Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dearly Departed

Kaylin
    Kaylin

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Dearly Departed Empty Dearly Departed

Post by Kaylin 19th June 2016, 11:38 pm

Job Title: Dearly Departed
    Player Requirements: Max Three Wizards. Legal Guild
    Solo: D Rank and Up
    Team: D Rank and Up in any order
    Job Requirements:150 words per post, 15 post (Minimum). 3 monster rolls (Minimum)
    Job Location: Cursed Lands, Abandoned Cabin

Job Description: One day out of the blue your character is visited by a strange messenger dressed in a slick black pin striped suit. The letter is from a dear old friend from your past. The details of the letter are as follows, "Dear old friend I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange cursed has swept across my home land destroyed most of the population. I managed to escape, and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures one of them bit me. Within the envelope I have placed my current location I am currently at an old cabin in the cursed lands, please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverous. Yours Truly (Insert Name)" Remembering your child hood friend/ or acquaintance (If you don't have friends.) you rush off to the curse lands to assist.

Job Benefits
    +Dark Forces
    Negative Magic and Curse magic are 2x as effective in the Cursed Lands.

+Head Shots deal 2x as much damage to zombies.

+Holy Forces
    If you have Positive or Purification magic, it will be 2x as effective against the Cursed Land's monsters

Job Disadvantages
    -Horrifying Presence  
    The Cursed lands are filled with malevolent forces and oozes with evil auras, those who are easy to fear must show it in their character's speech and behavioral patterns.  

Enemies:
    Enemy Description:

Weak:x1 Undead Animal: The undead creature can be any type of animal the witter desires whether it be a bear or a squirrel is completely up to you. The animal does D Ranked damage and 2 D Ranked attacks will kill it.  

Normal:x2 Malevolent Ghost: The ghost are intangible and can not be harmed by physical attacks unless assisted by a spell that allow them to do so. The Malevolent Ghost deals D Rank damage and once per post it can attempt to posses you. If your HP is below 50% then the possession will be successful and it control your actions for one post. 2 D Ranked attacks will send them to the great beyond.

Strong:x5 Ghouls: The Ghouls are fairly easy to kill but watch out if they bite you, the curse's energy can transfer to  a new host. If you become infected and don't treat the wound within three post then your character's body slowly starts to rot dealing D rank damage per post. A single D ranked attack will kill your opponent.

Boss: Your once dear friend or acquaintance in Zombie form. Being freshly changed he or she is a great deal more powerful than the ghouls you might have encountered. You old acquaintance deals C Ranked damage and has a contagious bite. 5 D ranked attacks with put your old friend to rest.

Reward:5k in Jewels and access to the City of the Undead Quest.

Credit to Z3RO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dearly Departed Cool2_11
    Kaylin Makino-Gravity Manipulation-History-Bank
    Kaylin
    Kaylin

Dearly Departed Empty Re: Dearly Departed

Post by Kaylin 20th June 2016, 12:24 am

Kaylin was in bed fast asleep, when all the sudden she was awoken by a knocking at her door. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Huh? What's that? Ugh, I'm going back to sleep." She laid back down, and closed her eyes. The knocks persisted, and were very loud. Unable to go back to sleep Kaylin rose out of bed, and brushed out her hair slightly. She put on a robe and looked out the door. . There stood a messanger. He looked had nearly no expression on his face.
    She opened the door only to have a paper pushed into her face. "Ahh!" She fell back only to be caught and pulled back to her feet. "Thanks." She looked at the paper, and soon realized it was a message. She read it over and looked back to the man who delivered it. She smiled, "Are you a friend of this guy too?" He nodded and just started walking away. "Hey wait! I wanted to ask another question!" He just kept walking away. She couldn't chase him in just a robe. So she returned inside.
    She put on regular clothes, and got ready to go. She check the message again to make sure she was going to the right place. "Cursed Lands. And it says he's currently hiding in a cabin. I hope I can find it!" She set out to get there. After around 2 hours of traveling she reached the cursed lands.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dearly Departed Cool2_11
    Kaylin
    Kaylin

Post by Kaylin 20th June 2016, 12:11 pm

Kaylin stepped off of the train she had been traveling in. She noticed she was the only one that got off at the Cursed Lands. "Okay so the train dropped me off about a mile away. Not that far of a walk." The closer she got to the cursed lands the more creeped out she got.
      After about an our of searching for the cabin she knew something was following her. She picked up her pace getting a little scared. Every now and then she would look behind her and see a shadow of something.  She wasn't sure what to do. She tried to ignore it, but couldn't. She kept hearing something walking behind her, but when she turned around it just simply didn't seem to be there.
     She started growing tired of hearing something behind her. She jerked her head around angrily, "Okay what the hell do you want? I know something is there!"

Last edited by Kaylin on 20th June 2016, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dearly Departed Cool2_11
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th June 2016, 12:11 pm

The member 'Kaylin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed StrongMonster
    Kaylin
    Kaylin

Post by Kaylin 21st June 2016, 12:02 am

Kaylin ran towards where she last saw the shadowy figure. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw some type of..... Well, something. They were disgusting. They looked like they were once human, but obviously weren't any more. Their flesh was crawling with maggots. She could smell their rotting flesh, and it was putrid. She sat frozen in both disgust, and fear for a moment. Every inch of her body told her to run, but if she left these things they might cause a problem for someone who can't defend themselves.
    "Sh-Should I run?! I don't know what to do! I've never run into anything like this on a job before, and there's so many of them! I don't even have a weapon. I didn't know this place would be like this, God." She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "I don't have a weapon, so um..." She saw a sturdy looking stick on the ground. "I'll use this!"

Dearly Departed Cool2_11

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:52 am