Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

An Unexpected event.

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

An Unexpected event. - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected event.

Post by Hana Akki 27th January 2016, 5:31 am

Atsui was holding back, and Hana knew so, but she respected her guildmate's wishes anyways. "Okee." she said with a childish smile, trying to cheer him up a bit more. When Atsui gave Hana his shoulder, she gladly accepted it, resting her head on it and closing her eyes, listening closely for another song to be played through the forest, and to her pleasure one did. It wasn't really forest themed anymore, it was more like a lullaby. A lullaby her older sister used to sing to her to get her along with her twin brother and her second older sister to rest so her oldest sister and her big brother can go to sleep too knowing that they would be fast asleep and unable to hear the terrors of the night that had haunted them since birth. And just as like when she was young, she fell asleep, the rhythm  in her breathing now much calmer, due to the fact that when she was awake, she would be surrounded by too many people for her comfort. However, when she was asleep, she was alone, and in peace, as she skipped around her little dream land. Why, you could even say that her dreamland is much like Alice in Wonderland... except, it's not. It's crazy, and beautiful, but, different at the same time, being much too difficult to explain. Even so, Hana enjoyed being in this crazy world, which her and her siblings would visit together when they were all asleep. Even on the outside, a smile would take over the previous emotion on her face, and she would wonder around, a map placed out within her head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    An Unexpected event. - Page 2 WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vanishing Void
    Second Skill: none for now
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsui Haru 30th January 2016, 10:32 am

As the first light of the morning raised , Atsui gently and slowly woke up Hana.

He went around the area a bit during the night, and as if he was sure that the place was safe enough, he wandered a bit around there, and after a bit he found a passage through some bushes , and that passage lead him to a weird room.

It looked like that room was built inside a small cave, but there was candles around here and there, and many shelf with books. And as he was investigating the small cave, he found a hatch that lead him into a even smaller room, and there was a gate, pretty much similar to the one he saw back in the guild.

So he hurried back to where Hana was sleeping and told her what he had found.

Here you go Hana.. a apple and a bit of water.

Atsui had found some food and water in that room, and after trying it himself first, he took something for the girl, they didn't eat anything the day before, so he thought that even if they had found a way back, she could still be hungry, plus he wasn't even sure that gate would bring them back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

An Unexpected event. - Page 2 Step0001

Personality
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 30th January 2016, 12:32 pm

When Atsui told Hana about the gateway he had found, she was excited. She knew that there was a chance that it wouldn't lead to the guild, but she still would shed hope onto that thought. Atsui had given her an apple and water, and she looked at it with curiosity. "Atsui, have you eaten yet?" She asked, concern etched on her face. Sure she was hungry, but she could live without. She didn't want to feel like she had to be helped around all the time, it'd make her feel guilty and useless. If Atsui hadn't eaten, she decided that she would hand the food over to him whether he liked it or not. Besides, he was the one that found it after all. Hana most definitely can go a couple days without something to eat, but Atsui, she wasn't so sure. Who knows, he might not have a past such as Hana's. He might have never had scarce food, and his body may not be used to not eating, which may cause him to get sick. Hana decided that his health would be more important then, and that it'd be more crucial that he ate if that were the case.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsui Haru 31st January 2016, 12:51 am

The two fairy mages started to walk , as Hana asked Atsui if he had eaten something before starting to eat the apple, and he realized he never told her that he haf found a bit more then just a apple, but he tasted different things to be sure about the safety of that food.

Off course i eat something Said him smiling a bit.

Do you think i would give you food without being sure, that is good and not rotten or poisoned?
    I tasted a apple and drinked a bit of water before taking you this things, im not crazy you know?!

That kind of hideout Atsui had found was humid, there wasn't too much light, and it stinked a bit of humidity but at least it wasn't very far from the place they fought, it was probably no more then half hour walking, but since there was no road, the boy, had carved symbols on some trees to be sure he would found the way back for the second time.

The sun now had raised a bit more, and the fresh air of the early morning was nearly completely replaced by a gentle warm of the sun rays penetrating the trees.

Last edited by Atsui Haru on 5th March 2016, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Personality
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 31st January 2016, 12:01 pm

Hana was happy that Atsui was thoughtful enough to make sure the food was good for her, but frowned at the thought that he'd risk his life doing so. Even the gentle sunlight that warmed her pale skin would not cause her to feel better as she thought of why people would be so willing to get themselves hurt for her. A moment's silence has settled upon them, Hana noticing that Atsui was following symbols to the place where he had found what may be their way back home. Although having it be too awkward silent, Hana decided to speak up. "Atsui, why would you risk your health just to make sure I had something to eat?" The small girl asked. Sure, it just made things more awkward, but she didn't like the fact that people would risk anything for her. She thought of the day that she had first joined Fairy Tail, calling back to the chat she had with Heero by the river. She smiled upon the memory, where she had been told that she had a family now. But even then, she set her mind on the opinion that nobody should make any sacrifices for her.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsui Haru 1st February 2016, 8:18 pm

ahahah, i just thought my life wasn't that important!! He said while laughing, as to make clear that , the sentence he just said was just a joke.
    And after a few seconds, he added:

Hana, to be honest, i don't know what kind of life you had, it might have been a easy life, or an hard one, or a life full of sacrifices, i don't know..
    But what i can tell you is , that if you care about someone,that is just what you do, you need no reason, because what move people action is love, and friendship..

Atsui surprised himself, when he realized what he just said. He definitely wasn't that kind of guy, when had he learned to say such things?
    Whatever that was, it was what he really thought, since Atsui was unable to lie, even to enemies.

By the way.. i have grown in the streets, so i know a thing or two about food, i never risked to get sick in tasting those things, you can relax about that.
    But i do think, that is just common sense if i find food and offer it to someone , that i try it first no?
    If something happen to me it's my own problem, but i would never make someone sick, because of my carelessness.

He said that last sentence with a tone a bit more cheerful since what he had said before that, might have been a bit too serious.

After a good half hour of walk, they reached the hideout that Atsui had found.

Ladies First..

The guy stopped on the right side of the door, and with a gesture and a bow let her go inside first. It was just to play a bit. It was strange that he felt so relaxed and to behave naturally next to Hana but maybe it was just the place and the fact that the two, were there by themselves, and no one would have been able to see them.

Personality
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 1st February 2016, 8:50 pm

'He grew up in the streets...?' Hana thought to herself surprised. She didn't know, however, whether it was curtious or not to share where she had grown up as well, so she remained silent the rest of the way, not wanting to make things any more emotional. Finally, as if a class had just ended marking the beginning of summer, the two had reached their destination. Bending down in a bowing motion and gesture, she heard her guild-mate say "Ladies first.." Knowing that he was joking, Hana thought that she would play along, and stifled a giggle as she replied, "Why, thank you, fine gentleman." And with a dramatic hair-flip, she entered the hide-out in a royalty fashion. It surprised her how nonchalant she was being, considering she didn't really know how to take a joke, but for some reason, it just seemed natural to her. Gazing around the hideout, Hana stared in awe at the many books that littered the cave-like room, candles scattering around the place. In the back, what seemed to be a portal almost identical to the one that had brought the two here in the first place. With curious eyes, Hana sauntered around the small, yet seemingly large space, taking a peek at the contents of books every now and then.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsui Haru 1st February 2016, 9:05 pm

He smiled as he saw Hana Reaction, he didn't know if she would play along, but she actually did it, and it makes Atsui really happy even if it was just a moment.

Then once in the cave she had the same reaction that Atsui had when he found that place, he just waited in silence, for her to satisfy all her crusiosity, the slowly started to approach the shining gate, after taking a good look, he could say the gate was completely identical to the one in the guild, same light same intensity.

He was pretty sure that , the gate he found was the right one to go back to Fairy Tail, it was completely identical, even the magic source he felt from the gate, seemed to be the same as the one they came from.

This must be the way back.. i'm certain. He thought within himself.

After waiting for a little while for Hana he called her whit a quiet voice.

Hana?

Then he stretched his left hand towards her..

Let's jump in together this time. He said gently, but soon after he added with  smile on his face:

But.. try not to fall over me this time ok?

Last edited by Atsui Haru on 5th March 2016, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Personality
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 1st February 2016, 9:22 pm

Hana looked at Atsui's hand with a genuine smirk, chuckling a bit at Atsui's last comment. "Yeah." With that final word, Hana took Atsui's hand.
    Im sorry but I'm thinking of Aladdin right now so Imma just leave this here:
    Hana gave a quick nod of her head, showing a sign that she was ready, until she remembered something. Letting go of Atsui's hand, she reached down into her shirt and pulled something out. It was a necklace, which bore the 'yang' sign. However, it was very much different from the original. In the part that was supposed to be filled black, it was a moving night sky. Next, she pulled out the 'yin' one, and brought it together to connect with the 'yang' one. This time, it was a beautiful sunset that seemed to never fade. "Yin and yang," she began, placing 'yang' in Atsui's hand which had previously held her own hand. "They're both very different, but they each know that they can't exist without each other, so they work togethar, and form a special bond. Yang is yours to keep, my gift to you. Think of it as a token of our friendship." Hana had finished cheerily, her face baring a close eyed smile as she returned yin to her neck.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsui Haru 1st February 2016, 9:58 pm

