Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu and Sorano in: Scare away those thugs!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu and Sorano in: Scare away those thugs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mashyuu and Sorano in: Scare away those thugs!

Post by redheadedstepchild 31st March 2016, 8:51 pm

Hoshi came to Mashyuu's side and asked if the Light Make Wizard was done? Mashyuu narrowed his eyes and cracked a toothy fanged grin. "Yeah.... He's done. Earth Dragons..." The Slayer raised his hands up and clasped them together hard. "...Tomb." The ground around the Light Wizard shot up and swallowed the Light Wizard hole, sucking him underground. Mashyuu could hear the man cry out in pain as the ground churned and crushed the man.

Mashyuu turned to the other thugs who had all fallen silent when the men saw Mashyuu command the ground to swallow the leader of the thugs. "You guys should all run. GO!" He shouted. All the thugs turned tail and ran as fast as they could from the Earth Slayer and Sorano. Mashyuu fell to his knees and his head tilted back, his eyes fell shut and a smile crossed his mouth. "I'm spent." He muttered under his breath. The ground behind Mashyuu spat the Light Wizard up, his body mangled but intact. "...Sorano! You alright?" Mashyuu shouted in question.

Carefully he pulled himself up and nodded at Hoshi. The man walked over to help Sorano up and walked back to the shop where the pair were hired. He smiled at the man and woman. "They won't be bothering you ever again. No. They aren't dead." Mashyuu explained and happily the shop owners paid Mashyuu and Sorano. The Earth Wizard extended his hand to Sorano and spoke, his voice filled with kindness. "Sorano, it was an honor to work with you and a joy. If you ever need anything. Ever. Call on Sabertooth and Call on me. I'll be there as fast as I possibly can travel." Mashyuu offered before whistling sharply. The Earth Elemental grabbed Mashyuu by the shoulders and lifted the Slayer into the sky, carrying him towards the Ace of Spades...

Mashyuu looked back on the short time spent with Sorano and Hoshi, her strange powers confounding the Wizard but she reminded him of his grand mother, a Sky Wizard who was capable with arrows and also had an ability to conjure up a strange force the way Sorano did...

WC: 367

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 1:52 pm