Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir]

Post by King Elyx 19th April 2016, 6:31 pm

A sudden halt Ven would give, and she seemed to be out of it for the moment. Her eyes were hollow while they were looking at her. Trying to bring her back to reality, Ignite would snap her fingers in front of the Flame Slayer, a spark clicking with each snap. The She Phoenix would also try to call out her name, but sadly, it was of no use. Crossing her arms, she would look back towards Elyx, shaking her head. An illusion that she was stuck in, Elyx could only hope that the Flame Slayer was mentally strong enough to endure what was going on. As for Elyx, he knew what he had to do. Reaching into his right pocket, he would pull out a certain sphere that he never thought he would be forced to use again, but that was clearly not the case. The last time he ever remembered using it, he was still a B ranked mage. But here he was, going to use it to free Ven from her illusion. Hold on Ven. He would tell her, though his words probably would fall on deaf ears. All of a sudden however, her body seemed to have dissolved from the scene. But not just her, but Ignites body dissolved into the wind. Were his eyes playing tricks onto him or... The Illusion source was back at it once again. Like hell would the Wind Slayer let such tricks get to him. Holding out Deemo's Orb, he'd clench his teeth as he activated the effect. In the meantime, he would then announce to whoever or whatever was causing this about what was going to happen. Listen to me, I will NOT let you play these games on me or my partners! You may play with me, and I'll play by your rules. But when you touch them, I'll make sure you feel the hell your previous victims have endured with interest!

And just like that, his eyes would glow purple, his anger clearly showing. A new vibe would release as the light that Deemo's Orb gave off then began to dispel, which brought sight to the world once again without illusions. Ven was still there, Ignite was still there. The illusion had failed, it was only lucky for the Wind Slayer to have it... But Ven... He planned to use it on the Flame Slayer, and now he had to wait before that moment. Just a little bit more time, waiting for Deemo's Orb to activate before he can help her out of the nightmare she was probably going through. Be strong Ven, I don't want to add you to the list of those I lost. Elyx would wish, hoping that maybe she would hear it, a desperate thought, but one of good intention regardless.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir]

Post by Mistress Venir 19th April 2016, 6:50 pm

Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The finite.

Unaware of the extent in which her partners were trying to help her, Venir was still trapped in the illusion. Unfortunately or fortunately she was not alone in this illusion. Just as she had turned demanding who was there, she was greeted with a familiar face. "A-Alyia!" Her eyes widened, she took a step back only to fall upon her bottom. What was Alyia doing her? She wasn't ready to confront Alyia so soon! What was she going to say? Should she apologize or? Her mind was going a hundred miles per minute but her mouth merely open and closed, unable to form even the simplest of sentences. Illusion or not, Venir had forgotten for the briefest of moments because of the unexpected appearance of her old friend. "Alyia I..." Venir reached out, but her hand stopped in mid air, and her eyes widened as her friend had spoke in a voice that didn't sound quite right.

Hurt

Her heart hurt, and her face could not hide it. "No don't hate-" She cut herself off, wincing as another flurry of unpleasant words left the angels lips. Desperately, like a cornered animal, Venir attempted to scoot away. Trying to flee from the pain, and heartache but no matter how far she moved back the angel always seemed to be in front of her. Close enough that she was just out of Venir's reach. "Stop!" She cried out again, anger beginning to flare, the lacrima beginning to twitch inside of her belly at the sudden influx of negative emotions. It was like Eclipse Soul all over again. Pain, hurt, hate, everything welling up again, and bringing something horrible back to life. "You're gonna make me lose control!" She panted, but the words kept pouring from her best friends lips. If she lost control again, lost her cool here, in front of Alyia, all of her pain directed at her? How could she live with herself? "Please stop..." She closed her eyes... trying to stop herself from exploding with energy, trying to control the twitching of the lacrima within her. After all this time, and all the training she still couldn't control herself-

"Nothing will be beyond your control: Not even your future!"

Amethyst eyes opened, almost forgotten words from a certain someone ringing in her ears. "Don't let this control me." Her hands balled up into fists, and Venir grit her teeth, "I will not lose control!" She shouted at the illusion of her best friend, only the illusion was no longer there, and Venir was alone once again. The illusion world rumbled, as if an earthquake had hit it, but eventually it settled. Did that do something? She had broken through the first illusion but evidently she still had not returned to her partners. All Venir could do was hope that she get out of there quickly, and that her partners were fairing well with out her.

@Elyx
    487 Words
    NOTES: Combining 2 normals into 1 strong

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 19th April 2016, 7:02 pm

Now he was helpless against an illusion, Deemo's Orb was not ready to be used again for a little while. Thinking of such a thought made him brace his muscles, but it was his mind that should be prepared, not his physical body. Not that it mattered now, as the next nightmare attempt had been done. This time, there was a little girl in front of him. She had Blue-hair, a gentle smile on her face, and a little Ocarina in her hands. A small giggle would emit from her lips, but the voice echoed, it was rather adorable. But... This was Adrelissa, and he full well knew that this girl was not going to be smiling for long. How the hell did the illusionist know!? did they have access to his mind? That was impossible, negative effects should not occur on him, and he did not feel the presence of a mage that was stronger than he was. Then how did they have access to his mind!? Regardless, the next scene would occur, and despite wanting to close his eyes and not witness what were to happen next, his body would rush towards her before the smiling blue haired girl with the ocarina would then suddenly fall limp. A sudden set of strings flew from the sky as they would attach themselves onto her joints, her elbows and her knees before they then held her up like a puppet. Looking upwards, he would snarl at the nothingness that was holding the strings, because he needed to let his anger out on something. What helped add salt to the wound was the crying of the puppet Adrelissa, who held her hands up to her face and began to cry, the cries echoing as badly as her voice did when she was giggling. A once so happy and bright girl being used as a puppet, a fate much worse than death.

Snarling, he would then let out a scream as if he were a rogue beat. With no hesitation, he would come back to reality, recognizing this as a nightmarish illusion. I WILL NOT LET YOU HARM ANOTHER SOUL ANYMORE WITH THIS! SKY DEITY WIND BELLOWS! He'd exclaim before placing both hands in front of his mouth. He'd release a lot of breath in order to fire a huge cyclone of wind that would ripple through the strings holding Adrelissa up, the strings shattering under the pressure of the winds, and eventually, releasing her from the hold. The illusion was over, and his sanity was slowly returning back to normal. His childhood friend... Being used like a toy... No way... There was no way that could possibly be going on right now, right? Right?
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th April 2016, 3:27 pm

Tap, tap, tap!

