Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Undead EXP Farm!

SpectreJuniper
    SpectreJuniper

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Job: Undead EXP Farm! Empty Job: Undead EXP Farm!

Post by SpectreJuniper 10th June 2016, 3:43 pm

Job:

It had been far too long since Juniper had something to do. He had just recently joined Blue Pegasus, and this was practically his first job. Normally first weren't so terrifying for Juniper, but this time he'd be doing the job with a guy he'd barely known who wasn't even from a guild. Essentially, a few days ago Juniper had found out from the guy that there was a man here who traded goods for the souls of the undead. The mission did not sound too hard, and Juniper thought it would be simple, but as he got closer and closer to the meeting point he wondered if it was at all possible for him to select a different partner. This one could be anything from a murderer to a saint! After contemplating whether or not to do anything for a spell, he decided on staying with the man he'd made the promise with. After all, he was the one who told him about this guy in the first place! Juniper could imagine himself coming back here on many occasions, it only makes sense to repay him with some form of kindness. It was settled by the time the carriage stopped. He got out, grabbed his bag, and paid the rider.  Eager to meet with the man as way of reparations, Juniper went made looking for the bloke. However, he couldn't seem to find him no matter how hard he looked around. Perhaps he was just late? Juniper was sure he had arrived on time, maybe even a little bit earlier. He had great pride in his punctuality of course. After looking around for a solid 5 minutes, he decided to sit down in front of the gate and wait for his partner in crime to arrive, hoping that would be soon!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Undead EXP Farm! Midsgf13

Jobs:

"Order, Percision, Law, and fluffy things."
    Morning Star
    Morning Star

Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Job: Undead EXP Farm! Empty Re: Job: Undead EXP Farm!

Post by Morning Star 15th June 2016, 12:50 pm

Juniper didn't have to wait much longer as just after the young blue haired Wizard arrived on the scene, Morning Star strolled up on a dirt path all alone. Strapped to his left hip was a long sword and on the small of his back was a short blade both secured in a black scabbard. Over his left eye was a single black eye patch. He wore a long blue trench coat that had many medals of past achievements from his life as a Rune Knight.

Morning Star looked to the boy and offered him a happy smile. "Juniper if I'm not mistaken? My name is Morning Star and I'd like to thank you for joining me on this job. I'll have you know now that I'm not doing this for the money, no what I want is a weapon the man is offering. That being said you won't be getting paid in jewels for this job either. Instead you will be getting a rare weapon that is priceless in value. However if you chose to come back to this location later you will get paid for the work you do with Jewels. If you wish to turn back now is your chance. One you go through those gates behind you it's time to hunt." Morning Star explained while keeping his massive hands clasped behind his back.

The older Wizard waited for Juniper to decide then pushed the iron gates behind the blue haired Wizard open. The metal squeaked with Morning Star's efforts and allowed for the men to enter into a terrible and haunted land. "Tell me, do you have a fear of the undead?" Morning Star asked and smirked while his voice took on a dark tone. He had planned on using Juniper here to do as much heavy lifting as possible but the boy didn't need to know that.

WC: 314
    (OOC: I'm rolling all 6 dice now to get it out of the way with, we can fight the monsters in whatever order you want.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed: 3
    Jobs In Progress: 1

Bank<> Magic<>Morning Star<>Theme
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Undead EXP Farm! Empty Re: Job: Undead EXP Farm!

Post by NPC 15th June 2016, 12:50 pm

The member 'Morning Star' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Undead EXP Farm! NormalMonster Job: Undead EXP Farm! WeakMonster Job: Undead EXP Farm! WeakMonster Job: Undead EXP Farm! WeakMonster Job: Undead EXP Farm! NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Undead EXP Farm! NormalMonster

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:02 am