Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... And Beyond! [Job - Solo]

White Flame Sudo
    White Flame Sudo

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -Coming soon-
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond! [Job - Solo] Empty To Earthland... And Beyond! [Job - Solo]

Post by White Flame Sudo 28th May 2016, 1:57 pm

Job info:

Sudo was walking around the Rose Garden. The sun was slowly setting, as it made funny shadows on the ground. The young woman was quite tired, but really wanted to get an another taste of the nightly life in the Rose Garden. She took a drink from the non-lacrima infused water bottle she was holding. Sudo just couldn't stand lacrima infused food. It seemed somewhat wrong, in her eyes. Most likely because she was raised in the Neutral Grounds.

However, as she was nearing a larger, more open space plaza, she felt the very familiar feeling. A faint tug in her chest. The Phoenix was giving her a heads up. On what, Sudo didn't know yet. As such, she made sure to be extra careful. Shortly after entering the plaza, she noticed a medium-long queue for... something. It must've been pretty good, if that many people were lined up for it. As she noticed the queue, however, Sudo could feel an another tug. /"I should get in the line, huh? But what for? Sometimes I wish you could tell me."/ The young woman frowned and made her way to the end of the line.

Taking her place in the line, Sudo needed to come up with a question that wouldn't give away the fact that she had absolutely no idea as to what for she's standing in line for. At least not immediately. In front of her stood an elderly woman. Probably Sudo could ask her? "Excuse me, madam. May I ask you something?" The woman turned around and smiled at Sudo. "Of course, dearie. What's on your mind?" "Oh, I just wanted to know if... this is for free?" Sudo tried her best to sound nonchalant. "Ah, yes, yes. The passports are free of charge. As long as you're not a dark mage." The elderly lady would reply, still smiling. /"Ooooh... A passport, huh? So that's the reason."/ Sudo finally understood what the Phoenix wanted. "I see, thank you." She would thank the lady, who would just nod and turn back around.

The line wasn't terribly long, but it moved somewhat slow. Although Sudo's patience wasn't exactly great, she knew very well that she had time. Plenty and plenty of time. Since she was ageless, Sudo thought that waiting in line for the passport wouldn't be that bad. She had all the time in world, really. As such, she waited in the line for her turn to acquire the passport. In the meantime, a travelling band came by and played some pretty catchy music. Sudo couldn't put her finger on which genre it was, but if she wasn't standing in the line she definitely would've joined a dancing crowd of people. But that didn't mean that she didn't clap or cheer the band on. Sudo very much enjoyed the show that the band put on. The plaza was quickly filled with people, some of which extended the line for passports.

The time went by quite fast with the band's entertainment. People standing behind Sudo had to remind her that it was her turn to get the passport. When she stood in front of the officials, she noticed that they looked fairly tired and strained. Which really wasn't a surprise. Who knew for how many people they had already issued passports. After a brief interview and making sure that Sudo isn't affiliated with any of the dark guilds, the officials went ahead and created the passport. After they were finished, they handed it to her. Sudo would thank them and sit on a nearby curb. She flipped through the few pages and put it into the back pocket of her jeans. The young woman would then join the dancing people, at long last.

WC: 623

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Earthland... And Beyond! [Job - Solo] 2el4iti
    "I walk my own path, side by side with the Phoenix."

Sudo Alvey ; Magic - Coming soon! ; Bank - Coming soon!

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 1:37 pm