Venir turned on her heel, amethyst orbs peering into the dense fog that the sound originated from. It sounded like the pitter patter of bare feet upon the stone earth, but who or what that was from Venir did not know. Her slayer sense were significantly dulled, no doubt another effect of the illusion she was trapped in. Raising her fists, Venir took a defensive position as she tried to focus her gaze through the fog. Whatever was running towards her was far faster than it sounded, and it easily took her by surprise. "Ah!" She gasped when a small figure had wrapped its arms about her legs, tears socking into her stockings. "W-What the!?" She looked down only to see a head of blonde curls. Suddenly wailing caught her ears, and Venir realized that the crying figure attached to her legs was sobbing harshly. "Are you okay!?" Venir pried the child away from her, kneeling down so that they would be on the same level. Violet orbs, sparkling with tears stared back at her.

"I...I want my mom..."

She sniffled, nose crinkling, tiny palms furiously rubbing at her eyes as if she was trying to hide the tears, "Are you my mom? I lost her, and my dad too." Venir gulped, the child before her couldn't be? "Why haven't they picked me up yet? I don't like my new home. They do painful things to me..." The childs fingers prodded at her stomach, or rather on the right side of her stomach, just above her hip bone in an all too familiar place. "I don't know what they want." She hiccuped, a new wave of sobs threatening to overcome her, the woman before her could only stare in bewilderment, "I-I try to do what they want but I can't. Sometimes it feels like they're burning me and, and... Everything burns." She cried again, and Venir finally embraced the small, familiar child.

"I want my family. Find me my family. Won't they come save me?"

"Come on let's go it'll be an adventure. We'll find-"

Venir stopped, holding the small child away from her at arm's length. Everything about her invited Venir in, beckoned her to do her bidding. To deny her request was like to cast her away. Yet...This was an illusion, a being created of nothing but magic, memories that Venir did not recall, and feelings from a time long ago. What was it that this illusion wanted? There was no way for Venir to help her find that which Venir had yet to find after all this time. Most of the time even Venir found herself doubting their existence, doubting if she ever had family, and if they did would they save her? Did they know where she was? Were they the one's who cast her away in the first place? Regardless, their existence was a memory and Venir found that she needed to accept-

"No. Your family isn't going to come save you. There is no one to save you. Only you can save you."

Her words were harsh, trembling off of her lips but that seemed to do the trick, or close enough. The illusion around her began to crack, and fall to pieces, but Venir still saw the look of despair across the childs face. "Ow!" Venir fell to one knee, clutching at her head, but at least she was back in the real world with her partners.

@Elyx
    578 Words
    [/center]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 3:38 pm

A sudden mage would fall from one of the buildings, landing on the ground with a hard thump. His body was on the ground, not quite in the best condition. A snarl was on his face as he looked up at both Elyx and Ignite, this was most likely the man that caused the illusions, they both knew this. The way he dressed looked like that of a magician, a performer version rather. White cape, white top hat, white tuxedo, this was one odd character. The damage done to him, when they did not even touch him since they did not even know where he was. Yet still, he was down and on the ground, breathing heavily as he tried to move, but his body was too paralyzed. It seems like he was part of the weird things going along with the town. Time to get some answers out of him! Ignite, hold him up onto his feet so we can look at this joker. Elyx would tell her. With a nod, the She Phoenix would bend her knees down. The illusionist would attempt to struggle as he was going to be forced onto his feet. Ignite did not like that sort of reaction, her eyes locking onto the man before she then raised her hand up. HEY! She would exclaim, voice echoing through the night for possibly the whole town to hear. It was expected that no one would come out, not if they valued their lives enough to avoid the weird things going on at night. Shooting her palm down against the cheek, an even louder slap sound would occur and echo for possibly all of Fiore to hear. The birds a distance away flew away, squacking for their lives, and for good reason as well.

Once she was able to get him up onto his feet, the Wind Slayer would lock his light brown eyes with the dark eyes of the illusionist. Wasting no time with greetings, he would bluntly go straight to the point. Time for you to speak to us, and if you play with us, we might just leave you with that slap. When we ask you a question, remember the pain you feel on your cheek. Elyx would explain before hanging his head down, turning his body to the side before walking forward a bit. Then he'd turn his body and walk the other way, and so this process would repeat. We are mages of Fiore, I am a Bounty Hunter. We came by request, and now you get to tell us what is going on. Tell us... what is going on here? It was like being a Rune Knight, having to pry out the answers from those who resist.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th April 2016, 3:53 pm

Thud!

Venir looked up just in time to see a mage of sorts fall from one of the near by buildings. He seemed to be in worse condition than Venir, he too clutching at his head, and breathing harshly. "Apparently his illusions aren't just one way pain..." Venir tried to get back up to her feet, but on her first attempt she ended up back on the ground, one of her knees supporting her weight. Her head felt like someone had taken a bat to it, and her heart felt even worse. This job really was just one train wreck after another. Luckily, her partners seemed to be in a better condition than Venir was. "Glad to see you two are doing okay I was worried about ya..." She rubbed at her head, gritting her teeth with effort as she attempted to stand once more. This time she managed to retain her balance, her strength slowly returning to her body. Her rapid breathing slowed some, the shaking becoming less violent, but she felt like the migraine was going to be in her head for days.

Slap!

Venir would have cheered if not for her still splitting headache. Instead she gave a smug grin, and a thumbs up if Ignite were to look her way. The illusionist deserved more than just a slap but for now it was satisfying enough to Venir. "Yeah..." Venir growled, edging closer to the oddly dressed mage, he looked like one of the eccentric types. "Ya better honest truthfully too. If I feel like you're lying, I'm gonna give ya enough pain to make whatever you did in our heads look like a dream." Death was the cowards way out, and unluckily for this man, Venir did not believe in killing her human opponents. There was always a chance for redemption, though often times the road to redemption was filled with pain, something that Venir was willing to help the illusionist understand. Cracking her flaming knuckles, the illusionist let out a squeak, physical pain accompanied by the mental pain in his head was too much for him to handle. Without much goading the male spilled what he knew, in quite the egotistical manner for someone who just got defeated by the trio;

"Look this woman Caroline hired me to keep this town looking as normal as possible while she conducts her experiments. No one here knows what's going on thanks to my MAGNIFICENT illusions. If not for ME and MY illusions then this entire town would look like it's in shambles, and there would be a lot of missing person reports. That would get in the way of Caroline's experiments. Hence why such a GREAT illusionist like MYSELF was hired."

