Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33)

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Solar Flare:Shining Eclipse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33) Empty Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33)

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 1st January 2016, 10:49 pm

Magnolia, the town of festivals! The amount of excitement can be felt in the atmosphere of this most cheerful town. It was another clear sunny day of course with all kinds of people out and about, enjoying their selves. Families both small and big can be seen having a blast and sharing laughs. No wonder they call it the town of festivals. The air smelled clean and filled with the scent of different types of food that would make anyone's mouth water intensely. This was sure on of the many towns that needs to be visited in all of Fiore. Not to mention the town's guild that towers over the other buildings which was just as flashy and colorful as the town itself. That guild is the destination of the young independent guild mage, Sebastian Skyllon who was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with black pants and his brown boots.

The white haired sinner mage was on his way to this famous guild for a very important meeting, or at least he thought it was important. He didn't come all the way to Magnolia for the guild, no he came to Magnolia for a specific mage from that guild. Sebastian was walking down the road, passing by citizens who greeted him as if he were a native of this town. Sebastian awkwardly waved back to the people, softly but shyly smiling at them as well. Being greeted by a lot of "Good days" "How do you do?" "Hello!" "How are you?" was really nice he had to admit to himself. Sebastian was never use to small talk nor people being nice to him, so he does really enjoy it. Then a little girl who looks no more than six witnessed the young Laughing Coffin Mage walk past. She looked at him in amazement and tugged on her mother beside her yelling out "Mommy! Mommy! Look! It's the Almighty Cock Wrestler of Clover Town!!" The mom then tried to shush her daughter while looking at Sebastian with a nervous and embarrassed expression on her face while Sebastian looked back, blushing in embarrassment as well.

"Wow...stuff really get out fast huh?" the sinner mage said quietly to himself as he stopped by a stand that was selling odd magical trinkets among other things. As Sebastian looked around the stand, something interesting caught his eye. "Oh? Maybe she will like this." the boy quietly wondered to himself before buying the item. This item was encased in a small magical capsule so he could keep it hidden in his pocket. Little did he know that he has a hole in that pocket and we can all guess what happens next...

Last edited by Rexfa Dax Xanar on 3rd January 2016, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33) MSCcge0
                                 Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33) DuKRt8V
    Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Solar Flare: Shining Eclipse
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33) Empty Re: Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33)

Post by ivyleaf33 1st January 2016, 11:26 pm

A young girl rushed out of the large, colorful building in the center of Magnolia, a small brown tabby exceed flying after her. Flipping down on one of the benches out front, Sorano Granon, youngest human mage of Fairy Tail heaved out a huge sigh. It was moments like these that made Sorano question her decision of joining the mage's guild Fairy Tail. Wincing as she looked at spots of beer splattered on her dress, Sorano looked over at Hoshi, the exceed. "Hoshi-chan, are you hurt at all?" she asked worriedly, checking the tabby over.

"I'm fine, Sorano-chan," Hoshi assured her, brushing the girl's hand away. Both were quite used to times like these, when fights raged throughout the guild hall. Usually, Sorano would escape to the library, but this time it had been too much. She just wasn't in the mood to dodge flying beer mugs and the such anymore today. Maybe she should act more like her guildmate Zecarayus and stay away from the guild hall.

Brushing those thoughts aside for now, Sorano stared up at the Kardia Cathedral nearby, and the cheerful, bustling streets with people of every type. At least there weren't any flying tables here. Gazing down the street, Sorano noticed someone new. Magnolia was a small town, where most faces became familiar after a while. Newcomers were common, but they still stood out a bit at first. Leaning over to get a better look, Sorano recognized the slightly older mage, Sebastian Skyllon, making his way over.

So, he was taking her up her offer, huh? As he drew closer, Sorano noticed a small capsule fall from his pocket. She stood up, quickly. "Hello, Skyllon-san. It is good to see you again. You dropped something," she said, pointing down. His aura flashed with a nervous glow, something that seemed to be quite normal with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33) Empty Re: Awkward date in the town of festivities (Private/Ivyleaf33)

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 2nd January 2016, 5:45 pm

Sebastian jumped a little as he was greeted by a familiar voice in this town full of people he doesn't know. It was Sorano of Fairy Tail. The white haired mage gave her a huge grin before shyly waving to her. He then stops and glances away, thinking he looked like a fool smiling like that, I mean she is just a another person like himself and anyone else, he shouldn't get too over excited about it, but he just couldn't help it. The envious mage faced away from Sorano, trying to get his act together before walking over to her. He didn't even realize that the capsule had fallen out of his pocket nor did he realize that the script mage tried to tell him. He was more focused on trying to clean himself off, making sure his face was straight before adding on to the conversation. He didn't know why, but he just had to look good for her which was funny since he never really cared too much about his appearance in the past.

"S-Sorano! Hoshi!" He shyly said, awkwardly yelling a little as he did which caused him to quickly hold his hand over his mouth. "Nice job, Sebastian.." the young mage said to himself in a soft and disappointed tone. He was trying to keep calm, but it all just felt weird to him. He shook his head then began walking over to them with an obviously nervous look on his face. Wh-why are you two not at the guild? Are you two going to the store or something?" he asked as he stopped walking, keeping a distance from her so she could have her space before he does his usual thing and scratches his cheek with his index finger. "Or did I end up in the wrong town again and you just happen to be here on a job?" he said, awkwardly chuckling to himself as it wouldn't be a surprise if he really did knowing how clumsy he could be.