Hana could never imagine but, "That" was the first gift Atsui had ever received from someone.
    It took all his willpower not to cry, but still a very small and slim tear made her way on Atsui's cheek. He smiled at the girl, then hold tight to her hand, and they both jumped into the gate together.
    As Atsui expected the gate brought them back to the guild, in the library where they came from, He couldn't say how much times had passed on that island, or if the time passed the same way on the other side of the gate. All he knew, it was that he had made his first friend. He knew that he didn't had to accept that lovely looking necklace half, the moment he accepted that gift, he chained himself to it.
    He wanted to leave the guild, but he didn't want to leave Hana, it was a small amount of time they had passed together, but for him was enough, and lot more time he ever had with someone else.

I'll be in the shadow, and protect her.. that was all he was able to think in that moment, as they had just came back.

Thanks.. i will treasure this, seriously.

Atsui Bowed to Hana for a second time, but this time for real, and he kept his head down for more then twenty seconds, to show how really grateful he was for that unexpected gift.

Personality
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 3rd February 2016, 6:39 pm

Hana noticed a small tear trail it's way down Atsui's face as he smiled when she gave him the gift. And to be honest, this shocked and worried her a bit, but when she was about to try to comfort Atsui in fear that she did something wrong, he tightly took her hand into his own and jumped through the portal with her trailing behind. To her delight, the portal did lead back to the guild. Thanks.. i will treasure this, seriously. She noticed Atsui had said to her as he bowed down respectfully for longer than usual. Instantly, Hana's faced flushed, and she moved her hand back and forth frantically. She didn't really like it when people bowed down to her, especially her friends. It made her feel superior to them, which was much to her despise and discomfort. "N-NOT AT ALL! YOU'RE MY FRIEND, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO THANK ME FOR! REALLY!" Her now high-pitched voice was laced with embarrassment, but she made sure to keep it down so that she didn't wake anybody up. That would be rude of her, and in no terms would she ever want to even APPEAR rude. She learned her lesson the hard way many years ago, and did not look forward to ever repeating that.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsui Haru 3rd February 2016, 10:19 pm

Since i lost my childhood memories, this is the first gift i ever received from someone...
    Sorry if i couldn't keep my emotions for myself Hana.. i didn't want to embarrass you.

After saying these words, Atsui teleported with void movement, out of Hana's sight, the situation had become a bit hawkward, and he wasn't used to have conversation with people in general, figures if he could stand "that kind" of conversation, but he really meant well, there wasn't a single impure thought in his words.

Then slowly walking he retired in his random but still lovely and comfortable, even if small, room, took a warm short shower and went to bed, it was quite fast to fall asleep, and without even realizing, he had fallen asleep with a smile on his face, He had made his first friend, a friend, that wasn't only hello and goodbye but a normal and maybe long friendship.

That Unexpected event, teached Atsui, maybe even he could have normal relationship with people, even as bad as he was with those kind of things, there was no plan for tomorrow: no plan in general, but even something as silly and common as to have a friend, meant a lot for him.

Last edited by Atsui Haru on 5th March 2016, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Personality
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 4th February 2016, 7:56 pm

After Hana had heard about Atsui never getting a present within his childhood, her emotion had saddened. It reminded her quite of the time she was still young. She was going to hug him, but he used his void magic to disappeared from her sight, and shrugged it off as if to not push the matter further. What was important now was the present and the future. She made a promise to herself that no matter what, she will always be there for Atsui. 'Still though...' the young mage began thinking to herself. 'I wonder what it must feel like to lose your memories... is it, painful?' But alas, Hana had forgotten the definition of pain, becoming numb to it a long time ago, and shrugged the thought off as she finally got her glass of water and headed back to her room, where she would fall asleep and once again wander around in the realistic dream world her mind had conjured up for her. She would spend the rest of her night singing with the flowers and trees, playing with the stars, making intriguing patterns with them, playing tea party with the china dolls, and talking to some very important people from the past. Though even when asleep, she could not lie... these events, these bondings, and the feelings that came with them were rather... unexpected.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 7th February 2016, 5:43 pm

posts 5, 29, 33 + 37 are all short on the word count so the mission is failed this time please correct these and resubmit

An Unexpected event. - Page 2 S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:06 am