Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Red(head) Dawn (Closed/Sworbet)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Red(head) Dawn (Closed/Sworbet) Empty Red(head) Dawn (Closed/Sworbet)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 1st February 2016, 7:56 am

appearance:

It had taken her quite a while to travel along from all the way back in the guild hall to come down to Magnolia, but having free range to do so without even having to tell anyone felt more natural to her again. It was really enjoyable compared to being sent places for work related things only. Even then, it wasn't like it didn't still happen as a Laughing Coffin mage, but it just like never happened nearly as much as one would think it would have. Out of all the choices that she could have made to go places and be a part of something, she was happier than a pig rolling around in freshly made mud to be considered a member there. It wasn't as though she didn't miss being a Rune Knight, hell it was her dream to become one and though she did, her experiences led her to have to leave for now. And well when all was said and done, one day she would hope they would take her back, but only when she was ready to join in again. Going in too soon would be a bad idea, kinda like sticking a fork into an electrical socket.

Except in Sasha's case... She could enjoy a good meal out of it with that lacrima stuck inside her morpher the way it was. "Watch where you're going, will ya?" The sudden deep voice popped the bubble in Sasha's thoughts as the red head had apparently bumped into him. Being in a crowded town wasn't really her forte honestly. The habit of her farm, her guild, and walking herself from place to place let her think on things all the time and that's exactly what she did. Things she hardly had control over bothered her though, but not enough to let them sit and grow into bigger issues. However, she'll settle those correctly in due time...

Honestly, there was little reason why she had even come to Magnolia of all places. It was a bit of a last minute trip, but she had gone on the notion of just saying screw it and headed out. Being the type of Mage she was, she wasn't worried at all about clean clothes. At whim she could freely put on something new so there was always that. Somehow, something piqued her interest to go try. A rather large looking shop that had several long, flowing dresses on rather curvy mannequins sitting up front in extra lighting. Normally, someone as careless about being "fancy" would just blow past it, but this time she felt rather compelled to go inside. She first pulled on the sides of her jacket top to pull it forward some more and then opened the door and entered. Her eyes widened at the luxurious types of clothing, dresses and outfits alike hung on walls, racks, and being tried on by others. Slowly walking around with an idol mind and awe like a child, Sasha paused at a rack and bent down to look at a dress, lifting up before her hat caught on the top of a hanger and knocked it down. It bounced several times before it would stop on the top of a woman's foot. The farm girl would trace its movements until it made its stop and would reach down to pull it off of the woman's foot. "Sorry bout that, I usually got better control of things. Just one of them days, I suppose." She said, chuckling in hopes the person also had a sense of humor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 105
    Mentor : Aphophis the Snake God of Chaos
    Experience : 1944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Priestess of War
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Red(head) Dawn (Closed/Sworbet) Empty Re: Red(head) Dawn (Closed/Sworbet)

Post by sworbet 3rd February 2016, 9:48 am

Magnolia. The Fashion, Dance and Festival capital of Fiore. It had many foreign stores- from Bosco to Desierto, shopkeepers were bringing items to offer to the tourists on stands and in the stores. Despite the popularity of the city, honestly speaking, Rae had never been there before. Her family had gone to Clover often, as they did own a large mansion and often hosted balls. She had also been to Hargeon on boat trips and when she was thrown out of her house by her uncle, she had stayed in Talonia for some time. Magnolia was new to her. And it was already impressive to her. The people here seemed to be very cheerful and energetic- the kids were chasing each other, the adults worked with a smile on their face... humans really were beautiful. The Duchess could only admire their honesty in expressing their emotions as she walked down the streets of the town.

Well, most emotions. "That's Duchess Rae Havoc!" "MARRY ME RAE!" "Your Grace, you look gorgeous." A sigh escaped the nobility's lips as she had, yet again, attracted a loud crowd with her simple presence. She didn't really mind the fans, they were an important part in her regaining her leader position in the Havoc family, but couldn't they be a tad more quiet? The devil's long blood-colored hair swished after her and her heels clicked as she looked around the streets of Magnolia. She honestly didn't know why she came here again, to explore probably?

