Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fiore National High School [OPEN]

godslayer
    godslayer

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Samurai Magic
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer (TO BE PURCHASED)
    Third Skill:

Fiore National High School [OPEN] Empty Fiore National High School [OPEN]

Post by godslayer 6th January 2013, 4:02 am

OOC: Alright so everyone is in highschool, you can pick the grade. If you can, post a picture of your character in a spoiler. NO magic.
    -----------------------------------
    Spoiler:

As his car pulled into the parking lot, Enma heard some people yell to him, saying hey. As a Junior, he was at the most complicated year of High School. YOur almost out of the school, but so far away from leaving. He was looking at college applications left and right. All he wanted was to go back to Sophomore year. Everything was perfect, and easy. Now, he was captain of the swimming team, and had States comeing up. Anything could mess him up, and his team depended on him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fiore National High School [OPEN] Y8tpfXT

Fiore National High School [OPEN] Empty Re: Fiore National High School [OPEN]

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 5:34 pm

Alice had walked into the school. She was a junior and was very excited. this was her firest day at Fior national high. her long blond hair flowed behind her as she kept walking into the school. She was head of the cheerleaders and couldn't wait to get started. then *thud* she walked right into some kid, falling down. she recognized him as a boy from the swimming team. hi, um, can you help me up please? she asked him.
    Spoiler:
    [
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 6th January 2013, 5:44 pm

Enma, lost in his own thoughts, walked forward. He felt someone bump into him, the girl falling down. "hi, um, can you help me up please?" She asked. Enma chuckled, and reached his hand to pick her up. "Sorry about that," he said, helping the girl up. He recognized her as the new head of cheerleaders, as the old one graduated. "I'm Enma."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 6th January 2013, 5:51 pm

hi, i'm Alice... she sid brushing off her skirt. So, what class are you going to?
    godslayer
    godslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by godslayer 6th January 2013, 6:03 pm

"I'm going to English..." he said, brishing his shirt off. "What about you?" He asked with a smile.

Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Lineage : Feline Senses
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Karma the Wolf

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Animal Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 7th January 2013, 8:05 pm

Spoiler:

Tori wandered through the school gates and looked around the mass of students wondering were her friend Alice was, she sighed and shrugged walking towards her locker, keeping an I out of for her friend. She grabbed her bookes for the day and turned around to walk back down the corridor when she saw her friend walking towards her with the captain of the swimming team, of course Alice would be hanging out with the sporty and popular kids, she was the head of the cheerleader "Alice, over here" she said smiling and walked over to hug her.

Last edited by Riopony on 10th January 2013, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fiore National High School [OPEN] Riopon10

Fiore National High School [OPEN] Tori_c12

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    D: 4
    C: 1

Post by Guest 7th January 2013, 8:25 pm

Alice was about to answer Enma when all of a sudden she got hugged by Tori. Hi, how are you! she sad hugging her back. She tured and ookd at enma. I have english too, how too she smiled at him. She turned back to Tori. I think she does too, but i cant be sure...
    Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 7th January 2013, 10:27 pm

Tori grinned at Alice "What...oh yeah I've got English now, yay we can all go together" she said grabbing her bag and walking next to Alice looking curiously at the swimming captain, she didn't really know much about him but if Alice was hanging out with him he must be fine "um... I'm Tori" she said smiling at him before turning to Alice "so how's head cheerleader treating you" she said nudging her and laughing

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed

Post by Guest 8th January 2013, 4:23 am

oh right... well its interesting, the other girls can be a bit... what he word i'm looking for. not integelgent about stuff, but they end up getting the job done. she smiled at Tori. So, is there any thing new going on in your life?
    Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 8th January 2013, 5:10 am

Tori smiled at Alice and laughed "I was thinking about joining the cheerleaders but I'm glad I didn't I'd stick out like a sore thumb" she said grinning "No my lifes as boring as ever" she said sighing.

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed

Post by Guest 8th January 2013, 1:50 pm

I'm sorry.she said faking a smile. *Ding* it was the bell to get to class. Ok, i guess i'll see you all in english then she smiled as she walked to class.
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 9th January 2013, 2:43 pm

