Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job 1 [Private Solo]

Yukinon
    Yukinon

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Ice Artisan
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job 1 [Private Solo] Empty Job 1 [Private Solo]

Post by Yukinon 25th January 2016, 10:42 pm

Job description:

Yukina arrived at the shore of the demon island. Many of the fisherman feared that place, so when she had asked for a ride there many declined and merely gave her a look of fear and disgust. She wasn't particularly offended, she was quite aware what fear of the unknown does to humans. Yukina was not afraid nor was she hesitant to take the job. Her Guild Master gave her the task and without complaint she accepted the job graciously. After all one needs to eat and pay rent. With much luck and determination, Yukinon was able to convince a young fisherman to take her there. She loaded up her gear on the small boat and headed towards her destination. The boat suddenly came to a stop and the young fisherman looked at her.

"This is far as I go...... I think a pretty lady like you should go back....who knows whats on that island...." said the young fisherman with great concern.

"Thank you for your concern. Yet I am very well capable of taking care of myself." Replied Yukina as she stepped up to the edge of the boat.

"W-wait....you're seriously not thinking of swimming to the island?! It's nearly a mile away!" The young fisher man said in shock.

"Don't be stupid. Why would I get my clothes wet?" sighed Yukina as she stepped of the boat, a platform of ice formed at the soles of her feet. She walked on the ocean as ice froze beneath her feet making a pathway to the island. A shark popped out attempting to take a bite of Yukina, but she merely dodged swatted the shark away back to whence it came.

"When I come back.....go to the island yourself...you'll find that the demons there are good people." Yukina said in a calm cool voice as she walked away from the boat leaving the fisher man in awe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yukinon
    Yukinon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job 1 [Private Solo] Empty Re: Job 1 [Private Solo]

Post by Yukinon 25th January 2016, 11:31 pm

Yukina simply walked to the island at her own pace. Soon enough she arrived at the sandy shore of the Island. She traversed through the thick forest making her way to the village. There where a few times when wild animals would try to attack her, but she simply stared them down and scared them off to their dens. In a few minutes or so she came to what seemed to be a dying bonfire. She kicked dirt on to it to smolder the flames.

"The embers are still fresh...... judging from the trodden vegetation camp was set up here not long ago...." muttered Yukina as she dropped her ruck sack and took a knee to inspect the moist ground even further. She took her hand clad in leather gloves and picked up some dirt and rubbed it in between her fingers. She looked at a set of foot prints.

"The foot prints are deep.....who ever made them weighed a lot....or carried heavy equipment and armor...." Yukina dusted off her skirt and grabbed he rucksack.

Her train of thought was interrupted by rustling of leaves. Someone was coming towards her.

"HELP! ANYONE HELP US!" yelled a pair of young demons as the burst through the thickets and bushes. Something...or someone was chasing them....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th January 2016, 11:31 pm

The member 'Yukinon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job 1 [Private Solo] WeakMonster
    Yukinon
    Yukinon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yukinon 26th January 2016, 12:03 am

Three armed men came chasing after the demons. Yukina immediately faced the three men, unafraid, unwavering she stood in front of the two hostiles as she stared at them defiantly. The young demon siblings hurriedly took shelter behind yukina's towering presence. Yukina smiled at the siblings in a kind warm manner, her smile was enough to reassure the children that she was an ally. The youngest child held on to Yukina as she shook in fear, her brother tried to keep a brave face, yet his knees shook as he firmly tried to remain strong for his sister. Yukina remembered her older brother, the memory was short and fleeting.

"Lookie we have here......we got ourselves two demons and fine piece of ass." Smirked one of the armed men. Yukina remained silent as she ignored the man.

"Children, hide but do not stray to far.... I am a mage of Fairy Tail. My master has sent me here to fight in behalf of the friendship between my guild and your people." Yukina spoke in calm gracious manner, her words where soft and cool like snow falling in the late winter night. The children stared mesmerized by Yukina's beauty, in response Yukina lightly flicked both of them on the head. "Get going you two, this will only take a moment." She said with a sincere smile.

The demon hunter scowled and told his comrades to back away. "This bitch is my trophy." He barked as he charged forward at Yukina who had her back facing him.

Yukinon
    Yukinon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yukinon 30th January 2016, 2:04 pm

The demon hunter was equipped with a long sword and wore a thin sheet of chain mail. Yukina felt offended, this was all? A blundering fool in a simple hunters garb waving his sword around abusing the weak. Surly there must have been a better challenge for the maiden of Crimson Ice. Just as the the blade would come down to slice Yukina's shoulder. She closed her eyes, bit her thumb, and snapped her fingers. Blood dripped from her previous bite mark, the blood instantly freezing into the shape of a katana. The blade of frozen ice pierced the mans body as he lunged forward to bring down the blade in full power. For a brief moment the man had the blade above his head, ready to strike. The man looked down at his chest, to see Yukina's blood red katana protruding from his chest. Yukina twisted the handle of her sword, and the blade flowed suit. The edge of the sword cut, and pried open the wound. The Man yelled in agony as he felt the corrosive blood singe his flesh. Yukina pulled out the blade and twisted her body in a fluid motion to perform a circular slice as she would get up from her kneeling position. The katanas edge would slice the hunters legs and arms. In that moment, Yukina had performed three strikes, she turned to the other hunters who stared in awe. She took her hand and produced a small cut with the edge of her katana. By spending 10% Blood Percentage, Yukina produced a smaller katana about half a meter long, made out of her frozen blood.

"Come, I'll take you both on." smiled Yukina as she drove the smaller katana into the hunters throat.

Battle Information:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:25 am