Rae's crimson hues landed on something which automatically attracted her attention. An expensive, well-rounded, branded dress store. Calmly walking inside and closing the door after her, she ran a hand through her hair. She felt relieved to leave the loud onlookers outside, even if it was only for a small amount of time. The Duchess scanned around her surroundings and she felt a wave of child-like excitement wash over her and her usually emotionless eyes sparked with energy. If anyone from her guild was to see her this way, they wouldn't be able to recognize her, but then again, it was normal for a noble to enjoy dressing expensively and with style. Shaking her head at her own emotions, the mage walked in and slipped between the racks of dresses gracefully. As a couple of designs from Sin caught her attention she was about to check their sizes before a moving object caught her attention. It stopped it's movement on top of her foot. Calmly, the Havoc Heiress observed a girl rush up to her and pick the object, a hat apparently, from her heels. She scanned the female in front of her as she apologized. "Please, do not worry about it, it could happen to anyone." Rae responded coolly and gave her a polite smile before returning back to her observations about the Sin outfits. They were kind of dark, and obviously made out of monster leather. The Duchess then looked back at the girl, hoping she could be of help. "Excuse me, would you happen to know where the outfits from Desierto would be situated?" She asked, her gaze scanning the stands around them but to no avail.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Red(head) Dawn (Closed/Sworbet) Swor5_by_gramcrackers-d9qeara
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 3rd February 2016, 12:21 pm

The entirety of the store was a little more lavish and upper class for Sasha's basic liking honestly. She wasn't really someone who splurged on making herself look good, more so than making it so that she looked comfortable. That was one thing that Sasha could never understand about other people, was how they could stand to albeit kill their bodies for one night to simply impress others, when just being normal and comfy could yield possibly even better results. It seemed to be more to the pinnacle of selfish acts to make themselves seem like they were better, but possibly the same with animalistic tendencies to have the alpha male or female, or a pack leader to put it in another way. With a small sigh in thought, her head sunk as she shook her head at her own thoughts about it and went back to shuffling through clothing.

When all was said and done, Sasha had come to find her hat landed on top of a womans foot. The only good part to that was she wasn't a royal ass hat about it and kicked it aside like trash, but simply stopped and gave her the few minor seconds she needed to find it and pick it up. As the red head began to lift herself back up from a squatted position, placing her hat on her head once more, she couldn't help but gaze over the woman's appearance, meeting her crimson red eyes. Before even caring to look at how long her blood red hair was, she let out a cat call, though not extremely loud to attract attention, but one that would come to be off guard. "Wowie~ My my pretty lady. Don't know how you might take this, but I sure am glad my hat done fell off onto your foot." She looked once more up and down her figure, studying the girl once more.

She raised a brow in curiosity when she had asked about dresses from another country. Did she know if Sasha had ever even been to this store before? Or hell, maybe she was a tourist visiting like the farm girl had been. Looking around, trying to locate any type of signs or anything, her attention soon turned back to the mystery woman and eying her chest and clothing once more before looking back up at her gaze. "Nah, unfortunately this is my first time 'round these parts too. Honestly, I'm mostly lookin' 'round tryin' to see if anything piques mah interest.. Aside from you, pretty lady." She would smile and pat her shoulder before she would wrap one arm around the back of the girls neck gently, as to not pull on her hair. "I don't mind bein' a shoppin' buddy with you. You honestly seem like the type of lady who deals more into fashion than I do. I could use a little help with that if'in yer willin' to help a country gal like me. I got the fashion sense of an alligator at a purse shop when it comes to dresses." She'd give a big cheeky smile, giggling at her own analogy.

sworbet
    sworbet

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 7th February 2016, 9:29 am

Rae glanced back at the other red-head. Deciding to ignore that casual remark on her appearance, the Duchess focused on finding the Desierto section. So she didn't work here? How useless. The devil's crimson eyes widened however when she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. It was a gentle act, but it was enough to cause the God slayer's eyes to turn snake-slits. She did not enjoy the feel of other people's hands on her body after that incident an year ago. It was true that it was indeed the reason for her attainment of the Fallen God Slayer magic, but it was also the reason she had developed disgust for disrespect.

