Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Delivery Boy

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 825

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Delivery Boy Empty Delivery Boy

Post by Haku'na Matata 12th April 2017, 11:20 am

Job Title: Delivery Boy/Girl

Player Requirements: Solo Only, Any Rank

Job Requirements: 500 Words Minimum

Job Location: Magnolia

Job Description: Oh Dear! It seems the mailman's magic mail truck has lost all power, and he's only got another twenty or so houses to deliver mail to! He'll ask you to get the letters distributed, but he'll warn you he has very little money to give you for it.

Reward: 250 Jewel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinity Hydra's
    Delivery Boy Jfppgz10

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Delivery Boy Empty Re: Delivery Boy

Post by Haku'na Matata 14th April 2017, 6:51 pm

The sun was close to setting, and Haku'na had little time to get to the local market, before closing. Increasing his pace slightly, the young wizard lightly jogged to his destination. On his way Haku'na noticed a small crowd of onlookers, circling around. Being the always curious kitten, he made his way over to investigate. As he made his way over, he noticed a vehicle with smoke coming from its engine. There was a small, faint whizzing sound, as the man attempted to restart the truck. "Crap! This cant be happening, not now." The man said furiously, as he slammed his door in anger.

Haku'na stepped forward, from out of the crowd and made his way to the man.
    "What seems to be the problem mate?" Haku'na asked of the older gentleman. "Well kid, my truck is out of power. I'm hot, bothered, tired, and i only had twenty stops left." The older man snapped out. Haku'na chuckled and responded, "Hey now calm down, surely the situation will get better. Tell you what. I'll finish your route, ok?" Haku'na was not worried about missing his opportunity for the market, in order to lend a hand to him. The problem was so small, yet so large to him. While smiling, the young wizard grabbed the last crate filled with mail, from the back of the truck. "Well, i uhh..." The man stumbled for a moment in disbelief. It seems the last thing he was expecting, was to receive any help.

WC:249

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinity Hydra's
    Delivery Boy Jfppgz10

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haku'na Matata 14th April 2017, 6:56 pm

Haku'na began to walk swiftly to the first home, placing a few letters into its slot. The next several homes followed suit, all within a rather close distance to each other. Looking forward, Haku'na could see the next home off into the distance. Haku'na began sprinting softly, while still holding the crate. The remaining amount of letters, and small parcel were much lighter. Arriving he dropped off the bundle to the home. Counting the next set of letters, and separating them. He realized he only had three homes left. The sun was beginning to set finally, and so he decided to break into a complete sprint, making it to every home within four minutes. Panting heavily, the wizard smiled. Sweat began to trickle down his face, and he turned around. He had a nice long walk ahead of him now.

He was happy to have helped he man in trouble, and home he was able to get some aid for the truck by now. Haku'na began to make his way to the man again, to return his crate. After arriving finally, the man was waiting for him, smiling ear to ear. He was glad to see Haku'na, and his truck was no longer smoking or making a whizzing sound.
    "Hey! I'm glad to see you, I appreciate your help today kid!" The mail man said to Haku'na graciously, as he handed him a small satchel. "It's not much, but its something. You really saved me there!" The man said happily, shaking Haku'na's hand. The last hour turned out to not be a waste of time for him after all.

WC: 269

Infinity Hydra's
    Delivery Boy Jfppgz10

Haku'na Matata
    Haku'na Matata

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haku'na Matata 14th April 2017, 6:58 pm

Job Completed

Infinity Hydra's
    Delivery Boy Jfppgz10

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:07 am