Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pad's GFX, Animation & Music

Pad
    Pad

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pad's GFX, Animation & Music Empty Pad's GFX, Animation & Music

Post by Pad 11th February 2016, 3:24 am

Alright, so I've decided to show off a lot of my work in hopes of being showered with praise, or preferably just getting some good old honest constructive feedback. There's a big mash-up of things here because I just like meddling in whatever the hell I can get my hands on. The majority of this stuff is graphics work done with Adobe Photoshop CS2, though. There's quite a bit, but I've filtered it all somewhat so you don't see all the shite. I hope you enjoy!

Tags/Signatures/Avatars:
    Large Pieces:

I won't go into detail about these, but if you guys want to know more about the creative process for these pieces, just ask!

Animation

Just some very basic animations I made using MS Paint, Photoshop CS2 and Windows Movie Maker. Made for fun more than anything else, but I have since been working on some more artistic pieces that I've been commissioned for. Might see one or two of those in future!

Unfortunately you will have to wait a few days before I can link these!

Music

I've recently set up a Sound Cloud profile! Only one song on it right now though, but two versions of it.

If you go on soundcloud.com and type in Seek Infinity, my page will come up. I'd link it myself but I can't post external links yet.

Notes: V1 is the first take. The three of us were only just starting to get familiar with using Logic so it was a huge learning curve that had us cooped up in the studio for the better part of two days. And then there's V2, where we went back and remastered everything and added in a bunch of extra stuff to really pad out the track. The cheesy power metal scream near the end was thrown in partly for shits and giggles and partly because we needed to demonstrate being able to throw in a vocal sample and use effects on it and shit. You'll notice a massive improvement on the overall quality between V1 and V2 though. And considering one of the guitarists had never even touched a guitar before making this instrumental, I'd say we did a banging job with it! Oh, and the guy who did the power metal scream... We didn't even know him. He just popped into the theatre while we were pratting around recording tons of drum sounds and we never saw him again afterwards.

Anyway, I plan on uploading some new tracks soon. Been getting involved with a variety of genres and stuff.

Hope you all enjoyed this stuff! Some feedback would be very much appreciated! :face:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pad's GFX, Animation & Music 5814fbf3bf0c7fa575947c30e04b6b78-d6q0uht
    Pad's Characters
    | Maeve |
    | Maeve's Cache |

Pad's GFX, Animation & Music Empty Re: Pad's GFX, Animation & Music

Post by Guest 11th February 2016, 10:30 am

The first wallpaper.... mindblowing! You have a lot of talent for graphics, I can tell you that! I don't use Photoshop very often, so no feedback or critique, but overall these look beautiful! ^.^

Can't wait to see the animations and more~
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Pad's GFX, Animation & Music Empty Re: Pad's GFX, Animation & Music

Post by Aura 14th February 2016, 12:47 pm

Those last two weren't made for someone called "La Musique/InSanity", now wouldn't they...?

By the by, I feel like I need to step it up a little if I want to become this good. Only comment being that some BG's seem a bit too crowded but who cares? :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Pad's GFX, Animation & Music GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 6:10 am