refraining from eating any of the other objects around them for the same reason; even they had trouble keeping track of the size manipulating mage.

”No, that's not good. Guess I should step in and help out before things get too bad and they manage to get reinforcements in and overwhelm us.” The woman would mumble the words to herself as she watched the two take out a good chunk of the random soldiers that seemed to litter the place. After making sure everyone was good and distracted, the nine tailed fox would teleport into the fray, refraining from using one of the magic power leeching one's on the off chance she hit an ally by mistake, and found herself in between two soldiers. Khopesh drawn in her left hand, Aiyana would swing out and strike one at the base of his skull with the blunt part of the weapon, dropping him to the ground instantly. Even as the other soldier began to react, the guild master's foot would meet the side of his head as she did a graceful kick the would bring a charging set of horns into view. The horns were coming upon her fast, too fast, and the woman found herself using another teleport spell just to barely avoid the attack.

”Your attacks are boring me! And you will find me goring YOU soon enough! Stop running from my charge and face me like a man! Stupid fox thing!”

The words were childish, and would have been surprising had they not been coming from one with such crazed eyes. Having been challenged, Aiyana decided to just let him learn his lesson about challenging anyone; and name calling and being a bully in general. The vixen would let him charge, the celestial spirit not moving an inch from where she was standing the entire time, until the horns of the helmet seemed like they would hit her within moments. That was when she moved, a leg kicking upward in swift kicking motion that would meet the little leaders groin. Movement would stop with the horns almost touching her, the man falling backwards with a high pitched squeal before leaping up to his feet and charging again; albeit at a MUCH slower speed this time. The same thing would happen again, a groin strike loud enough for the soldier's that were distracted by the comical fight to hear.

The second hit brought their boss to his knees, the crazed eyes showing immense pain as he spoke up. ”She keeps kicking me in the dick! Why does she keep kicking me in the dick?!?”

”Never make fun of someone you don't know. You never know if you can back up your words.” Knowing she couldn't let him recover and get back into the fight, Aiyana finally used her khopesh on him to knock him out of the fight, and hoping that the other two would take out the soldiers here while she had fought.

[598]
    [10]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th July 2016, 11:31 pm

The member 'Justin Tyme' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) Boss

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private) WeakMonster
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st July 2016, 1:46 am

As boulders came smashing down he jumped off the man he was on as the man got crushed almost getting crushed and then heard someone screaming in agony as he say Aiyana crushing some ones... oh god Justin could feel his pain looking but then out of know where like a surge of power that came from out of nowhere Justin stayed small as it came closer starting to walk towards them. as he made his way to them there were...so many of them...the sheer amount of them was amazing it was a small army but there were only three of them. the odds were defiantly against them as they approached. he took a deep breath as he started to get closer to them needing to get in potion so they could get every advantage they could get on there side Justin could tell they were going to need it int his battle. As he shiftier through the sands they god even closer it was harder to get through but it was needed.

As they started to get to him he jumped up onto one of there legs to get as close to them. He needed to get closer but then he had an idea as he jumped and glided between them using the momentum to get around. lucky there were so many of them it was easy to hide in between them. As he jumped and glided on o the executives with a large ax appeared in the mist of the crowd which was as good as any to go to. He then jumped and started to climb up him not being noticed as he leaped from the leg to his hand, he would then swing around up going to his shoulder as he looked forward wondering what to do it wasn't as if he could do much from up here. Just started to count the crowd a little as he quickly realized he couldn't there were so many well over hundred or two the predicament they were in wasn't looking any better these guy's looked like they were ready for a fight which was fine but he first had to deal with the problem at hand.

