Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira] Empty Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira]

Post by Haru-senpai 17th May 2016, 10:38 am

Heero would sit, shirtless on the edge of a huge lake deep inside of Magnolia's East Forest. Surrounding him was a lush forest of trees, pink and green in color; spreading out in all directions with sunlight sparkling here or there.

Animals galloped all throughout the woods of the magical forest. As he sat on the edge of the lake his Exceed; Rose would be leaning on a rock with her arms crossed.

"You know you have an Office you can use for peace and quiet if you need too...." as she spoke, Heero would open his eyes. The first thing he saw was his own reflection in the lake in front of him. Smiling slightly, he would turn back to her.

"It's more your office now than mine.....you're the actual master you know." he would say as he stood to his feet, as he said this Rose would blush as he never acknowledged all the hard work and paperwork she did for the guild so bluntly. She would merely cross her arms and look away, cold as usual. But he saw her smiling on the inside.

"P-put some damn clothes on already, jeezus. It's not like you discovered anything new with that hour of meditation...." she said, not even looking at him but swishing her tail as she did so pointing a finger from paw at his chiseled abs and chest.

He would look down at himself comically, as he rubbed the back of his head. Grabbing a hold of his signature clothing, he would throw everything on and then last but not least, tie his signature scarf on---as it blew in the breeze of Magnolia's east forest. Slipping both his hands into his pockets, the young Master of Fairy Tail would look up to the skies.

Rose would watch him carefully as he did so, wondering if he was even aware of his own legend. A wizard who had saved the nation of Fiore and even a few others several times over. She couldn't help but smile about how indifferent he was to it all. Suddenly though, her ear would twitch as she could've sworn she heard something coming. As she turned to Heero to notify him, he was already facing the direction of the sound his superhuman slayer hearing coming in handy at times.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira] Rose

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira] Empty Re: Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira]

Post by Igsa Yeoja 17th May 2016, 1:30 pm

The scent of animals and nature alike surrounded her as a soft sigh escaped the silver haired womans mouth the crunch of grass and earth beneath her loud. As she walked in this eastern forest just outside Magnolia a smell caught her attention canine teeth baring as she could not help but feel confusion to what she was smelling, "A human. . . And a cat. . . With. . .Feathers?" she could not help but smell bird like characteristics on them as she would let out a sigh as her ears and head perked the slits of her pupils shrinking at the sounds of the water shifting, "Someone is nearby huh. . ." She could hear inflections deep in their voice a tone she knew, "Male. . . " A hand was placed on the ground a crouch coming from her as the blue tattoo lower on her back began to glow an eerie blue. Almost like a blur wolf like armor began to cover her body as in the blink of an eye she dashed forwards razor tipped claws ready to shred their flesh. As those in her sights caught her eye she would notice that the one she had lunged at was unarmed as panic set in and she threw her weight to the side dashing past the man and lunging right into the water as the armor slowly seeped back into the tattoo and a cough came from her as she swam to the top of the water, "I am SO sorry! I thought you might be a bandit!" Her smell could tell there was no weapon on the man as of now not a single trace smell of iron or steel on them as she would climb from the water shaking herself like a dog would to dry off, "I am sorry again. . . I am an Ex Rune Knight but I have been traveling around!"

A laugh escaped her mouth as she would brush dust off her pant legs quickly adjusting the wrap on her chest as she would stretch her arms yawning all the while showing her enlarged canine teeth, "So if I might ask what are you doing out here in the woods alone with a cat? Are you perhaps lost? Bored? Or something else?" A smile was still on her face but a part of he kept the guard up she knew that ReQuip mages existed and if this man was one it would be double the reason to bring them in to the nearest cop shop should they attack.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira] Empty Re: Spirits, Felines, and Forests [Keira]

Post by Haru-senpai 17th May 2016, 1:40 pm

Out of nowhere, someones footsteps filled his mind and ears as he watched her come bolting out of nowhere, a Neko. Around his age but younger. As she charged him, her tail had some kind of magic on it.

He was shocked by her speed as he only had one or two seconds to react, however she changed her mind or.......messed up badly and plummeted into the lake behind him. After pulling herself from it, Heero raised an eyebrow at her. Admiring her body for only a split moment, as he then began to daydream about Alyia for some reason soaking wet alongside this girl.

"Well....that was quite the entrance." he extended a hand and helped her up best he could as Rose walked up one hand on her hip; excited to be around a fellow feline lady of any kind. But when she referred to her as 'just a cat' when Exceeds were the most royal and magical of cats put her on her bad side as Rose made a funny face, with a hmph at the ladies comment. "Aw come on Rose, don't be like that."

It was useless as his Exceed walked off, wearing her usual white and blue dress she walked off with attitude and just...stood facing a tree.

"......Something else." he said, answering her question. "I'm the Master of a nearby Guild of wizards....let's just say I came here for some peace and quiet.......wanna join me?" Heero motioned to the edge of the lake, eventually sitting down and kicking his shoes off into the lake, watching them float as a few fish came up to check them out...but they weren't food. He kicked his feet, and looked up to the sky. "So, I'll be a Dad soon....if only my parents were alive to see it..." he said randomly. This girl was a stranger, he had no need to hide his secrets from her for the most part. But he felt different, around her. It reminded him of when he was around Gemini, Virgo, and Leo. His old Celestial Spirits when he was a Kid.

He didn't want to jump to assumptions, because he'd mistaken regular human Celestial Spirit Wizards, for actual Spirits before. But for now, he'd just hang out with her on the side of this lake with no shoes.

"Any family left? I saw that Magic there...you the only wizard in your family?" he asked after about five minutes of sitting quietly amongst the cherry blossoms and oak trees of the forest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 17th May 2016, 4:32 pm

She could see the cat being rather annoyed at her speaking of them like they were a simple one of their kind seeming to be much more intelligent than normal, "Perhaps my ignorance to your cat annoys them? Are they not just a rarely intelligent cat? I assumed so from their appearance." With a sigh she would keep eyes on the man as they spoke of themselves being a simple guild master of a nearby guild her head nodding, "Fairy Tail. . . Back in the Rune Knights I knew their master to be a shrimp by the name of Simon has he stepped down already?" A scoff came from her voice she found the fairies to be a soft bunch and worse so she lacked much respect for them knowing their penchant for the occasional chaos. A sigh escaped her lips as she would place her bare feet into the water leaning back as her eyes were sharp and always watching the man before her, "I suppose I could spend some time here. . . I am still trying to find a new place of which to further my goals anyways." A soft smile would radiate from her as she listened to what the man said a sigh coming from her as she would pat him on the back sending him into the water by accident, "E-EH! Sorry. . . Anyways that is great to hear! Children are always nice to have in the best of times!" That same smile drifted away as he spoke to her almost like all that same vigor she held was ripped out again.

"My parents are dead, they were not going to live long in this world to begin with but I was their last mission in life. Someone they could save, someone abandoned in this world just like the spirits abandoned them." A sigh came from her as she turned her back showing two tattoos on her, one was blue in color placed in the middle of her back just above her rump shown plain as day while the other with a red hue upon it looked the same as the other but split in two on either shoulder blade. "These are the last remnants of their power . . . Before they died they gave it to me in hopes I could help bring about peace." A sigh came from her as she would back off and sit on the ground hugging her legs as she would look at the man, "Not a day goes by I do not miss them. . . But as for you and your guild I know them from my days in the Rune Knights as a rowdy bunch of chaos making fools. Or at least that is what most reports tended to say, You cause more damage than you tend to prevent and the collateral costs alone are what get you." a sigh came from her as she continued to stare, "And yet I know that the Rune Knights can be. . . Bias. . . At the best of times." Extending a hand she would smile softly, "My name is Keira may I ask yours?"
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 19th May 2016, 8:15 am

Heero listened to her completely, but under his breath one thing she'd said replayed in his mind over and over again.

