Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care Of My Baby! [Job | Solo | Evia]

Rowan Miles
    Rowan Miles

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,287

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Judgement
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! [Job | Solo | Evia] Empty Take Care Of My Baby! [Job | Solo | Evia]

Post by Rowan Miles 9th February 2016, 2:03 pm

Job Info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby! [Job | Solo | Evia] KFWnRQr
    Rowan Miles

#3333cc

1237.5EXP
    Rowan Miles
    Rowan Miles

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,287

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Judgement
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby! [Job | Solo | Evia] Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby! [Job | Solo | Evia]

Post by Rowan Miles 9th February 2016, 2:56 pm

Evia didn't know a thing about children or what they were like. All she knew was that they cried and she hated people who cries. They ate all the time, she could handle that right? And they slept. What? Why sleep? The pinkette knew someone else who slept all the time. Her guild was known very well for sleeping. For the calmness that surrounded the guild. Though she was not one of those people.She had to be out doing something, training or anything else. There was always something going on in her life, jobs, monster attacks, kicking Dmitry. Really anything that kept her from being bored. Looking at the sheet down in front of her which was the job slip and the door that was in front of her the young woman sighed before knocking on the door. It wasn't even seconds later that a young woman opened the door and ushered her in in a rush. Did the mother really want to get out of the house that badly? Was the kid that terrible? Evia got no words from the mother before she was out the door leaving the pinkette along with the child. Her eyes flashed to the door looking at it with surprise. What kind of person was that mother. A terrible one. A chuckle escaped her lips and the girl crossed her arms before looking around the house. It wasn't bad. It was big but that was besides the point. Where was the child? Letting out a sigh the mage walked around the living room and the dinning room. The first level. There was a bathroom and a couple other doors that the girl didn't want to look into without permission.

The second lever was not much better there were many door that were closed that the mage didn't want to open thinking that there might be something inside of them that she really didn't want to know about. Like.... urggg the female didn't even want to know about it. But there was nothing going on around the house. Was there really a child there for her to watch? Evia mage her way back down the stairs and to the primary floor. She wandered into the kitchen where she knew that there would be food. She ransacked the cabinets and pulled out all the food that she thought a smaller child might like. Goldfish, graham crackers, animal crackers. Evia couldn't remember anything that she liked in her childhood. Not that it was a bad thing, it allowed for her to have a clean slate, but it would be nice to know things now that she didn't and giver her a heads up on what she might want to look forwards to int he future.

A sudden crying sound came from the upstairs and the mage groaned. The child. Without missing a beat the mage made her way to the stair and went up them, following the voice to a door that had once been close but was now open. There was something that had happened. Evia narrowed her eyes and made her way into the room. looking at the crying child on the floor. There was something really wrong with the child. With a groan the girl made her way over to the thing and looked at it. "Get up." Her voice was stick and gave the kid the idea that she was not going to play the game that it wanted to. "Get up." Her voice echoed around he room for a second time. She really meant business. She looked at the sheet in her hand while she was wasting her time waiting for this stupid kid to wake up. He was trouble maker. She could handle those. A lecture of real life would fix their life and the life of the parents.

"Get you butt up. Life is not going to be fair and the quicker that you learn that the easier your life is going to be. I don't remember my childhood, my memories were erased, but I wish that I had them now. It would make a lot of things easier. I would know what to do in situations. So get you ass up you pip squeak and lets get you life on the road." Evia was taking nothing front he kid and the kid could hear it on her voice and listened to every word that the mage said for the rest of the night. Being the perfect child for her.

WC 750

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby! [Job | Solo | Evia] KFWnRQr
    Rowan Miles

#3333cc

1237.5EXP

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 9:02 am