She locked her dangerous gaze with that of the country girl. The nobility was annoyed at the familiarity thus she coldly, but politely, removed the shorter girl's arm from around her. Afterwards she processed her idea on shopping together. It was true that Rae loved fashion since she was a child. Someone of her heritage was taught to wear only the finest clothing. Closing her eyes and sighing, the Duchess let her irises turn back to human before turning completely towards the red-haired girl in front of her. "Very well then, what's your name? I'm Duchess Rae Havoc" The devil agreed/asked as she scanned her body. What would look good on her small frame? A small smirk rose upon the God Slayer's lips as she tilted her head at the girl, tapping her fingers on her own lips as she thought. "If we are indeed shopping together, you have to allow me to completely change your usual look for you." Rae spoke confidently as she walked past the country girl. It was phrased as a friendly challenge rather than anything mocking. Could this girl really keep up with the Duchess'styling?  The Havoc Heiress  read the name of a brand she knew quite well, in fact, she did model for this exact one in Sorcerer Weekly's Magazine. "Chanelle is quite famous for her expensive, but yet comfortable dress designs. I personally tend to wear them as everyday-wear when I'm at home with my family..." She trailed off as she picked up a quite pretty dark blue, silk dress. "Back when I had a family." The noble added mentally before throwing the first attire at her newly-found companion. "This is the so called "Black Swan" dress from Chanelle's Queen of the Stars collection. It isn't exactly casual wear but it is quite exquisite." She explained quickly as she pointed at the dress rooms for the girl. Shopping was one of her  favorite activities, and once Rae found her rhythm, it'd be hell to try to stop her.

The Black Swan Dress:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 8th February 2016, 9:26 am

Sasha watched her new red headed companion take notice to her arm wrapped around the back of her neck. She wasn't sure exactly what to do, but as Rei was assessed with it, the country girl looked over the long locks of red hair entrapped underneath her arm despite it being gently kept there. It looked very pretty and well kept, though her whole body did as well. She was such a well put together women, truly a godly figure if anything she had seen or felt up before. Though honestly, her desire to be.. herself to the fullest extent was lacking right now. Something mostly with this girl made it harder to wanna act on her normal tendencies. The girls gaze and most notably, the change in the shape of her eyes had simply made her frozen to an extent as her arm was slowly removed from around Rei. "I do love that look in your eyes. I got that same thing every once in a blue moon, should someone make me angrier than a hornets nest in a hail storm." She'd shake her head at the thought of it, looking back to Rei's long hair. "You ever put up your hair in some way? I know many braiding techniques if you ever wanna learn or see. Making your own rope and being a girl has its benefits." Chuckling afterward, she smiled and watching the girl for any reactions.

As the girl looked over her, she had asked for Sasha's name, following up with her own. Ignoring the fact she mentioned 'dutchess', as she could have cared less for whatever noble thingy majig she may be, she simply removed her hat and gave a little curtsy after placing the hat against her chest for the duration of the curtsy, placing it back on afterward. "The name's Sasha. Sasha Martin, most random country child you'll ever meet... Well maybe child ain't the right word.. I am 22 after all." She enjoyed laughing a bit at her own wording sometimes. Her brow raised as the girl then mentioned something about having to let her change her usual outlook of her appearance. The red haired girls head tilted a little in thought over it all before she shrugged and turned to face the girl once more with her hands behind her back, one clasped on the other. "Sounds fun! Sign me up, cutie pie!~" A big cheeky grin would pop onto her face while she would then follow behind Rae, taking into her lesson a little while looking over the dress she had picked out. She held it out in front of her and eyed it up and down for a moment before shrugging and stepping into a dressing room nearby and changing, making little noises such as 'ow' and slight muffled curses in trying to put it on. Finally, a sigh of relief would echo outside the little area after she had finally gotten it on right, looking into the mirror on the side before her cheeks would turn a bright red. Sasha wasn't used to the way she looked in this outfit. It was different then even the bunny suits she used for her magic, but by god she was a little different than those. Stepping out, she would stop outside the doorway and smile lightly. "T-this is a little different than I imagined it w-would look. S-so what do you think?" She asked, standing in place and waiting for her to reply.

sworbet
    sworbet

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by sworbet 14th February 2016, 2:15 pm

Rae's eyes widened slightly as she heard the red-haired girl's age. She was older than her? The idea seemed hard to process as she looked so young...The noble focused on looking for other outfits after the one Sasha was currently trying on. What else would look good? Chanelle had so many concepts...maybe Dolce... "I may allow you to braid my hair when we're done." The nobility replied to the earlier comment as she searched through the outfits. Just as she was about to go look for another designer brand the devil saw the older female step out of the dressing room. Her face seemed to be a bit red and she stuttered as she asked for an opinion. Pausing in her search, the Duchess' crimson eyes scanned the girl's frame. The clothes fit her body perfectly.

