Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Cycle of a Beginning [PRIVATE]

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

The Cycle of a Beginning [PRIVATE] Empty The Cycle of a Beginning [PRIVATE]

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th June 2016, 4:43 pm

Seru looked at her surroundings and found herself near a mountain.  This was the place where she saw the images of the dark haired man and the monster, though, naturally, they were no longer there.  Still, if she could, she would thank them for guiding her to the island and what a beautiful island it was.  A waterfall came from the very top of the mountain and it looked like it branched out into many rivers all across the island.  The entire area around her, all Seru could see was a lush and blooming forest.  While yes, she did indeed want to find Shuhei as quickly as she could, she would use no ability in doing so; she wanted to experience the island in full.

Behind her, however, she did see a cave entrance that presumably lead inside the mountain itself.  She could look at the rest of the island whenever she wanted to but the cave is what caught her attention in full.  She decided to enter to cave, though, also deciding to make it slightly exciting for herself.  With her right hand, she generated a small amount of brilliant, bright cyan energy.  At first, it looked like it was completely sporadic and had no clear purpose, though, it quickly formed into the shape of a small lantern and indeed, several seconds later, it did form into a lantern.  It provided light, though, not much.  She could've made it much brighter, but something about the place gave her a sense of excitement.

Still, she was walking downwards somewhere, eventually reaching what felt like a fairly open space. The light she had barely revealed what was in front of her, so, where could she be?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Cycle of a Beginning [PRIVATE] V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Cycle of a Beginning [PRIVATE] Empty Re: The Cycle of a Beginning [PRIVATE]

Post by Mifune 4th July 2016, 1:10 pm

There was daylight at the end of the tunnel, which was odd considering Seru had been walking under a mountain up until now. There were drapes of vines with small white blooms covering the exit, once she passed through that threshold, she'd enter a large open space surrounded by moss and vine covered stone walls with an open sky above. The ground was soft and grassy and covered with sunflowers. faint laughter filled the air. The innocent giggle of women, seemingly from nowhere. Seru had been transported to a realm beneath the mountain, the place from which all of its magic flowed, hippocrene. At the very center, a white haired man in white robes sat in front of an oval shaped pool of water. "I knew one of you would find me eventually."

Shuhei stood up on to his feet. His legs and arms were wrapped in silk bandages. He turned towards Seru and raised an eyebrow. "Have we met?" He inquired, not recognizing the lady before him. She was attractive, but this was a special meeting and Shuhei would have to contain himself... "Sorry, I shouldn't be so rude." he laughed, scratching the back of his head nervously. "Name's Shuhei. It's nice to meet you. Must have taken forever for you to find me!" He said, laughing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th July 2016, 4:38 pm

Seru was slightly confused by the whole ordeal.  She found herself in a cave, then suddenly somewhere completely different, but...  She knew she was still on the island that she arrived on, she just wasn't certain where she was taken.  She felt an amazing amount of magical energy coming from this place, one that could even rival that place.  Regardless, that wasn't what was too important at the time because what was the main spotlight was none other than the man that stood at the very center among where she was transported.  He was fairly handsome, though by the way he was talking, she did get the impression of a flirt.  Still, she smiled.

"I...  Well..." She wanted to say that it didn't take her all too long to find him, but, well, that might not be the suitable answer.  "...Yes.  It did take me some time to find you." A white lie; didn't take her long according to normal standards, though for her own personal standards it took her longer than expected.  She took out her gauntlet where she had stuffed the letter because there was no better place to put it in and surprisingly enough, it wasn't bent or crippled or anything of the sort. She didn't take it as anything too special, and extended her hand outwards to give it to Shuhei.

"This is for you. Don't worry, I haven't read it - I don't invade the privacy of others." When he took it from her hand, she remembered. "Oh, right! My name is Seru. I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. Pleased to meet you!" as always, beaming with a smile, something she would always be known for doing, apart from her terrible habit of sighing at both random and the worst times possible.

The Cycle of a Beginning [PRIVATE] V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 28th July 2016, 1:34 pm

Shuhei looked at the letter in Seru's hand and smiled, extending his hand to receive the letter. "I already know what it says." Shuhei said, looking back up towards Seru. He stared at her for a moment, examining the look in her eye. It seemed as though she didn't know where she stood or why she was even in that place, other than for the purpose of delivering a simple letter. The faint laughter of women echoed in the background. "I left this letter behind so that one of you would come and deliver it to me. I had faith at least one of you would be able to find me here." Shuhei turned around and approached the pool at the center of the valley. "In any case I'm delighted to make your acquaintance, Seru. It's always an honor to meet another person who's worthy of being here." Standing over the pool, Shuhei peered down in to the still water, and looked down at his reflection.

"The Guild is going to be needing a new Master, Seru. Zack's path has lead him away from here to serve another purpose, and as much as I would love to reclaim my title and continue leading the Guild, it seems as though all great stories must have an ending eventually." Shuhei began to stare in to the pool with a more somber expression. "It seems the duty of Leading the Guild has fallen on to you, Seru." Shuhei turned back towards the Lady, with his arms held behind his back. "I apologize for the suddenness of all this, but it seems as though my time is running shorter than I had anticipated." Shuhei chuckled fakely as he spoke. "You can refuse if you want to, I know it seems like a lot to handle." Shuhei paused. "But you're here, and this place doesn't make mistakes. We all have our purpose, and I have no doubt that you will fulfill yours flawlessly, not matter the course you take, so... Drink from the fountain, and make your decision." Shuhei stepped forward, offering Seru his place before the fountain Hippocrene.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:17 am