Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social]

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] Empty Sonata of Memories [Private/Social]

Post by Igsa Yeoja 24th April 2016, 8:48 am

A tap of her shoes against the hard stone of the pathways of peace village was par for the course much more comfortable than anything she had previously known. Her eyes with pupils like crosses slowly turned around the village her long silver hair trailing behind her as blue horns  poked through the sides of her hair. As she slowly made her jaunt through the village she knew that eyes were on her the entire time as whispers of the denizens and questions plagued with fear went by. These were all reactions she knew well as her appearance made her seem as if she was some basic demon coming to bring destruction. Her looks though were not due to her own design but rather an after effect from becoming the Twilight Dreams lock so that Latice and his world may never come back to Earthland. It was then a part of her broke into tears of panic when she memorized the days she spent in her prison in Basilisk Fang as Elijah forced Latice to take over and use her body to kill for him while she stayed in control only while in her prison. It was here she had not realized she was hyper ventilating as people began to stare more as she awoke from her nightmares that she called memories and wiped away her cold sweat.

Looking through the crowds her boredom began to sink in as she realized that here was the best place to hide, but also a place where nothing interesting or even curious happens. It was due to this that as she stood from her spot her eyes caught something that she never wanted to see again as a man with murderous eyes held a picture in his hands one of how she looked before with her blonde hair, "Have you seen this girl?" He asked almost faking sincerity but she could smell the blood off of him and she knew he was from Basilisk Fang. In fear she got up from her spot and began to run as the mage turned his head a twisted smile on his face as he pulled two small knives and ran after the now terrified girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Intisar Reis
    Intisar Reis

Regular VIP Status- VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☥ Holy Alkitab Almuqaddas
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] Empty Re: Sonata of Memories [Private/Social]

Post by Intisar Reis 24th April 2016, 12:42 pm

”Wound what it would be like to have a child”

Intisar had came to Peace Village because she had been told that they had a big library there. She was very happy to know that and couldn't wait to get there. Hoping the whole way there that they had something on Ancient Egyptian and/or something Egyptian that would be new to her. The only problem she had is that Variael as always came along with her, Variael was a huge living skeleton of a horus with yellow/orange-ish bones. "I'm sorry Variael but you have to wait out here for me" Intisar said while rested her hand against Variael's leg. Due to Veriael's size she wasn't allowed in side the library so with a sigh "I'll be on the roof till you come out." An without a second for Intisar to reply to her, Variael spread her hug wings and flow up to the top of the library and landed gently down onto the roof.

After a few days and nights Intisar had finally come out of the library with a smiles on her face. Variael had landed gently on the ground next to her. "You seemed to be pleased with what you found in there." With a very warming smile across Intisar's face, "I found a lot of stuff and one of the things is an Ancient Egyptian ruins thats not that far from here." "I take it that's where we are going next then." Intisar had noded her head at Variael and they both took off an walked though the whole village.

As both of them were walking along, Intisar had spotted a young girl that seemed lost, scared, and frighten. "Variael look over there, see the child standing there?" Intisar said as well as pointed at the young girl. "I do see the child and she doesn't look like she is doing so well." Before either of them could say another word, they both saw the young girl turn and run away from some man that had walked up to her while he held a paper up to what it seems like asked a question about it. Then the guy had pulled out some kind of bladed weapon cause the sunlight reflected off of it and charged at the young girl.

Without a second thought Intisar had took off fast to help the young girl and Variael had took flight an went after the guy. Variael end up getting above the man and came crashing down on top of him pinning him to the ground. While Intisar rushed toward the young her and caught up with her and swepped the girl off her feet into her arms. Then quickly wrote out hieroglyphs on her self that meant Barrier. Witch created a magical barrier around them both because she did not know if that man was a mage or not. Turned her face towards the young girl in her arms, with a loving in brace and warming smile. "You are safe now little one, I wont let that man near you."