Justin sighed heavily at the crowd as the other executive were there as well he could only assume the one in the back with the stupid grin on his face was the leader and as much as he wanted to wipe that dumb grin off his face he knew he couldn't so he needed to focus on people he could deal with but before causing pandemonium he needed to wait to see what his team would do, hopefully they trusted he was alright since he couldn't exactly contact them but if they knew anything about him, it would be that Justin Tyme would be fine no matter the situation so he had faith as he marched riding this muscle head into battle though he was about to have a bad day.
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 26th July 2016, 5:31 am

Whether to check out their new camp or just some other horrible circumstances the entire party seemed to come out to meet them. At least in time to hear the pained cries of the fellow in charge of this guard point. Mao’s senses went wild from some of the numbers, so many minions and yet a few presences stood out amidst the “rabble” as some might call it. The various pack alphas she supposed, each one likely leading a sect or commanding all the small troops…but one sinister fellow at the back filled her with a sense of dread.

And they all came upon their small group.

So far only Aiyana could be visibly seen, giving them a slight edge in terms of surprise attacks and disillusioning them in terms of numbers. Mao considered attempting a bluff of some sort…but that’d also primarily rely upon Aiyana for the talking as the lone, visible person. If they’d planned for this then she and Justin could likely cause some confusion or help back them up…but at the same time they had to be careful not to reveal their existence quite yet. ’I don’t suppose…they could…just go away?’

Then a fear struck her: what if they wanted to make some sort of “example” of her? Mao’s entire being stilled, pupils dilating into slits as an animal instinct to protect kicked in alongside a suddenly strong desire to “hunt.” ’No…they’re not…food,’ she struggled to remind herself, the primal instinct’s hold strong and yet not ironclad. From what she could hear as the man far back started talking…they would make the nine-tailed spirit an “example” as Mao feared. Even if she could recall Aiyana’s immortality the notion of her going through a torturous death would’ve still sat ill with her…but…it seemed their notion of overkill blessedly wasn’t everybody? She couldn’t quite catch everything, but watching some of the more powerful people start walking off, especially that despicable looking fellow with his weird, pink feather-clad jacket Mao sized up those who’d stayed behind.

’Still a sizeable group…’ Well at least they hadn’t opted for complete overkill, but they hadn’t really held back either. Even just the little guys looked like a small army amidst these commander types. Their confidence remained high as they let the others fully disappear from sight, possibly to terrorize citizens or get back to planning their next move. They could wait as Mao again sized up those who remained, her eyes settling on a strange fellow wearing a rather long jacket, his hat looking far more like a helmet and sporting some devices around his forearms. The man’s face remained hidden from view between a mask and round goggles, some of the remaining grunts sticking around him with malicious grins as they eyed their prey.

”Ey boss,” one of them nodded towards Aiyana, ”any chance we’ll get to play with her?” The words remained in a softer tone, a bit of a shock perhaps compared to the bellowing Mao might’ve expected as she continued to lurk on the small, rocky cliff above them, hiding amidst the bushes.

”Possibly.”

She’d found her target.

[521]
    [12]

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 27th July 2016, 7:46 pm

Even as Aiyana had finished her words to the man running this small gig did she feel a swell of magical power coming towards her. It was not just someone of a higher rank, no, it was a small army of a large variety of ranks coming straight for them. A large amount seemed to be the normal person, armed with weapons of course, while another smaller group seemed to be a group of those with power; those that ran the place over all. It seemed some were believing they would not be needed, many of the highly important one's leaving the fighting to those they left behind.

Being the only one out in the fight the nine tailed fox had a single problem. Of the group that stayed, there was a man in goggles and strange gloves, about one hundred soldier types, a large man with an even larger ax, and then a man that had long brown hair covered under a fancy hood that looked like flower petals. All of them were looking at her, one even asking if they could have a chance to play with her. Had this been any other situation she might have used her charm and sex appeal on them to have a little fun for the night, but it was obvious they all held ill intent for her.