Then a particular scent caught his nose. It smelt of alcohol, beer to be exact since Sebastian has been around some shady people before so the smell of liquor, especially beer isn't new to him, but it seemed sort of off having this scent in a place like this, or at least this strong. That's when he realized that the scent was actually coming off of Sorano of all people. He has heard rumors about Fairy Tail being rowdy, but do they really allow people around her age to drink as well. Sebastian inspected her dress noticing the beer splatters before looking into Sorano's eye, trying to see if she was intoxicated. Sebastian was good at analyzing things around him, but his analysis is not always...accurate. "S-Sorano? I didn't know you...drink alcohol. N-n-not that I have a problem with it! It's just...maybe you should lay off of it you know, just a little?" he awkwardly said as he pointed at her dress, gesturing that she may have been drinking too much.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 2nd January 2016, 11:47 pm

As Sebastian noticed them and came over, Sorano opened her mouth to answer his first question, but her talked on, saying she shouldn't drink alcohol. Sorano frowned angrily at him. Her parents had been respectable people who would never drink much, and has taught all of their children to keep away from drugs and liquor. Sebastian asking was like he was insulting the memory of her parents in her eyes.

"Skyllon-san, I'm saddened to think you would think so low of me. In case you didn't know, I am thirteen years of age. Second of all, do I look at all like my head is unclear? I understand my guild is, erm, rather well-known for their, ehm, ingestion of liquor, but I have a head on my two shoulders and a working brain inside of this head. I grew up in a respectable house and I honor my parents' words!" Wincing as angry emotion swelled inside her, Sorano smoothed out her face once more, calming herself. She didn't want Sebastian getting angry as well, since her shield transmitted her own emotions to everyone nearby. Good thing she usually didn't have any.

"Forgive me for the outburst, Skyllon-san. You may have been confused by this,"
    here she gestured at her slightly stained skirt, "and the nauseous smell. If you know about Fairy Tail's alcohol, then you should know of their many fights as well. I was stuck in one, and only just managed to get out. I near missed a flying beer mug," she said in explanation, embarrassed at her guild's antics. Still, they were her family now, and it wasn't like it was exactly easy to get Hana to stop drinking, or Gamon to not rise at a rude word or two.

Shaking her head slightly, she scribbled words through the air, creating a small spell on her spot to clead her dress and get rid of the smell. As it the words sank into her, Sorano glanced at Sebastian. "So, what are you here for, besides accusing me of drinking?" she asked, as Hoshi finally dared to poke her head out from behind the bench. She realized Sebastian still hasn't noticed the dropped item, and the small exceed scurried to go pick it up, putting it quickly in Sebastian's other pocket before running straight back to Sorano, still afraid of the Laughing Coffin mage.

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 3rd January 2016, 2:52 pm

Sebastian listened as Sorano replied to his comment. She still sounded calm to him but it could still be heard in her tone and her expression that she was upset and even possibly angry about the sinner mage's accusation. He was both upset and surprised about this since the last time they talked, she appeared to have expressed no emotion before so of course this caught him off guard. But he is probably much more upset at himself for making her angry and accusing of her of basically being a drunk. "I-I'm terribly sorry, Sorano. I really di-didn't mean to accuse you of such things. But, it doesn't mean you have to get angry about it like that." the white haired mage said in an apologetic tone before his tone slowly turned to much more angry and annoyed one for some odd reason. Sebastian blinked a few times in confusion as he himself didn't understand why he just said it like that.

"N-no! Please don't apologize. It was my fault for accusing you of such and then having an outburst myself." Sebastian quickly said as he bowed, apologizing and feeling guilty about being rude to the script mage. "You reacted how anyone else in this situation would...I'm sorry." he said with a frown on his face as he continued bowing. I mean what was he thinking? Of course someone like Sorano wouldn't drink or do anything wrong and shouldn't be jumping to conclusions like an idiot. "Y-yeah...I heard Fairy Tail could be quite aggressive." he, nervously as he looked up to Sorano, hesitating a little while he listened to her explain about how she nearly missed a flying beer mug, explaining the mess as she used her magic to clean her dress.

The Fairy Tail mage then asked the white haired boy why he was here other then accusing her of drinking which caused the sinner mage to frown a little from the last comment. "W-well..." Sebastian hesitated as he scratched his cheek with his index finger, not keeping eye contact with the script mage as he still felt bad about his earlier comment. He then noticed Hoshi scurrying over to the Laughing Coffin mage picking up the capsule from the ground and placing it back into Sebastian's other pocket before hurrying back to her partner. Sebastian was sort of confused about what had just happened and dug his hand into that pocket, revealing the capsule he bought a little while ago. He then raised and eyebrow in confusion as he dug his hand into the pocket that originally held the capsule, feeling that noting was in there and there was a hole at the bottom. "D-did it really fall out of my pocket?" Sebastian wondered to himself quietly. If he had lost that, he would certainly have lost his mind. "Thank you, Hoshi." Sebastian said softly to the exceed with a gentle smile on his face.

Sebastian originally came to Magnolia because he was curious about what the ancient texts on his carnwennan said and wanted Sorano to try and decipher them for him. Also, he just really wanted to see the script mage again, he didn't know why but it felt like he just had to. For all he knows, he may have just subconsciously been using the ancient text as an excuse just to see her, but that didn't matter now because he had just thought of an idea to try and make up for how rude he was to her earlier. "Right, I came here for...you...um...y-ou know...to ask for...da...m-maybe...umm." He stuttered, his cheeks glowing red as he continued to not make eye contact with her, staring down at the ground as he tried his best to ask her out on a date. I mean this is only the second time he has met this girl and he is already thinking of such a thing What is he thinking, he can't even get the words out correctly the poor mage, he seriously needed to grow a back bone.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 3rd January 2016, 11:07 pm

Sorano held her hands up in surprise as Sebastian started bowing repeatedly. If someone looked over,they might think she was some type of person who intimidated others or something, with an older boy bowing before her. "A-ah please, Skyllon-san, n-no need to bow! Really, it was my fault for losing control of my temper... Really, no need to apologize!" Sorano stuttered, waving her hands frantically.

