Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Destination at Journey's End. -Renee's Intro-

Silverink
    Silverink

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Public Destination at Journey's End. -Renee's Intro-

Post by Silverink 7th May 2016, 8:16 pm

I am never being a merchant guide again

She had finally made it.The broad doors were before her as her sandals made the faintest of noises against the cobblestone road. Her attire was meant for the deserts as her silk wraps whispered against tanned skin as Renee fiddled with the upper portion out of pure nerves. Minor dark circles could seen under her crimson eyes as she had spent much of the night tossing and turning in a small inn bed. While her short blonde hair was a bit rumpled from her nervously ruffling it on the way up the path.

I think I still have sand...well everywhere. Idiots thought it would be a good idea to snatch those damn giant scorpion eggs. Who doesn't know about their insane maternal instinct. All to sell eggs on the black market

Unconsciously, her left hand drifted to hefty book belted to her waist. It wasn't a normal book by any means given the small black hairs seemed to shiver against the soft touch of the woman's hand. A Monster Tome bound in the hide of a beast with words written in blood and ink of beast and mage alike. To give an unexpected paper-cut was the lightest offense is could pass on the uninitiated or attempt to rip off flesh depending on what the attitude the tome was feeling that day.

A smile graced her face as the smallest of noises could heard from the book. The Bestiary Mage interpreted it as the tome's encouragement for her to take the steps to open the door of her future Guild. Her choice in choosing a Guild was simple as her path was to journey along the pages of history to find had what been forgotten. That the simple act of believing in something could make it closer reality. Renee's conviction in her beliefs had led to few sticky situations, yet it was something that made her focus.

The several tattoos on her body were reminders of the past as well as tributes to her Beasts. The scorpion on her stomach for her reminder to remain fierce in her gut feelings. The scarab on her lower bicep to dig deep regardless of pressure she could face in the future. While her newest addition was a dappled tortoise on her left foot as a reminder of two things; slow and steady will get you to your destination eventually and to enjoy life once in awhile.

Finding courage in the dappled shell on her foot as Renee finally pushed open the broad doors of the guild hall. Or at least the 'first' floor, if the rumors were to be believed. Glancing around at the few people relaxing around the dance hall trying to pinpoint the best person to ask about getting admittance into the Guild.Her right drifted to the right side of her collarbone just imagining the guild stamp on it in the prettiest of silvers. Finding her voice as she asked aloud "Who do I need to talk to for guild membership. I won't believe the trip I had to just get here..".
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Destination at Journey's End. -Renee's Intro-

Post by RyoKnetegawa 8th May 2016, 5:19 am

Ryo was simply enjoying yet another peaceful day in the Ace of Spades. He was living his lap of luxury well figure of speaking, and now he was just resting. He had suffered a lot from the battle to keep the guild safe, and it was certainly something that he couldn’t really explain. Now he was making his way through the ballroom, and soon enough he heard the question about guild membership.

This was a very interesting query to him. He liked to know everyone in the guild so he made it his personal mission to greet the members of the guild. He looked to his ever constant companion the great white Dire Wolf Gora. He smiled as he looked to his lovely companion petting his neck softly “Come let us greet the new member of the Sabertooth guild.”

Now the pair approached the girl and Ryo smiled widely putting on his best face while keeping his fangs hidden. He pulled the hat off of his head and bowed slightly holding it over his heart “Welcome my dear, I am Ryo Knetegawa the Card King of Sabertooth, and this is my partner Gora. If you would like to join the guild please allow me to lead you to it, and we can see if the guild master is around in order to make sure you get accepted.” He said rather calmly. He was all smiles and warm welcoming arms, but Gora was the cold logic in order to keep the guild safe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Destination at Journey's End. -Renee's Intro-  Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:19 am