Knowing that the others were currently unseen, and forgotten about in the chaos, the woman spoke up; an attempt to bluff them into a trap should her allies go along with it. ”You know, it's not nice upsetting the Celestial Spirits, what would the Celestial Spirit King do if he found out you had harmed the trickster spirit of his realm? Surely nothing good would happen to you and your friends if you killed me, would it?” The words would be said, a very teasing tone to her voice as she said them. ”But if you want a little fun I guess I can let one of you have me. After all, I'm am but a being of magic; nothing permanent would be cause except for an addiction to me.” The woman would walk towards them a bit, many gulping or looking at her lustily as she began to move closer. Now would be a good chance for the other two to do anything. If not Aiyana would have to think of something, for she did not want to be in a bed or any other place with these guys. Not now, not ever. Even from here the one with the fancy hood could be smelled, and it was not pleasant. It was like the smell of wet paper and sawdust! And it was stronger the closer she moved towards them.

'All right guys, just waiting on you to make your move and take out one in the distraction. Well, if either of you realize that I make for a good start to you making a distraction...' Her thoughts be rushed, hoping that they would take advantage of what she was doing.

[508]
    [13]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 27th July 2016, 8:48 pm

Justin watched his guild master Aiyanna out there alone for the most part i mean he was there but he was hidden she was seen. She was very brave as she walked though even then she was walking towards them seductively, while Justin wanted to keep watching his guild mistress walk towards them like that since she looked alluring he knew what she was doing and he knew what he hand to do. Justin sighs pulling out a set of gloves looking at them..his old weapons he used back in the day, when he was Alias. The image called out to him Alias clawing into his head as he shook violently. "no i'm not calling you back Alias i reject you!" he thought to himself and all he heard was the words "one day" echo through his head. He gritted his teeth and put his gloves on and...it felt great to have them back to be wearing them again, he hasn't put them on since he got out of prison but he knew he would need all of his tools of trade to win this fight. He then looked around and wrapped wires thinly around his arms so he wouldn't move and then jumped around him vigorously loosely wrapping him up in wire so he could trap him as he smirked looking at Aiyanna. then he swung up to the arm with the ax and glared at him. The nerve of this guy looking at her like that he then spoke up so he could hear him. "Hey there this is your conscious been a while huh" he said leaping up into the air. "huh who the-" then he got cut off as he shrieked in pain briefly. Justin had came slamming down on his shoulder joint rendering his whole arm useless now. As his arm went limp his ax fell into the sand below him. Justin smirked under his mask "sorry bout that" he said slyly as he jumped towards his other arm decking him full force as he landed on his arm. he then jumped back hitting him the other way again, from an outsiders perspective it would look like nothing was beating the shit out of him like he was acting it all out. As he got to his other arm he used his wires to swing and deliver a swift blow to his stomach. he keeled over briefly coughing. as he swung towards his stomach to get him he used his wires to spring up towards his head as he hit himself hard. Justin wasted no time pulling down hitting him in the back of his head knocking him the the sand dazed and confused the solders now distracted looking at him. Justin simply hid in his hair needing to wait for an opening and trust his guild master and friend that they could do it. many if not all the soldiers looked back at the large man who was knocked out flat on the ground.

[14]
    [501]
    info:
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 27th July 2016, 9:23 pm

With the others gone Mao no longer feared attracting their attention even though a multitude of minions stayed behind she felt a bit less concerned about them. Eyes narrowed and the air rippled near a large group. Before them a fang-filled “smile” of sorts manifested, smoky looking wisps wafting around the edges. Shock kept them in place long enough for the mouth to open and then they finally started scrambling to escape it. Only problem is many of them tripped over each other, forming a pile that the mouth swept over, creating a hole as it scooped them up whole and even chased a few of those who managed to stay on their feet. Gobbling a fair few of them up, the contents sorted itself out: people to one side and any of the land and their weapons to another. The objects became food for the mage as another portal tore itself open in the air and deposited the guys. In the far off distance one could just manage to make out a small rainstorm of men as they hit the ocean waters. By the time they made it to shore the trio would probably be done with their chore here, but at the very least the group would be far too tired from swimming for their lives.

Explosions rang out where she’d been hiding, the woman teleporting herself after those keen ears caught the sound of whistling. The man who hid more skin than even Mao stood there, arms stretched towards her old hiding spot and a little smoke rising from the launchers attached to his arms. She needed to take this fellow out both to demoralize the troops and to thin out their ranks, the tailed woman charging from her spot behind him. Quickly enough he spun around, firing another volley towards her and watched as…nothing.