@Elyx
    455 Words

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 4:09 pm

Glad to see you are still with us Ven, can't have you gone now can we? Elyx would reply to her first response as she stated she was glad that they were okay. The Flame Slayer was back from her nightmares, hopefully they did not affect her too badly. With a smile on his face, he would then give her a thumbs up before looking back to the one being questioned, his smile then returning back to normal as the answer was being spewed from his lips. This man did not hold back to show his arrogance, he was going to comply it seemed. But even while he still was, he was being annoying. Ignite felt the same was, the temptation to give him a good slap return back into her, but Elyx had not given the command to do so yet. Walking up closer to him, he would then continue the interrogation. And who the hell is Caroline? And what do you mean by "Experiments"? If you dare say human experiments, I'll do to her worse than what Ignite did to you! A threat to whoever the Caroline person was. The most that he got from this was that the illusionist was hired for this sort of job, and if he was so willing to do this job, there must be some sort of dark area where he was raised that had others similar to him working in the same style that he did. The Rune Knights were going to have to do a background check on him. So if the illusions were all your doing, why don't we just have you release them? Or you know exactly what is coming, I'll let my partner here handle you. He would explain before looking over to Ven, referring to the Flame Slayer that it would be her cue whenever this man did not comply. Her threat to him should have more effect onto him, and maybe if she did something like crack her knuckles or show off her flames, maybe the illusionist would release the illusions that blinded the people from even seeing a problem in the first place. Ignite would have him held firmly as he tried to squirm, no use resisting. It was either he answered, or Ven gets a good crack at him. The choice was his.

This was how the interrogation system worked on Bounty Hunts, they were to have opponents submit to the one asking the questions. However, to straight up murder them was beyond the line, not only will you not get any answers, but you probably took the life away from someone who might have a reason for being arrested rather than dying. Their skills could serve useful to the Rune Knights and strengthen the police force even further.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th April 2016, 4:34 pm

Venir could only rub at the back of her head in response. How much Ignite and Elyx really need her there was questionable to say the least. Both of them seemed more than capable of handling themselves in any situation. Even now they were able to interrogate the man as if they were Rune Knights rather than Bounty Hunters. Venir on the other hand could only threaten with the ruthlessness that was often times associated with guidless mages, which is exactly what she happened to be. In the end it worked to their advantage though the illusionist seemed more focused on himself than giving them proper details. "Human experiments?" Venir visibly bristled, she herself a subject of experiments placed upon humans. That much the illusionist could see as he glanced between Elyx, and Venir. At Elyx's cue, Venir wasted no time in threatening the male. Igniting her palm with a flurry of dark flames, Venir closed in on the male. Her flaming fist was close enough to the illusionists face so that he could feel the unholy heat of the ominous flames, "Drop the illusions on this town now, and tell us everything you know. Or else you won't have much to brag about once I'm done with you. Got it?" Flames drew closer to the male until he finally started speaking again,

"S-Stop not my HANDSOME face! C-Caroline is a half-demon, half-angel. I don't know much else about her, she's here for revenge on this town, and some girl named Alyia. Apparently the two of them have quite the past. Caroline is creating m-more beings like her by experimenting on humans and adding the genes of angel and demons to them...She's hoping to l-lure that A-Alyia girl here. Oh please, please put out that flame already. I've told you e-everything I know. I-I'm dropping my AMAZING illusions now!"

The male squeaked, and the area around them suddenly changed, and not for the better. Many of the homes were in shambles, and the inn that they had stayed in was all torn up. This village had taken quite the beating under rule of Caroline and her experiments... Since his illusion was dropped Venir extinguished the flame on her hand, causing the male to let out a sigh of relief. That sigh turned into a grunt of pain as her fist struck him in just the right spot to knock him out for good, "Ugh he was annoying and I'm pissed now!" She huffed, the air around her heating up with rage. She needed to release her frustrations, and fortunately there was some approaching candidates for her to get a few good hits on,

"We got some company. This time I'm gonna win for sure. No using Ignite to help ya!"

@Elyx
    459 Words

Jobs:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th April 2016, 4:35 pm

The member 'Mistress Venir' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 StrongMonster Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 WeakMonster Sonata of Memories [Job/Venir] - Page 2 NormalMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 4:51 pm

The world around them looked a lot worse than he had expected, all of it looked like they were in the Ancient Ruins. Ven was quickly able to take out the illusionist and put him to sleep. Seems like he was not going to have much use, and they could leave him there for the others to deal with. At his current condition, he probably will not return back to his normal state or power. Such a shame for him, but he deserved it. As a few more of the human experiments arrived, Elyx would snarl with anger, this was not the way human beings should be treated. Once I get my hands on Caroline, I'm going to rip her to nothing but shreds! Ignite, stay back for a second, I have a score to settle. Ven, you are on! The Wind Slayer would exclaim before looking at the groups of experiments charging at him, they seemed to be working just fine. Elyx would shove his hand in his right pocket before pulling out a pouch from his pocket. The Celestial Spirit key pouch. With a smile on his face, he would pull out a silver key from the pouch before holding it upwards. A white light would shine from the tip of the key before he then chanted. I open the gate of the Chronicle Mage! Aludra! Elyx would announced as the gate of the Celestial Spirit world would open up and release the mage. She took the form of an adult, a giant purple mage hat placed on top of her pinkish and purplish hair before she then looked at the beings in front of them. Ew, those things definitely won't be drinking with me. Lets get rid of them! Aludra would announce, as if it were her role to give the commands.

She would place out her palms before launching a giant beam of light from her palms towards a group of the experiments, launching them all into the air. Taking the moment to charge, he would breathe in deeply before exhaling a giant spinning circle of wind. Sky Deity Wind BELLOWS! He would exclaim as the experiments were shot from the sky and out of the scene, they had lost that fight briefly. Aludra would smile before placing her palms behind her head before smiling with confidence. Too easy, call me on harder jobs Elyx, you know this! She would explain, showing her happiness is her usual special way. And now to watch Ven. Elyx had taken out all of his anger out on the enemies that had once been human. However, now he let out all of that frustration, and planned to aim the rage on Caroline when he saw her. Though he did not quite know how to find her, he'd still find her. He had to.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th April 2016, 5:12 pm

Venir almost felt the same as Elyx, almost. She didn't kill, that much she had vowed to an old guild member. However, Venir was willing to carry out her threat to the illusionist, upon the so called Caroline. There is always fates far worse than death, and Venir was certain she could produce a few. "Bring it..." She struggled to find some sort of name to call him so instead Venir just dropped the subject there. It was time that win this fair and square! Just him and her, no outside help! Or at least that was what Venir thought...

