Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pleasure to meet you all

Scapegoat
    Scapegoat

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pleasure to meet you all Empty Pleasure to meet you all

Post by Scapegoat 27th December 2015, 4:25 pm

I've never been great at casual random greetings towards strangers, so you'll have to excuse me if the quality of this all isn't to your liking. In any case, Scapegoat is the name of my choosing, and I look forward to becoming acquainted with most, if not all of you. Feel free to send me a PM if you wish to further get to know me, or don't if you secretly detest me after this simple introduction.
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Pleasure to meet you all Empty Re: Pleasure to meet you all

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 27th December 2015, 4:36 pm

Hey man! Welcome to Sabertooth FTRP! I hope you join Sabertooth come over to the chatbox soon to get to know other people here a little better. Just about everyone here is very kind, and will help you with any questions you may have. Looking forward to RPing with you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pleasure to meet you all ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 27th December 2015, 6:19 pm

Welcome to FT-RP! If you got any questions about anything feel free to hop into the Cbox plenty of folk will be willing to lend you a hand in any matter the troubleshoo be willing to lend you a hand no matter the trouble

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pleasure to meet you all Gvf4gD8

Post by Guest 27th December 2015, 6:36 pm

Hello! Welcome to FTRP. Don't be afraid to message me any questions you have. ^^
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 27th December 2015, 9:59 pm

Hey, welcome random stranger! In fact, your post was correct, I do hate you already xD no jk
    Welp, welcome to FTRP, hope you enjoy your time here. Pop by in the cbox whenever you have a question or want to know somebody, we don't bite! Except for the hybrid species that is

By the way, Fairy Tail's the to-go guild

Pleasure to meet you all B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Solar Flare:Shining Eclipse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 27th December 2015, 10:44 pm

Hello and welcome to the site. Hope we will get to rp one day ^^

Pleasure to meet you all MSCcge0
                                 Pleasure to meet you all DuKRt8V
    Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Solar Flare: Shining Eclipse
    Sebastian's Bank
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 28th December 2015, 12:28 am

Finally, the perfect scapegoat! Err...I mean welcome!

Mydas
    Mydas

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Priory Of Wyrm
    Mentor : Acnologia
    Experience : 5,50,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mydas 28th December 2015, 2:28 am

Welcome to the site, if you're looking for a guild Lamia Scale will happily welcome you. If you're looking for RP partners, quite a few members on site are willing to perform missions or socials with just about anyone.

Pleasure to meet you all 2cysax0
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 28th December 2015, 4:58 am

Hello and welcome, have fun in FTRP. Feel free to PM me if you wanna rp together. I hate rping solo.

Pleasure to meet you all Gokude10
    Pleasure to meet you all Tumblr10

The Emotions:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:44 pm