They disappeared before his eyes.

Unlike with the group of soldiers the portals came in a much smaller format, without the teeth involved as Mao focused more towards her Cheshire Cat blood’s improbability factor. They appeared close to groups of the lesser soldiers, the explosions knocking them about instead and setting confusion into the once cocky ranks. A few went off behind the masked man, covering the annoyed click of his tongue as his cap flew off and revealed blond, wild locks beneath his hat. Veins bulged in his forehead in annoyance and one of his muscular arms grabbed a soldier before the off-balance man could bump into him, tossing him into Mao’s path.

Energy exploded from the man.

He laid on the ground, knocked out from the explosive force of his energy, Mao merely glad he hadn’t outright died or blew into pieces, but the blast forced her back all the same. Teeth grit, ’He truly doesn’t mind using them like that does he…’ This fellow needed to be stopped, though now she knew to be more careful about it, eyes widening in anger and incredulousness as he tossed a few more of his magically charged men towards her.

[508]
    [15]

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 24th August 2016, 9:00 pm

Excellent, her plan to distract everyone long enough to get things started had worked. It seemed Justin Tyme had caught on just in time, pulling some tricks on the giant man that was there while also making a secondary distraction as he took him down without too much effort. That was a good thing, the large group of men being distracted meant that Mao also had a chance to do something at the same time; using her magic to deposit a large batch of soldiers into the ocean while most likely disarming them at the same time. Aiyana could only hope her love had gotten away as she saw explosions crop up, a man amongst the powerful ones of the Syndicate had lifted arms and fired weapons at what the vixen could only assume was where her mate had been.

While worried, she had no chance to see what happened with them now that a man was yelling at her. ”You think you can deal with us! Ha! No person can fool me with guile and sexuality! Not as long as my name is Diamante Donquixote!” The man fluffed his cape even as the petal shaped headgear wiggled about with the movement.

”Woah! Now THAT'S a mouthful of a name! Must have been hard going through school with that!” The words were enough to anger the man, his response being to unbutton his shirt and throw what appeared to be a piece of paper that he had hidden under it at her. It wasn't until it was almost upon her that it transformed into a terrifying surprise; a large piano. A small, shrill, shriek erupted from her as she teleported away, showing up to the right of the man in a burst of frostfire that would strike him and a group of ten of the soldiers at the same time. Magical essence would flood into her, the woman's magic draining it from those within the target range even as her aura's all began to activate around her. Even more would find themselves weaker magically, as if their magic energy was leaking out of them with every moment they stood in place. ”Nice trick! But you already gave away what you can do!” With that said the woman would brandish her weapon even as her royal lineage armor began to form around her. Magic armor was useful, especially when it could be willed into existence around you! Her pet, Memory, would remain in her shadow until needed. This small of a fight was easy enough for the group of three, powerful, mages to handle on their own.

”Hohohohoho! You think I will be that easy after just one trick? Then boy are you in for a surprise, you little hussy!” The man's high pitch voice rung out with more laughter as he pulled out another piece of cloth that would turn into a sword before reaching for his cape, which would turn into an iron shield in his hand. Fully equipped, the man would charge at Aiyana; the fight between the two would officially begin in full!

