Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo]

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo] Empty Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo]

Post by DOPPO 2nd February 2016, 6:15 pm

Ba-dump.... Ba-dump...

"Wake up, Shohei..."

Ba-dump.... Ba-dump...

"Soon, my coming of age will commence... witness it's glory... my expression... my joy..."

Ba-dump.... Ba-dump... Ba-Dump...!

"Watch me douse in thy blood... watch me rise..."

Ba-dump.... Ba-dump... Ba-Dump! Ba-dump! Ba-Dump!

...."Watch me consume you."....

"GYAH!"

Shohei jerked up from his pillow in a cold sweat, his hands and digits alike trembling with anxiety. What was that? Who was that? He could barely recall the words the voice was exchanging. All he could remember were these words: "Coming of age". What exactly did that mean? A comical sweat drop expressed on Shohei's face as beads of moisture ran down his face. But his thoughts were interrupted as the wooden, oak doors creaked open, revealing the faces of his butlers in a rather giddy mood.

"Ohoho, Sho-chan! Up so early? Tehe! Anyway," Zan grinned widely and spoke, but Shohei couldn't help but scowl when he tried to keep up the "cute little girl" act, "your butlers are doing a super big cleany day to your biiiig mansion!" Zan began turning in every which way, spreading his arms and whatnot to describe his words. He even tripped once.

"Okay? Why did you have to interrupt me for this?" Shohei questioned with a rather grim attitude.

"We're cleaning the entire thing!"

"And?"

Yoshio simply glared as a comical black aura appeared behind him, unlike Zan, with flowers and sunshine surrounding him.

"In other words, get out." Yoshio mumbled with a rumbling voice. - And just like that, Shohei was given some cash, a jacket, and a traveling bag and was humbly kicked out of his own mansion. It was like, no, they were expecting him to stay out tonight for the cleaning. It was a pretty big mansion, so he wouldn't expect him to return until done.

"I guess I should head to a restaurant or something" Shohei frowned and mumbled, twiddling his finger in his dark, messy hair. And as he said, Shohei roamed through the streets of Haregon and stopped at a bench in front of a small cafe. He turned to his side to peek inside of the rather humble dining area. A few seats were filled and the chefs and cooks and every worker alike jollily exchanging jokes behind the counter. It had a rather positive demeanor, so Shohei walked in. It had a fresh, scented air and clean floors. He took the seat farthest from the door but closest to the window and took a peek outside the glass, watching people go about their lives.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo] Empty Re: Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo]

Post by Prince Tendo 7th February 2016, 8:52 pm

“What was on today’s agenda?” The wizard who had aligned himself with the infamous guild of fairies, Fairy Tail, thought to himself as he was attempting to make the most of the day by seizing every opportunity which was available to him, but it ended up with the teenage just wandering around in a daze for most of the day. To be frank, the young sixteen year old wizard had no clue where he was at this particular moment in time. Just the fact that he was still in Fiore, but he had even wandered outside of his the town of which his guild was located at this point in time. “What where am I? This doesn’t seem to be Magnolia anymore. I guess my walk ended up becoming  small trek.” He said as he stuck his tongue out laughing a bit at his own foolishness but finding it amusing nonetheless. “A new town means a new crowd that I can entertain with my own assortment of magic, but first.” His stomach then growled a little bit. “Something good to eat. What will it be? It has to be something sweet and cold. Ice cream! With hot fudge!” He smiled to himself as he got a bit giddy at the thought of eating the dessert. Sweets were the best type of food in his opinion and he couldn’t get enough of them. But since this was a new location to him, he would have the residents where the best places to eat were located.

“You don’t know where you are? This is Haregon, boy, but if you are looking for a good place to eat. Then I can suggest a small little cafe where the staff is friendly. A hidden gem here if you ask me and their desserts are to die for.” These words escaped a man who the youth had inquired about the location of good places to eat. “Umm, but why are you dressed that way?” The man then inquired the about his wardrobe. A silk top hat with a blue ribbon was odd enough but to be wearing a cape was even weirder. “I am an entertainer! My name is Lucas Blaine. I would love to show you a trick, mister, but those delicious sweets are calling my name. Til next time.” Lucas said running away to the location the man told him about.

It wasn’t long before Lucas arrived at the cafe which his informant told him about and the sweet scents of fine cuisines reached the young man’s nose before a little bit of drool tried to escape his lips. He quickly wiped it away before a smile came to his face. “Delicious.” He thought to himself as he walked inside of the building and walked to the register. “Hello, do you have any ice-cream?” He would ask first before being denied by the woman behind the register. “I see... Well do you have any chocolate pastries?” He asked afterwards. “Why yes we do? Have you had an eclair? They are pastries filled with a delicious cream. Would you like to try some?” The woman replied “Yes, I would love some of them. May I have five of them?” He finished the conversation before being told to wait at a table. The pastries would be delivered to him once they were done.

Now he had to pick a table. Where would be a good spot to sit at? He looked around until he saw the perfect location in which he could watch people through the window and probably have a good conversation as well. He walked over the table which was the farthest from the door but the closest to the window and sat across from another male. “Hiya! Today is a lovely day isn’t it? The birds are chirping. The sun is shining. A great day to be alive. Hehe, I jumped the gun there didn’t I? My name is Lucas Blaine. Now tell me what is your name?” The young teenage inquired. It wouldn’t take long for Shohei to realize that this oddly dressed teen was talking to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo] UeFg0Np
    There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo] Empty Re: Fear and Courage [Private/Tendo]

Post by DOPPO 8th February 2016, 7:29 pm

Shohei gazed out of the glass panes, his brown eyes lost in the rays of sunshine gleaming down from the dark void above. The words from earlier echoed in his head, but could hardly make out a sentence. "Witness it's glory"? What is that supposed to mean? He thought to himself in silence. It was the day he dismissed himself from a job involving demons, that the mark on his shoulder took shape. It was a rather odd mark, pulsing and throbbing at random and often when he was woken from his dreams, a distorted voice whispering nothings.

Shohei thought and thought until his dozing was interrupted with a chipper exchange of greetings. The young man was rather welcoming, instantly complimenting the nature of the morn and requesting agreement. Shohei fixed his gaze to the boy, slowly turning his head to face him. As he listened to his inquiry and introduction, he took note of his name and forced a weak, troubled smile. "Eh, uhm... Shohei Kisaragi." He mumbled wryly. Lately, Shohei had been less rejecting of people and decided to give most strangers a chance. Of course, after this morning, Shohei was already worn down from the foreshadowing earlier this morn. But at the sound of food being made in the background, Shohei raised a palm and beckoned a waitress over to his table. She approached them with a smile. "What would you like, sir?" She bowed.

Shohei brushed his hair out of face, "A coffee. Don't forget to add two sugars and extra creamer." He grimaced.

The waitress giggled and whispered, "Oo, sweet tooth!"

Shohei only blushed and puffed out his cheeks, turning away from the waitress, signalling her dismissal.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 8:53 pm