Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

iLac [Private | Solo]

Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None (as of yet)
    Experience : 212.50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Make Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private iLac [Private | Solo]

Post by Corliss 30th March 2016, 5:33 pm

DON'T BE A FOOTNOTE
    in someone else's happiness

Job Info:
    Stumbling through the neutral grounds, Corliss wished that she didn't have to go alone. All of her guildmates were either busy or had already gotten their iLac, and the white-blonde didn't want to beg for company that had no reason to tag along. After all, she was a Black Rose Mage, was she not? She should be able to do a teensy little task like this on her own. But, she was in an unfamiliar land without her magic, or the company of Pyrrha, and the idea that the two things she relied on most weren't present. All Corliss had to defend her was the heavy sword on her back. Roaming around the enormous city, brimming with glimmering towers of glass and steel, Corliss felt insignificant and terrified. How did buildings get so tall without magic? How did people live like this? How was Corliss expected to find her way to the the iLac factory? Even as she thought it, a giant billboard came into view, pointing out the direction of the factory in huge print. Thankful for her luck, she skipped down the streets, confidence renewed. Maybe the city wasn't so bad a place after all. The factory wasn't that hard to find once Corliss knew the street address. The city had conveniently numbered their streets by block, so all she had to do was look at the signs and do the math. Once she arrived at the factory, a white building accented with colored glass in geometric shapes, she cautiously crept into the front room, where a line of people were waiting impatiently for the newest technology, given to the people absolutely free, or so it was advertised. Corliss recognized people dressed in styles from all over Fiore, and even some who appeared to be from the neighboring countries. And thus, the waiting began. Corliss stood in the line for hours, waiting as people walked by, immediately testing out their new devices. As she approached the front of the line, she noticed the girl who was checking out the iLacs to people. A tall brunette with a dazzling smile and gorgeous hazel eyes… Corliss immediately was smitten. “Hello, how may I help you today? I assume you're here for the free iLac, correct? I’m Vivian, an iLac technician.” Corliss nodded. “Hello Vivian, it's nice to meet you. Yeah, I'm here for the iLac, and if I'm being honest with you, I have no idea what I’m doing. I'm kinda new to this kind of technology. Vivian smiled a little wider and handed the blonde mage a small glass rectangle. “Oh don't worry, they're pretty easy to learn…” She then proceeded to teach Corliss the basics of the iLac, from iLac Codes to the various apps that it could access. Thanking the girl and heading on her way, Corliss immediately began fiddling with the new device. It took her reaching the outskirts of the city to realize she had two contacts: the iLac helpdesk, and a Vivian Rice. In the notes section, Vivian had written a small line of text: “call me ;)”. Blushing, Corliss headed back to Black Rose, saving the call to her new contact for later.

Made by ANIMU of GANGNAM STYLE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corliss | Magic | Bank | Pyrrha | Dulcina | GFX | Shop

iLac [Private | Solo] TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:39 am