"You look magnificent, Miss Martin." She complimented before picking up a new set of clothes and heading for the shorter woman. A small smirk ran over Rae's lips at the fact that Sasha looked somewhat embarrassed. So she wasn't used to this type of clothing? That was too bad. The nobility believed that everybody deserved the right to be pretty. Not that Sasha actually needed to be prettier. The girl was quite attractive when she excluded her county-like mannerism and ignorance of social standing. The way she had asked for an opinion, even with stuttering, made her seem much more like a proper lady.

The Duchess stood in front of Sasha as she looked at the way the dress fit her body again. It  revealed her well-toned legs as well as her stomach. "It does indeed look breath-taking on you, Miss Martin. Any man wouldn't be able to resist." Rae spoke, a small smirk on her lips as she though about how Kite and Ibara would react to such a dress. She wondered about how the two Sabertooth mages were doing. Quietly, the devil handed her companion her next outfit. It was made by Dolce, a famous designer with Fiore origins, who always aspired to bring together innocence and beauty in his work. "Please try this one next. It's called White Flower Marchioness and it's made by the designer Dolce. If you need any help with the changing next time, feel free to ask." The crimson-haired slayer said/offered as she remembered all of the noises of frustration that came out of the dressing room. She found the difficulty that the girl had to put the dress on amusing, maybe it was because of her devil blood? Turning back around, Rae went into looking through the stands for other high-class brands that she could dress Sasha in.

White Flower Marchioness:

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 5th March 2016, 11:04 am

Sasha managed to give a full turn of her body in her new outfit as she had waited on Rae's reply to her. It felt.. well a little uncomfortable to say the least what with the thought of it. An outfit, almost, if not more skin revealing than her bunny outfits to which she loved almost as much as regular clothing... Was now extremely embarrassing and somewhat stuffy in a sense. Of course, it hadn't really changed the red heads desire to back out of wanting to keep on being dressed up in all sorts of different clothings. After all, aside from this, there was really nothing that the farm hand had ever done in the way of well.. anything remotely girly outside of playing with her own hair at times. Even then, it was purely a much easier way to learn to braid rope without rope burns on her fingers and all.

Her face turned almost as red as the pair of girls hair color as she had complimented her appearance. Despite it, she didn't really like it, but the fact this was her giving permission to albeit be a human doll for a while. Aside from that, Rae seemed to be very intuitive about all the types of fashions, designers, and so on that Sasha would have ever thought to have existed that mentioning something like it seemed rude and ungrateful. Despite her own feelings, the requip mage nodded at the girls comment about her being irresistible to any man, which only made her chuckle and rub the back of her neck in embarrassment. "Or a girl.. or whatever. Maybe a nice toned boy with bunny ears and a puffy little tail.. The thought is sooo adorably hot.." She quickly jumped realizing her comment and practically snatched the next outfit from Rae's hands and zoomed into the dressing room, finding ease in removing the first outfit and hanging it back up before starting into the next one.

There were quite a bit of differences in the two dresses, aside from being shifted from Yang to Ying, so to speak in terms of colors. She began with the leggings and gloves, but managed to ease her figure into this outfit a lot easier than the last. Once on, she adjusted the sash like band that went around her chest to fit comfortable and then finishing applying and attaching all of the extra bits that needed to complete the outfit before stepping out, this time with a light blush and a smile on her face as she would give a curtsy to her red headed companion as opposed to her last spill over. "I love this one so much, Rae. It feels so warm and comfy!~" She'd giggle and spin around, ignoring her little over frillish skirt, not caring for it as much in light of her enjoyment of it otherwise.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 8:52 pm