Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An icy story

Thelonious
    Thelonious

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Elemental
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An icy story  Empty An icy story

Post by Thelonious 9th May 2016, 3:17 pm

History/Story

History: You want to hear my story? Are you sure? It was pretty dull up until about, oh I'm not sure maybe a year or so ago? I forget, sorry but I was a little indisposed around that time and believe me if you had to go through that you would be doing all you could to forget about it as well. Fine, I guess you need a little background if you really want to know me. However, I feel the need to warn you; it isn't pretty, at all.

Well, my family use to be very wealthy and influential and stuff, yeah you heard right used to be. They're kind of dead now and the business empire they had built sort of imploded and had a “hostile” takeover after my home burned. We are Knights, that's actually my family's last name not status, but yes you may have heard of my family if you lived anywhere near Hargeon or any of Fiore’s port towns. My family's business was in the shipping industry. Honestly I was never really too interested in the family business however my dad did try to show me what was what. We imported and exported all sorts of merchandise. We were quite successful in our adventures, however no business could get so big without stepping on some others. Needless to say it didn't endear us to our competitors. Which leads me to my current predicament. I still can't be sure who sent them, but well, some sort of dark guild was hired to take my family out by any means necessary. And saying that they were ruthless is like saying Acnologia likes fuzzy bunnies and flowers and cupcakes, these guys were brutal.

These were some of the darkest days in my thirteen years. It was painful, full of misery and generally downright horrifying. Look, I was thirteen ok? Thirteen when my home was burned to the ground, my family and our servants tortured and flayed alive and I myself was in the middle of said flaying and would've joined my family if a group of wizards hadn't interfered. I still don't know what they were doing there but if it hadn't been for them, I wouldn't be here talking to you today. I try very hard to forget about what happened that day, saying it left scars is putting it mildly. Anyways, these wizards brouht me to the Sabertooth guild hall for some much needed intensive care. What? You thought I was somewhere closer to Hargeon? Nah, we were staying at my families vacation home near the desert. So after I healed I found I had an aptitude for magic myself, I joined the guild and well, here I am now. I learned that I had a natural afinity for ice magic and decided to go down that path. After what happened to me, I didn't much like fighting or anything, but I found that my ice was rather defensive in any case. I've been on several, um, field trips I guess you could call them. I've been as far away as the Neutral Zone to get mean iLac, that was pretty interesting, oh I've also been to the Cursed Lands, however that's a story for another time. For now I think I hear some friends calling so I gotta ice. Until next time, Theo out.

RP Sample: The wind was chill, but that didn't bother the young Ice mage. He much preferred the cold to hot weather anyways. He lifted a hand to his head and ruffled his coal black hair, not that it needed it. He was waiting for a friend of his from the town below the floating Castle that was the guild hall of Sabertooth. They were going to study and stuff. His friend also had aptitude for magic, though not as strongly as Theo. He saw her skipping towards him from his perch upon the steps that led to the guild hall. Her golden blonde hair swayed in the wind as she swung her skinny pale arms back and forth. She wore a flowery dress that looked as though it she had rolled right out of a garden.

She beamed at Theo and said, "You ready Icy?" She was sentimental that way.

"Y-y-yeah, let's g-go Muh-muh-meg," ever since he was the sole survivor of a horific attack upon his family, Theo had developed an unfortunate stutter. The two grasped hands as they wen into he teleportation lacrima that would take hem the guild proper.
    Face Claim: Cooro, +anima

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Knight The Magic The historia The bank of bankieness The residence (under construction!)

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:19 pm