Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Undead exp farm.

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arctic wind.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important Undead exp farm.

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 25th April 2016, 10:25 am

The young boy was walking through the silent cemetery. Graves towering out of the grave. Cold,gray,lifeless. This was the boys fist job that included enemies. He craved killing one. He twiddled his thumbs,preparing to fight,he wasn't anxious. He was thrilled.He couldn't wait to destroy a monster. And today he would,many. He's never used his magic before now. It was time he used it for good. He was a member of blue pegasus. Soon,he he heard metal clinking and movement. The leaves crunching as something horrid walked over them. He waited anxiously for the monster to show it's self. Ready to cast his first spell. He gently leaned up against one of the gravestones. The gravestone then comically fell down. Taking it with him... The night was dark. The moon shining it's celestial beams down on the surface of the earth. It was a full moon. This area was like something out of a horror movie.He looked down at his hand,it was glowing blue?
    Was he that ready? Was his power being boosted. He was excited but was he that excited? 
    If he was getting a power boost,he could definitely kill some enemies fast. He could feel it yes,he was getting the power boost. He would be unstoppable.He was really ready now,he could feel the blood in his veins jumping with excitement. "This is it!" He said. "This is the day you all die!!"
    He clenched his fist,readying his ice blade spell. He was going to use his signature spell as his first spell ever. He was going to do this. For blue pegasus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

Undead exp farm. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   Undead exp farm. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Fubuki the Elegant(Companion) ~ Magic.
    Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important Dice roll.

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 25th April 2016, 10:36 am

Dice roll.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

Undead exp farm. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   Undead exp farm. Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important Dice roll.

Post by NPC 25th April 2016, 10:36 am

The member 'Miyuki( みゆき)' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Undead exp farm. WeakMonster
    Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important Re: Undead exp farm.

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 25th April 2016, 10:56 am

He suddenly heard bones clanking together. His eyes glanced over the area and there it was. 3 skeleton mobs. A total of 15 skeletons stood there,a bow trained on his head. He couldn't use Ice blade right now.He needed a blizzard. "Blizzard!"  Suddenly a blizzard that was 15 yards came to him. This would hinder the skeletons sight but not his. He suddenly seen an arrow shivering through the air towards his head.Several other ones as well flying elsewhere. "Ice shield!" His Ice shield came just at the right time. He waited behind the shield until no arrows remained. Now was the time to attack. (90% mp left.) He was going to use artic's fury. He said the name of the spell,making a blizzard. This spell affected a large area.The ice inside the storm cut through the skeletons bodies. (They all took D rank damage.) The skeletons instantly fell to the ground dead,he ended the blizzard but Artic's fury would still rage for a while.He leaned against a grave stone,resting. This was fun as hell. (75 mp left.3 skeleton mobs defeated.) He loved doing this. Especially getting a reward. This is how he would live his life,doing jobs,defeating enemies,making a living. He would soon be done with this job,he could tell,this was very easy. His spell ice blade was now fully charged,however it was almost pointless to use it if there would be so many enemies at once. He suddenly heard moaning,it was coming from a monster. What could it be?

251 words.

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important Dice roll.

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 25th April 2016, 11:03 am

Dice roll.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important Dice roll.

Post by NPC 25th April 2016, 11:03 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Undead exp farm. WeakMonster
    Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 25th April 2016, 11:27 am

He heard the classical clanking of the skeletons. His ice shield was gone...Fuck. He hid behind a grave stone but it suddenly fell. A skeletons arrow stuck into his leg...."Fuck!" He screamed loudly,pulling the arrow out of his leg.The warm blood cascading over his thin leg. However,the arrow wasn't deep. It didn't do much. But it hurt like a damn bullet. His artic fury would kill all the skeletons the skeletons were pathetically easy to kill. Like killing flies.He liked fighting though. It filled him with adrenaline. His ice blade was still on his hand,ready to use. He couldn't use his other hand though. Most of his spells only needed one hand anyway. He smiled in happiness when he heard no more arrows clink against the marble of the large grave stone he was currently behind. He was wanting to fight something bigger,badder. He wanted a challenge,not this easy shit... He sighed in boredom. This entertained him but waiting for something bigger to come and challenge him was boring. He felt as if he were playing a virtually reality video game,but the blood on his leg wasn't virtual. Not at all.  He took some of the blood and made a streak on his head. This would be the last thing his enemies would see. A red mark on his head. For thats where he was going to strike it's undead body,if a bigger enemy came,that is. He would be like that boy david. Except for a slingshot he would use a sword.(90 hp left. Post 3/10 75% mp left)

Last edited by Miyuki( みゆき) on 25th April 2016, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th April 2016, 11:27 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Undead exp farm. NormalMonster
    Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 25th April 2016, 11:54 am

He suddenly heard growling this growling sounded louder than the previous growling.He looked out from the marble tome. And he seen a sword swinging towards him. But,it was slow. His artic fury which wouldn't last much longer maybe a few more minutes. Slowed the enemy's attacks a little bit. (20% slowed) He jumped from behind the stone. Before him were 5 larger skeletons. They were wearing armor which would make artic's fury not do as much damage. He let his hand glide along the flat surface of his ice blade he was going to take out 1 with it. But he looked at the blade and it was not cold any more. It was useless now. He had to charge it. He didn't know what he would do,But he knew that the enemies looked half dead already,It wouldn't take much to kill them.He had to do something. He was going to use  his breathe of winter. He called out the spell and jumped out from behind the stone,freezing the enemies for a while. He could think of a strategy while they were frozen. He thought for a minute and decided that he would use leopards paw to kill two in one spell.He would also use ice blade to charge his attack and kill the other 3 with it.He summoned his ice magic to his palm and used leopards paw to kill 2 of the skeletons. He then started to charge his ice blade. He would kill these enemies and fast.(55% Mp left.4th out of 10 posts. 252 words/250.90% hp.)

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 26th April 2016, 9:23 am

The boy watches the skeletons closely,they started to thaw out. The ice cracking as it did so. He would kill these knights or whatever they  were. He got a little ahead of himself,wanting to fight a boss. He wasn't sure he could beat one. He ran his hand over the flat,blue metallic surface of his blade. He would strike all three at this exact moment killing all three with one fatal strike. The blade ran through their bones,separating them.He watched as the bones clattered the ground. He smiled,he loved seeing this. He was now feeling energized once again. "Yeah that's right.You got your ass beat." He clenched his fist tightly. He was ready for more.He already defeated 3 enemies. He was halfway done with this exciting job he was doing. He sat down,resting a little before he had to face another one. He had only about half his magic left. However,he could beat them with that much. He sighed gently,letting his hand run through his black hair. Soon,he would be finished with this job. Soon he would have completed his first job.He let his hands run through the dirt. The blood on his leg had already dried.However It still hurt. He could deal with a little pain. He was in almost perfect condition. Since the arrow didn't go deep,it hardly did anything.He let himself raise to his feet,leaning on a tome. He didn't hear moaning yet. But he was positive he would see another enemy any second now.He smiled,preparing to fight.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th April 2016, 9:23 am

'Monster Dice' :