Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chloe Rivers

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Chloe Rivers Empty Re: Chloe Rivers

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 27th May 2016, 5:25 pm

First off, I WANNA CUDDLE THE EVER-LOVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF CHLOE SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!! Second and more important; I am Niyol and will be taking up this character application. No, I won't be a grammar Nazi (this time [kidding]), but I will use my whip and furry handcuffs if you make me(also kidding [or am I?]). My comments are in this color.

Chloe Rivers wrote:
    Chloe Rivers M1v5vlc
    Name: Chloe Rivers
    Birthday: Unknown
    Sexuality: Also Unknown - Why not ask her?
    Special Characteristics:

• Feline: Chloe having been created possessing feline traits has given her special characteristics that are broken up into the following. To start off, she has cat like eyes granting her a low-light dark(Aids against non-magical darkness). The next obvious trait would be her feline tail & ears. The tail is the same color as her hair. To finish it off, Chloe's nails & teeth are strengthened. To be more exact her teeth are razor sharp, while the nails have an ability to extend out two inches from her fingers while retaining a razor sharp, yet highly durable.

• Adapted Survivability: Upon creation she happened to pick up two survivability traits due to those who were involved in her creation. First, she like most wild & feral felines can eat raw meat. Lastly, it should be noted that this is no where on the level needed to survive on this alone, however she possesses a minor photosynthesis trait allowing her to survive about longer than an average human without food(roughly a month before it starts to effect her) as so long as she has an abundent supply of water and sunlight though doing so can make her really irritable.

• Chaos Aura: Due to her creation leaving so many 'blanks' to be filled in, one of those blanks was a lineage power, which caused her to develop a chaotic attribute to her magic. This has given her a special characteristic which changes her magical energy to a dark purple-black esque color in which cannot be deciphered if it is light or dark magic. Even when not using magic, just her presence alone by anyone whom senses her, senses this abnormality. This pertains more to magic than the character itself, so I'm gonna have to ask you to remove it and add it to your magic application. It's not something you'd have to use a Unique Ability for, just mention it in the description of the magic.

Personality:What do you get when you mix in the unpredictable nature of a human and the preditor nature of a wild feline, just to put in a dash of Naraku's corruption magic? You get Chloe, a feline-human combo that is sure to make you ask 'why' just once in the time you meet her due to her unpredictable 'just because' nature. This said 'just because' nature has both gotten her into some fun & interesting situations, as well as some rather unplesent ones. Her 'just because' nature is also tied to her socially awkward nature which has left her in situations that while felt normal to her, would result in different reactions from the public depending on the situation(E.G Sleeping on a random table... in a restuant 'just because it was warm'.  Or Deciding to eat a random human stranger 'just because she was hungry'). To top this topic off, Chloe can be very childish at times, and this might just feed her 'just because' nature.

Curiousity has always killed the cat. First, Chloe is very curious about many things, she does after all enjoy a good book, and to study or learn as much as possible. To her, she loves knowledge, and seeks to to obtain knowledge of all the archieves in history. Lastly, she is curious of why people use this phrase, as it does not seem to be accurate and confuses her. Obviously curiosity isn't what kills the cat, it is the thing that the cat was curious about is what killed them. She does not understand this metaphore/saying, and thus dislikes it. 

However, socially-awkward and oblivious to common social etique as she is, Chloe is a calm and collective person. She doesn't shy away too easily, but rather just either doesn't care, losses interest, or finds interest in somethi--- oooh butterfly. Said calm individual can be compassionate and caring to those she respects or views as a friend. However, to those she hasn't, her attitude is very apparent you need to earn her trust first. Despite this calm and respectful attitude, there is still her twisted & chaotic side of her persona. Which is the next subject we speak of. While Chloe can be nice, she is still a predator. This has left her to shy away from trying to mingle with the 'good guys' of the world, and lean towards a rogue-esque life. Besides, the dark guilds dont tell her "no" as much....which Chloe dislikes being told 'no'. Regardless of all the potential kindness Chloe can show, in nature, and heart she is ruthless. Merciless and vicious. It would be nothing for her to bite at another's neck if she so deemed it that she disliked them. Not a real edit but rather a comment... if Chloe enjoys knowledge, and she's a weirdo then I can actually advise Lamia Scale as a guild for her. The guild is home to a variety of strange people (a man who sleeps on rooves, tables, trees, anything... and enjoys salt way too much, an angel, a demon who mimics angels, a robot, a goblin, a midget, the list goes on...) so she won't be out of place. Lamia Scale's "core" if you'll call it that is knowledge, and learning all that you can or want.

As for IC personalities, just about everyone in the guild seems to be neutral on the whole killing ordeal. Lamia Scale, while a Legal Guild, isn't one of those "let's do good stuff 24/7" types of guilds. Our basis being knowledge, we know that sometimes you have to kill someone in order to save someone. And in regards to the whole "who's the leader" thing, pretty much everyone in the guild just goes with "let's all just be equals and agree on something, or agree to stay out of each other's way"

As far as combat & Leader stuff? Well, to her its cat and mouse. She prefers it if you just run away, so she may chase, and potentially get bored just to go find something else to do. However, if a fight does happen, she is very instinctive. Her movements, and actions require less thought as her body is accustomed to it. Pairing this with the fact she is at heart a huntress and a tactian makes her a deadly fighter in combat. When under the lead of another, her actions tend to lean towards the leader's instinct until she deems them uncompitent to lead her in a fight. After all showing Chloe you're a coward or weak, will more likely have her do her own thing, and let survival of the fittest kick in. As a leader? She does not view this role as something currently worth seeking, and if offered, she would do the job. However, regardless she is not effective at the role and her actions show that. Under leadership/authority? While the bit of combat was explained above, she is different when it comes to out of combat. An effective leader out of combat must be at least intelligent to some degree, however if she follows or not is entirely up to a couple things. One she wont follow someone she holds no respect for. Two, she wont follow anyone whom constantly gets in her way. Though as for authority, she definatly has a problem with any legal authority, they like to tell her no far too much for her liking.

• Animals/insects: Chloe loves animals & well... some insects, perhaps because she is described as part-feline, and because of this she will name or call most animals(furry or not) the nickname "fluffy". It goes without saying, if you possess animal traits, you are also considered a canidate for being called the nickname "fluffy". If one possessess no animal traits, and she calls them fluffy, its best not to question it.
    • Plants: Though with no real explanation as to why, while there are a few assumptions, Chloe cares not. She does care however for plants, and plant life to an You cut off here...
    • Carnivorous tastes: Part wild cat, and part human in nature. She is very much a carnivore, and thus even 'human' may be part of her diet. Greens & plants are no so much... part of her regular diet.

Dislikes:

• Cat pun/jokes: Yeah, after hearing enough of them, she gets annoyed and started to dislike them. Not enough to hate the person that uses it, but rather just gets slightly annoyed, rather than finding it at the least bit amusing.
    • Lack of understanding: The ability to learn, and adapt was part of her life. So when she cannot understand something she dislikes it. Additionally, she has a hard time understanding sarcasm, and hence, dislikes it, regardless if she may use it. In fact, there are many metaphores that she does not understand, and thus dislikes them.
    • Mistreatment of creations: If one takes time to create something, why mistreat it? This may have developed from a past infliction, yet regardless of the reasoning, Chloe tends to dislike it(yet not always act) if something is created only to be abused by the maker.
    • Told no: Why? but... WHY!!!??? Why can't Chloe do as she wants?! Such foolishness!!!

Motivations:

• Becoming Stronger: Goes hand in hand with her first fear. The motivation to become stronger is so that the fear of returning to nothing will be less likely to happen.
    • Knowledge: Knowledge is perhaps one of the greatest strengths in the world, and because of that Chloe seeks to study, and learn many things that are still unknown to her.
    • Darkness: Darkness & Evil. Its part of her creation, and an unescapable reality. She is motivated to lean towards the evil side of an alignment scale just by her primal instinct and the darkness within her.
    • Just because: Well this is a fun little motivation. She can be childish or outwardly mood-swing for "just cause". Though its normally always for fun, and typically wont have a direct reason for it.

Fears:

• Returning to Nothing: Well the concept is broad, there is only one way of putting it. She was created not by birth, but by spell. She fears there is a way to return her to the state prior to her creation.
    • The past: In the past exists a moment of sheer terror, her entire existance was threatened just moments of being created and her understanding. In this moment, she felt terror and never wishes to relive that moment. Because of this, she fears it.
    • Betrayal: Due to her past, and way of life, she tends to hide her true self from others. Those she will trust are very few, and with that trust she fears betrayal from those few.
    • Losing Sentience: as a being one created without sentience, Chloe understands that was once her past. Just like how she fears the past, she also fears losing her sentience.

Guild/Council/Rank
    Guild: Guildless
    Tattoo: N/A

General Appearance

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: Chloe refuses to awnser, sorry.
    Hair: White(Wavey, and nearly shoulder length)
    Eyes: Cat like, tends to change from yellow to red.
    Skin Tone: Fair

Appearance:
    I'm gonna have to ask for at least 1 sentence here. "She normally wears her hair loose" would be enough to satisfy this. And I know some applications have just a picture, but I've always been told to have at least 1 sentence by the admins so that's my minimum requirement.

Chloe Rivers Nefelp11

Alrighty dear, I mentioned the possibility of swapping your guild from guildless to Lamia Scale; BUT BY NO MEANS DO YOU HAVE TO. I just simply think your character would actually fit in well in the guild. If you'd rather keep her out of a legal guild (even if the legal guild is more chaotic neutral than they are 'good') then I won't put up any fights or arguments you won't even need to provide a reason why not.
    Chloe Rivers
    Chloe Rivers

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chloe Rivers Empty Chloe Rivers

Post by Chloe Rivers 27th May 2016, 5:52 pm

Done. Thanks :)

@Appearance: I hate microsoft word.... I had 3 para for my appearance -.-..... Oh well Summery made. I'll rework it at a later date.

@Guild Suggestion : You're free/and the suggestion guild is free to try icly :) i'm okay with an rp.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 9:14 pm