✧WC: 502✧
    ► template by hika @ FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] LDHmTq0 Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] NyQ3trH Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] I1CDzAE Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] Uhnwgjo
    Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] NBmlDnM Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] OrO26ae Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] MeiSezy
    EXP: 350/1200
    Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] QDeo3x4
    #FBBBB9|#6960EC|#ccccff|#C0C0C0
    Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] S7XAApq
    Locked Till Badges:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] Empty Re: Sonata of Memories [Private/Social]

Post by Igsa Yeoja 24th April 2016, 1:42 pm

Panic was setting in as she could feeling two more large magic sources nearby the man closing in due to him being not only older but bigger than her. As her mind began to race she could not help but assume that this man had two more people ready to kill her, and as her began to get too close her eyes focused on the danger as blue flames twitched around her fingers in a foolish attempt to use magic she had no access to yet. In seconds as the mage closed in rather than death meeting her she was swept off her feet as a woman she had never met grabbed her and cast what looked like a barrier type spell to protect them as a massive beast landed on and pinned the mage before her. "Y-You are here to prote. . ." Were the words of the woman who had swept her off her feet at fist making her happy but soon she once more had thoughts on Elijah and Laycie their own lies of the same type ringing in her mind as her eyes grew fierce and filled with fear as she forced herself out of the womans arms. Touching the ground she would begin to hyper-ventilate as her tail whipped around out of her own terror and stress soon collapsing from it before looking over to the mage pinned to the ground. Standing on her feet she would look to the mage with anger and walk over picking up the picture of herself with the old purple eyes as she ignited it with blue flames. "I do not know why you are tracking me. . . But LEAVE." tapping a finger on the head of her would be killer she would get up and walk over to the woman who had saved her.

A slight blush ran across her face as she looked at them having not once really known anyone to protect her out of kindness. "T-Thank you. . . You do not have the same smell and aura of bloodshed like he did. . ." as if by instinct her fingers would run over her scar on the back of her neck the once mark of Basilisk Fang now lost in color yet still burned into her flesh. Setting a hand on her side she would turn her eyes to the womans face, "W-Why did you protect me though? Basilisk Fang won't stop going after me until they have me back. . . And I am dead. . ." Her mind was too confused to be think of why someone would do this for some random demon looking child let alone one being attacked by a Basilisk Fang member. "M-My name is Nera Rouge. . . May I ask your own name? I have no real place to go for now so if we could maybe sit around here for a while. . ." her legs were shaking as she spoke soon collapsing from the fear as in her current state her magic was not ready yet and still needed time for her magic power to equalize before anything could be done. Death had become close to her future and in one swoop this woman had removed it as in moment tears ran down her face from how happy she felt for the first time in these long two years since she had been with Basilisk Fang.

Amaia
    Amaia

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Experience : 0

Post by Amaia 24th April 2016, 10:28 pm

Eliot had recently finished exploring a near by ancient ruins, after dodging countless traps. Venomous snakes, deep pit falls, quick sand, and giant rolling boulders Eliot was able to make it out like a thief by snatching a solid golden idol for himself. The danger was worth while, what was even more rewarding was being able to read the faded hieroglyphics. The inner spirits within Eliot was murmuring in excitement as they conversed with the lingering souls they had found in the ruins. As much as Eliot wanted to stay an explore some more, he knew he had to keep moving. He had made his way to the nearest village. Upon his arrival he quickly secured a room to stay in at a local tavern, there he dropped off his items locked it up in his room before he wandered about. Truly it was a fine day, however the peaceful Peace Village was not so peaceful. A young woman seemed to be protecting a young girl. Eliot was not the type to step in to be a hero, but he noticed something odd. Both the woman and the young child had an incredible amount of spirit energy, naturally Eliot's inner spirits where drawn to them. Eliot noticed hostility from three hidden figures. He wasn't all in the mood for fighting but it seemed that it was inevitable. Before anything else went down Eliot tried to make his way out of the conflict before things got out of hand. He lit a cigarette, and puffed out a plume of smoke as he started to walked away. Yet just before he take a step further, his inner desire to help the girl and the woman had gotten the better of him. He drew his revolver and fired it straight through a window. A howl of pain could be heard as a heavy thud indicated a falling body.

The other Hidden Basilisk Fang goons immediately turned their attention to Eliot. With a sigh Eliot simply looked up glaring at the closest goon to make his way towards him.

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] Gilbret

"Oi....you mind getting out of the way? You're blocking the road.... And it seems the lady and the kid here aren't to pleased with you getting in the way...." Eliot spoke in a seemingly charming voice. The man retorted back to stay out of the way, he brandished his guild mark in hopes to scare Eliot. Eliot simply took of his white glove, there on his hand was a faded fairy tail insignia.

