Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden]

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden] Empty Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden]

Post by DOPPO 26th March 2016, 7:13 pm

"I am having problems dealing with bullies at school and I have been collecting as much pocket change to pay for a job. While it is chump change, my job for all who take interest is to scare my bully away so that I can have a decent life. I want my bully to be scared and will get in trouble if the aggressor is found beaten or dead. Although any wizard or alignment could by all means choose to forgo the monetary reward and go straight to the extreme... thanks..."

Aizenagi read the note aloud with an alluring tone in his voice, a smirk dancing across his lips with a mischievous look in his ocean blue eyes. "How grand. Not every day you get to do this kind of stuff, you know. Or, well, I guess you could. But this particular request has some nostalgia to it, right? Right."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden] Empty Re: Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden]

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 28th March 2016, 9:18 pm

Kyoden walked at a brisk pace along the road with his head bowed and his eyes closed. This was yet another job he was assigned that he had absolutely no interest in doing at all. On the bright side however, he DID get to go pick on some kid. Its not the most satisfying thing in the world, but it certainly topped teaching one how to swim. As he walked he asked Aizen, his job partner, "So, what do you propose we do to this kid? I know that the flyer said that we can't hurt him, but i'm itching to do something." Kyoden stopped at an alleyway off of the main road. "I can smell someone young around here. Based on where this kid lives and where we are, i think its safe to assume its him." Kyoden pressed both of his hands against one of the alley walls and melted into it, blending in with the shadows already there, and setting up the perfect ambush for the juvenile.

WC: 171

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden] ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden] Empty Re: Bully the Bully [Job/Kyoden]

Post by DOPPO 29th March 2016, 11:01 am

Oh, how thrilling. Today was a day that he and his soon-to-be-friend, Kyoden, were on yet another job, and this time, doing more than just passing around papers, 'spreading a cause', to say the least. However, Kyoden was somewhat optimistic about this particular job. Or was optimistic the word to use? If anything, he certainly wasn't complaining. "I'unno, scare'em? Let's at least get a look at the kid before we decide anything hasty. Alright?" He spoke with an alluring persuasion to his voice, more here for the money than the beating, even if it was pocket change. Well, it was just that. Pocket change would barely be of any benefit to him. Perhaps he would take the funner route and literally knock something into this kid? Aizenagi pondered. "But I guess you've suffered enough by doing these errands, and I suppose a small, little beating won't do any harm. Hm!"

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:08 pm