She only glanced slightly at the small magic capsule Hoshi had replaced for Sebastian, before Sebastian began to talk again. No, talking wasn't quite the right word, he was stuttering, and she could barely make out a word the Laughing Coffin mage was saying. "Um, would you mind... Speaking up a little?" Sorano asked politely, unsure of what to do. Her mind was ringing with pale orange from Sebastian's aura, flaring up with the emotion. "I can't really, erm, hear you..." Sorano stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do when an older boy stood in front of her blushing his head off.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 4th January 2016, 10:49 am

Sebastian just froze there, staring at the script mage as he stopped stuttering. He didn't know what to do now since every time he tried to ask her, he would just end up stuttering. He gazed into her eyes with nothing else to say. He thought to himself that maybe, just maybe she could somehow read his emotions to the point of knowing what he wanted to ask her, but even the white haired mage thought that sounded silly. People walking by began staring at the awkward two, some whispering into other's ears, trying to figure out what's going on, but that didn't bother Sebastian like it used to since his eyes were locked onto Sorano. He really needed to get his question out before she loses interest.

Sebastian bit his lower lip and clenched his fists as he tried to muster up the courage to ask one last time. He shut his eyes tight and faced his head down as his arms began shaking a little "Wi-Will..." Sebastian gulped as he continued looking down with his eyes completely shut, his cheeks still dark red as he began to sweat. "WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME!?" the sinner mage asked in one loud outburst. The people around them went quiet after this, just staring at the pair. Sebastian quickly opened his eyes and looked up. His bottom lip was bleeding a little from biting it, showing how nervous he was. He took a good look around at the people staring at them then back to Sorano which caused his cheeks to glow again.

"I-I'm sorry!" Sebastian said nervously while bowing before running off in the opposite direction before he could even get an answer from her, running a good distance before falling face first on the ground once again.

OOC: Sorry if mine is short too v.v

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 4th January 2016, 11:41 pm

OOC: S'okay, mine was shorter ^^))

Sorano coolly stared back at the white-haired mage, willing to wait. After a while, her eyes started to hurt from staring so long, and Hoshi was tugging on her dress. "S-sorano-chan... People are staring..." the exceed whispered nervously, her eyes darting around at everyone around them. Sorano slowly blinked, showing Hoshi she had heard her but kept on staring. She took any type of staring as a challenge. She slipped into her aira vision just to look at why he might be doing this, and just saw extreme embarrassment and extreme nervousness swirling about. Tilting her head to the side as the silence stretched on, Sorano opened her mouth to ask again, then abruptly closed it as Sebastian suddenly began to talk.

As the words burst from his mouth, Sorano froze in an odd mixture of simply not caring, delight, shock, and fear all at once. Had she heard right? Did the Laughing Coffin mage really just ask her what she thought he'd asked? However, before she could react, Sebastian had run off, and she heard a crash a little further away. The usually noisy square was silent, and one woman came up to her, saying, "Good luck with the date, Mage-chan!"

The noise soon returned, and Sorano was left to deal with unfamiliar emotions. They caught her full attention, and she forgot briefly about Sebastian. Her mind whirled, and her usually tightly sealed cage around her emotions was falling apart. Dating should have been a normal phase of life for teens, but Sorano had never expected to be treated this way. There were people who loved her, of course. Fairy Tail was an example, but they were like family, not in this way. But then that normal side of her was absolutely thrilled. Any young girl would love being asked out by a guy as cute as the Laughing Coffin mage was, after all.

Another part of her didn't care. He was just some mage she might be able to work with, a possible work partner in another guild. That was her usual side, always looking towards practical things. The final emotion she was feeling, though, was fear. Her past had taught her to fear love. Fairy Tail was close enough that she could treat them like family, but not quite close enough that she would lose herself if someone died. She could be strong enough for that. But a relationship in this way...

Flashes of memory threatened to overwhelm her, smoke, light, pain, red, black, her mother, a shield, an explosion... Then the pain after she lost the only ones who understood... Insanity, rage, a thirst for revenge... You either die a hero or see yourself become the villain. She had become the villain that day. Because of love. Why was love so painful? Why did it have to hurt so much? It was better not to feel a thing, locking her crying, angry, grieving self away and stay this cold, aloof girl. This was much better than insanity.

The cage locked itself again, and Sorano's eyes grew cold again as well. Sighing, she trudged over to Sebastian, face-first on the ground. "Skyllon-san, I'm sure there's a more attractive way to show your feelings for a girl, isn't there?" she commented drily, before pulling out a wrap of herbs for any cuts or bruises. The letter mage had a wide knowledge of healing herbs, and always carried some with her.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 5th January 2016, 11:16 am

He did it, he actually did it! Sebastian was able to break his barriers and was able to get his question out. Even though he did end up going back to his usual self and ran away afterwards. It took every single inch of the courage he had left in his timid body to get that out and for what? to run away afterwards like a coward? Sebastian laid their on the ground alone with his emotions. So many things were going on his head at this moment. He was happy, sad, and angry all at the same time. He couldn't think straight having all these different emotions rolling around at once. It's as if each emotion had a mind of their own, a different view of this circumstance, but in a way it does make a lot of sense considering the sinner mage took a huge leap like this and has never had any experience with this before. He's even barely had any experience with friends.

