Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Delivery Boy.(Job)

Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: God of War
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

The Delivery Boy.(Job) Empty The Delivery Boy.(Job)

Post by Ultra Magnus 12th June 2016, 4:58 pm

Get the Rose!:

It was a rather beautiful day outside, but Ultra would've never known that considering his blinds were almost closed all of the time. There was a slither of the window open though, and out of it came a particular smoke that was probably illegal to be creating in half of Fiore.

Nevertheless, on this "rather beautiful day", Ultra was enjoying one of his favorite pastimes. It wasn't until he realized that the mail had come in that he stopped smoking from his blunt. He would walk over to the door, and pick up the envelopes stuffed under the door, to see one colored in violet, and which felt like it was made of suede.

Go to Lavanitir port, retrieve a shipment of lacrima flowers. So I'm a goddamn delivery boy now, Ultra thought as he threw the paper on his dinner table. The reward wasn't by any means extravagant, but it looked like something that could buy groceries for a week or so.

Our ReQuip mage had no need to get himself ready, save for putting on a pair of Converses and a black sweater, basically making him look like the usual down-and-out nineteen-year-old who has nothing better to do than roam the streets looking for quick cash.

I'll spare you the walk to the boat itself since it was filled with nothing but walking. And walking. And ridiculously incessant walking.

When Ultra got to the pier, he was greeted by hundreds of people trying to get a spot on the boat. I don't know if it was just rush hour, but they seemed to be too blind to notice that there were tickets strewn out all over the floor.

It just so happened that Ultra wasn't blind either.

He would pick up a ticket but that wouldn't necessarily make his job any easier as now he had a bunch of people to get past.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus
    Ultra Magnus

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: God of War
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

The Delivery Boy.(Job) Empty Re: The Delivery Boy.(Job)

Post by Ultra Magnus 12th June 2016, 5:13 pm

I'll again spare you the ridiculously long boat ride, since it was filled with nothing but sweaty people and loogies flying all over the place.

When Ultra got to Lavanitir, he couldn't really believe his eyes. The place looked dark as hell, like something out of a Sherlock Holmes book. I don't know, it just had that look about it that screamed 18th century London or some place like that, with the dense fog and everything.

He got off the boat and started looking for the flower shop. Turns out it was farther from the pier than he expected, and he'd probably be spending a bit of time here looking for it.

By bit, I think I meant about six hours. Six hours of just looking for the shop and going through restaurants eating the most random food. Needless to say, Ultra had some weird tastes in food.

By the time he actually reached the flower shop, it was probably around somewhere around two or three in the afternoon. It's safe to say that both mine and Ultra's senses of time got glitched.

There was a giant box in front of the door, and assuming that it was the shipment, Ultra picked it up, not knowing that there were about fifteen people coming out of the alleyways, loaded with pistols.

When he did notice though, Ultra ran like hell. Those guys must be tripped up on something, because not only did they look horrible, but they ran like they just escaped a mental ward.

Seeing the boat in reach, Ultra literally threw the box onto it, and ran down the pier, launching himself head-first where he would land on the top of it: Think of a piledriver.

When he came to his senses, Ultra stumbled over to the box, where he had seen that it was burst open. A particularly white powder spilled out of it along with some needles.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:58 pm