"Tough luck friend.....snakes like you don't scare me." with that said the goon dashed forward a bolt of electricity crackled at the palm of his hand. Suddenly the enemy threw a small bolt of lightning straight at Eliot. Eliot in response quickly kicked a metal bucket up in the air just a few meters away, the bolt of lighting immediately redirected itself towards the bucket thus causing the attack to miss. Eliot then fired another shot at the mans knee, the goon fell face first crying out in agony. Knowing that the other combatants would attempt to stay hidden and try for an assimilation, Eliot took this time to knock out the fallen man by giving him a solid kick on the face to put him into a quick slumber.

Eliot walked towards the woman and the little girl, he took of his hat and placed it on the little girls head. "Hold this for me will ya kiddo?" with that said Eliot vanished in a puff of embers and smoke. Eliot had entered his Death Rider form, in that instant his flesh had melted away as he took on his ghostly form to go invisible to hunt down the remaining assailants. The closest was was hiding in a bar just a few meters away from the child and the woman. Unseen in his ghostly body, Eliot dashed through a wall closing the gap with the next combatant, he reappeared and bashed the goons head onto the wall and tossed him out the window. The man came crashing down right before the woman's feet. The other assailant quickly ambushed Eliot throwing a dagger hitting him square on the shoulder. It seemed to be a dagger embedded with a fraction of holy magic. Eliot grinded his teeth as he glared at his opponent with his hollow eyes. His skeletal grin sent shivers to everyone in the room. Eliot grabbed the knife, and upon touch the knife burst into flamers he pulled it out and let go.

instead of falling the knife floated around Eliot, clad in ghostly flames. The dagger spun about before flying straight into the mans shoulder pinning him onto the wall. Eliot grabbed a bottle of whisky, and fired his revolver at the mans knees, and gut. The wounds wouldn't kill the poor goon, but the pain would certainly be enough to knock him out. Eliot walked out briefly looking at the woman and child with his hollow burning eyes. His skull would give them a nod as he walked to the man laying sprawled on the ground. In silence Eliot poured the bottle of whisky over the man. The goon spluttered opening his eyes completely bamboozled on what had happened. To his surprise he would saw a flaming skeleton looking down upon him. Before the man could say anything Eliot dropped his cigarette he had lit earlier. The cigarette lit the whisky on fie causing the man to be engulfed in a plume of flames. The goon screamed as the flames ate away on his flesh, Eliot watched the man run around till he threw himself down a nearby well.

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] 7aaaefe78094fc9b76c695ff5b370c09

Eliot's flames flickered intensely giving off the feeling of, fear, pain, agony, and death. Yet as soon as Eliot was sure there where no more goons, his flames died down to blue flames instead of intense red and orange. "You ladies alright?" inquired Eliot as his voice rang clear yet almost mysterious like a whispering of a ghost. He looked at the giant creature that was pining the struggling goon down. "No worries....I'm on your side....I'm not too particularly fond of snakes as well....." muttered Eliot as he gestured to the Basilisk Fang member pinned under the bone like Creature. He flames died down and his flesh, and hair returned as if regrowing back on his bones and once burning flesh. The transformation was painful, but it was instant. Once back to normal, Eliots wound on his shoulder began to bleed. "Ah....shit....I'm going to need stitches for this.....Oh and thanks for holding my hat kiddo....." Eliot walked up to little girl and plucked his hat from her head.

Eliot twirled his hat and placed it on his head before tipping it at the two ladies. "The names.... Eliot....Eliot Bloodborne......I think that's all of them.....but if you don't mind I'd like to speak to that guy over there......uhhh ya know the one who's kinda being stepped on by that giant undead bird thingy...." Eliot said in a calm cool manner as if nothing had happened.

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] QYSsPEY
    Intisar Reis
    Intisar Reis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Intisar Reis 25th April 2016, 4:43 pm

”This child needs protection and that's what I will do!”

