Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Pumpkin Lord

The Pumpkin Lord
    The Pumpkin Lord

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Official The Pumpkin Lord

Post by The Pumpkin Lord 14th January 2016, 9:22 pm

THE PUMPKIN LORD

Name: Yaqtin
    Aliases/Nicknames: The Pumpkin Lord
    Birthday: October

Personality:
    L̴̸̢͈̻̞̞̝̣̱̹̞̹̻̖̖̤͕̜͔̒ͪͫ̅̇ͯ͐̓͆ͭ̓o͌̌͛҉̸̤̳͔͉̥͇̘̥̲̦̕ͅr̸̨̺̩͚̟͎̟͉͙̖͙̣̟͈̩̭ͤ̐ͧͤ̔ͩͦ̿ͮͩ̍̊͒͆ͫͩͤ͢ͅe̷̸̡̙̻͇̬ͤͬ͛ͥͨͫͬ̎ͬ͐̂̅̓̃̊ͤ̚͜͜ṁ̶̸̻̩̝͚͓̬̥̦̿̈ͬ̌̅̏̿̐̾͂ͫ́̈̓ ̙̱͈͇͍͓̲̲̥̬͆͐ͮͤ̈́ͪ̅͋͗̉̄͋͂ͯ̕i̡̢̹̣͖͚͍̥̠̮͎͉̥̖̼ͩͧ̑̐̂̚̕͞ṕ̴̏͂̿̎ͭ̾̑̆̂̚͏͏̫̠̯̖̮̪̠͓̟͎͎̻̮͢s͙̥̱̟͙͚̞̰̼͈͚̃ͨ̎̑̂̏͗ͧͪ̓ͧ͘͜u̵̵̡ͯ̌̽͗͐͑́ͮ̐̄̄ͨͦ̐̀ͦͭ͏̼͚̗̪̜̭͕͇͇̦̖̫͝m̵̍̓̉҉̗͍̗̘͖͙̲͜ ̨̨͖͈̮̲̲̰̹̬͍͓͈̭̰ͭ͐̆̊̈̓ͬͥ́ͯ͗̆̀͘͜ḓ̡͈͍̣̯̘̹͔͓̱̮͍̠̽̉͑ͣ̂̚͜͠͡ǫ̣͎̣͕͚͇̫͔̹̼͕͒͌̍ͭ͆͛͐ͭ̚͢͠ļ͓̞̣̬̣͍͍̫̹̭̘͉̙͕̾͆ͭͦ̓̇̊̏̋̀̽̒̒͐̄̎ͣ͘͟͞͝ơ̓ͮ̉̆͗ͩͦ̃̓ͣ͗ͭ̍ͬͨͯ̀̚͝͏̤̫̤̞͇̜͉̝̝͙̹̭r̵̶̨̛̫͇͉͖̝͔͔͈̠̮̪͖̈̂̍̓̑̔̿̿ͧ ̴̤̭͇͎͓͓̱̘̘͈̥̣̬̤͋ͪ̋ͭ̆͆̿ͧ̏͝s̪͚͈͖̤̗̙ͮͪͧ̐̽̆̀ͥ̌̽ͣ͆ͮ͌́̚͝ị̮͉͖̲̟̫̼̥͇͋͒̾̈́̏̑̏ͣ́̕t̸̡͗̓̽ͪ̏͋͒͒ͨ̔ͭͨ͒͊̔͏̣̫͓̭͇̙̲̤̯̘̱̲ ̶̢͒̇̒ͤ͌͛͂͢͏̙͚̠̺͇͎̞͙̟͡ąͨͬ̈́͒͛̾̍̓̀̾̿̾̐͛͏̢̞͕̳ṃ̢̫̠̠̘̥͔̱͋͊ͪ͐̏̆͐̄ͮ͘͘͞ͅe̐̊̔͆͋̍ͥ͏̴̨͔̥̲̬̳̲̝̠̰̗̩̲͟͜t̴͉̯̜̥̳̞̳͔̳̦͉͖̩̯̖̩̪̝ͣ͋͌̌ͣ̏̇ͦ̂ͦ͊̉̈̊̓͘͟ͅ,̡̧͓̯̠̭̺ͩ̃͒ͥͥ̾͌̔̀̕͜ ̨̞͕̻̭͙͖̹̗̞͉̠̮̻͙͙̗̻̦̾ͪ͐̑ͨͬͧͯͯͮ̐̒ͥ̿̈ͧ̚c̡̛͔̣̼̯̦̲͍̼̗͚̹̝̻̭̗̭͙̒̍̅̃͛ͣ̿̓̏͆̿ͣ̽́͞ͅo̟̻͔̟̜̰͖͚̜͓̱̩͒ͮ̄̋̎͑ͩ̓́̆̉̔̿̚͘͞ͅͅn̢̜̘̼̗͇̹̣̾̂̉̈ͧ́ͧ͋̀̀͘͝s̵̸͙̖͕̥̙̮̽ͨͪ̄͘͠ͅe̴̛͉̦̞̗̲̳͍̹̻̝̰̟̺͇ͥ̇͑ͤ̐͗̌̐̌̿̽͒̿̂ͨ̏̃ͧͭc̸̨̨̣̺̞̤̩ͧͯ̔̓͗ͮ͐̓̾͂̅̀ț̢̳̫̳̘̜̦̬͕̲̭̦̦̗̮͇̹ͫͮ͑̎͋̊̄̀̈́͊͋̾̉̈͛̿͒̚ẻ̶̢̡̢̺̙̣̯̅̈ͤͣͨͤ̇̀ţ̸̲̥̺̝͇̙̤̠̗͐͒̿̌͑ͣ̔̋ͧ̾ͣ̐̅̈́̊͘͟ṷ̴̧̨̻̝̬̘ͪ̾ͯ̐̾̍ͨͤ̚r͔̬͚̞̤̜̍͒̌ͤͣ̄̄̿̋ͥ͂͐̍ͯ͐̂ͭ̂̚͡͡ ̸̵̊͗̈̍ͨ̿ͬ̈ͩ̇͌̀҉̹̬̘̫̭̮͚̝̻̙̰a̧̿̉͆͗͐͊ͫ̈́͛ͭͣ̾̈́ͮ́͝͏͕̖̝̮̙͕̦̫̰d̛ͤ̑ͯ̂̄̌͐ͩͫͧ̇ͩͣ͛̀̈́̕͟͜҉͉͓̤̺̠̥̤̯͓ͅi̧̗̩͉̫̲̱̳̗̠̱̳̪̼̬̔̊͛̎ͨ͒͑͒ͭ͋͊͆͌̎͋ͣ̀́p̢̣̞̱͙͇͈͍͙̼͍̪ͧͦͥͦ̀̒ͧ͐͊̌̍͢͜i̷̘͇͓̬̯̦̰͕͍͙̙͎͙̞̦̖͔̇̑̓ͧ͒̀ͫ͐ͮ̚̚͢͜͞ş͇̦͕̞̮̰͔̠̥̪̥̜͔̦͈̙̘̣̂̂ͮ͒̅̄̉̀̇̃̋̂ͧ̀͢͡ͅc̞̦͓̣̪̪̣̓̔͌̊ͭ͒ͤ̅̏̒̾̿̐͘͘͠ĩ̠̞̻̠͉̠͙̖̻̍̿ͮ͝n̵̡̬̱̩̬̥̤̞̟̱̯̥̥ͥͮͧͩͫ̈́͊͑͂ͪ̊̉̌͗ͣ̿̀̚̚͘͝gͪ͂̏̄ͦ̆ͣ͗́͘҉̢̧͍͉̺̦͔̘̰̰̪̯̫̲̺ ̸̡͍̼̻̰̠͚͍̺̯̜̰̤̽ͮͣ͋̾̿͌͟͝ͅȩ̵̡̻̱̱̰̣̟̮̘͓̫̖͇̳̏ͩ͋͑͝l̢̻̹͕̜̪̟̞̝͔̣̥͕͈̠̪͇̜ͦ͆͒ͩ̂̒ͮ̐ͪͩ̕͞ͅį̆̄̆ͬ̈́̎̐ͥ̉ͣ͗ͦ͑͋̚̕҉͓͇̪̞̤̟̲̫̦̩̣̣͓̝̣̻͈͠ͅt̴̶̨͓̝̣̱͎̼̲̐̐ͥ̉ͨͧͩͥ̃̒͌̉͞ͅ,̡̫̥̻͍̼̹͓̣̯́ͩ̾̍ͦͧͯͥ̌̎̇͒̇̇̽ͯͧ͠ͅ ̨̐ͪͧ̔́ͭͮ͋̈́͒ͯͫ͂̓̓̂ͬ̔́͏͉̤̜̥̘͙̼̫̗͉̕͡s̨̝͕̞͙͈̰̖̱̹̬̦̙̝̺̣̳̋́ͨͣ̔͒ͦ̿͘e̷̤͓͕͑̇͂̀̽̈̇̐ͣ̉ͩ͋̄͊͟ḑ̵ͨ̀̽ͥ͛͏̫͕͍̘͉͖̩̥̯̭͎̮̱̙̼̻ͅͅ ̳̜̪̺̝̺̘̙̲̘͎̼̫̽ͣͪ͊̆ͭ̊̒̋ͤ̉̂̊̓͜͢͟͝d̷̪̮̼̣̻̜̦͍̊̾͂ͥ͐͑ͤ̀̀ͬͪ́̐ͭͦ͋͢o̊ͪ̽̅ͨ͐͗̌ͥ̽ͤ̾ͦ̀̀̚͡҉̼̱̩̭͔̱̱̗̬̝͖̠̣͚̯͢͝ ̶̛̳̩̺̥̻̐̓̉̉̾ͪ̽ͪ́̽͌̌̾̚͢͟e̜̝̻̻̼̥̜͓͈̻̤̩͊͋ͩ̊̉ͬ̎́̉͜͟ǐ̛̤̩͇̩̫͕̙̻͈͚͉̓̇̈ͪͤ̑̋̉̋̍̒̚ͅͅų̡̡̳͔͙̮̬̫̹̘̔̉̉ͣ̓͘͞s̸̺̝̩̟̤̤̝͚͙̻͍͍͙̦̿͒̾̉ͨ̽̿́̚̚͠͠ḿ̧̯̬̪̫̗͕̥͈̹̫̘̭͉̟̦̫̼̞ͧ̓̑͘͜͞ͅo͉͍̪̭̳͙̦̼̳͈̤̱̥͖̯͖̤̳̅͋ͪͣ̏̽́́́d̷̸͉̝͚͕̺̩͉͖̰̩̩͈̗͉̭͐̓̑̇̃̐̐ͫ̍ͩͭ̐͒̿ͅ ̢̢̙̤̣͉̟͖̠̟̗̞̟̰̖̲ͣ̊͛̆̑͢ͅt̨̪͈̙̝͔̫̭̥̥̳̤̝̼̟͈͖͇ͯ̐̑̾͗̓̇ͧͦ̀͟ͅe̢͚͙̤̋ͧ̈́͋̐̌̊̓ͥͮͣͯ͆̂͐̏̍̀͜͡͞m̧̛̗̗̰̥̫ͨ̉̀͊ͣ̽͐̽ͨͥ͐͆̆ͫp̴͐͑͊̿͗ͩ̎̊ͭ̊̽̓ͥͬ̋̏̆̇҉̢̭̫̞̫̱̠̲͇͙͓̝͔̥̯̭ͅo̵̔͗ͫͪͭͥ͛̈́͌͡҉̲̣̰̳̭͞ŗ̢̣̼̱̟̝̭͈͉͕̬̜̥̜̺̲̻̗ͥ́ͮ̂͐̓ͨͫ̊͆͐̈̃ͪ͂̈͛͡͝͠ͅ ̷͔̮̙̥̮̯͚̜̼̮̭̦͊̄̈̄ͦ́̔̓̉͘ȋ̵͎̲̝̩͎̪̱̥͔̥̙̘̫̺͕̦̃ͥ͆͘͠ͅͅn̶̛̤͙̟͎͚̬̣͓̻̳̺̥͙̜͚̩̭̏ͭ̑͛̃̓̐ͨͧͬ̎̆̄̀̚̚̚͞c͑͂͒̃̀͂̅͏͖͈̖̹̳͔̻͘͠i̛͇̩̭̟̪̱͎̜͓͙̱̜̦̯̺̐̓̊ͤͣ͊͜d̵̸̛͋ͨ̀̓̍̌ͦͨ̈͏̹̯̤̰͕̤̯̰͓͚̖͟í̓ͪ̃ͯ̕͏̢̙͚̣̭͇͉̯̹ḋ̷ͫ̈́ͮ͌ͮ̏ͨ̈́̄̏̌ͤ͐ͣ́͜͞҉̺͇̬̲̭͉̥͈̱̯̼ų̸̛̱͎̰̹̠̄̌ͧ̈́̀̚n̴̩̻͎͎̰̜̔͛͊͛̃͊͛̽ͣ͒͛ͨ͋̿̎̽̄ͥ́̚͠t̪̜̣̤̥ͪ̄̾̍̈ͥͥ͗ͧ́̕͝ ̸̌̓̔͐̄̀̋̀͑ͬ̂ͩ͏̱̰̠̺̤̭͉͢u̢̡̱̟̖͙̫̣̼̫̪̭͛̄̾͊̐ͨ̂̎ͣ͌͆͂̓͗̒̅̄́͡ͅť̨̛͕̗̝̼̉ͧ͆̓́̇͐͂ͮ̊̽ͤ̑̂͂ ̵̖͙͎̩̤̥̤̙̟̫͈̰̞̊ͧ͗̑ͫͥ̈́̅̈́̆͐͐̄ͣͣͮ̊͒̀͜͞͠ḷ̵̢̫̟̯͓͔̮̬͙͚̤̙̙̣̎ͥͦ̓̽́͐ͤͥ̇̿̊̒̈́̏͐ǎ̸̢̼̼̻̮̗͎͇̲̬̬̫͙̤͇̙͖̿̌̎ͪ́̈̔ͧͬ́͜ͅb̶̨̛̖̗̼̩̮̳͎̝͖̮̤͎̯̱͎̞̀͌̿̏̽̋͌͋ͮ̈ͤ͗ͩͪ͞ơ̵͖̳̙̪̜̞͚͐̅ͩ̒̋̂̐ͮͥ̽̀̈́̀̑͐́͠͞ŗ̶̘̹̦̳̙͔̎̈́̂̅͜ḝ̦͓͍̟͈̐̇͑̌͜ ̸̛̼̹̤̲̬̞̤̗̳͖͙̘̥͍͙̏͒ͭ͊ͮ͂͑͒́e̦̝̲̘͓̥͈̭̦̣̪̞̳̣̯̐͗̉ͨ̀̌͗ͧ́̌ͫͨ̅ͬ̇͗̆̚̚͘͟ͅt̷̞͔͔̯̞̙̞̫̗ͧͦ͊̓ͭ̂̐ͦ͟ ̪̣̞͔̬̞̹̩̞ͫ̂ͪ̍̿̏͐͒̐̓͒̔̓ͯͬ̆͗͒͠͝d̡͌͋̿ͥͫͨ̑̽ͧ̿̇ͭ̃̂ͧ͐̇̉͘͟͏̢̥̫̞̩̝͙ͅō̶̡̌̈́ͥ́͌̽̽̆͋ͧ̀̈́ͧͮ̄ͣ̆ͨ̀͏̫̝̼͖̟̝͉̬̪͉̞͎̪̯̗ͅl̷̘͈̙̯̬̘̫͓̥̒ͫͦ̔͑̆ͮ̾̆̾̿̂̕͢͡͞ǫ͍̫͈͚͓̬͔̼̘̲̬̹ͣ̾ͥ̑̀͝ͅr̝̮̹̝͎̮̪̝͉̼͇̟̂ͮ͗͌̀̔ͪ̓͟ę̴̛͈̲̼̞̣̠̜̠̜̽̒̑̄ͨ͆̌̀ͤ̿́̈̃̄ͥ͛̚͞ͅ ̸̢̨̢͇̟̹̳̣̪̬̱͙͔͓̭͖̽ͦ̐ͪ́͒͋ͨm̶̸̧̦̤̗̪̤͖͚̣̗̞͇͈̣̦̟ͯ̍ͩ̈́͆ͪͯͪ̽̃̃̀ͦ̑̽ͯ͂̚͢͡à̡̪̱̲͎̤ͯ̎͋̍̀g̡͑͋̿ͯ̓ͧ̾̚͠͏̴̝̺̞͎̲̫̫͖̘ͅn̵̯̝̜͈͍̯̍̐̿̀̀̉ͤ̋͆͗̀͟ȧ̸̛̻̗̪͎̦͇̰͇̍̈́̓ͮ͋̂ͯͩ̉ͪͮ̾̌͂̌̒ͭ̕͟͠ ̢̰̫̯̝ͮ͋̅̑ͭ̃́a̷̴̶̮͍̹̪̹̲̣͍͎̽ͬ͛͑̂ͤͪ̚͡l̴̨̅ͪ͊ͫ́̃̅͆̽ͮ̑̄̒̌҉̨͏̤̬̱̜͖̮̟̝̺̙̝̜̺̪̲̺i̊̾͆ͧ͋̔ͩ̏͏̤̮̠̩̞q̵̼̲̫̺̮̞͕͉̯͎̭̞̑̏̋̌ͩ̂͛ͭ̑͊͒ͤ͠u̸̸̧͍̳͎͓̤̘̪̩̰͉͓ͨͨͤ̽̿ͅa͖̼͕͚͙̜̞̫͈̲͙͌̓͑ͫ͑ͦ̑ͦͣͤ̅̍̅ͤ͢͠.̷̠̦̗͕̘͓̱̗̃̎͛͌̎͛͊̓̊ͨͩ̍ͫ̋ͤ͋ͫͮ́ ̵̧͌̀̊̊͗̔̒̑̔ͫ̃ͫ̾͒ͯ̇̾ͭ̚͡͏̧̠͔͖͎̼̤̦Û̺̤͓̮̼͖̼̞̬̄͂͊̿͐ͨ͛̉͛̾̈̽ͭͧ͒̚̕͘ţͣ̇ͥ̿ͫ̈̾̍͑̎̐ͣ͑͋̄̌͂̍͏̵͕̮̞̺̞̭̩̳̭̖͙̪̀͢ͅ ̛͈̻̥̺̫͚̼ͨ͌̏͂̃̄ͧ͆ͪ͐ͤ͌͂͌ͭ́͢e̛̳̻͈͖̙͔͙͇͉̻̝̘̥̭͔̮̝ͤ̿͌̎̾̉ͯ͋̎̄̂̅ͫ͊͊̈́ͮ͐̚͘n͆̓̑̎ͫ̈́͋̏͏̴̦͖̭̗̭͇͚͔͈̬̟̜̜̻͓͈i̢̢͙͙̭̲̺͕̝̬̫̥̹̙̺̞͑͆̈̓ͤͮ̉̄͊̈͒͛ͬ̃̊̆̀̚͞mͧ͗͌ͥ̔̓͋̒͌́ͫͥ̈́͗̾͘҉͈̪̗̯̭̰͉̠̻͉́ͅ ͒̂ͫ̆ͥͩͩ͂͏̯̣͉͓̲̻̯̜͍̮̩̟̬ä̷̟̟̥̳̜͇͙̤͓̲̫̞͌͛͞ď̜͕͚͓̤̖̫̟͎̲̩ͤͪͮ̿͊͂ͫͩ̊̈́̽́͢͞ ̡̳̪̬͇͕̞̬̎̐͆ͧ͋́̎̐̽ͧ̾ͤ̊͒̽̃́͘͞m̿ͧ̾͗̏̍̎͌̾͌҉̺̘͉̲̪̤̮̹̘̜̻̗̦̪͕͞ͅi̧̛ͣ̈́̋̌̇ͬ̈́ͥ̚͏̫̗͚͙̜̲̥͍͎̤͚̦͖̝͖͡n̶̶͐̌ͤ̋̈̏ͥ̒̚҉̯̻̳͙̺̪̟͎̗̳̩͞ͅî͖͇̪̜̰̥̺͔̞̹͖͔̫̼̀͗͋̋̏͑̂ͭ͗ͨ͠m̧̡ͣ͆̽̂̌̒̑̆̂̇̆̉͊̌́ͧ̚̚͞͏̖̗̠̼̹̗͕͟ ̡̛̻̲̩̩͖͚̦̹̦̥͚̻͙͚͖̭̤͈ͤ̑̓̓̓̉̽͐̌̓ͯͧ̐̌v̴͎̩͖͇̦̯̻͖̩̩̟̘̦̝̮̯ͧ͑̉̒͒̍̉̃͢͞͝è̢̮̥̤̰̮̗̰̺͈̰̯̘̥̫̼ͤͮ͆̿ͯ̈̊͛ͪ͋̓͢ͅͅņ͊͆̿ͤ͌҉̫̻̣̪̪͙͈̖͍͓i͔͇̰̜͔̹̞͇̥͇͇ͨ̈̅̑̋̈́ͧ̽̎̏̀ͬ̄̽͒̚͝a̍̈̆̐̅ͪ̊̑ͥ̑͊ͦ̚҉͝͝҉̟̗͈̤m̱̱̹͚̠̣͉͔͙͉̙̲̲̞̞ͮ͑̈́̏̏̕͜͠ͅͅ,̡̡̬̲͎̙̰͎͕̗̗̘̙͔̝͓̗͍͉̏͋̔̿ͯ͛̆ͨ͟ ̸̨̝̦͇̘͓̹̦͎͚̝̝̰͉̳̯̬͉̹̔̑ͣ̎ͬ͋͊͗̂̒͗̌ͩ̍̈̓̓̈́̓̕͢͝ͅq̶̹͇͚͍͓͕̘͚͉͔̹̙̥͙̂̆͒̒̉͐̅͘͠ȕ̸̡ͩ̈́ͦ̃ͥͮͭ̔ͬͦ̔͛́̚҉̙͚͉͍̣̥̪͔̪̤̖̣i̗̖̜̱͔̖̜̰ͪ̌͊́̑͛̌̒ͧ͘͡s̵̥̦̻̭͙̓ͧ̓͋ͨͯ̔̉̏̏̈̉͋̈́ͣͪ́ ̈́ͭ́̆ͭ͋̏ͣ̃͒̉̀̀͗̔ͪ̔҉͘͏̥̤̮̹͇̲͓̻̯̝̯̣͔͔̯̜n̶̷̨̝̫̖̱̺̘̝͚̜̬͓̜̜͌̂ͩͪ͗ͯ͆͒̂̀̐ͬ̔̇͂̓ͯ̚͠͞ͅo̧̖͓̬̘̝̱̦͕̥̫̪̩̥͖͚͙̝͕͆ͬͣ͛̑̏͐̏̿̀́͜͟s̨̢̨͓̻͉̣̫̱̫͕͓̤̦̟̺̙̲̐̎ͪͪ̅͗̔ͭ́t̪͇̦ͬ͗̔̾ͩ͐̉ͨ̄ͯ̃̈ͮ́̚̕͠͞ͅr̴̔ͪ̏̏̈́ͤͮ̇̄̚̚͏̥̼͔̼̮͓͔͔͍̠͈̠̳̭̱̀ͅu̡̢̱̥̜̫̘͖̍̒ͧ͛̀ḓ̛̟̠̟̗̩̣̮ͩ͋͛̐͂ͦ̈́̓͆͜͝ͅ ̨ͧ͌ͥ̂̓̂ͥ̀͗҉̢͍̟͚̦̣̺̞̼͔̳̗͔̺̙͇̲̹ͅę͔̝̥̺͎̅̑̈́̌ͦ̿ͤ͐̓̆͋̀͑̎͛̚x̛ͮ̍̽̏ͫ͗̔̂͏̨͓̼̜̯̤̱̪̝ȅͥ̌ͪ́̄̈͆̃̀̂̚҉̵̮͚͎̱̱͕͇͇̟̩̭̩̥̗̤͔͟͠͞r̄̋̉̔̂̆́̔ͯͮ͐͗̌̾͘͞͏͍̪̖̳̮̱̥̘̮͇̤̣ͅc̴̶̜̜̘͇̙̯̝̪̯̭̬̲̙͇͙̏͌̿́̀̕í̡̪̯͍̻̱̪̞̝̯̟͍̖̠͖͇͓̱ͤ͗̂ͤ͛̇̊̉͒͆͂́̀͜t̎͑ͫ̈̂ͮ͛̔̋ͯ̿҉̧̧̻̫͕͞ͅạ̢̗̲̄̒͋̊͋ͩ̃͘͘͡t̶̆͆̓ͬ̏̾ͪ̏ͣͯ̔̂͌̊̕҉̷̫̠͔͓̹̹̪̪̯͚̳̪̤͎̹̩̞͡i̴̼͕̺͍̝͕̜͚͔̮͚̞̝͎͛̀͆́̂̍̇ͤ̿ͧ̒̉̑ͩ̿ͤ͊ͪ͆͟͟o̸̢͍͉̖̠̙̼̓̀̅͒̒͡n̛̲̟̥̗̭͉͔̝̫͓͉̘̺͖͋͋̈ͪ̓̑͢ͅ ̷̴̴̧̪̥̠̦̤ͣͮͤ̓̚͝ư̸̡̪̤͓̣̳͊̿̿ͪ̎͒ͧ̑̏̓lͬ͗̾̓̊ͧ͆̈́͒̀̚͘͝͡҉̞̤̱̮l̛͚͍̺͍͍͖̹̠͓̻̫̪͈̟͍̊ͪͫ̃̓̀ͥ̓͌ͯ̀͒͑̈́͊ͭ͐́͢͢͡aͤ̉̆̓ͭ̉́͌̍ͯ̔̍̚͘͟҉̛̭̫̘̬̘͚͎̥̲͉̖̺̗͍̪̠̙̼͝ͅm̡͙̪̜̝̲̱̜̗̖͓̎̋̂̅̔ͨͮ̅̓ͥ̽̊̓͌͜͝c̷̮̘̰̪̤͎̩̱͂͌ͨͨ̌̚͜ȍ̷̶̸̜̤̬̣͈̟̣̻̲͈̗̞̝̜̠̻̪̓͋̊̃ͭ͌̈́ͭ̊̓̒͛͑ͩ̈̚̕ ͂͐̔̌̃͗̓̆̇͂͝͝҉͍͍̱̬̯̱̬͍̹l͓̗͉̩̻̩͎̠̽ͣ͗͌ͧ̓̽̇͋́̚͢͠͠à̷̴̢͇̠͉̟̗̈́̒̓ͦͭ͌̇ͭ̉̈́̊̚͢͡b̴̧̗̼͔̘͔̗̫͈̠̠̮̱͇͇̱̖͕͍́̒̓͛̏̃͆ͮ̓ͣͪͨ̚͟͡ͅo͎̗͎̻̜̺̝̖͓̯ͩ̈͂̿ͬ̈ͪ͋̊ͬͧ̚̚͘͡r̴̭͙̳̭̼͌̍́͛̅̂̐ͭ͊͋̿̄ͣ̈́ͤͣ̍̚͜i̵̞̩̩̭͔͓͙̖̯̪̰͉̫͈̲̥͛̽̾ͭ̌̔̿̉ͨͫ̍͝s̷͕̣̪̮̦͙͑̋̂̈̎̃ͮͯ̏̏ͣ̿͑ͮ͠ ̥̞͔̪̗̗̦̪̖͍̪̹̬͇̂̃̽ͭ̀́̊̓ͤ̒̉̃̎͘͢͢n̸̶̘̭̗̳̻̟̝̟̻̩͎̲͙͔̙͎͈ͭ͐ͪͥ͟͟ͅͅï̡̱͓̭̗̰̙̜̳̘͖͖̞̼̹̤̹̻͕ͩ́̃ͬ̿ͭ̿̃ͥͧ̇̾ͧ̈́͆̉ͦ̊͞ͅs̛̟͉͓̹̙͓͎̰̳ͪ̄̄͐ͪ̓́͘͜͡i̛̦̟̳̞͚̠ͥͬ̂̉ͦ̿̆̿̈́ͭ̐͐ͮ̅͝ ̴̡͚͖͍̙̻̠̙͍͙̲̺̖͍̲̩̣̠̺̿ͪ̅̌̆ͫ͗ͧ̂̊ͪͦ̾͋̒u̷͖̲̞͉͕ͬͦͥ̄̓͛̆͋̿̀̈ͩ̈́̾͆̀͡ṫ̝͙̳͈͈̞̰̺̗̘̩̫̗̺̔ͧ́ͧ̓ͬ̉ͥ̑͗̋̆̈́͐̽́͡ ̡ͧͪͨ͒̄̔ͮ̿̾̒ͪͮ͝͏̬̰͚̥̙̠̳̼̜̳͔̻à̡̩̮̠̹͕̼͔͙͔̩̥̝̝̞̇ͫͬͦ́ͪͮ̽̎ͤ̆͘͘͞l̢̫̠̳̖̼̲̤̰͓̥͆͑ͭ̌͂̽̇ͪͨ̅ͩ̌̓̃͝͝í̵̧͙̺̬̻̯͍̣̩̗̝́̍͒ͪ̌́͑̿ͪ̓̚͞͡q̸̱̰̼̔̿̚͜ͅư͂̔̂̍͡҉҉̹̰͙̭̥͓͓̠̹̙͉͈͖ï͂́ͭ͏̸̫̘̮̼̘͉̟͖̫̘̩͈p͓͓͚̳̙̟̫͈͍̮̙̥̬̓ͩ̌ͨ͌̓́͘ ̢̗͈̗̱̪͔̲͗́̄ͫ͜ē̡̓̎ͦ̃̆̓ͨͭ́̏ͭͮ͊͟͏̠͇̝̩͉̱͎̫̟͉̫͎̖̱͟͜x̠̬̟̤͎̰̱̭̘̙̦̼̠̗̭͔͊̂̀̑̊̆̏̓͑̉́̕ ̷͕̯̙̜͙̥̗̭͖̘̜ͨ̐͒́̈ͧͩͧͥ̍͘͡͞ͅë̴̡̛̻̥̰̙̗̱͕̠̯̖̪̥̟̭͓͈́̆͗̃̆ͩͤ̿ͥ̑ͦ̓ͪ̈̐͜͝ͅa̷̧̯͉͍̪̼̘͙͕͇̺̭̖̗̗͍̱͎̗̽̇ͦ̏̏̿ͨ̄ͩͬ́͆ͩ͢ͅ ̷̴̨͔̥͕̥͉̰̜̦̙̟̳͓̘̜͓͎̰ͣ͗͛ͯ͗ͥ̄̔̐̅̀ͥͦ̚c̴̡̱̳͎̹͖̩̥͇͈̱̼̼ͦ͗ͫ͋̉̓̓̉ͩ͐́̓̆͌̀͠o̊̊̓̉͂ͫ̇̑ͣͩ̓ͦ̋̈ͩ̃̒̚̚҉̷̳͔̙͚͈̖͎̯̤̘͚m̵̛̮̺̗̟̮̲̣̼̹̮͇ͪ̓ͪͥ̿̌̓ͨ̎̚̕͞͞m̴̴̐ͯ͐͆̉̈́ͬͮͦ̂̑͗͛ͥͨͧ̍͑͢͏̡͈̩̯͖͉͍͍̙̱͔̖̭͇̦̫̞͙͔͕o̡̧̨̓͊͋ͥ̋ͮ̓̇͊̆ͫ͊͐ͧ̅ͧ̔̆̕͏̳̲͖̘̹̣̺͚̜̱̩̭̤̫͙̘d̸̷̻͍̳̘̜͙͛̀̋ͧͮ̀́̀̓̑́͂̑͐ͥ̂̔͡͝ô̏̍ͤ̓ͮ̀͛ͯ̌ͧ҉̷̨̟̻̖̳̱͘ ̶̡̧̢̅ͫͦͯͦ̊ͮ̂͊ͩ̓ͤ͋͗͒͏̹̭̖̩̤c̘̯̬͚͊͆̽ͫ̉ͨ͌́͟o̸̢̮̺͇̬͓͇͓̭̣̙̯̞̿̋̃̌ͮ͋̚͢͜nͥ͐̓ͥ̏̾̑̎͊͏́͝҉̝͇̰̫s͌ͦ̃͋ͤ̊̏͋ͯ̐ͨͮͨ́̚͝҉̷̣͓͕̜̱̮̫̹̟͈͢e̸̶͉͇̖̥͖͈̯͔̥͊̀́ͧ̇̄ͤ͑ͩ̋̔͊̒̇ͤ͛̄͂͡q̷̖̥̟̥͖̤̟͓̫ͥͮ̆̅̍̕u̵̷̐̅͑ͦͯ̐͠͡҉͖̫̮̝̜̘͕͍̻̫͙̫̺̫͕̙ͅąͫͤ̅̆̏̽ͥ͂͏̧͓̭̦̱̙̝̳̙͓͙͉̠̦̱̕͟t̶̲̞̤̬̹̥̍ͫͭͮ͊̒̈́̒͑͒̓͂̇̀͜͟͝.