Fiore National High School [OPEN] 1273-78

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gah! I'll be *pant* late on the *pant* first day! I hate being so *pant* stereotypical!"
    Sprinting like he's being chased by the Cerberus, Aegis cursed his endeavour. He really should have accepted the alarm clock he was offered the previous day. Atleast he remembered to remove his gauntlet before running off towards the school building, he was already standing out enough, considering that he was clad in blue and had cyan hair and eyes, wearing armour would just make him too strange a student.
    Running with all his might, the knight was like a blue lightning, flying through the streets, though to him it seemed as if he was crawling. Truth be told, he was really anxious. He generally was really bad at dealing with places full of people, especially if they were all strangers, so his running just seemed like it wasn't nearly fast enough and that he would be late if he didn't put all his effort into it. The only real problem was that he was already running with the speed close to that of an olympic sprinter, any faster than that would probably result in a heart attack.
    "'Scuse me!" - was all he managed to say while making a quick sidestep, barely avoiding a collision with an elderly woman as she was slowly walking. That was the fourth time he miraculously avoided running into someone, he knew that he had to be more careful if he wanted to avoid having casulaties but he was having a hard time focusing on the road infront of him, his mind busy with the thought of him having to avoid being late at all costs.
    Taking the last turn left, Aegis could see the school at the end of the road. He was going to use the rear gate, since it was closer to him than the main one. Rushing through it, he kept his zealous charge up, running next to one of the building's walls. As he ran alongside it, he couldn't help but notice the many columbs that were close to it. If he wasn't in such a hurry he would have also noticed, that what he was running next to were only the first few metres of the wall. The rest of it was actually outdented, the concrete columbs acting as support for it, resulting in a narrow tunnel-like area right next to the base of the walls.
    The knight was approaching it's other end. Once he got there he just had to take a right turn and continue to follow the wall until he reached the entrance. Noticing that there were still students around, a spark of hope lit in the knight's eyes. He might still not be late!

But Aegis' mind was quickly returned to the reality when he saw that as soon as he made the sharp right turn the figures of three students were right infront of him. Acting purely on instinct, he made a semi-turn to his right while leaning backwards, thus managing to change the direction of his movement and shift it to the left, narrowly avoiding to run into the student. His luck ran out, however, since as a result of the sudden change of his trajectory, he ran into a concrete support columb, instantly stopping in his tracks. Staggering a couple of steps back from the powerful collision he had experienced, Aegis fell to the ground in a semiconscious state, grunting in the process.

Fiore National High School [OPEN] 14n37n9

Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 10th January 2013, 7:12 am

Tori gave a surprised squeak as the knight came raring round the corner before narrowly avoiding her and her friends by running into one of the support pillars and what looked like knocking himself out. Tori ran over and gave Aegis a tentative poke her eyes wide and worried "A...Aegis can you hear me" she said shaking him and looking around "wake up" she said frantically shaking his shoulder clearly worried and wondering how hard he had hit is head she looked up to see if Alice and the other student had noticed Aegis dash into the pole, she hoped not otherwise she was sure he would be embarrassed.

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : N/a
    Mentor : No one

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Skill: n/a
    Third Skill:

Post by Apollo 10th January 2013, 7:56 pm

Spoiler:

Roxas was walking to in the class viewing the other students move all around him looking busy trying to talk to friends and get ready for school Roxas was at the school looking at the room list he was in room 2B with a few kids he meet last year. He then headed for class with his backpack and books in his hand when he got to the class he put down his bag and took out his kendo sword thing this year we are going to rock the kendo torment this year with a plain face on the outside but a fiery emotions on the inside.

Fiore National High School [OPEN] 2hyum0x
    Fiore National High School [OPEN] Roxassiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xcq96
    Fiore National High School [OPEN] Apollo_zpsa035684a
    Jobs:
    Exp:115%
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Isamu
    Isamu

Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Isamu 11th January 2013, 5:45 am

Hisashi Isamu was reputed in the school for being a noisy, loud, annoying brat who took part in athletic activities quite often. He often interrupted class sessions with ridiculous questions or just pathetic, yet successful jokes that crack the whole class. He was practically the joker, but, not the evil one in batman. In another universe, he received physical attribute boost from drinking alcohol due to a magic he possessed. In this one, he was almost no different. He drank just as much. Just about everyone knew this. He had a massive obsession for alcoholic drinks. The teacher disapproved, yes, they too, knew. He often drank inside school, drinking from a non-transparent bottle he claims to be water. However, neither the teachers nor the students bought it. As Isamu was a jolly person, drunk or not, the teachers couldn't help but like him despite his habits. As he never did anything extreme other than causing pointless, harmless havoc everywhere, which he did whether or not he was drunk, the teachers ignored his drinking habit. Even in this universe, he was able to run faster, jump higher etc. while being drunk due to an unexplained medical condition.

He treated his teachers almost like friends, showing no sort of special respect but still keeping a good line between friends and teachers. As for the students, he treated them all the same. He did not have any special group of friends but he did have friends to whom he was closer than others. The students had varied opinions on Isamu. Some of them hated him for his bratty behavior, others (mostly girls thinking he's a cruel person, crazy when drunk), hated him for his drinking habits. Some of them liked him for his jolly behavior noticed mostly by his classmates and teachers. Some of them respected his drinking behavior as well.

Isamu took several classes. English was one of them. He arrived at the class around ten minutes late. The teacher and most, if not all, the students were already inside. Isamu carried his usual non-transparent (opaque) bottle with him, filled with alcohol which he claimed to be water. Isamu stared at the teacher in a non-worried fashion, as it was his usual practice to be late to class. He close his eyes and rubbed the back of his head, knowing that the teacher wanted an explanation. "Sir, I lost my booze, I mean, water bottle in my dorm. I found the booz-I mean, water bottle empty under my- I mean on my desk. I couldn't find booz-I mean water and I had to, uh, go to the cafeteria to refill the bottle." He stood proud of his lie.