The happy side of him was well of course, happy. He was overjoyed to have been able to ask such a big question like that or at least he thought it was a big question. Stuff like this may be nothing for others, but to Sebastian, a question like this seemed to be the equivalent of choosing life or death. He really found the script mage beautiful and has never interacted with anyone around his age before, let alone a girl. His heart was racing with excitement when he first met her and it is still racing now that he was able to see her again and to be able to get his question off. It seemed as if a big load came off his chest, but then another load was dropped upon it.

He was also sad and fearful of what's to come next. What if she says no is the question that's rolling around in his head. He couldn't blame her if she did however since he did just abandon her around that crowd of people. He was nothing more than a clumsy street rat from a guild that isn't even legal, why would he think that such an amazing girl such as Sorano would go anywhere with him? This may have been the sinner mage's stupidest mistake yet. He just wanted to lay there and cry, but he physically couldn't. He ad his eyes clenched shut and his fists balled up as he grinded his teeth.

Then there was the side of him that was angry about the whole thing. Why the hell would you just run off like that?! Why are you face down on the ground in self pity!? You call yourself a man?! were things that went through his mind. He began to hate himself even more for being such a coward. All this reminded him was that he needs to become stronger, for himself, the guild, and for her.

Suddenly, the white haired mage heard a familiar voice which caused him to open his eyes and look up to see Sorano. He listened to her and chuckled shyly to himself. "We-well, this is my first time aski-" Sebastian paused and quickly shook his head. No more excuses, he had to stop letting himself off easy if he wished to be a stronger mage. "N-no...I don't need treatment." the sinner mage said as he shook his head, even though some cuts can be visibly seen on his face, but he's had worse than these though so he may not have even noticed the cuts on his face. He was more concerned about Sorano, who he just abandoned back there. "I'm terribly sorry...for leaving like that, Sorano. Only a coward would leave like that...would end up face first on the ground...like this." Sebastian plainly said as he slowly sat up, his legs folded, looking at the ground. "I-I'm not going to live like this any longer. I am a guild mage now...no longer a street rat. I have people to protect and I will never turn my back on people like that ever again." Sebastian said pretty boldly but still shyly as he looked up to the script mage with a small smile on his face.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 5th January 2016, 11:12 pm

OOC: Copycat... XD))

Sorano frowned, glaring at the scratches. "You could get infected, Skyllon-san, though many things seem harmless at first, people have died from being to prideful and, ah, manly. If you don't want a wrap on your face, I suppose I can use magic..." Sorano trailed off, already writing in the air as Sebastian talked. Releasing the misty words onto his cuts, performing Solid Script: Heal, Sorano tilted back a little as the spell sank in and her limbs froze. This was why she didn't use the spell was, the movement penalty often made it not worth it to cast.

"Please don't apologize, Skyllon-san,"
    the letter mage said softly. At least the spell let her talk. "It rather embarrasses me." It was only after she said it that she realized the irony in her words. As if she could be embarrassed. "Besides, people who don't fear are in trouble. They die off fast," Sorano added. In fact, she actually let trickles of fear through to keep her alert and fast on her feet.

"Tch. You're talking like a legal guild mage now," Sorano commented drily, leaning back on her feet. "I apologize for just crouching here, but I can't move after that spell. Well, you asked me out on a date. Where are you taking me, then, Skyllon-san?"

Hoshi stared slowly from behind Sorano. Her friend was going on a date with some random scary person? "S-sorano-chan, but he's scary!" the exceed whimpered, pleading with her eyes.

"H-hoshi-chan, it would be rather rude though..." Sorano replied softly, "get to know some other mages, you'll learn more things! Besides, it's not as though this is anything serious, Hoshi-chan. Have you forgotten Litbell-sensei's meditation training? I can't feel anything, so don't you worry."

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 6th January 2016, 12:55 pm

(OOC:Pf-Pfft ;>.>)

Sebastian sighed softly as Sorano explained how he could get infected, but was still curious about why the letter mage cared to begin with, going out of her way to heal him. "We-well...you're right.." Sebastian said as he scratched his cheek with his index finger. He watched as Sorano used he solid script to heal his cuts, but didn't realize that it temporarily paralyzed her body, just assuming she was crouching down because Sebastian was still sitting. The white haired mage then shook his head as Sorano told him that he didn't need to apologize. Sebastian couldn't help but be apologetic, coming with his timid nature. When he has felt like he's wronged someone, he will be quick to apologize.

Then there was something that the Fairy Tail mage said that caught the Sinner off guard. "She was embarrassed?" Sebastian said quietly to himself before glancing at the girl. Could he be throwing her off on her meditation? She actually admitted to feeling an emotion. This both encouraged Sebastian, but also made him feel even more bad. What Sorano had just admitted oddly meant a lot to Sebastian. Perhaps there was a chance that...no, no. Sebastian shook his head, like she would ever. He was lucky enough to get a date from her, he shouldn't try to push it any further.