"Flame Goddesses Divine Edge!"

She shouted, holding her index and middle fingers together, dark flames gathered around them. At her shout, she swiped her fingers from right to left, leaving a trail of dark flames in her fingers wake. The flames traveled through the air, towards the group of the failed experiments before her. Considering their half dead-appearance, and little to no mental capabilities the creatures could not avoid the wave of flames heading towards them. Though the flames were only average in strength, what came after them was far more fearsome. "Hyyyyah!" She shouted, practically bombrushing them with raised fists. Venir wasted little time in engaging the almost zombie like, demon angel hybrid experiments. Her partner had done the same though it was not alone. "Wait a minute!" Venir growled, loud enough that surely Elyx would hear with his slayer senses. One of her arms was locked about one of the creatures in an obvious choke hold, while the other held another at bay, "That's cheating! You brought someone else to help you!" Her brow furrowed, and with a loud crack the poor creature in the choke hold went slump. Her other hand let go of the other creature, letting it rush towards her only for it to stop as one of her elbows none too gently slammed itself into its face. "Yuck." She really hated any physical contact with these things, but her flame body burned away any remnants that these weak enemies might leave her on. Besides if Elyx was gonna cheat like that then Ven needed to pick up the pace with these mindless drones! That and maybe she could enlist some help to her cause,

"Ignite!" Venir dodged one of the creatures attack by ducking under it and rushing forwards towards her opponent, "I think I'm starting to get kind of hungry again." A mischievous look was in Venir's eyes, as she swept the things legs out from underneath it, "Think I can finally get a taste of your flames?" Firmly, she placed her boot upon the creature so as to stop it from moving. Turning her amethyst gaze to Ignite, Venir could only grin, and give a quick wink.

@Elyx
    466 Words
    NOTES: Dividing the strong into 2 normal

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 5:26 pm

Elyx and Aludra both looked at Ven when she complained about him using Celestial Spirits, which made the Wind Slayer stick out his tongue in a subtle taunt. Celestial Spirits are a part of my magic, they are as natural to my body as my hands and legs. Too bad! And with that, they would focus on the next group of enemies to arrive, the same ones as before it seemed. With a smirk on his face, he would be the first one to make the strike, the wind around him spinning fast as a tornado would then form, the winds growing much too violent for the buildings as the bricks would begin to fly. Placing his palm out, he would then chant the few words required to launch it towards the enemies down the street. Sky Deity Tornado Pillar! He would exclaim before the tornado launched itself down the road, sounding like a train as it passed by all of the buildings before crashing into the weird looking human experiments, once again launching them into the air, but for some reason, not destroying them. These things had quite the knack for keeping themselves together, but there was still Aludra to deal with. The Celestial Spirit Mage would take advantage of the fact the the enemies were unable to move before placing a staff out from behind her back, concealed by her cape. Raising it up into the air, a giant white light would glow from the top of the staff before the ground all around them would begin to shake, just a little bit though. A giant meteor made from light magic would appear right on top of the enemies before crashing into them, then crashing into the ground. This forced a giant shockwave to be felt by the party, but that was all. As for the enemies, they were crushed by her meteor, thus ending Elyx's party of monsters to have to deal with.

Ignite in the meantime would turn her attention to Ven as the Flame Slayer had asked for some fire. Seeing as there was no reason to deny Ven of it, she would place a palm of spinning fire into her right hand before softly tossing it to her. Due to the amount of flames in it, it would have the same amount of impact that Ignite's usual flame strikes would have, but the fire would travel at a much slower pace so that it would not accidentally hit her. Once that had been done, she would then give Ven a thumbs up, wishing her the best in her battle. Have fun with it, hopefully that helps ya! The She Phoenix would announce before watching the battle continue on.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th April 2016, 5:48 pm

"What! No!" Venir complained, "They come from their keys, and last I checked a Celestial Spirit is it's own person! You didn't summon another Elyx!" She stuck her own tongue out at Elyx as well while giving a harsh kick to the shin to one of failed experiments. Their ability to bicker and argue while fighting enemies was only a testament of their strength as mages. Being able to argue while in such a potentially dangerous situation? Few mages could possibly handle it, but both Ven and Elyx were experienced enough mages. Since Elyx was to continue cheating, Venir had no choice but to continue to fight with everything she had, which was still quite a bit. "D-Done!" She panted, her enemies having fallen to the earth around her. With all of them incapacitated by her flurry of physical attacks, burning palms, and just general ability Venir had thought herself the winner of their little competition. However, her senses soon picked up on another wave of enemies coming her way, these ones were obviously stronger compared to the last batch.

"Thanks Ignite! You're the best!" Luckily, Venir had a certain she-phoenix to help her win this little competition. If Elyx was going to use his Celestia Spirits than there was no reason as to why Venir couldn't get some of Ignite's help. Besides it wasn't as if the phoenix was actually participating in combat like the spirit was. As her new wave of enemies approached Venir had just enough time to catch Ignite's flames, with her mouth of course. There was quite a few flames to gulp down, enough so that her cheeks puffed up a bit as she attempted to swallow. Briefly, she allowed the flavor of the flame to wash over her, and then with one large gulp she absorbed them all in one go. "Alright! Let's do this!" Her enemies were still some ways away, just barely in her field of vision. Beneath her feet was a swirling magic circle of flames, stretching out her palm towards the general direction of her enemies, a similar magic circle appeared in front of her. "Flame Goddesses..." She felt Ignite's fire churn within her, trying to push some of the Phoenix's flames into this attack as well, "Orbital shot!" At her command a sudden explosion of dark flames erupted just off in the distance right where her enemies were. Since the town was already in ruins, her explosion of flames couldn't cause much more damage than what was already there. What was a few burned houses anyways? "Whew!" She huffed, the explosion violent enough to echo a bit, surely that had blow those freaks to pieces? They were of partially holy nature, so the unholy bit to her flames, partially fueled by Ignite's flames, had to have done quite a bit of damage! Finally, Venir turned her attention back to her partners, eager to see how they had faired, and if she had won this little contest.