[516]
    [16]

Last edited by Aiyana Dominatus on 5th September 2016, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 24th August 2016, 9:38 pm

Justin looked at the man he had just knocked down as he started to get up, his arm recovered enough to reach and brandish his massive axe. Justin was honestly pretty impressed not many people could could recover form that move so fast but hey there was a first for everything. As he got up Justin laughed at the large muscular man. "Sorry i'd love to hang out with you all night but i got bigger fish to fry" he said landing on his shoulder. "When I find you i'll-" he got cut off by Justin attacking. "right here!" He said doing a back kick as he grew to normal size. sending him to his back and his weapon flying out of his hand. "My Axe!" he yelled angerly and in pain. Justin Stood above him looking at him his face hidden by his mask. "your a fool!" The brawny man yelled at him as several of his lackey's jumped at him weapons drawn with the intend to kill. "He said nothing and smiled shaking his head. And then he clapped his hand and in a blink of and eye he started to grow instantly as he closed his hands. he now towered about thirty feet above everyone looking at them all. then throwing his arms up his wires tightened and several of the smaller time thugs went flying into the air away from them. He was sure this would cause a scene and it was what he was counting on. feeling people staring at him he curled his hand into a fist and slammed into the ground causing a massive earthquake around his fist knocking all of the solders around him to the ground. he then reached down to the brawny man who was scrabbling for his axe and grabbed him. ""who was catching who now?" he asked smirking a little bit as he then slammed him into the ground knocking him out. "Who was next!" he turn most the foot soldiers fleeing away form him. He then focused on a old man running toward him with great speed. Justin turned to him and smiled under his helmet as he got close he swung. Justin just stood there and took the hit smirking at him. "it will take more then that to bring me down." he said playing it off. In all honesty that attack really did hurt quite a bit but due to his size it simply hurt less. Regardless he say him jump back without a word and then he swept his arm down to trying to grab him or at least knock him away. but he then jumped right over his arm and ran right for him. He had needed to find a way to use that speed to his advantage. he then got a Idea as he ran he pulled his arm back towards him making him jump back. "he then slammed his palms together. "Thunder Clap!" He said as a cracking sound happened and send the martial artiest flying away from him. Justin then rose towering above people again.

516-17]
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 30th August 2016, 11:35 pm

He sent…perhaps not wave after wave of his own men at her, but here and there she found a grunt chucked at her. The wily woman avoided them, grimacing as the magic in each fellow exploded and left the soldiers lying on the ground, knocked out and blackened from the force. Small wisps of smoke wafted off of them, eyes devoid of consciousness. It sickened Mao that he’d use them like that so willingly. The action reminded the tailed mage of her people, the slow realization that she sympathized with the grunts being used as little more than weapons.

Again another portal opened, ripping more of the now cautious men away from the explosive fellow’s grasp, forcing them into the sea above their other swimming compatriots. If they remained out of reach then he couldn’t cause them undue harm, now could he? And like the others by the time they reached the beach capture would become easier.

”Do you really care about them that much?” his taunting, metallic voice rang out followed by a few explosions. The gauntlet smoked from firing a couple of rounds her way, Mao unable to avoid the second one completely. Her back burned from the force of flames from the blow, this time the man aiming at her as soon as she’d moved. ”Only fools fight for their enemies instead of against.”

As if to punctuate his point the golden, spikey haired executive aimed his other gauntlet towards a hoard of his men, most of them occupied now by the enormous Justin dealing with his foe and some of the hoard. A few in the cheap seats looked back, perhaps sensing danger and she saw fright fill their eyes as something shout out towards them. There wouldn’t be enough time for them to warn their comrades.

The blow never came though. Instead the man found his back burning in turn as the volley blew up behind him, transported through the same mouths that’d been thinning some of his men. Thanks to the mask Mao couldn’t tell if he grimaced, glowered, or anything in between – though the annoyed growl gave her some slight indication. ’Hmm…could I teleport him away as well? Though…it’s hard to say how that’d turn out.’ With his heavy duty getup she could imagine him drowning too fast unfortunately, the multitude of buckles and such indicating it’d require some fiddling to lose a few layers. At the same time he moved faster than his subordinates so far, the less experienced fighters falling prey to confusion and the portals a lot easier. ’Probably too risky to send him swimming…’ Eyes widened however as he charged, the man perhaps deciding that firing the weapon would result in them being redirected to him.