Sebastian looked at Sorano, starting to get confused as to why Sorano is still crouching like that. Just before he was about to ask, Sorano apologized about crouching like that, saying it was an after effect from the spell she used to heal him. "O-oh...I'm sorry. I didn't know Solid Script magic had spells like that." he said, chuckling to himself a little bit. He then looks back down at the ground after the script mage's comment about him talking like a legal mage. "I'm just speaking from my heart is all.." the Laughing Coffin mage said, blushing in embarrassment. He then poked his head back up, just realizing something. He has absolutely no idea where things are in this town. How on Earthland would he be able to find a place to take Sorano. He has only been here once on job. He saw that Hoshi was whispering to Sorano, but couldn't make out what they were saying although he was curious, he decided to no be nosey and trying to get into their business.

"Oh right...H-how about we just take a stroll around the town. Enjoy the sights maybe? Wh-whatever you like." he said with a shy smile on his face as he stood up, looking down at the still crouching mage. "O-Oh right..maybe I could just..." Sebastian hesitates a little but crouches back down and picks up the script mage without asking. He was amazingly strong considering he had to stay fit to survive all his life then get even more fit to do jobs for his guild. He held her in his arms as if he were a knight in shining armor saving a princess from a castle. It was the least he could do since it's pretty much his fault she froze up like this.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 6th January 2016, 11:20 pm

Sorano tried to nod at Sebastian's comment, forgetting for a second she couldn't move. As the effect slowly began to wear off, Sorano felt a hand on her back. Before she could figure out what was going on, she was being carried by the Laughing Coffin mage. "A-wha?" she squeaked slightly, surprised by the sudden movement. Hoshi covered her mouth in a fit of giggles at seeing her usually dignified friend in such a position.

"A-ah, S-skyllon-san!" she squeaked, feeling pretty weird up there. She was being carried. By a boy. Who wasn't related to her. Fighting to keep her emotions in control, Sorano could feel the power draining from her body from the spell's effects, and she could move again. However, it was pretty hard to get down when someone was carrying you in this way.

"Ah, Skyllon-san, would you mind setting me down? I can move now... And you shouldn't, ah, randomly pick up girls who you've only just met recently..." Sorano said coolly, trying to get out of her situation. She could feel people staring at them and whispering among themselves; before long the whole guild would know. She could already hear Hana's teasing singsong voice and Julius' obnoxious laughing, then Gamon's raised eyebrow.

Hoshi by now was dying of laughter, rolling around on the ground. "Sorano-chan, you look funny!" she burst out between laughs. It was rare to see the exceed so relaxed. However, it was near impossible to see Sorano loseher composure like she had a moment ago, and people were already gathering around them, gossiping about this new update.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 7th January 2016, 11:05 am

Sebastian walked a little with Sorano in his arms, snickering a little at the sudden squeaking noise she let out. He knew he shouldn't have laughed, but it just caught him by surprise. People were watching them, but the sinner mage ignored them. He didn't care what the others thought because he was just helping out a friend. Where this sudden burst of confidence came from, who knows.

That burst of confidence soon went away as soon as the script mage told him to set her down and that she could move, following up with a he shouldn't pick up random girls he has just met, which caused the white hair boy to stop in his tracks and fluster up, dropping the script mage on her butt by mistake. "U-uhh.." Sebastian just stood there, looking down at Sorano before looking at the crowd of people who began whispering to each other more and giving the poor sinner mage dirty looks. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" he said repeatedly while constantly bowing before crouching down to see if she was fine. She was right, he should've asked first before picking her up, but he thought it'd be the right thing to do and he may have sort of wanted to lift her up as well. "I-is anything broken?" he said, getting into her personal space. He then jumped back, just now realizing how close he was to her as his face began glowing red, causing the capsule to fall back out of his pocket, rolling towards Sorano, opening up to reveal and ancient manuscript with an unreadable text. Sebastian stared at the manuscript before looking back at Sorano, nervously. Oh great! If things couldn't have gotten worse, the present he was going to give to the script mage was now ruined.

He slowly tried to reach over to grab the manuscripts, but paused as he looked around at the people still watching us, causing him to freeze up again nervously. "Ehh..." This date surely was going absolutely nowhere.

OOC: Sorry if this one was short and also poorly made v.v

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 8th January 2016, 12:30 am

Or so he thought. Sorano was a mountain girl, and mountain girls didn't fall on their butts. Having spent a childhood climbing just about everything in sight and falling from the most precarious of places for fun, it was easy enough for the letter mage to land gracefully on the ground, only a little surprised.

As Sebastian bent close to her, trying to check if she was alright, Sorano sent another wave of calm through everyone nearby. "No, I'm fine, Skyllon-san, thank you for asking, however," she said coolly, politely ignoring his invasion of her personal space and his awkward jump back, as well as the crowd's murmurings. Even as she said that, however, she slipped into a short meditative reverie to check herself for injury and was satisfied with the results.

As she straightened quickly, her eyes caught on what had just come out of Sebastian's pocket. "Do you need it translated?" Sorano asked quickly, hoping to disinterest the crowd. She could see that Sebastian seemed to be pretty embarrassed, not only by his aura, too. She picked it up so it wouldn't get dirty, and looked uncertainly at Sebastian who was frozen in mid-move.

"We were going on a walk around town, yes, Skyllon-san?" Sorano asked calmly, taking over the situation. Slipping artificial disinterest into her shield, she hoped the crowd would disperse soon. She had always been uncomfortable around crowd's, even without emotions.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 8th January 2016, 4:28 pm

Sebastian slowly got himself back together. "I-it was suppose to be for y-you." he said, nervously as he looked down at the manuscripts. "I'm not sure what it says, but it seemed like something you'd like..maybe." he said, rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face. He really didn't know much about her, but tried his best to remember the things she did during their last meeting to try and determine what she may have liked. Even though that's not how he wanted to give her the present, he was still relieved that this happened because knowing this Laughing Coffin mage, he would probably have chickened out in trying to give her it himself or may have ended up almost losing it again.