Intisar became very concerned for the young girl, do to the fact of fear she had in her eyes and how she forced her way out of  Intisar's arms onto the ground. Then she watch as the young girl got up onto her feet and yelled at the pinned down man under Variael. Shorty after the young girl began to look in Intisar's way and made her smile. "Your more then welcome little one. Well.. smell.. that would be causes I was here in the village to find out more information on Ancient Egyptian things. An about the... aura of... bloodshed... that's cause I help people and can't stand to see someone else be hurt... or... worst.. killed." Intisar kept a smile on her face till she had got to the part of death witch had made her uneasy and let her smile just even out. Intisar remembered seeing the tail as the young girl dropped to the ground, "I do have a question about that" she pointed to the young girl's tail.

Intisar's eyes widen at the young girls question about why she would protect her, "I have spend my whole time protecting every living thing. So its like a reflex now to protect those in need and you were in great need of help. An for Basilisk Fang they didn't give off a bad feel in the past but if they dare to try to hurt or... kill someone so young. Then their are no friends of mine, I'll protect you my self till the day I die because I refuse to let anyone bring harm to you." Intisar said while she had a loving smile on her face to let the young girl know that she meant it. "What a lovely name you have there little one. My name is Intisar Reis and sure we can stay right here as long as you want to." Intisar said while walked over to her and warped her arms around the young girl's body. Then wipes the tears from Nera's face with her hand, "No need to cry Nera, both me and Variael are here for you." Variael wiggles some while the guy under her groans in pain. "Don't worrie about this one cause if he dares to try and do anything he will be stroke by lightning" as she said that few some sparks of lightning flicker from around her claws.

Intisar turned her face around from Nera and looked off somewhere because she could feel a large amount of magical power coming from someone. Then she could tell someone near them had just released magic at someone, something, or maybe at them. Intisar tighten her hold around Nera as she had heard two gun shots, then a handsome man walked up to them and place his hat onto Nera's head. "Who are you?..." Intisar asked before she could have said anything else to him. The man had turned away from them and changed his form from that of a normal human to a human skeleton on fire. Then in an instant he had poof and a few moments later a man came crashing out of a window and down in front of Intisar an Nera's feet. Intisar had been shocked by the he non-moving person in front of them, then once the man had showed up and how he had set another man on fire that had attacked him from the shadows.

As soon as the man had asked if they were okay, "What is wrong with you!?!? Are you trying to scared this poor child to death just by looking like that." Intisar yelled with a very angry glare at the man standing before them. "No worries? You say while still looking like something from a scary dream!" She was still very upset with man did not think about how others will react to him in that form. As Intisar had about to began to yell at him again, he finally had changed back into a human like form. With a sigh and a smile Intisar had said "That's better, now come over here and I'll fix that for you."

As the man had walked over and reached for his hat, she then quickly wrote out hieroglyphs on the mans hand that meant Heal. Witch healed his cut completely in the few moments. "How do you feel now?" Intisar said with a smile on her face. "Eliot what a great name for someone so handsome..." quickly a blush flow across from face. "My name... is Intisar Reis... and this sweet child her in my arms is Nera Rouge" while she still had a blush across her face.

✧WC: 780✧
    ► template by hika @ FTRP

Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] LDHmTq0 Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] NyQ3trH Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] I1CDzAE Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] Uhnwgjo
    Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] NBmlDnM Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] OrO26ae Sonata of Memories [Private/Social] MeiSezy
    Locked Till Badges:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 25th April 2016, 8:31 pm

Once more her eyes darted around as she could feel more magic power gathering in the area as fear welled in the pit of her stomach. Laying a hand on the middle of her belly she would sigh feeling nightmarish butterflies all within as she listened to the woman speak of her lack of want to kill anyone and even her reason for being in the village to begin with. A curious rise of her eyebrows came out when the woman asked of her tail a sigh coming from her, "I would prefer not to talk of it. . ." Almost out of a fit of self conscious embarrassment her horns grew shorter until they were no longer than a balled hand and her tail went from its cross like shape to a much shorter tail ending in a heart as she hid her tail in her clothing. She listened to her speak of her reasons for protecting her almost feeling shocked when she spoke of them doing nothing to give off any bad feelings to the guilds as mentally she felt her old mark begin to burn. "They might not have seemed it. . . But they like it to be that way. . ." Once again her fingers traced the brand on her neck as she looked away from the woman unable to get past her own shame for what Latice had done in her body. As the woman spoke of herself being unable to let Basilisk Fang kill someone so young she would chuckle as tears ran down her face, "K-K-Kill me?! N-No! They want to bring me back alive! And torture me until there is not a single doubt in their minds that I have not told anyone about them. . . And THEN they will kill me. . ." As she spoke sobs and tears interrupted parts of the way though as she herself had seen what Basilisk Fang did to traitors and she was no different to them child or not. As the woman introduced herself a small smile would run across her face as she rubbed her eyes hearing her name spoken for the first time outside a commanding tone and words to tell her that people were there for her, "Thank you. . . So much. . ."