[15:39:41] @ Seijin : i love you isamu
    [18:12:58] @ Constantine Rebellion : ISAMU IS A NATIONAL TREASURE
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 11th January 2013, 9:28 am

"A...Aegis can you hear me? Wake up!"
    Opening his eyes to the sound of a familiar voice, the knight's blurry vision couldn't make out much at first. Taking a few seconds to focus his eyes, he managed to make out the face of someone he knew.
    "Agh ... Tori?"- said he as he raised his upper body up to a sitting position. Placing his palm on his forehead, Aegis felt something warm, so, ignoring the headache he was feeling, he moved his hand over to his face to inspect it. Realising that the warm feeling came from the bleeding wound he had on his head, the knight quickly placed his hand behind himself and spoke as if the discovery was never made.
    "Tori! Were you the person I almost ran into? Are you okay? Did you get hurt? If so I'll take you to the infirmary!"
    It would have probably been good if he actually knew where the infirmary was, but he was hoping that if he had to take her there he'll manage to find a map or something similar along the way.

Having voiced all his worries, the blue knight tried to stand up. He was still feeling a bit dizzy, actually no, that's an understatement, he was feeling incredibly dizzy, but using the same columb he ran into as support, he got up and somehow kept his ballance. Aegis didn't really want to show that he was affected by the impact, since he did not want to make Tori feel worried about him. It was his fault anyway, he should have been more careful.
    Just how hard did I hit my head? - he wondered, as he knew more than well that it takes a pretty powerful impact to make him dizzy, let alone as dizzy as he was then, barely managing to keep his ballance.
    Did I run into the columb head first?

Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 11th January 2013, 4:49 pm

Tori sighed in relief as Aegis responded to her worried shaking, he seemed a bit groggy she was he didn't have a concussion or anything more serious. Tori helped him sit up and narrowed her eyes as he quickly slid a hand behind his back, she didn't miss a thing and when Aegis started blabbing on and asking if she was okay she laughed and smiled at him "I'm fine you're the one we should be taking to the infirmary " she said her tone turning worried as the knight stumbled on his feet "um...well you did run into the column heas first, and you were running pretty fast um that's how hard you hit your head she said pointing to a large crack in the pillar whilst he got to his feet using the pillar for support "Right let go to the infirmary, from the size of that crack and the speed you were running you must of a pretty hard hard" she said giggling slightly as she started to walk down a left in the corridor, looking back at Aegis wondering if he'd be able to manage the walk and wondering if she should help him balance.

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 16th January 2013, 3:06 am

"um...well you did run into the column head first, and you were running pretty fast um that's how hard you hit your head."
    Looking in the direction she was pointing, Aegis saw a large crack on the columb, apparantly the result from his collision.
    "Yeah, I've always been told that I've got a thick skull. I guess it comes in handy at times."- joked the knight.
    "Right let go to the infirmary, from the size of that crack and the speed you were running you must of a pretty hard head."
    "Ah, no, it's okay, you don't have to take me to the infirmary, you'll miss your first class. Besides, I was just a little bit dizzy at first, I'm perfectly fine now." - claimed he and, to proove his point, he pushed himself away from the pillar and stood up on his own. He felt absolutely terrible and the whole world around him was wobbling in his eyes, but he managed to somehow stand relatively normally. He didn't want to bother her with himself, especially since what happened to him almost happened to her because of his careless running.
    The knight thought he gave a somewhat convincing act ... until he realised how his hair was changing it's colour. His normally cyan hair was turning red due to the wound he got as a souvenir from the support columb. Feeling how his hair was getting soaked with blood, Aegis, for the first time in his life, cursed the fact his hair wasn't a darker colour.

Seeing Tori's stare as she could clearly see through his attempts to convince her, the blue knight openned his mouth to say something, but then the dizziness overcame him and he fell back down.
    "Gee ... I hate school."

Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riopony 19th January 2013, 12:31 am

Tori raised an eyebrow at him "You sure don't look fine so we are going to the infirmary, and I don't care if I miss first period we're going" she said sticking her chin in the air and knocking on the door to the infirmary and jumping slightly as a middle aged woman opened the door her face open and kind "Um...It's my friend here he ur... ran into a pillar quite hard" she said gesturing to Aegis her expression worried as the nurse motioned him into the infirmary, Tori was hoping all he would need is an ice pack or a bandage and they would be able to leave, she turned to Aegis "Let's go in" she said holding her hand out.

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 20th January 2013, 7:38 pm

Ren would watch as the two enter the room. She would turn her head away from them, her faces covered in scratches. She would have heard that a man named Aegis had run into a pillar. She would be writing in her journal, her hands trembling slightly. Trying to keep them still, she would put away her journal, placing her hands in her lap.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:25 am