Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Aemon goes on a manhunt

Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,168

Aemon goes on a manhunt Empty Aemon goes on a manhunt

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 3rd February 2016, 9:29 am

Aemon goes on a manhunt Aemon%20Black_zpsc1g9nzyt

Aemon goes on a manhunt Artworks-000093873495-e0nvw8-large_zpshvhffprc

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"To save a life, I must fight for more than Ideals."

Aemon goes on a manhunt Ezgif.com-gif-maker_zps15rwunt3

- Aemon

" "
    Aemon’s journey across Fiore had not been a long one, just the amount of time traveling from town to town in search of not only work but for a place he could truly call home and yet still had nothing to show for it aside from the occasional odd job or two. Little did he know that this particular town would yield a job that would forever remain engraved in Aemon’s mind. Aemon's journey would bring him to Era, the location where the magic council reside and what a magnificent place it was. His first impression of Era, while impressive was met with some questions or rather one in particular question and that was simply was Era’s magnific atmosphere anything like that of the kingdom his ancestors once ruled in. Of course this was a question that would always pop up when in a new place but remain unanswered despite the frequency of the question. It wouldn't take long for Aemon dismiss the question as well as bypass a majority of the tourist like attractions and head right for the local outpost to see if there were any jobs that would interest him enough to stay in Era for a bit longer than a fleeting moment and as it would just so happen there was.

The job that had caught the dragon’s eye was one that could prove both interesting as well as rather easy so long as he could go about it his way. The job would have Aemon track down a man who has evidently escaped the custody of the rune knights during a prisoner transfer. Aemon had firmly planted his but in a chair with in the archive room where he had been given permission by the Knights on duty to review any and all information they had on the case. "Suspect Issei Kazuki. Crime committed; Murder in the first degree." he said solemnly before giving his attention to the sheet of paper he put to the side containing the confession of the crime. "So this man is murderer but both eyewitness accounts of what occurred as well as the criminal’s own confession it wasn't in cold blood but was premeditated." Aemon continued to read and discovered that a year prior to the murder Mr.Kazuki’s wife had been assaulted by the victim.  She survived the incident but committed suicide in the following months due to severe depression as well a acute ptsd. "Hmm so this murder, was an act of justice?" he would ask himself.

After completing his research he made his move and took a trip over to the criminal's parents house. While true it isn't unheard of for a suspect to turn to family for support but that wouldn't be the only motivation here, Aemon came across an interesting bit of information. Apparently a daughter was left deviated as a result from everything happening as was taking residency with her grandparents on the father's side and so Aemon would stake the place out until his quarry would make his presence known. Thanks to Aemon’s enhanced hearing he heard the man's approach but would wait five minutes to see if the suspect would approach the house or remain rooted in place which he would choose the latter. Aemon silently made his move effective sneaking up on the man with his twin swords already drawn. He revealed himself to by placing the white sword on the man's shoulder with the blade faced towards his neck "If you value your life I would advise against making any sudden moves." the man froze like stone but did speak in a whisper “Are you here to kill me?” He would ask in a calm voice almost accepting his fate "As luck would have it no. I'm merely here to turn you over to the authorities. Do you plan on resisting." Aemon would ask but the man would stay silent for a moment. “Say mister would you be willing to hear my request?” Aemon kept the blade near his neck "Oh and what would that be?" the man held his hand up and then spun to face Aemon slowly, “my daughter has suffered the most out of this who situation and I have missed so much time as it is. Could you give me a few moments to visit my little girl. I may never get the chance see her again.” Aemon weighed the options but came to a decision "I shall grant your request. I know of what fate befell your family. Go to her. You have five minutes but be warned if you think I will allow you to take advantage of my generosity by attempting to escape you will regret it." the man would nod and run off sneaking up into a second floor window and would spend just a hair past five minutes and just as Aemon was prepared to go in after him materializing his bow and arrow he saw the man drop down from the window and made his way back to Aemon. "I've got to admit. I half expected you try to run off." the man chuckled “I actually considered it but I knew it would make more trouble for me than anything. As well I didn't wish to tarnish this kind deed you done for me.” He held up his hands in the air. “I will go with you knight.” Aemon shook his head and walked behind the man guiding him back to the outpost with his bow drawn with an arrow already nocked and drawn. "I'm no knight. Just a Mage for hire." and with that the rest of the trip was silent. He would drop him off at the outpost and make his way to the train station to leave town with his money. He would lean back in his seat and fall asleep on the way to the next job with a single thought crossing his mind "It was a beautiful thing to hear, a little girl laugh with such joy." Aemon didn't reveal it but he heard the interaction between the convict and his daughter and knew it was the right thing for both of them and that gave him a peace of mind that would lead his slumber.
    template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aemon goes on a manhunt 14e642f

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:18 pm