Just as Sorano reminded the white haired boy about their date, people in the crowd began to slowly walk off, one by one as if they started to lose interest. "O-oh right...yes." Sebastian said, his voice sounding a little dull from the effect of Sorano's shield. Sebastian then squinted his eyes, blinking them a few times as he was trying to figure out why he felt so bored all of a sudden. After all that has happened, bored should be the last thing he's feeling. He shook his head, disregarding the feeling and stands up, brushing any dirt from his clothing. "Well, the crowd is gone it seems." the sinner mage said in relief as he began to walk. Sebastian took in the beautiful view of this town, the buildings brought a smile to his face. "This town really is cheerful." the mage said in a soft tone. He glanced over to Sorano and Hoshi then continued to look forward. "What do you two like to do? Ya know, if you don't mind me asking." he asked, without giving them eye contact. "We should get to know each other more. Or at least I think that's how this d-date thing works." Sebastian said, blushing a little after saying the word date.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 8th January 2016, 9:27 pm

OOC: Short postness))

Sorano nodded slightly, carefully packing the manuscript away in her bag. "Thank you very much, Skyllon-san. I appreciate it," she said, a little surprised. Few people ever gave her gifts, so this was quite new to her. She neatly reverted her emotions back to her cool emotionless self to stop the shield's power, and turned back to Sebastian as he began talking again.

"Yes, I wasn't quite used to the friendliness when I first came. Most places I go to are more hostile," Sorano said softly, thinking back to the many places she had traveled to, looking for a place to settle. Magnolia was by far the nicest place.

"Me? What I like to do?" Sorano asked, tilting her head to a side. She thought for a second. "Well, I suppose I enjoy most forms of art as well as reading," she answered. She realized, though, that now she never did that much art. After losing her emotion, much of her imagination and creativity seemed to have faded away as well. It may be sad, but the letter mage knew it was for the better.

"What do you like to do, Skyllon-san?"

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 8th January 2016, 10:06 pm

Sebastian smiled softly as Sorano accepted his gift. He kicked some pebbles out of the way, nearly tripping on one as he listened to the script mage talk about her experience in this town. He looked to her for a second as she claimed that most places she went to were hostile. Sebastian has also been to hostile places before finding Laughing Coffin, so he could understand what Sorano meant, maybe. "Yeah, the people here are really nice. They barely even know me, but they were so welcoming when I first came here, felt pretty nice actually." Sebastian said with a nod as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. He then glanced over to Sorano's hand, thinking about how it would be like to hold it. A soft smile came on his face just from the thought of it, but he didn't want to try, he'd be pushing his luck if he did.

Sebastian took his hands back out his pocket as he listened to the script mage talk about what she liked to do. The sinner mage made sure to listen closely so he could remember what she's saying and could possibly give her a better present. He already picked up that she liked to read from their previous encounter, but art was new to him. He raised his eyebrows in a bit of surprise, not expecting her to say something like that. Then again, she was a script mage, and script magic seems to be a form of art, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise.

She then asked the sinner mage what he liked to do. "Umm..well." Sebastian said as he thought about what he was going to say, placing his hand under his chin before putting it back down. "Does eating chocolate pudding count as something I'd like to do?" Sebastian said with a nervous smile on his face before shaking his head, chuckling a little. "Hmm, no maybe not." Sebastian said, placing his hand under his chin again. "Well, I like reading sci-fi manga, they are really awesome. Flying around in a space ship using advanced technology while meeting aliens, who wouldn't love that?" Sebastian said with a grin on his face before it went back to a soft smile. "I also love to train. I would normally do it to protect myself from anyone who wants to do me harm...but, now I have more reasons to train other than to protect myself." he said as he continued to smile softly while looking at the ground. "I can get stronger to protect those that I hold dear to me now, the guild, my "brother", and you." he said while nervously scratching his cheek with his index finger. Just the idea of being able to be of use to people who don't seem malevolent in nature is enough to satisfy this sinner mage.

"Hmm, we should find an art museum or something. Does this town have one? Or we could go eat." Sebastian said as he looked towards Sorano.

(OOC: Its fine : D)

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 8th January 2016, 11:39 pm

Sorano walked along beside Sebastian, feeling a slight breeze blow her hair back. It was a nice day for a walk, that was for sure. She noticed Sebastian glancing at her hand for some reason, with nervousness clouding his aura. What could that mean? However, he soon glanced away again, answering her question. As Sebastian began to talk, Sorano glanced back up at him again.

"Training, hm... That's reasonable," Sorano started, until Sebastian said the next part. "Ah, Skyllon-san, how am I someone you care for after only meeting me once before?" She would need to constantly see and interact with someone to care for them, and it was hard for her to trust easily, so she couldn't understand how the Laughing Coffin mage felt.

"Ah, it's fine, Skyllon-san, I don't love art museums, exactly..." Sorano added after Sebastian's next comment. To be completely honest, Sorano didn't like staying indoors. Growing up in as free and open a place as the Phoenix Mountains, Sorano found it hard to adapt to city life at times, and had instead moved to a small cabin a ways off from the guild, near Akane Beach. She would much rather stay outside. However, Sorano wasn't really all that hungry either, but it was better than some stuffy art museum.