@Elyx
    498 Words

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 5:58 pm

And just like that, both of their battles had ended in their victories, neither of them having to deal with more enemies. So what was the next big step for them to take? The most reasonable answer was to track down Caroline and bring her to her knees, making her pay for what she has done. But without any leads to where she may be, the only thing that they actually knew about her was that she existed. Not so much to work with there unfortunately. With a smile on his face though, he still had hope. Ven had finished off her monsters, and now time to continue settling the matters of whether or not the keys were a part of him or not. True, but they also fight alongside me, and are released via my magic. they are classified as spells, my spells that require my magic power. We signed contracts that bring us together, think of it as a binding. They and I are both bound to our contracts. He'd explain before the four of them would then come together, Ignite would be the one to add something next. However, it actually had some value, and had nothing to do with their little contest or the debate on whether keys were a part of a mage or not. Instead, she had done some thinking about Caroline. Hey guys, I have been thinking, what if the being that we are looking for was among the illusions? And the monsters that have been summoned were caused by her so that she could make a quick getaway. If this were the case, should we follow the area where the enemies were spawned? She would ask before pointing her finger down the street. It did make sense, Caroline did indeed hide in the illusions. Now she had nothing to hide in, but she still had the option to run. Provided she get far enough from them, they would continue to think they are in Peace Village, which means that she wins. Not while they were around. Before letting this theory control their actions, Elyx would look over to Ven for a second opinion. I personally think that makes sense. But what about you, think there might be any way she might be hiding or running away? Or should we chase her down the streets until we find her? The Wind Slayer would ask, placing his hands in his pockets, hoping that the Flame Slayer would answer fast. If the She Phoenix were correct, they definitely did not have too much time on their hands, she could be getting away as they speak. Currently, time was of the essence, and they were losing too much of it too quickly.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th April 2016, 6:19 pm

"Yes but they're still their own person!" Venir retorted, but no clear winner was decided, nor did it look their small debate would go anywhere. Their argument, if it could be called one, ended as Ignite spoke once the four of them regrouped in the middle of the street. Ignite's words were surprisingly helpful, not that Ignite wasn't helpful. Most of the time it seemed like the phoenix had a knack for getting distracted, or distracting others, not that Venir was much better. Ignite's words did just what they were supposed to do, which was was to get the group back on track. Caroline was still out there! Where they did not know but she easily could have been fleeing as her experiments distracted them. Though that didn't exactly sound right, or sound quite like what this Caroline woman would do. "Hmmmm...." Venir gnawed at the tip of her finger in concentration, brows furrowing in deep thought. Not sensing anyone nearby, or at least not anymore of those experiments, it was likely that those were the last of them. Maybe she did throw all of her experiments at them as she fled but...

"I think that she could have run away..." She paused, trying to sort out the chaos in her head, "But I feel like she didn't." That's all it was, nothing more than a feeling, but sometimes one needed to trust their gut instincts. "She won't leave. Not everyone in this town has been turned into an experiment, and I think that's what she wants. She won't leave until she gets her revenge right? Well, I'm sure she wants revenge against us for having ruined so many of her experiments." She gestured towards the fallen enemies around them. "So I think she's here somewhere...Hiding...No, waiting for us. It's likely that she has some sort of surprise attack in store for us." Venir sighed, her head still hurting from the previous illusions, and the deep thought doing nothing to alleviate that pain. "I mean that's just what I think...Or I guess feel" She rubbed at the back of her head awkwardly, it wasn't often that Venir really thought about things much but...This town was quite the serious situation, and some crazy woman was trying to lure her previous best friend here to seek some sort of revenge upon her! It was only natural that Veir try and put a little more thought into the situation at hand than she usually did. Deciding that the best to do was take into consideration all of their idea's, Venir pointed a single finger towards her nose as she spoke,

"If she's here or even if she ran away we can still track her down. Us slayers have good senses for this reason right?"

@Elyx
    464 Words

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 6:31 pm

That was a great point that Ven made, so many people here in Peace Village that could have been made into Carolines own experiments. To let them go, they would serve as witnesses and bring the Rune Knights onto the case. Once that occurred, it was just about over for her, and she definitely could not afford for such a thing to occur. So with the nod of his head, Elyx would agree with the Flame Slayer before Ven then addressed their sensing. True, he was able to sense magic flow with both his eyes and his ability, but that did not mean anything right now. There was still the possibility that Caroline concealed her magic to a small fragment, one that was not out of the crowd. Then again... Out of the crowd, that was IT! Wait a second, everyone is inside of their homes, correct? So if we sense even a bit of magic that is not familiar to the four of us, then we should probably look for where its location is. If it is not inside of a building, then we have found the prick! If it is, then it is probably a mage living in the house or staying there for a little bit or whatever. Elyx would explain, it made most sense to him. There was a small error in his plan, not that he noticed it. Caroline herself could have been in any of the buildings, and that would foil his plan right there. Plus, if she just heard him say this, she would quickly evacuate into one of the buildings and have her magic concealed, that way, she would just look like a regular and average mage. A smile was brought onto his face, plenty of hope on his face as he then would close his eyes, trying to feel the magic flow of other beings around the area. Sadly however, he would not detect anything out of a building, and that was while covering 75 meters of distance all around him. Opening his eyes to rest, he would shake his head to show that he had not found anything within their current location. Either that, or all of the magic within Caroline had been concealed so well that it almost appeared non-existant. If that were the case, there was going to be a lot of trouble. Should they just wait her out? Or just keep going with Elyx's plan?

It makes sense, surely, but there re a few holes to that plan. In all honesty, I do not see why we should just force out so much energy. Why not just chill out for a little bit? The She Phoenix would ask with a smile on her face. Admittedly, that sounded so nice right now.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 20th April 2016, 7:00 pm

"Oh good idea!" Since Elyx was probably better at sensing magical presences Venir let him do it, though Venir also tried to do her best to sense for any mage outside of a home. Apparently, neither of them had taken into consideration that Caroline might not be outside. Venir did not sense anyone outside of a home and neither did Elyx. "Well..." Venir put her hands on her hips, "If we can't sense her let's try sniffing her out then!" Her nose crinkled as if in response. It was a somewhat valid idea, except neither of them had any idea of what her scent smelled like. Bad ideas, or rather half thought out idea's seemed to be a common thing in this group. One moment they're a group of smart mages, and then the next they're reduced to questionable intelligence. Taking a step away from the group, evidently Venir was going to follow through with her plan to sniff out their opponent. She probably smelled like the experiments right?

