Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Apollo's secondary W.I.P

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Private Apollo's secondary W.I.P

Post by Kit Kerrington 21st April 2016, 4:45 pm

Username: Nadarr
    Secondary Magic Name: Archive Magic
    Evidence of Accomplishment: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t21164-apollo-s-secondary-training-solo
    Description: A magic that is used to compile and compress information into magical information and vis versa. Meaning that known magical abilities and it's powers are located within the archive somewhere. But even if it can read through all mages it comes in contact with and there abilities, magic, and power that doesn't mean you can use those abilities, not at all without the required skill it can’t be used efficiently.   It can even send information other mages and other guild members. Even talking to them through them in a mental link if they are will.  It can also translate object and languages and solve complex magical formula’s,  Along with the abilty to form a key board and screen at will
    Strengths:
    • Great for spreading information around friends and allies
    • Can make your allies or yourself way more powerful
    Weaknesses:
    • Non offensive Archive magic it’s self can’t really hurt anyone
    • Provides vary little protection physically
    • Must Be linked to a person to use this magic
    Abilities:

• Link-Any mage baring the Fairy Tail or once baring the symbol can be tracked and talked and shared information with in real time,  If not in Fairy Tail they need to be put into Apollo’s system manually , Along with this anyone he is linked to he can see in battle and analize
    • Analyze- Give basic information about, people, mages, place’s, and things to himself and whomever he is linked to information is not limited to condition emotion and status. (PvP wise allows to see HP, MP and there intentions), Along with this all data he records he can reference at any time even out of the thread.

Spells:
    Analyses:

Overclocking:
    ReBoot:
    Optimal Link:
    Spell Transfer:
    Fairy Code:
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Apollo's secondary W.I.P

Post by Cr1tikal 26th April 2016, 12:57 am

With the edits made, approved!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Apollo's secondary W.I.P MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:17 am