"Couldn't live long in this world......" Heero said to himself quietly, as his mind began to race with deja vu. He'd heard this before. Suddenly, it hit him.

A memory of Virgo appearing before him as a child, telling him eventually when his own Magic Power ran out, he'd have to send her back to the Celestial Spirit Realm with her key, or she'd begin to not feel well for "Prince" as she used to call him. As he zoned back into reality, he began to sense the same type of feelings he used to get around Gemini, Leo, and Virgo from---

"Keira huh....." Heero would smile at her, the kind of earnest smile that respected all that someone had been through. "Simon....yea." Heero's mind filled with the endless adventures and times they'd shared together at the guild over the years. He'd met Simon when he was only 9, and known the kid up until he was 16 and disappeared after the Dark Guild known as Priory of the Wyrm attacked Fiore in several different cities at once.

"Simon...had turned Fairy Tail into a gigantic tree, where people could live and practice Magic, right in the middle of Magnolia....let's just say a certain Dark Guild who worships a certain Black Dragon....made sure that it burned....Simon felt powerless to do anything to stop them, even though he was a Master. He vanished afterward..." Heero looked down at the ground.

"You don't know the first thing about Fairy Tail, what we do, how many families we've kept together.....so please be quiet with your stereotypes. I know for a fact you've never done anything with any Fairy Tail wizard....probably just read the paper, or the news." he crossed his arms, looking somewhat amused. "Fools? There's one girl in Fairy Tail, named Sorano. Who has an IQ higher than any Rune Knight, or any wizard ever born. Did you know that?" Heero continued to lay into her, making it clear the things that she did not know, as he furrowed his brow.

"I'm sorry, the usual won't work here. We're an ancient order of wizards for a reason, the Guild of Magical secrets...." Heero said to her as he began to walk away. Stopping for some reason, without looking back at her he'd say.

"Maybe one day you can form your own opinions about Fairy Tail, rather than read about us some report....doesn't sound like enough digging to have an opinion honestly..."I read a report...." you gotta be kidding me." he talked to himself as he walked further and further away from Keira.

× Bio
    × Magic

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 19th May 2016, 2:36 pm

As the man before her spoke about the actions of the Priory and the disappearance of Simon she would nod sighing into her hand, "I was away for the actions of the Priory. . . I had gone to go pay my respects to my parents. . . But I had no clue that they had done so much." As he spoke she would turn her head eyes growing more focused as the cat like slits would thin out and her own voice drop, "I speak merely from what I know from the reports the Rune Knights would give under Towa themselves. I do not speak from experience nor do I say those are my feelings." Her feet would dig into the ground as red lights danced across her shoulders, "And as I said before they tend to be BIAS. . . If I wanted to receive a lecture from someone over my lack of true knowledge for this society I would have gone BACK TO THE RUNE KNIGHTS." In a flash red energy would form around her as rage flared in her and in moments red armor began to seep from her shoulder blades slowly covering her body in a falcon like visage with massive metal wings her entire face apart from her eyes covered by black material. "I will ignore your disrespect for me for this point on. And as for your challenge to me. . . FINE I WILL. . . Take me to your guild and I will learn myself what you call the true Fairy Tail. Just know this. If I find out Fairy Tail causes the same chaos I fight tooth and nail to end. I will gore you with my own claws."

Setting herself down into a calm she would have her armor disappear in a flash of light as she held out her hand again, "Now then. I would appreciate if the guild master of Fairy Tail would give me their name before they take me to a new home." She did not really want to join the guild in total but the very fact he would challenge her knowledge was enough to piss her off and she would not rest until she learned the truth of this mans words. Even now she knew that the Rune Knights were growing less effective and she planned to see how wrong they really were.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:03 am