Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33)

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Solar Flare:Shining Eclipse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 Empty Re: The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33)

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 26th January 2016, 11:19 pm

OOC: Lol poor Sebastian >.<

Sebastian smiled softly in relief as he continued crawling towards his partner. Sebastian watched as Sorano got up, brushing her self off and wincing in pain causing the Laughing Coffin mage to crawl faster, ignoring his own pain. "S-Sorano, you shouldn't be-" Sebastian paused as the script mage walked over to him. He looked up to her as she made it to him, dropping down to his level and placing a hand around one of his earlobes, causing the boy to blush lightly. "S-Sorano..." the white haired mage repeated as he gazed into her eyes, believing that they were having a moment until suddenly, he dropped to the ground, losing all feeling in his body, his eyes widening a little.

The script mage had a few questions to ask the paralyzed boy which she made clear with her serious undertone. "U-um...s-sure." the boy said, sounding a bit confused as he's still trying to figure out what just happened, all of a sudden being interrogated like a criminal. The boy's eyes widened then lowered half way from hearing the first question and what followed after. He wanted her to trust him and to show her that he can be someone she could rely on, but ended up going out of control of his own free will, knowing the cost. He laid there, silent for a few minutes being alone with his thought before finally answering. "No..." Sebastian said, hesitantly with a bit of sadness in his tone. "That...was very unprofessional of me...and I cannot promise if something like that won't happen again..." The neutral mage said with a depressing sigh, almost like he were staring off into space. "I can fight it...these...urges...but they will get the best of me on occasions...like this." Sebastian said as he slowly closed his eyes, ashamed of this curse he was granted with from his ancestors.

Word Length: 311

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 MSCcge0
                                 The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 DuKRt8V
    Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Solar Flare: Shining Eclipse
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 Empty Re: The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33)

Post by ivyleaf33 27th January 2016, 12:15 am

OOC: Sebastian was very close to getting stuffed into a mirror. Everyone in cbox wanted me to >.> But it's a job so nah and BTW you should get that vulture sometime soon))

Sorano sighed, leaning back on her heels, though she still kept the dart there threateningly. If he couldn't control it... How could she trust him? She knew that plenty of Fairy Tail mages had queer problems similar to these, but who knew if Sebastian got the same kind of care from his guildmates that helped her own guildmates get over these problems, or to turn them to good. She scowled angrily, knowing she should knock him out and stuff him in a mirror then bring him to his guild, but it seemed cruel to do that to the boy in front of her, who she knew could be good. Instead, she in away suddenly, a mirror sprouting from her palm. It grew to the size of the crate, and she pushes it down on top of it. The mirror engulfed the crate, and Sorano shrunk it down to the size of her palm. She tucked the mirror in her bag, tempted to do the same with Sebastian.

She formed another mirror, directing it in the Laughing Coffin mage's direction, uncertain of what to do. Finally, she shattered the mirror, deciding not to imprison the other boy, and tilted her head towards the exit. She walked out, keeping a tab on his aura to make sure he followed. He couldn't be trusted. Perhaps it was just the letter mage's reluctance to trust, or fear of love that kept her so cold. But no matter the reason, she wasn't going to trust Sebastian anytime soon. She should have known an independent guild member would be a problem.

Trudging across the sand, Sorano turned to Sebastian. "Skyllon-san, would going by exceed be faster?" Her voice was cold, but she had to work with him for just a few hours more. Maybe she should hev put him in a mirror after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Solar Flare:Shining Eclipse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 27th January 2016, 11:51 am

OOC: I guess this will be my last post xD You can post once more, then I will turn in the job for us o:

Sebastian turned his head back towards Sorano's after hearing her sigh and watched her getting back up on her feet, keeping the dart up to show the neutral mage that she hasn't let her guard down. Sebastian slowly stood up as well, stretching a little. He glanced at Sorano who went to the crate. "M-maybe I could carr-" before he could walk over to offer her help, she summoned a mirror about the same size as the crate, pushing it down on the crate until it has absorbed it all. Then she shrunk the mirror and placed it in her pocket which caused the boy to raise his eyebrows, impressed with the technique that certainly didn't look like solid script magic.

"Wow, that was amaz-" before Sebastian could finish his praise, his partner summoned another mirror, facing the white haired boy. Don't tell me she's planning on stuffing him in there. Sebastian looked at her surprisingly for a second before remembering exactly why she would consider doing that. Sebastian gulped then stood his ground, also believing that he deserved it and waited to be sucked in with his eyes closed shut. Suddenly, the sound of the mirror shattering caused the neutral mage to open his eyes, seeing Sorano tilt her head to the exit as she walked out, Sebastian following behind with a sigh of relief.

Sebastian was deep in thought as he walked behind Sorano, not hearing the script mage talking, his head facing down with the look of regret and guilt on his face. He wanted to say something to her, but it felt like he didn't even deserve to look at her. This was his chance to make up for the horrible date he brought her on, but instead, he just made things worse. He could tell that whatever trust she had left for him was gone now which really made the boy upset. Their job may have been completed, but Sebastian's job was certainly no where near completion.

Suddenly, a loud screeching noise can be heard from the sky specifically coming from the left of the two. The screech was loud enough to break Sebastian from his thoughts, quickly turning his head to see a large bird swooping down towards them, aiming towards Sorano and Hoshi. Sebastian, without a moments thought, pushed the two out of the way and quickly clung to the neck of this creature, taking the boy far into the air. "Uhhh, I guess this thing is going to give me a lift back!." Sebastian yelled towards Sorano as the huge vulture violently tried to shake the boy off of her, only causing him to cling more, flying off and out of view.

Word Length: 452

The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 MSCcge0
                                 The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 DuKRt8V
    Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Solar Flare: Shining Eclipse
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 27th January 2016, 10:34 pm

Sorano, waiting for Sebastian's reply was suddenly startled by a loud screeching sound from above. The letter mage reached behind her to take her bow and an arrow from her quiver, but was abruptly pushed aside by the Laughing Coffin mage. She scowled angrily, having to do an odd jumping twirling thing to stay on her feet, and when she had righted herself, she looked up to see poor Sebastian clinging for dear life on the back of a vulture, yelling that he would be getting home that way.

Well. Sorano had no objections. He was getting back to Laughing Coffin, and she didn't have to think up of ways to get him back. With a heavy sigh, Sorano glanced behind, making eye contact with Hoshi, showing she was ready. Leaping into the air, Sorano was soon picked up by Hoshi and they flew on, towards their client to return the stolen lacrima. She could always stop by Laughing Coffin to give Sebastian his share of the jewel. Or, on second thought, she could mail it. It wouldn't cost too much jewel, and would save her the tension of being in a non-legal area. It would be safer to mail the reward to him after all. Hoshi began to bank downwards, and before long, the two had collected their reward and Sebastian's share had been mailed off. She would need to rest at Fairy Tail for a while after this, for sure.

-Exit-

The King of Thieves V.S. The Lovebirds (Job/Ivyleaf33) - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:02 am