Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stealing the Recipe (Solo)

Javel
    Javel

Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stealing the Recipe (Solo) Empty Stealing the Recipe (Solo)

Post by Javel 12th February 2016, 6:12 pm

Job Description:

Javel

Savage Skull

Killing a villainous murderer was one thing. So was executing a dog or arresting a criminal. This mission, in particular, was on a whole other level - to steal the famous fudge recipe. Even the name of that sounded utterly stupid to someone as emotionless as Javel. For someone to stoop so low, this was the very definition of pathetic.

Still a job was still a job regardless of the circumstances and this one was more of an errand than something serious. The location was Peace Village so Javel prepared himself and left early morning. He arrived to town a day later and was greeted a rather welcoming atmosphere. This village has the word "Peace" in it for one reason only and Javel could very much see why it was the case; it is a very peaceful town with nothing much going on at all. It would even be a great place to stay and relax for leisure, but the dark mage was not here for that right now.

Javel walked to his client's location of meeting. Unsurprisingly, it was a home of some sort and its' setting felt ironic given the mission assigned. Not wanting to waste any more time, the dark mage walked up to the door of the household before knocking upon the door twice. Javel needed only to wait for a few seconds til his knock was asnwered. The door to the chef's home opened and he found himself face to face with the man who had even bothered to go through the trouble of making a mission for some lame fudge recipe.

The man was an eccentric one and sure as hell did the fit Javel's expectations of someone who would be hiring dark mages for services. As such, the dark mage's presence was answered unfavorably. "Who are you?"

"I'm here for the mission..." Javel muttered nonchalantly at the man and showed him the mission slip.

The man froze for a second in disbelief before he darted his view left and right if they were being watched. He told the mage, "In, now! We'll talk inside!"

Javel did was he was told and stepped into his home. The door closed behind him and the ark mage turned around to face his client. He spoke, "About the job..."

"As the paper states." the man explained. "There's a cook in town whose being stealing my spotlight and he's hogging all my customers with his fudge dishes. A top chef as myself can't afford to go out of business at this age so this is what I  want you to do; I want you to find and steal the recipe paper for his fudge desserts. Make sure he doesn't notice you doing the act, otherwise you and I will both be in trouble! So please don't screw this one up. If all goes well, I'll get the recipe and then I'll what my rival could but better and drive him out of business. I make money and you get paid, it's a win-win for us."

Javel narrowed his eyes. "How pitiful..."

"That's life, man." the man explained. "Recognition is all I live for. Now get going; the location is just a block away and you'll know when you see it."

The dark was about to leave and when the man stopped him, giving him a blank paper slip to him. ""One more thing; swap out the original with this. It'll be less suspicious that way. "

Javel opened the front door and left, with his client closing it behind him. With the directions in mind, the mage headed leftward and down the block of the peaceful neighborhood. Indeed, while the mission was easy, Javel stood firmly in the regard that his client was pathetic.

The dark made it the next block in less than a minute. He circled around and located his destination; it was a small bakery. Honestly, Javel found it unbelievable that his client would make a such a big deal out of such small rivalry. The bakery may have been famous for the fudge desserts, but anyone in position wouldn't believe that such a small bakery would drive a bigger corporate chef out of business. Truly, his client was pathetic and jealous to the core.

Breaking into the bakery wasn't a problem; the owner must've been careless because the front door was left open and Javel simply walked in without any suspicion. Next, the dark mage stepped over the counter and started searching from there, opening and closing every drawer and every closet for the recipe his client so desperately wanted. Every square inch of the place was scanned and the dark mage eventually found the recipe slip, having been stashed away behind the cook's working station, specifically under the drawer with a bunch of other papers and a pair of pens.

Javel proceeded to turn around and leave, but stopped mid-walk when he noticed a small portrait near the cook's working station. Curious, the dark mage walked over and carefully examined it with small interest, which slowly turned to a small sense of regret the longer he stared at it. He reckoned the portrait was the family photo and the sole man in the image was the cook himself. Javel placed the tiny portrait back down on the work station and looked around the small shop as he contemplated his next course of action.

He remembered that there was a pen in the drawer where he found the recipe and remembered that his client gave him a spare slip to switch it out with the original. With that, he got to work...

Later...

In time, the dark mage made it back to his client's home with the recipe. A knock on the door was all it took for the client to come answering and asked, "Unbelievable! You're back already?!"

Javel handed over a folded slip of paper and told him, "As you wanted."

The man opened it, taking a glance at the writing and nodded accordingly. "Your delivery is on point! I will reward you 1500 jewels for a job well done!

A pouch of jewels was offered to the dark mage for the successful mission. The dark mage accepted it and the door was slammed shut once the deal was done. Javel turned around and began to leave, but he wasn't plann on heading home, at least not yet. He began heading towards the still-closed bakery shop, the original fudge recipe still in his pocket in which he planned to return to its rightful owner...

WC: 1083
    HP: 100/100
    AP: 0
    MP: 100/100

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:36 am