Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ILac||Private|Lucie

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Private ILac||Private|Lucie

Post by kittykool75 13th May 2016, 1:41 pm

ILac||Private|Lucie XQmeiRT
    W e   p a i n t   w h i t e   r o s e s   r e d
    E a c h   s h a d e   f r o m   a   d i f f e r e n t   p e r s o n s   h e a d

The green haired boy walked off the train, hair braided and resting on his shoulder. Ducking under the doorway, and stepping onto the ground he started to walk. He probably would've been here with his usual companion, but she said something about training or something like that. Some time alone away from his elder was fine with him, he didn't always want to be around her. All the pureness and innocent from the teen was almost hurting his eyes as much as the sun did. To prevent his eyes from getting hurt from the light, sunglasses covered his blue/green eyes, and to add to that a nice black cap that covered his face with a nice dark shadow. Hearing other people get of the train he instinctively put his hand in his pocket, and started to fiddle around with the switchblade in his pocket. Though he was walking away from everybody, so there was no way people would interact with him. I mean he was over six feet tall and wore all black, not usually the approachable type. He stuffed his other hand in his other pocket and dropped his posture, his face watching the ground as he walked the pathway towards his destination. He kept his other senses peeled, though this was normal for him, an assassin, he was constantly on guard. The sun heated him up fast, attracted to the color that he most commonly wore, cicadas chirped, practically saying that it was summer. Who knows if it actually was, sometime spring and fall were like this, and he didn't commonly keep up with dates, they weren't important to him.

W o r d    C o u n t: 272

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

ILac||Private|Lucie 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Position : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: ILac||Private|Lucie

Post by Raven 14th May 2016, 12:57 am

Lucie • Fairy Tail • D Rank

Her reason for heading to the neutral grounds was the same as the next person's... to receive the strange iLac device. What was this thing? It had been described as quite helpful to track one's personal magic, primary and secondary, if they had the latter. Not only that, but it would have a calendar on hand, which was always lovely when one was Lucie or Ren and simply gave no darns about the day. A calculator, for those who simply could not even... or do math. It had a tracker for magic power and the amount of life or health one had remaining when fighting. An alarm for those who break their own for obvious reasons, a stopwatch because why not... and something similar to the internet! Amazing, yes.

Walking through the streets, little did the silver-haired girl know that she was walking in a rather bad direction... on a collision course for the green-haired man who she failed to notice. The Neutral Grounds proved to be an interesting city. Something there was blocking her use of magic or abilities... how unfortunate. Well, maybe that was a good thing. It meant that it would be harder for Ren to take over or force her to kill anybody.

Location;; Neutral Grounds
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 209
    OOC;;

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ILac||Private|Lucie VIxeskm
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 14th May 2016, 4:20 pm

Walking down the streets, Lucius, sensed someone walking behind him, though it wasn't all that weird considering they were in a town. Though when he peered behind himself he saw that she was walking and for some reason did not seem to notice him in front of her. He continued to watch the silver haired girl walk behind him, her red eyes gazing elsewhere, not paying attention to where she was going. Things raced through is brain and he suddenly stopped, he was most likely, no matter how hard he tried, going to end up having this girl girl tag along with him. Why he thought this, well because it happened to him often. Being a person who hates everybody in the entire planet (with an exception of his sister, Astrid), have to talk everybody. Almost forgetting that the girl was there, until she ran into his leg and most likely stumbled backwards if not falling. Though with a tiny girl like that running into him, he didn't even budge. Putting on his very convincing facade he turned with a worried expression on his face he asked the albino like girl "Are you alright?"

W o r d    C o u n t: 195

"

Directory

Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Position : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raven 15th July 2016, 3:55 pm

Lucie • Fairy Tail • D Rank

Having not looked where she was going, Lucie ran directly into the back of the tall man's leg. She was not even tall enough to have her eyes parallel with his chest, and found herself falling backwards as the force backfired on her. Hitting the ground on her rear in silence, Lucie released a loud huff of air, with no voice behind it. How could she? Verbally speaking was very difficult for the mute. Blinking a few times and allowing her red gaze to travel upwards, Lucie stared up at the tall man. Had she not seen worse things, she would have almost felt threatened by his sheer height. However, he was just another ordinary human around these parts, it seemed.

Right now, her current hope was that Ren would do nothing to make her hurt him in turn for knocking her over, even though she was the one at fault.
    Being unable to return an answer to his worried question, Lucie simply nodded subtly and began to pick herself up off of the pavement. She had nothing else to say to him- but hopefully he would not force her to converse. If he did, she did have telepathy, but it was definitely not an easy ability to use, and took all of her focus to keep it clear, and to keep Ren from manipulating her projected thoughts.

Location;; Neutral Grounds
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 229
    OOC;;

ILac||Private|Lucie VIxeskm
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 16th July 2016, 6:54 pm

The boy let out a relived sigh "Well that's good" he said with a smile, fake of course. He was hoping he wouldn't have to tag along with this girl. Though with his luck, he probably would, he swore, his magic was just a great big curse on his life. "I'm headed for the factory, for the iLac. Are you headed there also?" he asked, looking into her wide, bright, red eyes through his dark sunglasses, wanting her to say 'no' so badly. He started to study her, she wasn't talking, either shy, speech disorder, or just fully muter, though he was unsure. Another thing he noticed was her aura, it was odd, like there was something more to it, but he couldn't put a finger on it because it was almost to faint to notice. The magic warding of this country was probably covering most of it, and probably her as well, but he decided to put that on the back burner for now. He was probably never going to see this girl afterwards, so he didn't really have to wonder about it at all.

W o r d    C o u n t: 186

"

Directory

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:28 pm