Caution bid her to avoid the confrontation, though curiosity prodded her to stay a few moments longer before vanishing. Gaze turned to where she’d been, a smoke cloud filling the spot to the point she couldn’t even see so much as a foot or jacket corner. ’Attacking closer, when I can’t simply redirect the attack back at him…not a bad idea…’ Things might become a little trickier, though perhaps more so trying to keep his explosions away from her teammates as well with Justin going back and forth into a Godzilla mode and Aiyana’s ability to teleport also leaving her a little unpredictable.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 5th September 2016, 10:19 pm

Aiyana's first attack was to swing her sword at the man as he moved towards her, the man catching the attack on his shield with a practiced ease that the woman had not seen to this day. Shields were rarely used, at least in physical form. Most mages relied on magical energy barriers called shields, but to see a mage that used a physical one put her at a loss due to her lack of training with dealing with one. The man, ignoring the draining feeling of her magic on his, swung downward with a large blow that would force the woman to disappear in a puff of frostfire before reappearing behind him in a large blast that would hit anyone that was withing a moderate distance of which she fought. The few soldiers that were hit would shiver and run as the cold burned to their souls; they were not going to fight someone that made them feel like they were burning alive while simultaneously freezing to death. 'Not a chance in hell' would be their feelings on that subject.

Mr. Diamanter Donquixote, however, simple turned and threw a batch of confetti at her from behind his shield; which he raised up while kneeling down. With no time to really react to the confetti, Aiyana covered her body in a batch of frostfire that would prove just the right thing to do as the confetti turned into something much more dangerous; explosives. Just before they reached her they would turn into miniature bombs that would explode, her armor protecting her from all of it. Eyes would squeeze shut from the brightness before she shook her head to clear her vision. As eyes opened she would see the man charging at her just in time to do another teleport that would put her a good distance away.

”Okay, so that was a lot more than I was expecting from the pretty magic!” With that said Aiyana would see Justin in a new size; massive. Eyes would grow wide as she saw him go through a bit of combat at the size; all the while the vixen wondering if the man's entire body was enlarged in the same way. A chuckle would leave her lips at the thought, though the man she was facing grew upset as he thought he was the one being laughed at.

”Don't you laugh at me woman! You will see the bulk of my power now!” The man would spin wildly, confetti and a random assortment of random objects emitting from the man as he began throwing everything he had at her. It was a poor choice, especially when she had simply dodged everything with teleports up to that point. A deft flick of her wrist would bring forth a barrier of frostfire, of which nothing that was thrown against had any effect. The man would eventually stop spinning, too dizzy to do anything other than barely remain standing. A hand would reach back, the woman acting as if about to throw something. As her arm came forward a spear of frostfire would appear and fly at Donquixote, striking him in the center of his chest as he fell to the ground unconcious. His magic was spent, from the mix of her attacks and auras as well as his own magic usage with no thought of what she was doing to him.

Now, hopefully everyone else had managed to deal with their fights so that they could catch up to the rest and deal with them as well!

[592]
    [19]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 8th October 2016, 9:26 pm

Justin still was having to deal with the man in front of him.  His speed was incredible, and his strength was nothing to gawk about either.  He had to bring him to his level.  he looked at the battle field while the solders where either being subdued or dealt with he didn't have time to focus on what was going on around him because before he knew it the man was charging him again ready to strike. Something then clicked as he ran and without thinking he raised his foot and stomped the ground hard which made a massive earth quake around him.  Aiyanna was just out of range to truly be effected but he was sure she could feel it. As the ground rumbled around him  many of the troops that they had were now on the ground stunned and scared not even knowing what hit them... to a point he was sure they knew it was him but still more the surprise way.  As a large  chuck of the ground forces fell so did the man running , he stumbled falling flat on his face.  Justin then changed back to normal size looking around briefly.  He was quite proud of his "handy work"  and standing in that size while they were all knocked out certainly helped his ego.  As he looked around he saw the man getting up and under his helmet he sighed. "Just stay down" he said charging him.  The man saw him charging at him and laughed at him.  Justin just smiled under his helmet and  jumped up to punch though as he jumped up and prepared to strike.  The man quickly got into a defensive stance which he could have normal blocked any normal persons strike.... Lucky Justin was beyond normal.  He jumped up and shrink at the last minute flying through his defenses hitting him square in the face..  When he hit hit he screeched in pain  since it felt like a tiny bullet had hit him as he flew back onto his back.  Justin latched his wires onto him as he flew back and stayed with him.  As he landed on his chest looking around the battle field seeing what needed to be done next.  This was only the beginning and Justin had a bad feeling that it was only going to get worse from here but he had to keep it up there were to beauty'she had to impress and by god he was going to do it. so after confirming that his foe was indeed out for the count he started to make his way across the beach while staying small he started going around the battlefield with his wires and simple tripping people or tieing them up to each other. one watching this it would look as if they were charging or fighting and suddenly they they would be harshly pulled together and knocked out which wasn't easy to do since they were moving but Justin had the best motivation on the planet...a party in his honor and the chance to impress,  what more could a guy want.