"I'd rather stop to eat, Skyllon-san. I know a good bubble tea place near here, Magnolia really brews a unique bubble tea,"
    she said finally, glancing at him to gauge his reaction. She hoped he liked the unique drink she had fallen in love with on one particular travel. Just think of bubble tea as Sebastian's chocolate pudding for Sorano.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 9th January 2016, 6:05 pm

"Well, you were nice to me, and you said yes to the date. So of course you are someone I care for." Sebastian declared with a grin. He could sometimes be easy to trust others fast, which has got him into a fair share of trouble in the past. He had a feeling that it would be different this time though. Sebastian nodded to some citizens who walked past them, waving. He still couldn't get over the fact of how friendly this town was. Sebastian looked up to the clear sky, putting his hand above his eyes as shade due to the sun light being so bright.

Sebastian gave Sorano a puzzled look as she said she didn't like art museums that much. Maybe she was into some other form of art, he thought to himself. Then again, she is a Fairy Tail mage, so something like an art museum may not be her cup of tea. All of this thinking about art museums has brought back memories of the sinner mage's trip to the Oak Town museum, where he saw a display on different types of daggers, some of them belonging to legendary mages. Sebastian then began to daydream, wondering what it would be like to have his own dagger branded at the museum for all to see, so all could admire his legendary achievements.

Sebastian didn't completely catch what Sorano said due to his daydreaming, but snapped out of it when he heard bubble tea. "B-bubble...tea?" Sebastian said in a wondering tone as his mind began to drift off again, thinking about a tea cup with bubbles flying out of it. Sebastian quickly shook his head, snapping back out of his trance before looking at Sorano. "I've never had tea at all." the sinner mage said as he scratched his cheek with his index finger. Sebastian has never drunk anything but water for as long as he could remember. He was never all that interested in drinks, just food...mainly chocolate pudding.

"Sure. Lets try out this tea." Sebastian said with a smile on his face, but was a bit worried that he may not like the tea.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 10th January 2016, 1:01 am

OOC: When you're Taiwanese, you know everything about bubble tea xD Sorano is to bubble tea as Sebastian is to chocolate pudding))

Sorano tilted her head to one side. For someone so nervous all the time, Sebastian sure trusted people fast. For some reason, she felt she might be able to trust him as well. He didn't have that abnormal niceness and innocence of Ivy Kissos, or the shifty constantly alertful feeling she got around Speculo. He seemed... He was probably the closest she could get to a Fairy Tail mage who wasn't in Fairy Tail, to put it in a sense. Of course, he was probably surviving with his past clinging to him like most mages did, but he was living life the way people she knew and trusted did, making him a little more trustable than many other mages she'd met before.

Sorano frowned at him. "No tea before? It's not as if it's rare or expensive or anything, at least not most types..." she muttered, but shook her head quickly and led him over to a small cafe which sold handmade bubble tea. "Bubble tea is well known for the black sugar tapioca, or boba in the usual milk tea. However, after many years of experimentation, different shops have made their own versions, such as boba in lemon tea, or pudding and grass jelly bubble tea. This shop has almost all those choices, so take your pick. I can pay, Fairy Tail gets a discount," Sorano said, feeling the habitual lifting of the corners of her mouth in a grin. Though to almost anyone she'd look to be genuinely smiling, her eyes were still cold and unfeeling.

"I'll have a classic bubble tea, please, and Hoshi will have a grass jelly lemon tea," Sorano told the person behind the counter, and turned to Sebastian for his choice. "If you can't get used to it... We can go somewhere else..."

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 11th January 2016, 11:20 am

"Well..I never paid much attention to any drink other than water." as they walked towards a small café. "I was told that water was the only drink needed for survival." Sebastian said with a nervous smile on his face as they walked into the small café. The café had a peaceful and gave you the feeling like you were right at home, which felt odd to Sebastian since he has never truly had a home. Some customers can be seen sitting down here and there, talking amongst each other while drinking tea.

The sinner mage smelt the air, which was filled with different types of tea scents which were all foreign to the white haired boy as he listened to Sorano talk about different versions of tea. Then that's when it happened, Sebastian heard the magic words that completely grabbed his attention. "P-pudding?" Sebastian repeated as he looked at Sorano, trying to hold in his smile. Tea with pudding in it? Is what he thought to himself, ignoring what else was in that tea and also ignoring what type of pudding it would be if it's even actual pudding that is being put in it. When Sebastian hears the word "pudding" he will automatically assume that they are talking about the almighty chocolate pudding.

Sebastian then quickly shook his head, snapping out of his usual trance. "N-no. Allow me to pay for all of us...it is a date after all, so I should be the one to pay...right?" Sebastian said to the script mage, looking at her, wiping a little bit of drool from the side of his mouth from thinking about the pudding. If you were to look Sebastian in the eyes, you could've sworn there were stars in there. Sebastian then brought his attention towards the cashier. "I would like to buy some pudding!....I mean pudding tea?" Sebastian looked back to Sorano, a bit confused about if he said it right.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 11th January 2016, 11:33 pm

Sorano started a little as she saw the sudden flash in the other mage's aura. She rubbed her eyes quickly, having gotten used to all the old emotions the Laughing Coffin mage had shown, so this new one, one of ecstasy was odd to her. Listening to him say 'pudding', she immediately understood what this was all about. He had been eating pudding when she met him... It seemed to be a food he liked.

When he offered to pay for it again, in her mind Sorano had multiple voices shrieking at her. Her manners teacher yelled that if someone's paid for you once, you have to pay the next time. The girls from the academy said that if the guy wanted to pay, let them, while Anna just said that whatever made more sense was better. She trusted Anna most.