Turning her attention back to the mage who was ready to confirm who she was the voice of the beast known as Variael was loud but not harmful to her as she smiled, "Thank you. . . It means a lot to me. . ." As she spoke her mind turned to the large amount of magic power being shed away close by as a small smile turned into fear as she felt terror creeping up on her, "I-Is that more of them?!" Before she could finish such thoughts a man walked up to her and Intisar setting a hat down on her asking her to hold onto it for him before disappearing once again this time as a skeletal being. "That was no magic a mage of Basilisk Fang has ever had. . . And they did not give me that same terror. . ." Her mind was racing as now once more someone else had come to help without her asking. As if by some luck she could see a man getting thrown out a window as her pupils shrunk at the sight of the Basilisk Fang mark on them, "H-He is fighting them. . ." She had no clue who they were and more questions were piling up as she once again collapsed onto her elbows tears running down her face, "P-People keep helping me. . . After all those horrible things I was forced to do. . . I am getting help."

Once more the man confronted them this time his blazing red and orange flames tempered to a blue hue as he spoke asking them if they were okay. She could not even speak anymore as her mixes of emotions were chocking her up as every time she went to speak only gasps came out. She heard them speaking but this time she had tuned them out as she thought back on the words Latice would repeat to her no matter what she did, 'You will be alone till the day you die Nera and I will make sure of that.' A small smile came out as she began to cry even more this time not out of fear but rather happiness that maybe this time her life was turning out better as a smile tiny in nature grew and she whispered to herself, "You were wrong."

Amaia
    Amaia

Post by Amaia 25th April 2016, 11:18 pm

Eliot wasn't surprised that the towns people looked at him with fear. He was used to it....even in his past lives Eliot was affiliated with fear, he was either the source of the fear or he was the one who felt fear. So it was definitely a refreshing event to have Intisar yell at him. Not to mention her blushing face was pretty cute as well. He was even more surpised when she healed him..... her magic was warm....he felt safe.... it was oddly peaceful. The sad thing was, peace was something that had always eluded Eliot even in his previous reincarnations. To see Nera filled with such fear shattered his heart. Yet Eliot knew he had to see the child's pain for himself. He knelt down and looked at Nera in the eyes. With a soft smile he spoke... "Hey kiddo.....look at me in the eyes will ya?"

With that said Eliot channeled his Death Riders powers once more, but this time he chose the most gentle and warm spirits to aid him in his task. This time Eliot did not burst into flames turning into a flaming skeleton, instead his blue eyes flicked softly like the flames of warm hearth providing shelter and warmth to weary travelers who draw near to it. Like a bonfire that lights the darkest of nights to chase away the darkness and fear of the unknown. Eliot then was able too peer through her past, seeing her pain, sins, regrets, and sorrow. Everything flashed before Eliots eyes...everything bad Nera had went through Eliot could see.... the vengeful spirits shuddered in anger and thirst for blood upon the sight of pain. While the kind and gentle ones grieved and cried for Nera's suffering. Eliot was flooded with not only his emotion but the legions of spirits within him as well. For a brief moment small bits of Eliots flesh, began to burn away as his skin began to smoke. The pain stabbed into him like a burning knife, yet Eliot stood firm determined to see how much this child had went through. As soon as the last memory, and fear passed by Eliot closed his eyes forcing himself to calm down. The embers on his flesh died down and the bits of missing flesh returned. Eliot simply was a loss at words, it had been such a long time since he had felt such strong fears, sins, and regrets....