520)
    Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 12th October 2016, 3:22 am

There was a time and a place for gentleness, and this was not it. There existed an odd struggle Mao now bore in trying to discern where the line lay. Where was “going too far” in the grand scheme of things? Ending a life lay in dire territory and she wanted to avoid costing life where possible, but at the same time expending too much time on this one man would leave others in peril all the longer as well as pose risks to her teammates. This man proved his scummy nature in using his men as bombs to toss into her path, but all the same they hadn’t died…where should her kindness end?

Eyes narrowed as it seemed her teammates neared the ends of their conflicts, Mao vaguely aware of the lanky fellow flopping over even as the burlier fellow received a rather large projectile to the face. What had Justin tossed at him? She couldn’t afford to distract herself though as pupils slit and the man laughed.

”A bit late for that, isn’t it? Why don’t you do my young lord a favor and just fly to pieces already!” The golden haired fellow charged at her, fingers curled and ready to latch onto any part of her they could even if it might only be clothes. Anything could explode under his touch it appeared.

Backwards she jumped, facing the fellow as he continued to fly at her, reaching forward and becoming dangerously close. Hands reached for her jacket, seeking to snag the lapel and charge the article of clothing.

’Sometimes one must be cruel to be kind.’

This close she could just make out through his goggles the widening of eyes as his hands couldn’t move an inch closer. Things slithered around his arms and before another coherent thought could race this his brain they pulled. Hard. Mao could hear the small ‘pop’ thanks purely to her keen hearing before the yells exploded into the air. Hitting the ground harshly the man grunted loudly, unable to bring himself to brace his arms against the ground well with them forced from their sockets. Wind gushed from his lungs and pain locked the organ down, turning away oxygen until the pain could recede. However there were still people around, and even though they’d be truly exhausted by the time they reached land again the trio’s men would undoubtedly return and find them…so she couldn’t rely purely on this to keep him from combat.

The crack from his leg proved far more audible alongside the ensuing scream.

A rock to the head would help silence him, offering the man some blissful sleep before the pain might eventually reawaken him. Guilt panged her, enough that as she approached the other two her ears drooped. Quietly Mao apologized, ”I’m sorry…I wanted to make sure he couldn’t follow us if he recovered…”

They needed to press on however, the group well out of earshot and yet no less a threat to the people of this island. ”I can help us cross the distance and catch the group quickly…I promise no harm will befall either of you,” Mao offered whilst holding a hand out to Aiyana and Justin, recovering a little from her guilt. She said it a little more for Justin’s benefit, hoping she hadn’t scared the man, and yet a little fearful herself of what her mate might think of the decision. If they took her hand she’d teleport them close, albeit hidden from the “young lord” as her opponent called the laughing man.

[591]
    [21]

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 13th October 2016, 1:33 am

Aiyana did her best to watch the entirety of the two fights her guild members, as well as the love of her life, while also fending for herself as the soldiers tried to attack her with their swords. Most would find out too late that she was actually adept at using her khopesh, using it to knock out the majority of the ones that came at her, while also being able to use her tails to her advantage. Justin was able to finish off his opponent before Mao did, using his size manipulative powers to take him to the ground before finally knocking him out of the fight for good. Mao, on the other hand, took a bit longer before it took a semi-dark turn.