"No, Skyllon-san, it is most polite of you to offer, but wouldn't it save jewel if I paid? It saves money, besides, you paid last time," Sorano said calmly, reaching into her bag for the jewel. She slapped it on the counter, and opened the slit cut into her sleeve. One of her proudest things, the mark of Fairy Tail was imprinted in dark blue on her shoulder was revealed, and the cashier quickly nodded, giving them a discount.

Taking her drink to a seat, she began to sip the bubble tea. She sighed and smiled, chewing on the tapioca. At her side, Hoshi had a mouth full of them, chewing vigorously. Sorano glanced sideways towards Sebastian, wanting to see his reaction. The pudding in the milk tea was cut up egg pudding, nowhere close to chocolate

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 12th January 2016, 11:57 am

Sebastian watched as Sorano paid for the tea for them. He sighed softly, getting this feeling that it wasn't right for him to not pay. He then watched as the script mage showed the cashier her Fairy Tail tattoo. He was amazed at how popular this Fairy Tail guild was in this town, even to the point of being able to get discounts just from being a part of that guild. It didn't even seem like it was out of fear, just simple respect. "Th-thank you, Sorano." he said, bowing a little with a small smile on his face.

The white haired mage grabbed his cup of tea and sat in the seat in front of Sorano's He watched as Sorano took a sip of her tea and smiled as it looked like she was chewing on something. She seemed to have gotten happy from the tea, the same way he would to chocolate pudding. It brought a small smile to the sinner mage's face as he watched the two happily consume their tea. Sebastian then looked down at his tea, inspecting it, being unaware of the script mage's glance. Sebastian sniffed the tea, frowning a little at the lack of chocolate pudding in the scent.

Sebastian didn't give up on it. He simply thought that the smell was being blocked by the other ingredients of the tea. Sebastian then picked up the cup and inspected the tea more while closing his eyes before taking the sip. As soon as the tea met the tip of his tongue, the Laughing Coffin mage's eyes opened wide. Sebastian placed the cup down on the table and looked at Sorano. "This isn't chocolate pudding at all isn't it?" Sebastian said, almost as if he was upset about the taste of the tea. But then he suddenly picked the cup back up and started chugging the tea down, ignoring how hot it was. He placed the empty cup down and took a deep breathe since he drank the entire cup without break.

He smiled at Sorano for a few seconds before falling to the ground from his throat burning, just now feeling the effect from chugging down a whole cup of hot tea, creating a scene.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 12th January 2016, 11:57 pm

OOC: Just gonna go along with your post, I guess I'll just imagine you gave yourself a brain freeze or something xD))

Sorano watched as he looked a little disappointed when realizing it wasn't chocolate pudding. "Of course it isn't chocolate, that would take away the tea flavor," Sorano said, frowning. She watched as he quickly chugged it all down, looking a little concerned. "Ah, um, S-skyllon-san?" the letter mage stuttered, wondering what had come over the older mage. "Y-you might not wanna..." She trailed off as Sebastian turned and smiled at her cheerfully.

And then he fell. Yelling a little bit in natural habit at his fall, Sorano neatly slipped down from her seat to check on the poor mage. His date wasn't going very well, was it? She felt for pulse: good, pallor: not too bad, any outside injuries? Eh, he might get a bit of bruising but it seemed nothing too bad had happened. Sorano sighed, debating using Solid Script Heal, but changed her mind, thinking that there were so many drawbacks to the spell, and Sebastian didn't seem too badly hurt.

"Oy, Skyllon-san, are you going to spend all your days falling on the ground?" she said tiredly, pulling a magical ice pack from her seemingly bottomless bag. It seemed to be something that happened often to him. "Perhaps you should wear some type of padding underneath your clothes now, or have something prepared for whenever you fall. If something happens often, you should always be prepared for it."

She held out a hand to help him up, hoping he hadn't managed to knock himself out.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 14th January 2016, 2:31 pm

Sebastian clenched his head as he rolled around the floor a little. He was instead getting a brain freeze, not a burning throat as he thought before. I guess all of the things he heard about tea only being boiling hot has effected his mind, making him think he ingested a boiling hot cup of tea.

Sebastian glanced up to Sorano, his face full of bruises as usual. "I-I kind of already live my life like that." he said softly to the script mage with a small chuckle before saying "ow" as it was hurt to laugh for some reason. Sebastian then shook his head lightly as Sorano advised him to wear some paddings under his clothing. "N-no. I'm actually getting use to it. You have no idea how many times this has happened to me." he said with a small smile on his face, trying to show the script mage that all was fine despite the bruises and ice pack on his face, showing that it wasn't.

He stopped smiling as soon as he saw Sorano's hand reaching out to the sinner mage. It caught the white haired boy off guard, causing him to blush lightly. He then had a flashback about wanting to hold her hand earlier as they were walking. Could this finally be his chance? Sebastian slowly began to reach for her hand. He was going to do it. He was going to hold the young script mages hand. His heart began racing just at the idea of being able to hold the hand of someone as beautiful as her. What the heck was this feeling? Sebastian had a similar feeling like this when he first met her and when he asked her on a date, but he still couldn't wrap his head around it.

As his fingers were inches away from Sorano's suddenly a heavy set guy pushed some of the crowd who were around the two mages away and picked up the down Laughing Coffin Mage, yelling that he claimed to know cpr. Suddenly the guy wrapped his mouth around Sebastian's, his breathe smelling of garlic and cheesy chips, causing the poor white haired boy to twitch and flail, trying to get away from his "savior".

(OOC: Sorry if this isn't good v.v Still got that stuff on my mind)

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 3:03 am