Eliot simply embraced the child and patted her on the back. "Hey kid....I know what you've been through....I'm not gonna say that there's no need to cry.....in all honesty....you have every right to shed those tears....I can't say that I know exactly how you feel.....I've been through some scary stuff my self..... so I can confidently say I can sympathize with you..... I'm also not going to say that everything will be alright.....cuz the reality is.... everything is eventually gonna turn south, eventually we're gonna have to go through more pain and more suffering..... even worse we're gonna commit sins and mistakes......and we'll be filled with regret......but you can't let that get you down kid.....you who has been through so much pain and suffering...... fate will reward you with even greater happiness.....the world maybe bad at times, but there's still some good people like Ms. Reis over here....I can't say for sure that I'm a good guy..... but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm trying my damned hardest to be one...... well all I'm trying to say is....the world ain't as bad as you think it is.... I'll stick with you till we find a nice home for you....but first let me think of a way to take care of these snakes....." Eliot spoke in a almost calm and cool tone, yet deep down inside he was holding back his emotions, fighting back not only his inner demons, but the legions of spirits as well that desired to control his body.

Eliot patted Nera on the head once again before getting up. He turned to Intisar and approached her, spoke softly so that she would only hear his words. "....Hey listen Ms. Reis....I've done my fair share of shady dealings myself.....so I can bet my soul that the folks back at their home base is waiting for an update.... these goons here are only the recon squad, the lesser of the grunts so to speak...... eventually they'll send more stronger people after the kid....... but..... if the kid's dead...there's no need to go after her...... ya see what I mean?... So here's the plan..... we're gonna fake the kids death. I'll go into my rider form and cast a spell that'll make it look like I killed the kid....... when I cast the spell, get the kid out of here.... meet me at the tavern where I'm staying..... once i settle things we'll leave town.... I know a guy that can make the kid a fake id and passport. We'll dye her hair or something, give her new clothes....that should be enough to cover up the rest, this way the kid will be able to start new..... after that....we'll find a place for Nera to stay...... as soon as thats done. I'll go my own way...... the snakes will probably be after me since I 'took' their prey...... but I'll be sure to head as far away from the kid so that she'll be safe and sound......." Eliot explained the plan as he handed Intisar a piece of paper of the taverns address, room number.  

"Also take this its proof that you know me, show to the tavern keeper. Use this key as well to get into my room." Eliot handed Intisar a silver pocket watch and room key. He smiled at the kid and gestured her to come closer. "Kid...soon I'm gonna to have to turn into that scary fire skull thingy again.....but I need you to stick close to Ms. Reis over here...... I'm going to pretend to attack you two, my spell is going to make it seem that it hit you okay?.....We're gonna do this as soon as their back up arrives, that way we'll trick them, okay? We'll trick them that I killed you....this way these dumb snakes will stop following you. None of these guys I beat up so my face, they only saw me in my Rider form....so I'll regroup with you later...then we're gonna meet up with a friend of min okay?...... Ms. Reis...kid..... before we go through with this plan.... are you two okay with it?..... I honestly think this our best chance on sneaking into a safer location...." Eliot spoke seriously as he inquired Intisar and Nera as he shifted his eyes scanning for hostiles near by.

Intisar Reis
    Intisar Reis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Intisar Reis 27th April 2016, 1:54 pm

”The man in front of us could help protect this child.”

Intisar smiled at Nera, "Its okay we don't have to talk about it little one." She had shuck her head in agreement to let Nera know that she had understood what she was said about Basilisk Fang. As Nera had looked away from her, Intisar could see where the child's hand was moving over. She walked over to her "You poor little thing, that most have hurt" Intisar said while she had gently rubbed the mark to help her feel better. Varieal had cut in "They won't get to you as long as we are here." Intisar had quickly replied "Variael is right, no matter what both her and my self will be here for you and to keep you safe from those who wish to hurt you and/or use you as a weapon. Because you are a child that should enjoy life not live it fear of others." Intisar had hugged Nera tightly and kissed her on the forehead "Your very welcome little one."