"Alriiiiiiiight here we gooooooo-"

CRASH!

The ground shook with the force of the impact only a few meters in front of Venir. "Ow!" Venir fell upon her bottom staring wide eyed at the cloud of dust and debris before her. When the dust had settled, a woman stood amidst the small crater she had created. There was little to no doubt on the identity of the woman before them. She reeked of both holy and unholy, and her magical presence was noteworthy now that it wasn't cloaked. A moment of silent passed as the woman sucked in a large breath, her eyes closed, before she finally opened them revealing a harsh glare directed towards the group of youths.

"Are you telling me that you're the group of idiots that took out my experiments? That you're the one's in the way of me and my revenge? Ha! You may have taken out the experiments, and that joke of an illusionist. However, I'm in a completely different league than you...What's the words? Mortals. Yes, idiotic mortals. Once I'm through with you, I'll be sure to add some demon and angel genes to your corpses. I'll need to rebuild my legions again after what you've done to them-"

"Ha see my plan totally worked. We totally lured her out here!"

Venir interrupted with a blatant lie, getting back up to her feet, dusting herself off. Her heated violet gaze met the woman's, "What were you saying? Sorry I don't listen to jerks that perform experiments on humans." She held up five fingers to the woman, "I'm giving you the count of five to apologize for what you've done, and turn yourself in. If you don't then my partners and I will kick your ass! I'm being really generous right now because trust me I really wanna pummel you right now. Five, four-"

@Elyx
    479 Words

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 20th April 2016, 7:21 pm

The ground shook below them, causing them to jump back, Aludra, Ignite, and Elyx. Caroline revealed herself from below before creating some sort of monologue that basically screamed, "Me, me, me, me, you can't touch me, that illusionist was a joke, me, me, me, me." Beings like these were a joke, he was a Sky Deity Slayer, Ven was a Flame goddess Slayer, meaning that they were able to take her on easily since she seemed to be half-angelic. Half angelic was still angelic regardless, so that amounts of damage that they should inflict onto her would be critical. You treat the human, or mortal as you call them, body like they are your own little toys! Thinking that you are above them, and that you have right to screw with their lives and make them things that they don't want to be! And for such an act, I'll make sure to give you a good beating before the Rune Knights get you! Maybe if you ask nicely, the Headsman will be quick! Elyx announced before the wind around them would spin around insanely. Insanely as in hurricane level. These winds mixed with hints of darkness, showing that he was a god slayer. Ven began her count, but Caroline would only smirk at the both of them and their threats. Elyx was only holding back, waiting for the Flame Slayer to give him the word, and they will both put the half angel half demon thing back in the hands of the Rune Knights. Oh man, he honestly hoped that the being would not turn herself in. A part of him wanted to quickly say three, two, one and just pounce, but that would not be fair. For one thing, why should he take away Ven's count like that? And on the off chance that maybe she turned herself in, if he were to take that away by fighting Caroline, then it was probably a stupid move to attack so suddenly. With all of the restraint in his body, he would wait for Ven's count to hit zero.

Once her count hits zero and she makes the first move, I'll make sure you learn the true pain of what a Slayer can provide. He announced, not so much as a yell anymore, but in his tone was clear anger. The fact that he was considered a toy to such a being who was so undeserving, death was too good of a punishment for her. But the punishment was a good beatdown, which he loved. And then a quick death, something that he was not such a big fan of, but in the end, that was not his choice to make. As least, hopefully, her being would be executed from the existence of this life and they never have to see her again.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st April 2016, 1:15 pm

Venir continued her count, pausing only once to let Elyx speak. His anger rivaled even Venir's. At least they were on the same page when it came to the woman before them. If she could even be called a woman anymore at this point. Her half angel nature meant that the two slayers hits would hurt, but that didn't mean that they shouldn't be somewhat careful. Caroline did have a half demon side as well, not to mention her angelic half used holy magic which was the exact opposite of which the two slayers used. How effective that half holy power would be under the combined weight of both Elyx and Venir's unholy magic was a different story. After Elyx had finished speaking, violent winds whipped about them, pushing Venir's blonde locks to and fro. Occasionally, her bangs got in her eyes but her glare never softened, and her count did not cease.

"3."

Venir took a deep breath.

"2."

Her fists we raised, igniting with dark flames.

"You two won't be getting inbetween me and my revenge upon Alyia. Trust me I'm going to make her scream for having placed such an ugly scar upon my form. Once I'm through with-"

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

A jet of dark flames propelled Venir towards Caroline, thoroughly pissed off at the woman for having dared to mention her old friend. It wasn't just that she mentioned Alyia, but what she had threatened to do to her friend was...Well, it enraged Venir, and the slayer made for quite the fearsome sight when enraged. "Flame Goddesses!" She cocked back her right fist, the unholy flames around it swelling further in size and concentration. There would not be call of "1" instead, Venir simply yelled out her attack. "Volcanic Fist!" She struck the woman right in her stomach, not giving her time to react to Venir's sudden attack. Upon contact the flames erupted violently, carrying Caroline back down the street. It was not say that Venir made it through completely unscathed. Caroline managed to slip in a quick strike to the goddess slayer in the brief pause between the punch and the eruption of flames. Her body went flying like a rag doll, crashing into one of the previously ruined houses. "Gaaah..." Venir grunted, pulling herself from the rubble. That hit hurt worse than expected, Caroline really was stronger than she appeared. Shaking off the pain in her head, and the new pain in her belly, Venir wasted no time in getting back into the fight. After all, she had to fight to protect her friend, even if her friend didn't know it. It was the only way in which she could ease her guilt for Alyia, if she could do just this one thing then perhaps she could live her life nightmare free.