̸̡̱̪̝̯̪̖̲͎̠͉̻̤̓ͪ͌ͨ̍ͩ̀̌͢͞ ̧̡̙̗͖͇̣̭̘̥͕ͫͩ̄̎̈̍̇̋̾̄̍̇̂ͨ̀͘͠D̷̷͍̞͚̯̞̱̩̭͂̈́̒͐̆ͧͨͪͥ̋̃̄͊ͤͯ̚ͅű͙̮͚̫͖̻͓̭̫̙̱̭̻͆ͫ̾̕͞i̲͈̙̦̰̯̺̙̼̦̹̹̩ͧ̾ͥͧ̉ͮ͌̏ͯ̑̉̉̏̌͋́͘s̶̡̰̫̱͎̳͍̓͌̈̎̄ͦͭ͠ ̷ͣ̉ͥ̇͐ͪ͘͡҉͉͖̩̱͕̜̘̮̹̘̖̳͚͇̭̹̯͓́ͅa͎̼̻̬͍̗̙̲͎̪̭̦̬͎̞̬̺̟ͣ̀̄̎̓̔̎͋̾͠ư̵̜͚͈͎̬͈͍̼̭̫̥̫̳̟͊ͭͣ̀̔̄̽̎̍̄̿̾ͤͮͮ͋̚̚͜t̙̞͇͉̞̭̹̩̭̘͉̪͚͇̞̤̝ͮ̎̈́ͤͪ͛̇̍͛̊̚̚̚͡͝eͥ́̎̐͆͂̒҉̶̴̙̺͚̙̭̖̙̙̻̰͖͚͢͝ ̵̦̣͖͓̫͎̙̹̹̂ͧͪ̐̓́͘͢i̵̵͓͇͖̖͖̹̘͖ͣ̔͛̅͊͐̂̓ͦŕ̖͖͎͖̖̮̗̺̞͈ͮ̑̍͌͘͟͝u̸̷̸͖̻͈͖̘̺̘̹ͧͨͭ̈́͞ͅr̸̢̦̺̬͔̩̥̹̣̜̝̯̩͎̣͆̌̾́̒ͦ̌̾ͯ̂̀̍͆͟͝ë̸̡̏̊̽̚͡͠͏͍̹̣͔̱͉̬̳ ̶̸̧̤͙͙̣̞͎͙̘͚̜̯͉͍̝́̓͛ͪ̓d̾̽̆͊͊ͥ̏̽͑ͤͨ̂̈͐̎́҉̸͚̖̪̦͇͠o̴̵̭̝͕͓͇͚̎̒̊͑̓̎̏̑ͣ͗ͯ̕͝l̨̧̛͔̯̪͇̥͉ͪ͗͌̏͢͝o͊͛̅͑̑͟͏̴͉͍̻̼́r͒ͭ̏̃̇̄̅ͭ̅́̇ͤ̚҉̝̹͓̯ ̵̲̰̼͉̯̱͍̻̣̖̙̭̼̦̝̻̬͉̥̓ͦ̂ͬ̈̓ͧ̿ͦ͂ͤ͐́͜͡i̵͔͍̙̬͖͎̼͙̜̺̹̐͛ͪ͌ͦ̋̄̇ͦ̀ͅņ͓̭̞̹̟̬̟̖͈̱͉̻̰͇ͦ̿͌̆̔ͪ̋͒̽ͧͩ̀̚̚͘͞͝ ̵̸̛͍̹̼̦͚̩̰̦͓̻̦͕͛͋̐ͨ̍̾ͮ̋̃ͤ͗ͭ̉̄͢r̵̠̪̣̳͎̦̘̳̹͚͛͛̈́͗̑̒ͣ̅̄̀ͥͧͤ̋͒̚ẹ͎̩̈ͫ̅̑ͨ̕ͅp̛̛̹̰̟̦͖̬̥̣̭̥̤͖͔̙̼̟̪̐ͮ̌̿͊̾̈́̓ͅṛ̢̭̺͙͖̣̖̻̯͑ͪͧͤ̔͂̎̑͂̏ͫͬ́̊̎̽ͫ̑̀͜͠ȇ̵̛͍̘͚̹͎̻̮̗͍͙͖͖̬ͨ̋͗ͣ͗͗ͨ͌ͣ̏̚h̷̴̢̨̘̝̯̖̥̞͍̗̪̭͚̭̳̱̖͌ͬ̿ͥ̐̍̔̐͊̍̆ͫ͑̚e̶̛̥̬͉͚͎͊̈ͮ̃ͣ̄ͪ̈́́ͪ̑͒̉̕͟n͖̬̞̲̪̞͓͇͓͇̖̖̎ͯ̇̓͆̅̊ͣ̔ͯ̏̉̓ͦ͌͠͝d̴̸̨̬̹͍͓̬ͮ̌ͤͮ͢͡ḛ̷̵̬̟̟̘̞̣͖̲͙͈̠̲̦̭̖͔̲̾͆ͥ̋ͮͮ̀̐́̇ͬ͐͆̏̽ͮ̂ͭ̂͘͘͢r̴̨̤̹͈͑̾̈͐̍̾ͮͩ̂̆͑ͣͦ̍͂͠͞i̡ͦͥ̑ͨͪ̓̿̿̆ͣͬͥͤ̑̌͒ͧͨͨ͏̮̣̜̭̝͙͕̱̱ͅṭ̱̣̱̫̯͍͖̭̯͉̘̲̐͊ͯͦ̌ͫ̃̾ͮͬͭ̀̚͢ͅ ̛͕͈̬̟̲̼̜̂̌̇ͣͭ̊ͤ͌ͬ̾ͣͮ̀͋́̅̒̚͟͞ḯ̷̡̧̛̘̰̗͔̩̳͖̙̤̱̩̹͓̻̦̗̥̮͐̃͊̑̉̔͋ͯ̾̍ͮ̽ͫ̎n̴͊̎̍̓̌̌̌̑ͤ̅ͩ̃ͥ͐̈́̐̚͘҉̛̹̼͙̱͍̬̻̗̹̫̖̬͔̩̼̙͞ͅ ̠̦̤̞͉̬͔̠͚̩͓͔͖̟̜̗̲̂͛͗͆͋ͬ̓ͣ͛͢͝ͅv̷͍̯̤̯͆ͭ̎͐̄̑̀͞ơ̧̞̺̮̗̗͚ͪ̋́̾́̊ͬ̋̈ͣ̓ͧ͌̏̈́̇̎ͬ̕͡͡ͅͅl͕̙͎̭̻̜͇̫̙̺̖ͬ̌́͛̐̊ͭͤ͜͢u̷͓̜͈͎̼̹̬͖̱̮̘̣̩ͤ̀̃̅̄͋͝p͗̔͂ͣ̓͌̈̿͏͇̦̟͔̫̥͙͙͇̘̲̤̮̩̦̩̬̩͙t̨̧̧̛̘̩̥͈̣͚̞̰̟̪͖͎ͦ͐̓̏͆̊̿͊ͩ̔͌ͧ̊́̅ͯ͞ͅͅa̦̤̥͉̓̎ͣͯ́ͩ͆̈͂ͩͪ̏́̚͟ṯ̴̡͙̟̟̰͕͈͓͔͕̤̹̪͎̞̍̾̃͒́̑̏̊ͨͨ͆̀̒͑͘͡ͅe̡̧̼̲̪̝̣̠̮̮͌̊̏̿̆̾͌ͬ̈̑͋͊ͅ ̸̫̜̯̣͓̥͕̥̟ͣ͌̓̇̇̀ͥͤ̅̚͘͞v̬̪͈̘̝̺̎̒ͬ̽̄͂̎̑̿̀̔̚͝ͅeͤ͊̋ͯ͌ͦ̾̒̐ͦ̆͑͑͒̅ͪ͊͊̀҉̧̳̖̱̹̖͚͎̘ḽ̸̴̮̪͍̰̲̞̜͇͈̮͚̣̝͖̪͕̅̈́ͥͦͧ̒̀ͫ̀͠i̸̵͉̟̰͉͓̠̯̮̤̘̣̥͚͈̯̟̖̭͚̋̈̊ͯ̄̒̃̓̌ͫ̉̅̐ͤͤ͂͂̽͢͟͡ṫ͑͆ͣ̒ͨ̍̈̉̚͝҉̼̣̮͙̠̺̪̮͓̘̭̮͚̪͙̪͇͜͞ ̌̇̎͋ͥ̾̆ͤ͊͋̑̔҉̧̀͏̪̤͓̙̝̪̭͍e̶̛͔̼̭͓̘̩͇̥͇̖̟̙̞̥̻̘̊̆ͫ̚͢͞s̶͙͚̟͈͕͓̖̟̣̼͗ͬͤ̋́̓̀ͦ͆̆̈́͐̾ͣͨ̿̿̈́́͟s̥̫͕̺̘͕̟̘̮̪ͬ̓͊͗̅ͦͧ̊̉ͯ̏ͥ̐̇͜͡e͔̦̳̖̜̖̥̩̙̼͔̒̂̈̚͟͞ͅ ̧ͥ̈́͂̾ͩ̉̐̐͐̒ͥͪ͒҉́҉̸̺͓̗̜̗̤͙͕̜̮̲̱͙̲̼̙̙ͅc̷̷̯̹̬̖̲̺̟̟̞̪̑ͬ͑ͦ̀̚͜i̶̷̲̺̥̮̹̞̭̪̟͚͈̜̰̙̞̖̓͊͆̄̆ͫ̚ͅl͗̇ͨ̈́ͬͪ̂͊͐̓͞͏͙͈̗͇̮̙̹̝̖l̛̗̩̭̥̤̘̲̯̫̼̏̓͆̍ͤ̃̈͂̑̐̀ͤͮ̾̚ͅu̡͚͙̯̩̟͙̣̠͎̜̗̹̤̮̰̫͊ͪ̄ͮ̈́̀́̅̋͒ͪͬͪ͌͡m̴̼̲̰̼̫̜̖̮̝̹̹̙̪̝̖͗ͤͯͦ̋̉͟͠ ̶̨̞͚͍͍͈͕͙̜̙͍̱̎͒̎̓̾̄̌ͬͨͬͧͩ̀̋͋͟͡ḓ̵̹̦̬͉̟̭͚̝̝̦̩͎̪͕̤̿̅̓̔ͨ̄͂͌͒̐͊̂͒̈̀o̵̮̫̠͇͎̤̙̳̟͍̳̳̯̺̲̠̊ͨ̈͂̀͛̽̎̏͗̽͞ͅl̵̡̡̛̻͍͚̙̺̘̹͉͖̞̦̪͊ͣ̀͌̍̋͛̇͠ͅơ̴͍̗̟͎̗̞̪̫͉̩̓̓ͧ̆̉̏́ͯͣ͐͒̽̔͊̾͂r̡̿̀̇̈̔͆̍̿̂͋ͪ҉̸̮̻̖͈̳͍͚̥̰̲͔͓̪͘͜e̷̥̙̹̹ͬͩ̾ͥ͌̓̒ͯ̅ͦͫ̇͘͟͝ ̶̡͚̤̘̫̩̝͎̳͇͖͌̿̋͛ͫͬ̽ͫͅę̷̷ͥ̄ͭ́ͥ̅̑͠͏̙̙̠̹͉̗̺̭̩̣̤̟͓uͫ̅ͫͩ̎̄̀̍̉̊̓̊ͥͤ͒̎̾̚͏̴̗̟͓͇̻̮̕͘͞ ̦͕̰̝͕̦͇͍͇̜̭͔͓͔̠͉͙͔ͤ̄̈́̅ͩ͛̄͑͋ͨ̀̚͘͟͞f̵̸̙̲̫̘͎͖̗̏̆̇͛̏̉͋̍̉͑̚u̸̡̜̝͇̠͖͇ͭͤͣ̌̑̇̾̿̂̆̏́͘͞g̬̥̘̮̦̮͕̲͖̭̦̙̙̻̝̦̭̓͂̈̆ͬͮ̂͜͝͞i̸͍̺͚̖͖̟͓͖͇̼̟̍͌̑͋̏̅ͧͬͨ̃̿̌ͬ̈̓ͮͣ͌̀̕ͅa̋̎̉ͣ͋ͦ̏̏̍ͫ̇ͣ̓͢҉̡̫̩̠͚̼̤̺͜ẗ̷̸̡̧̤̪̮̣͎̣̪͎̞͎̼͖̰́͛̍ͣͭ̽̍̍͜ ̵̸̻͖͇̦͎͓͓̭̗̯̝̥̯̬̜̮̭̙̑ͧͬͪ̿ͬͪ͋ͦ̑̓͛͐̒͂ͥͬ̽̀ͅn̷̛̪̰̭͚̞̞̱̣ͣͨ͐̃̓͟͝u͌̆ͮ̽̚҉̢̥̥̤͓̘̭̣̮͉̫̞̠̟̜͕̥͇͡͠l̷̷͚̬̩̝͚͙̬͓̖͇̟͉͖͕͖̻̣̠̍͆ͤ͛̈́ͤͭͬͯ̾̌̑̓̾ͅĺ̢͖̪͍̻̤̰̳̜͍̮̩̼̮̃ͪ͊͛̈́̽͌͌̽̔ͧ̒ͪͪ̕͠ả̵̳̣̻̳͖͔̼̺̗͓̗͎͖͚͕̭̝ͪ̇̐͊̅͊̋̀̓͌ͧͣͪ̋̔ͦ͢͝ͅ ̧̬̲̻̭̮̥̳̤̯̞̪̱͕͈̳ͣ̓̒ͤ̅͛ͦͬͨ̓ͤͯͧ͛͛p̶̳̹̟̞̊̽̾͐ͅa̢͛͗ͣ̍̍̆҉̸̙̩̰̗r̡̧̰̥̫̼̙̟̉ͧ̎ͮ̈́ͦͮ̚̚͟i̱̻̟̽ͥ̔̑ͤͪ͛ͫͤ͒͜ȧ̸̃͛͊̊̊ͪ͏̳͍̘̝̜͙̝̱͕̗͚͖̘̲̯̪͉̀͜t̷̴̰̦̫͍̰̽͗ͯͤ̆̀ͩ̂̓͒̍ͬ͐̿̓͊̑͂ͤǘ̗̜̞͙͇̜͔̖̀ͮ̔̑̆ͤͬ̇̍̚̚͡͠ͅr̢̠̳̦̱̜̻̀̆̄͑͛͆͂ͯ́ͨ͐ͬͦ́̎̚͞.͆̓̎͌̈ͭͩ̽͆̈͂̽ͪ͊ͮ͂ͧ͟҉̞̻̬̲̹̱̞̳͍̫̘͙̟̩̹͔̩̯͈ ̸̧͚̖̰̩̲̙̦̭̦̘̲̙̺̩͉̤̮ͤ̓ͭ̒͋̐́̎́̕͢E̶̍̓͑̇͏̹͉̤̩̦̠̖x̷͓̦͇͇̪̩̞̣͕ͬ͊͊̓̋̐͗͌ͬ͌ͮ̿̔̓̌̾ͅͅc̷̙̦̪̙̠͈͇̦̟͖̟̤̄͐͗ͫ̂́̋͊̍ͤ̚̕ę̨̰̲̼͖̤̻̦͕̟̮͚̰̝͚͋̋͑ͮ̇̕͞͝ͅp̅ͨͤ͋̏̃̇͛͏̸̶͎̖̣̠̹͜ṱ̲̖̩͍̺̮͔͔̠͍͕͍̗̝͕̇͆ͦ̍̔̃ͥ̇́ͥ̀͜͝͡͝ẹ̸͍̮͈͇̲̗̬̱͓͍̮̹͔̎̑͊̐ͫ̿ͯ͌̒͘ͅu̢̪͔͔̯̺͇̹̣̪̲̝̹͍̰̖̼̔̂ͣ͗̀͑̾ͭ̀̕͠r̷̿̄ͭ́̃̅͗̊ͨͦ̀̑̓̐́͝҉̸̱͚̹̠ ̦̱̖̝̗̪̫̿̏̓ͭ̅̈́͞͞s̶̴̢̼̦͈̯̫̫̭̱̯̩͓̳̍̓͊ͭ̅̐̇̿͛̔ͨ̄͗͢ͅi̶̴̻̰̤̬̺̲̫̻̝̩͖̺̥̝̰͆͆̈́͒̄ͪͤ̿͞ͅň̢̬̬̣̞̘̻̳̺̙͈͍̙̬̻͚̳̩̔͆ͧͤ̈̈͒͘ͅt̩̣͎̲̜ͬ͛̓̓̽͜ ̉̆̅̍͆̇̑ͨ̐ͥͩ̓̐͂͏̻͔͎̩̀ơ̹͇͈͉̟̫̠̖̝̯͔͓̣̗̬̰̯̣ͬ͆͒̀̀c̷̿̓̿̀͛̐̎ͣ̉͂̒̀̌͗͛̿ͩ͡͏͍̗̜̣͉̖̘̫͎̥͔͈͜c̴̗̦͔̰̺̬̠̜̮̥̮̥͚̈́͛͛́̽̑͛̃ͩͣͣ͂a̶̞̱͔̱͓̖̮͈͍̥̪͙͛ͣ̈́͂ͭ͋͆͛̊͐̿ͧ̀ͪͫͪ̏̒͒͟͡͝e̷̷̛̫̟̖̫͇̭̜͚̹̓̄̋͒́͢ͅç̷̴͉͔͎̖̩͖̯̹͔̪͊̎͌̐͛ͭ̓̈́͒̍̏͠āͪ̍ͣͨ͆̏̿̔̉͂͐ͭ̐͐͆̆̋͜͏̘͚͔̹̺̳͉͉̘͇̲̯̙̣͍̺͘͜t̛ͫ̄ͨ̔͂̓ͫ̐̽̓͝҉̀͏̲͈̼͚͇̞̞̭̗̠̟̟̟͕̞̙ ̷͙̥̲̩̗͈̰͕̙̰̱̰̹̠̉̑ͮͪ̋̉̾͐ͩͣ́͐͛̃ͧ̎ͩͮ̎͟c̸̨̩̘͉̜̞̜̻͔̭̱͉͕͖̫̦͎̗̱̽̿͗̋ͨ̽̈́ͯ̈̓́ͪͬ̈̋͛̓̑͋ų̘̤̭̺̣̼͚̻̖͌̎ͨͣͣ́̾̑͗͑̀̚͘ͅp̢͇͇̩̱̙͔͖͇̈́͑̾̾ͮͩͣ̐̋̀̚͟ͅͅiͩ̄̅̍̾̆͛̓͛ͥ̏ͥͨ̔̀҉҉͏̯͙̖̖͓͓̤̰̹͉̼͉̻̜̦̟̼ͅͅd̴͕̪̹̣̼́ͦ͛̍͟͜͠a̵̛̲͈̻͓͕̝̣͈̙͕͍ͫ̔̽̄͒̓̈́́͟͡t̸̯̙͎̐ͣ̅̐̌́̅̍̔ͩ͒ͧ̌̋̾̌͜͞ͅa̼̘̱̙͎̪̣̣̘̮͔͖͈̞͆ͫ̑̆ͮ̑͐͑̀̀͜͢͠t͖̞͉̺̩̩̱̘͚̫͇̆͆̂̓̆͊̑ͬ̍̃̔̋̿ͩ̀͢͡ ̷̨̭̬͓̗̜̽̇̊ͪͤ̓́ͩͩ͊ͤͫ́̀͜͡n̢̟͖̮̘ͭ̆ͨͧ̇̽ͭ̊͂͗̈́̎́̈̚ơ̢͇̟͙̼͙͎ͫͨ͌̿ͧ͆ͨ͊̅̍̄̚̚͢n̸̄̏͊̽͞҉͖͇͕̣͔͎̪̖ ̇̿͂̋ͣͧ̾ͥ̓̊͐̉̈́͂̊ͩ̐́͝҉̢̯͉̤͇̘͕̯͓͡p̸̨̨͚̰̹̹̣̯̘͍̹̘̣̔̀̽̍͑̚r̛͖̞͉͉̗͚̰̞̤̩̙͍̲̜̪̻̬͖̄̂̐͑ͧ́̌͒͊͊̊̒͂́̕o̡̧̝͖̳ͧͨ̊̍͛ͬͨ̍̽ͤ͑ͩ͛̑͌́͆ͫ̈͢͡ͅi̸͎̺̦̮̋̒ͪ̈̆ͪͩ͛ͨ̾̀ͨ̊͜͟d̶̳̺͍̜̪͍̍̍͛͂̄͒́ͮ̃ͩͣ̕ͅę̩͕̟̰̺͈̭̹̟̼̮͈͖̗͖̂̾ͪ̒̅̋ͫ͂ͣ͋̍̄͆͛͆̚̕n̄́͂̎̈́̆̑͊̔̔͊͡͞͏̸͔̼͔̱̱̼͕̭̭͔͈͎̻̘͝ţ̢̱̝͖͉͕̣̉̈́ͮ͌͞,͔̮̠̣͕̥̖̠̞͖̟̰̌ͤͦ̾͆̊̄̊̎̏̋́͢͟͠ ̛̼̲̥̣̻̯͕͖̅̈́ͬ̽ͧ͆̉̉ͣ̅͂ͦ͊̊͋̒̊ͮs̡̺̮͙̬̜̬̬̘̪͎̗̯̙͇̭͚̗͚ͮ͐̋̈́̽̚͞uͫ͆̔̋ͩ̕҉̢҉͇̖̝̮̮̰̫̟̱̟̥͉̼̱̼̻̘̭n̅͂̔̓̓́ͦ̊ͭͦ̾̋̌̌͐̉̔ͭ͏̪̫̖̗͘͢ͅt̡͂̈̓ͯ̆̂̔̾ͭ҉̶̴̙͍̦̳̤̖͓̹͠ͅ ̏́̉̔̾ͥ̀̍̆ͧ҉̡͇̻̻͈̜̯̫̭̭̥͔͕̤̺̱̜̰̺̮͜į̨̗̼̟̣͍̪͕͓̆͛̌̾̅ͫ̎̐ͩ͢͠n̍̓ͦ̍̃ͭ̑͊̔ͯ̈̏͑͜͢҉͔̩̲͙͓͖̲̙ͅ ̢̛̹̦̟̥̩̦̞̝̮̯͔̳͓̦͙̣̫̜͖̋̆͂̔ͥ͗̑͐̍̐͆ͣ̄͑ͬ̈͢͡c͗̀̔̑̽̅ͪ͋͑ͥ҉̀͏̨̻͙̜͎̙̩̟͓̠̘̟ͅu̸̶̖̲̻͓͇̣̠̍ͯͩ̀ͤͮ̅͋͊͋̈̒ͤͭ́ḻ̪͉̥̞̯̲̘͖͕̺͙̿͐ͫ̾͊ͤ͆́̚͘͟pͤ̋̄̊ͥ͌͆̓ͬ̐̏͋͛͐ͤ̇̃̈́ͦ͠͏͙̤̗͉̱̟̱͉̕̕a̢̋̌ͧ̏͐̍̇̎̍̀̂͢͏̻͍͙͇̺̟̲̹̮͙͍ͅͅ ̱̮͎̤͖̻̜̘̤͓͙ͣͮ̄ͭ̈́ͥ̐ͫ̂̽͂͞͞q̸̴̟̦͍͚̪̜̮͎͖̈ͦ́ͦ̎̍ͮ̚͞͡ͅū͑̓͌̆͗̀̈͆̓̽̐̐͢͞͏̱͍̭̫̯̙͎͟i̧͊ͭ͌̑ͯ̐̀ͮ̈̑͏̥͖̻̹͉͚͟ ̡̛͍͖̻̥͉ͣͭ̉͋͋͊ͣ̾ͬ̒̀ͮͤ͋̈͢͞ò̸̴̸̷̩̮͔̖̦̻͈͍̝̳̺̰͖̠͓̻̘͔̄̅ͣͪ͒͒̉ͪ͐̈́ͣ̄̇̊̀ͪ̋ͯ́f̴͍͖̙̟̰̠̰̦̗͓̯̠̣̈ͥͣ̐̃ͩ̓̈́͆̈́͛̃ͯ͝ͅfͭͬ̂ͨ͏̷̛̰̟̳̺̦͇̠͚͙i̷̢̗̭͍̯̟̞̘̜̗̼̥̖̜͇̹̜̹̥͒̊̏̄̄̊̉͆̾̑͂ͧ̓ͪͮ͋͒ͫ́͟ͅc̛͇̮̬̖͇̮̭̤͐͛̌̍͑̑͜ȋ͛ͥ̽̈́ͭͤ͋̎͒ͥ̑̚҉̡̖͖̼͉͠͝ạ̶̡̦͎ͩ̓̅̔ͯ̆̀̏̚ ͣ͐ͮͬ̄ͣ̾͡͏̸̡̬̟͕͈̳̝̜̹̱̳̺̹͢d̵̛̤͔̲̤͈̲̯̝̯͓̗̘̪̹̠͈̼̔ͫͪͤ̉̒̈̏̄͗ͨ̚͞ͅeͪͥͦ̾̿̉ͮ͏̶͏̗̹͙͖̤̼̭̙̹̜̹͕̱̹̩̺̱̬͡s̴̩̬̳̜̓̇̾ͥ̉ͪ̀̋͠e̴̡̱̜͖͓̩̞̻̙͇͉͚͙̝ͪ̉̽͒̉ͣ͊ͣ̒̄̈͂ͤ͒͂͐̏̌ͤr̵̛͈̤̬̘͍̗̖̺͍̪͈͍͛ͯ̅ͩ̀̽̒ͫ͛͌͡ų̴̶͖͓̯̥̗̪̞̲͚̺́́ͭͪ̿͆͑̐͛̏̍͌͆̉̇̓͋͂̇̀́ͅn̷̪̗͙̦̰̘͔̞̬̦̞̘͎ͤ͌ͤ̽ͣ͆̀̉̀ͥ̍ͪ̀̐͌̃̌ͣ̚͜ţ̟̘̖͕͕͙̞͓̗͔̬͓ͩͣ̄ͨ̃ͯ̉̿ͤ̈́̈̀ͩͯ̚ ͉̹̙͙̱̦̥̠͙̞͙͍̯͙ͧ͂͌̊̓̓̔̽͑ͮ̍ͣ̀͌͋ͯ̍́͘͟m̡̢͖̱̺̳̪̻̯̮͓̟͌̓ͮ̂͒̕͠ơ̷̡̛̙̺̣͔̞͉ͫͮ̿́͌̒̒̊͛̓͒̾͑ͣͣḷ̢͇̙͙͓̜͎̖͎̥̤̞̻̾ͥ̽̔͋ͭ́͡͞ͅl̶͓̺͈̰͓̭̻̟̼̫̜͍͙͍͉̲̙͇̙̍̏̂̾̆ͨ̄ͨ̍̉͌ͦ͐̚͢͝i̴̢͚͔̗͉͋ͮ̐ͧt̴̶̻̝͓̱͖̳̜̺̱͇̤͇̩̼̎ͧ͌̿̀ͪ̃ͯ ̨̛͔̤̻͎̬̭̺̙̬̮̻͇̮̮̦͍̻͙̠ͬ̍͋͋̿̓͋͡͠͞a̶ͫ̉͛ͮ̓̑ͤ͛͑ͪͫͮ̈́̀̕͞҉̦̦͕̱̭͚̲͎̪̲͇̦̟͉̭ͅn̷̴̔͐͋ͫ̇ͤ͋̐̽ͣ͊̑̿̓ͣ͒̾ͤ͏̷̫͓͈̱ị̢̛̛̼̯̖͍̬̳̗͉̦̊̔͌ͤ̓ͯͤ̔̂̅̋̓͜͡m̸̸̛͎͓͖̭̬̩̙̫̠͙͎̫͎̠̼̫ͬ͊͗͗͂̄͑͊͊͛͌̇̈́͗̽̑̚ ̶̴̢̩̗̹͎̳̠̎ͩͬ̑̎̍̈͂ͬ̓̓̅͗ͮ̈́͋̎̋̀͘͞i̩͍̫̭̬͉̱̞͇͙͖̱̬̭̭ͫͮ̉ͭ̈̆̂̎̎̈̈́̚̕͟͞ͅd̛̳̩̘̠̮̖̲̥̦ͥ̎̈̌ͨ̑ͩͫͦ͋͟ ̏ͬͩ̾̃͋ͦ͑́̿͝͏̺̫̖̹͙̘͈̳͙̻͉̯͓̹̩̜͟e̡̢̮̪͍̻̣͍̗̲̟̪̘̩̿̐͋̑͛͆̌̀̃̋ͫͯͅs̶̓ͣ̏͒ͨ̄̓̑ͫ͌ͥ̚҉̺͓͓̰̲͢t̵̷̰̥̘̦̣̺̝̰̤͈̉̾ͧ̽̀ͅ ̴̷̴̢̮̩̹̖̫̣̮̞̖̺̬̃̒͐̃̇̄̌́l̵̨̙̱͍̖̮̯͎͓͚̗̹͇ͬ̔͒ͮͪ̂̄̿ͧͦ̆͂͘ͅa̡̔͗̈͋̽͂̇̆̿̈́͗̚͘͏̩̻̲̜͕͇͔̣̙̲̠̣̖́́b̢̻͉̪̣̩̭̠͎͉̼̗̥͔̘̐ͧ̊̀̆͐̂̑̊͂ͤ̈ͪ͒ͭ͌̆͐̄͟͜͟͡ơ̙͔̪̜̳̖̩̹̜̩͉̝̟̦̻͚̤̼̑̇ͣͪ͗̍̓̑ͨͤͦ͑ͮ̂͐̕͡͡ͅŗ͋͗̌ͪ͛̈͐ͦ͆̑̈ͦ͛̊̀̚͘҉͍̺͖̤͔̤͍̺̫̠̗u̵̸̜̗̪̺̦̱̠̬̳̙̭͛́̇ͩ̀ͪͧͦ̊̊ͯ̃́͋͂̓̿ͯm̨̛̭̯͓̝͙̺̖͔̩̱̹̂ͮ̓͒ͧͬ͋̐ͬͨ̒͠.̨͚͉͓̤̎̑ͮͤ͑̋ͦ͌ͤ

General Appearance

Height: 10'
    Weight: Rude.
    Hair: Brown/Green
    Eyes: Yellow
    Skin Tone: Orange

Guild/Council

Guild: They all shall die.
    Tattoo: There is no need.
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Official Re: The Pumpkin Lord

Post by Cr1tikal 12th October 2017, 7:59 pm

ew

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Pumpkin Lord MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:11 am