Variael had nodded at Nera as she had still been able to keep the guy from Basilisk Fang pinned down. She flings her tail around "I have one of those too so if you ever want to talk about things I'm here." Variael's claws had began to sparks all over again, "Stop that!" Intisar yelled at her. Variael knew what she meant by that so she lowered her claws and the sparks stopped. Intisar had turned to look over toward the man that had walked up and placed a hat on Nera's head. "He must be here to help you out just like we did and no worries we are here" Intisar had said while resting her hand on Nera's shoulder. After a while Intisar heard Nera whispered something to her self that she couldn't make out so Intisar just smiled at Nera happily.

Intisar stud there in shock as the man named Eliot as he had talked about their very hard an harsh past. All Intisar had wanted to do had been to walked over there and pull them both into a loving hug with her. But she had know that what they were talking about was very important or she was sure he wouldn't have brought something like that up without a good reason. Once Eliot had finished talking to Nera, he had turned to Intisar and explained a plan to her that caused her eyes to widen. Right has had finished what his plan was she slapped him hard across the face that it made a very loud sound that anyone within a few meters could hear it. "What is wrong with you Eliot!! This child has been though enough already!" Intisar had yelled at Eliot. "An if you think for a moment that I'll leave this child in the hands of anyone else then you are dead wrong. I already told her that I would protect and keep her safe so either you can join me in helping her or leave it to me and Variael."

Intisar had reached out into front of her, then quickly wrote out hieroglyphs into the air that meant Guardian. Witch had summoned forth a large winged sphinx that had nuzzled up against Intisar the moment it saw her. Intisar patted the sphinx on the head then walks over to Nera and the beast followed her. "Lets go little one, so some where safer" she said to Nera before she had picked her up and the sphinx lowed its self down. So that Intisar could place Nera right be hide the sphinx's head then hoped on right be hide where she had just put Nera. Then the beast rises to its feet and spread out its wings, "Now Eliot if you wish to come with us then you may but you will have to get on Variael's back" Intisar had said in a calm voice looking at Eliot.

✧WC: 652✧

Last edited by Intisar Reis on 28th April 2016, 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : OOC: Template bugged out)

Locked Till Badges:
    Amaia
    Amaia

Post by Amaia 27th April 2016, 11:10 pm

To Eliot's surprise he found him self slapped on the face. He stood there rubbing his cheek trying to process what had happened. He then realized Intisar had already formed a maternal attachment to Nera, he watched as she dotted the child and showered her with affection. Eliot wasn't angry, nor upset.... He was just surprised. With a sigh he nodded in agreement, it looked like he had to revise his plan. Eliot pondered for a moment and came up with an alternate action. "No. I'm afraid I won't be going with you two. I'll stay behind for now and throw her pursuers off the kids trail...... Ms. Reis..... go ahead and stay with the kid... I'll catch up to you later...  oh and here...... why don't we meet up in oak town, there's a great library in there I'm sure you two would enjoy it...there's plenty of history books and books for children.... I once took my disciples there, they had fun..... If I'm not at the library by 7pm meet me at Oak Inn, its just a few blocks down from the library. Call for an Inn keeper by the name of Jacques Rouge...tell him that Eliot sent you, he should give you two a nice room to stay in. When i meet up with you two then we can talk about what we'll do after..... you two should get going now before the rest of the baddies arrive." Eliot tipped his hat and went over to Nera. He then took her ribbon and took out a knife."kid I'm sorry, but I'm gonna need your blood, don't worry this won't hurt a bit." he then her hand and smudge the blood on her ribbon. He then took a potion from his pocket and dropped some of it on Neras cut, the potion instantly healed as of Eliot had never cut her. He then apologized again and gave the kid a pat on the head along woth an awkward hug. Just like how a father would hug his daughter when he was unsure of howto console her when she was upset. Eliot then and gave Nera his pocket watch "I'm going to need to take your ribbon kid, but don't worry I'll buy you a new one..... but for now...here hold this.....Take care of that watch for me kid..... It's something very important to me..... I'll see you two later." Eliot turned away and went over to the Basilisk Fang member and pinned him to the ground to keep him from escaping.

When Eliot turned his head Intisar and Nera had already began to make their escape. The young girl would undoubtedly sense the killing intent that spawned from Eliot due to his Death Rider magic. As soon as the two where out of sight, Eliot began to execute his plan. "Hey there buddy..... you're gonna help me with something." Eliot smiled. the Basilisk Fang goon squirmed. "You're out of your mind! Why would I help you?!" The poor man snapped at Eliot, but Eliot simply knocked him out with the butt of his revolver.