@Elyx
    469 Words

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 21st April 2016, 2:03 pm

And so the battle would begin, much quicker than expected as Ven would take a hit from the angel or demon sort of thing. With that, Ignite would place both of her palms together, the flames in her body causing a crash effect to occur before she locked her purple eyes onto the opponent. And just like that, she would let out a few words from her own lips. You listen to me here! If anyone is going to be decorating a few scars on that prick, it is going to be ME! And if you dare get in my way, I'll kill you! The She Phoenix would exclaim before she pounced at Caroline with clearly no regrets behind her movements. Aludra would fire a ball of light magic to distract the enemy from the She Phoenix, causing Caroline to smack the ball of light back with simply the backhand of her hand. Still though, Ignite did not have enough time to reach her target. Though it was a weaker version of the spell, Elyx would form a throwing spear of violently spinning wind in his grip before raising it, then as he threw it, a giant boom would occur as it was launched straight towards Caroline. Naturally, the angel or demon sort of thing would dodge the attack since the throwing spear was a D ranked spell, but it was not a magic power costly spell at least, and that was all that mattered to him. With a smile on her face as she was given the perfect amount of time to strike, a spinning sphere of flames would appear above her right palm, her arm extended outwards towards the stomach of the opponent. Upon impact, the palm would cause major damage with an explosion that could be recycled by Ven if she felt it was necessary.

With a smile on his face, he would watch as she stepped back, Caroline had taken the full power of the blast. Naturally, the flames the She Phoenix used with one blow would not end the job, he'd be really surprised if it did. And like he had expected, the angel or demon sort of thing would stand among the flames, clear damage had been done to her. It was a successful impact, Ignite had the message she wanted to send sent. So now all they had to do was finish the being off. And with that, the Wind Slayer had a small idea... It was small, surely, but it could put Caroline to and end once and for all. It ended Arianna in a shot, it should end Caroline in the same way. In just a moment, he will away the sleeping Frostfire beast.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st April 2016, 2:41 pm

Ignite's harsh words towards Alyia were more or less overlooked by Venir. The phoenix and angel only had met once but it didn't end well. It was back when Venir had still taken a childish form, both her and Alyia happened to have gotten a bit over their heads in a certain job. Even then Elyx was always there to help out, making the blonde mage feel a little guilty. Here they were now, Elyx still helping her out despite her own growth as a person and a mage. The memory itself was an almost laughable one, the amount of change between now and then was immeasurable. Though something's did not change and Ignite's attitude was one of them. Would she ever get over her little grudge? Not that Venir should be talking about grudges or anything. Having clambered back to her feet, the young woman wiped away a stray trickle of blood from her lips. Having shed some blood only made Venir more angry than she previously was. As she recovered some, both Ignite and Elyx's teamwork had provided a perfect opportunity for Venir, one that she could not waste.

"Flame Goddesses Eight Strikes!"

Venir shouted, swiping her hand in a circle, eight circles of flame appeared. Her feet carried her forwards, the balls of flame following her, "Combine!" She slapped her hands together, and the eight separate balls of flame combined into one large one. "Shoot!" She commanded just as she had rushed into the flames created from Ignite's large blast. One large ball of dark unholy flames rushed towards Caroline but Venir did not look to see if it would hit, nor did she check to see what Ignite was doing. Instead she basked amongst the flames of the phoenix for a moment, their intense heat licking at her skin. "Here goes nothing..." Ignite's flames had covered a large enough distance that she was far away enough from Caroline that she did not have to worry much. That and she trusted both Elyx and Ignite enough to not let Caroline harm her as she tried to charge up. Her mouth opened up as wide as it could, almost as if to suck in a deep breath or let loose a loud scream. Whoosh! With visible effort, Venir sucked in as much of the flames as she possibly could, swirling about her like a small vortex. Then with one large intake, the remaining flames traveled down her gullet, and the street seemed suddenly empty without their flickering presence. Letting out a large exhale, that looked more like smoke than air, Venir had to rest for a moments, hands on her knees almost as if she was about to throw up. Ignite's flames were potent to say the least, and they burned almost painfully in her belly.

"Did I overdo it?"

Her body certainly felt like she did. However, the quickest way to fix that problem was to simply expel the large amount of flames she had ingested. Not moving from her position, Venir was already charging up the spell he had in mind. Better to look defenseless and weakened than to let her opponent know what sort of trick she had up her sleeve.

@Elyx
    538 Words

Last edited by Mistress Venir on 21st April 2016, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 21st April 2016, 2:56 pm

Their attention locked onto Ven, and she looked like she would need some time, her stationary position showing that she was going to be charging something grand. The three of them, Aludra, Ignite, and Elyx would all nod their heads, full well knowing what to do. Lets do this! The Wind Slayer would exclaim before charging at Caroline, the She Phoenix following up from behind him before jumping, landing on his head before quickly jumping into the air. This distraction allowed Aludra to place her palms out from behind the enemy while the angel or demon sort of thing was still looking at the Wind Slayer and the She Phoenix. With no trouble, a beam of light would fire from behind the enemy, a sudden shift in its eyes as Caroline would suffer severe amounts of damage from the beam. It launched her forward right into Elyx, who saw his chance to hit her without the fear of having damage inflicted back right into him. Placing his arms out to the side, he would have two violent spheres of wind appear above his opened palms. Pressing the spheres against the stomach of the enemy, he would smile as the winds caused major amounts of damage. The recoil from the beam of light was still there, attempting to fight back against his strength. His body would slide back a little bit until Ignite helped him out, from above, her palm pressing against the enemy as a flame would fire out from it, thus causing Carolines body to fly back heavily, an explosion once she was a good distance away. Looking towards Ven as she landed, Ignite would let her deal the finishing blow. A ball of fire would form above her palm as she looked at the Flame Slayer, before she would gently toss it to her.

Do it Ven, finish the job for us. The She Phoenix would tell her in a gentle voice. A smile was locked on Ignite's face, this was going to be Ven's chance. To eat Ignites fire and destroy Caroline, finishing the job altogether. It was too perfect, hopefully she would take the chance that had been given to her, a bit of fuel from the She Phoenix. Then she could unleash some awesome finishing spell that will blow their target away before then handing her over to the Rune Knights to deal with. The reward would be split, but the moment was Ven's. Now was her chance to make an impact, and let her name be known even further, not as some other character, but as her own self. Elyx would smile, but not let a peep escape from his lips, he knew what was going on. As for Aludra, she just stayed quiet because she did not know what was going on.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st April 2016, 3:27 pm

Having previously charged up her energy a few moments earlier, Venir finally let a large ball of flame appear above her head. Caroline was more than distracted by the flurry of powerful attacks aimed at her by Elyx, Ignite, and Aludra. Their combined attack power was enormous! In terms of power alone, Venir had to push her own feet into the earth to prevent herself from sliding back some. Above her the ball of dark flames grew larger and larger, one of her hands up in the air as if to support it. She was panting heavily as it charged, still doing her best to expel as much of Ignite's energy as she could. Her flames were delicious to say the least, but a little too strong. That or Venir had simply ingested too much, maybe her previous large meal was still in there? Only a few moments had passed and the ball of flames above her had reached its max size. Normally, it would take longer but since she had been amassing the energy the moment she had finished consuiming Ignite's flames, the process this time was relatively quicker.