Aiyana, being slightly used to the Spatial Devourer magic by now, saw it being used to pop out the man's shoulders. Though she could not hear the noise of it through the sound of battle, the way he moved his arms after screaming was enough for the nine-tailed fox to figure it out on her own. The man would slam to the ground, obviously losing his breath, before a rock would fall and hit him on the end to knock him unconscious. It was...violent to say the least, but it would keep him out of the fight until they could catch and round the rest of this 'syndicate' up and turn them in.

With the fighting done Aiyana would walk towards Mao, the one she was worried about due to what had just happened mere moments ago. They would meet halfway, as would Justin Tyme if he decided to walk towards the two he was on this job with, and her mate would be the first to say something; an apology for her actions. The guilty sounding words, alongside the drooping ears, made her realize how bad the other felt for what she had done; the guild master hugging her tightly for a few seconds before stepping back. ”It's fine, he's at least still alive. He's just gonna have a bitch of a time doing anything for quite a while.”

Mao Nakiri would then offer to help them catch up to the others, to get to the young lord and the rest of the bosses of the group, offering a hand out to them as she said so. While Aiyana had been surprised by the sudden aggression, it was clear that some of it may have been needed. Limits to it could be talked about in the future, but no one had been killed so there was nothing immediately to worry about. Aiyana would take Mao's hand, holding it in a comforting grip that the hoped would ease the guilt a little bit more before they went on their marry way to finish this job off once and for all.

”Come along Justin. Let's get into the think of things again so we can go throw a party for finishing your first job!” She would make sure to include him as well. The celestial spirit knew what it was like to be left out cause two others were too busy fawning over each other.

[529]
    [22]

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 13th October 2016, 4:58 pm

Justin had just finished his batch of people off as he say the guild master Aiyanna and Mao together so that was his que. He tied off the guy's he was fighting and began to walk over to them both. as he walked over he reached into his pocket and made two wire capslis grow. He then reloaded his gloves just to be safe storing what ever he had left back in hs pouch to make sure he was set for whatever happened. As Justin heard Mao apologize he let out a sigh and shook his head. He was glad he was wearing a mask on at the time because his facial expression let out more then he wanted it to. It would give up what he was. Regardless he looked up at her and nodded to her apology. "These things happen trust me...I know and like she said no died..." he pause looking behind and around at all the solders and executives. Then smiled under his helmet. "Sorry just double checking everyone is accounted for still breathing I'd hate to be a lair." He then saw them hold hands and As he thought to himself briefly about this but then heard Aiyanna mention his party when they got back and his eyes from in his helmet shot open as he picked up the pace with them "You don't have to remind me about the party. He nodded at the offer of catching up to them but then a voice shot out in the back of his head loudly. "No she'll kill us!" the voice shouted. It was no mystery that it was Alis's voice shouting at him. He put a hand on his helmet and very quietly said to himself inside his head. "there is no use Just me...." He would retort to himself in his head as he thought about how crazy this sounded if anyone else was listening to him since he was Just standing there like an idiot. "I'll be back..." the voice said as it dissappered. Justin had no doubt this was because he was using his old gear but they didn't seem to care maybe they never heard of Alis which would be good for him but he needed to focus after all his party was on the line that was something or at least on of the things he wanted. He then stood up and looked at them briefly. "Sorry about that" He would say nodding looking at Mao "yeah I don't mind I trust you to get us there safely" He said reassuringly to her as he took a step towards them. "Besides worst case senerio I die next to two beautiful Ladies which let's be honest is probably how i'd wanna go any way" he said in a charming yet nice tone trying to cheer her up and flatter her at the same time. He looked to see there reactions as he waited for Mao to Teleport them to where ever they needed to go to stop the rest of the syndicate and finish this job once and for all.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:10 pm