Eliot would then fish out the BF member who had thrown himself into the well, he then gathered the remaining BF members that he had knocked out. He simply borrowed a rope from one f the towns people. He explained to everyone that he was simply taking care of the dark mages as the result he earned the towns peoples trust. They vowed to remain silent about the incident and offered assistance to Eliot. With that said and done Eliot tied the BF goons. Loaded them up to a cart that was pulled by a horse. As soon as he was at the towns outskirts, he grabbed one of the BF goons.

"Alright...look into my eyes scum....and now you will do my bidding." Eliots eyes glowed ember red, the BF goon screamed and burst into flames as his flesh began to melt away leaving nothing but a undead burning corpse. "Yesss master...."

"Does any of you have a communication lacrima"

"Yes......we do....."

"Contact you base.... tell them that Nera fled towards the spooky forest and that you and your team are hot on her heels."

The burning corpse did as he was commanded. He called up their base on the lacrima, his voice sounded pretty much the same so that who ever was receiving on the other line would not know it was actually Eliot who was pulling the strings. As soon as the call was done the burning corpse turned into ashes leaving no trace of the BF goon that was slain by Eliots ghostly flames.....The second part of the plan started as soon as they stepped into the spooky forest. Eliot had dropped the BF goons off in the cart, Eliot then took another unwilling victim to put his plan into motion.

"w-what? where are we?" the goon stammered as he looked around. Eliot chuckled and simply looked the goon in the eyes.

"you're at your grave buddy..." Eliots looked at the goon, the poor fellow burst into flames he writhed in agony until he was nothing more than a burning undead corpse.

What is you command maaaasster....?"

"Call up your base again, tell them that Nera was killed and eaten by a flaming beast that you haven't seen before....tell them that it's after you and its already killed your squad mates.... be sure to make it sound believable alright?" Eliot shot his revolver in the air, soon enough a beast of some sort emerged from the forest. Eliot simply subdued it with his Death Riders command, the beast was also turned into a burning undead corpse doomed to follow Eliot's command. now that everything was in order the plan was ready to be set in motion.

The burning BF corpse called via lacrima and followed Eliot's command.

"HELP! WE FOLLOWED THE KID INTO THE SWAP! BUT THERE WAS SOME SORT OF FLAMING MONSTER THERE!!! IT KILLED THE KID AND THE REST OF THE SQUAD! OH GOD....ITS AFTER US!!" The corpse delivered its line perfectly, who ever was on the other side shouted back demanding for more detail. While the call was happening Eliot commanded the beast to eat remaining BF goons he had captured. Their screams of agony and terror could be heard while the corpse was on the call. He then commanded the beats to finish off the BF corpse that Eliot controlled. He then commanded the beast to destroy the cart and kill the horse for good measure. To top things off he made it seem that the lacrima was able to capture a picture of the beast before it had killed the squad. As soon as the crime scene was perfectly orchestrated the beast turned to ash vanishing into the wind. Eliot stood over the corpses, took the ribbon that had Neras blood on it and burnt some of the edges. He then dropped the ribbon on top of one of the corpses.

Now that everything was in order Eliot went off to the forest to hide. Soon enough the second party of BF goons arrived, to their horror they had found the corpses of tier comrades. "Hello.... yeah we found them......yeah..... they're all dead..... we found the kids ribbon, we checked and it has her blood all over it.....what ever killed the squad got to the kid as well...." reported on of the Bf goons. Another found the lacrima and showed the squad leader the picture of the beast possessed by Eliot's Ghostly flames. The Bf member on the lacrima listened to the orders then hung up. "Alright home base said to forget it....lets go...the kids dead there's no point. They want us to come back with the lacrima and report what we saw in detail."

With that said and done the Bf goons left. As soon as they where gone Eliot emerged from the shadows, he was invisible during the whole conversation. the plan was a sucess they thought Nera was dead. Eliot noticed it was nearly night time. He decided that he would meet them up at the inn there would be no way he would make it in time to meet them in the library. He then began to make his way out of the forest and headed towards Oak Town to meet Intisar and Nera.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:38 am