"You got it!"

Venir grinned at the phoenix and then at Elyx, something akin to thanksfulness in her eyes. Had she ever been the one to land a finishing blow? Venir could not recall off of the top of her head, and the fact that these three were letting her was...It was a special feeling to say the least. Especially, since Ignite had gently tossed another ball of flames Venir's way. This one was already more manageable than the large amount that Venir had consumed earlier. Giving her friends one last thankful smile, she held onto Ignite's flame in one hand, and her own large mass of flames above her. "Taaaaake this!" She shouted tossing the boulder like flame onto Caroline. When it collided the thing created a large blast, and a small crater formed in the earth at the impact site. At the epicenter was Caroline barely standing, but not for long.

Gulp!

Ignite's flame was no longer in Venir's hand, and with the sudden exhale of smoke it was clear what had happened to the flame. "One last attack!" She rushed forward, not stopping until she was right in front of Caroline, fist cocked back as if to punch her. Dazed and defeated the woman flinched at the sight before her, trying to brace herself for the inevitable punch. Instead the fist opened up, fingers curling to form a circle with her index finger and thumb. Then she flicked Caroline in the center of her forehead, the woman confused as to why Venir had not punched her, and then like that she went flying backwards with a burst of flame. The sheer force of it often times left a small delay in the time between the flick, and the body registering just what had hit it. Caroline's body did not stop rolling for sometime until it came to a stop, so far away that she was just barely in view. Not that Venir worried much, the woman wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. This time Venir turned to her partners, having fallen to one knee, finally vocalizing her earlier question in between pants for breath,

"D-Did I overdo it?"

@Elyx
    552 Words

Jobs:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 21st April 2016, 3:39 pm

Watching the boulder fly, the Wind Slayer, She Phoenix, and Celestial Spirit Mage would all witness it striking at Caroline with a nasty amount of force behind it. But with that came a beautiful reward in the end, seeing Caroline just about down and out. They did not even need to add anything else to it. As Ven would run, the three of them would cheer her on as they watched her almost strike the angel / demon thingy. I wonder if she is able to drink with me after this. Aludra would think out loud, it was probably the best she could do to cheering. Thinking of alcohol first before anything, but Elyx was glad that the Celestial Spirit saw the Flame Slayer worthy of drinking with the mage. Ignite would then be the next one to cheer, and actual cheer. You know what to do to the fool! Do it now! She would exclaim, both of her palms cupped to amplify her already loud voice throughout the night. If only Elyx still had his Violin, he would provided some background music in the background to motivate her. Instead, he just had a little monologue that he would say at his regular voice volume. Ven, when I first know you, you seemed like a little seed. Though that seed was able to pick me up by the tuxedo at a Ball, that same seed was so fragile and needy at the same time. Provided I had not been there, the seed might not even become the colorful flower it has become today. Like a Rose, it has it's own thorns as dangerous as it is beautiful, you have grown up so much. I have nothing left to teach you. Elyx would say, his words echoing in his mind, remembering how he had come to her aid multiple times. And now, she was able to fend for herself, and he was very much proud of her. With a smile on his face, he would watch as he witnessed the flick. Ignite and Aludra did not know that the Flame Slayer was a tricky one, their eyes opening in much shock and a bit of embarrassment before finally, the spell kicked in and caused Caroline to be sent flying, knocking her out and ending the battle.

And just like that, Elyx would pick up her limp body, though unconscious, it was still alive and kicking. Ignite and Aludra would be around Ven, celebrating by almost tackling her while they jumped to hug her. The Wind Slayer would walk up to the cheering party as he held the body of Caroline like it were a sleeping child. That was a job well done Ven, look at this, your very first arrest bounty.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 21st April 2016, 3:57 pm

All of their cheers, well a single cheer, a request to go drinking together, and a heartfelt monologue spurned Venir on. It really had been sometime since she had gotten to work with such good friends. She had almost forgotten what it was like to be around such warm people. "Hahahaha! Careful!" Venir managed to laugh as she was practically tackled by Ignite and Aludra after Caroline was knocked out cold, or in this case hot? "I don't want to burn you my body is still pretty-" Not that she had to worry about burning Ignite, Aludra was the only one that needed any worry though she was a Celestial Spirit. However, the worry was wasted as Ven realized that her body wasn't overheated, if anything it was pleasantly warm, only a little bit warmer than that of an average human. This realization only made the slayer grin, and eagerly return the two women's embrace.

"E-Eh my first bounty!?"

Laughs and cheers woulds top as Venir finally looked at Caroline who rested in Elyx's arms like a child. A naughty, spoiled child, but a child nonetheless. Sudden thoughts of the Rune Knights plagues Venir's head, and she stood up abruptly, nearly falling over again from the sudden wave of dizziness. "M-My first arrest bounty?" Her balance came back after a few moments of flailing, she really shouldn't have stood up so quickly! "I don't know about that..." Her arresting someone? Like how the Rune Knights arrested people? What would the Rune Knights say if she waltzed in to their headquarters with this woman? Was it possible that they would overlook her past accidents? Or would she just got tossed into handcuffs as well. Fear having overshadowed her victory, Venir nervously scratched at the back of her head, once again feeling guilty for keeping such things a secret. "M-Maybe you should turn her in! You're the bounty hunter here after all!" She'd try to explain, eyes glancing to the side, "Besides I don't know the first thing about turning a bounty!" Well, she did, so her guilt increased even further, "I think I'll stay here and look for any survivors in town so I can try to help them! Thanks for inviting me along Elyx!" Venir wobbled, taking a few steps back as if to depart, Venir fumbled for more words to say. More words to cover up her sudden urge to flee, but none came at first. Guilt was the only thing that came to mind, and perhaps spilling her guts then and there but... Sometimes it was better to just leave, thought not without one last parting request,

"Oh! Whatever happens! Don't tell Alyia that I came along okay? We're kind of in a fight right now!"

That was putting it lightly.

@Elyx
    464 Words

Jobs:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:52 pm