Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana)

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana) Empty Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana)

Post by Cr1tikal 13th December 2015, 11:35 pm

What was this feeling? Why was she so nervous about this all of a sudden? At first the young woman had thought she would be find naked as usual. But as she thought about Mao she realized that the woman's reflection in the mirror had turned a red color on her face, and decided she would instead wear the 'One Piece' they had found on their last job together. Looking back at her tails made her feel really bad about herself. The poor things were not taken care of properly. Her fur on them was dirt-speckled and tangled where she had missed on keeping what minimal care she could manage on them. It was just so hard to do! She couldn't fit inside of a shower, nor a proper bathtub, so had resorted to using rags and the like; which took ages to do as well.

Once getting dressed, Aiyana headed out towards the hot spring. It was there they had agreed to meet, after all, and this time of night no one really would be there; as most were sleeping in preparation for jobs the next morning. The nine tailed fox wondered what Mao would be wearing. It was probably something very modest, even more so than Aiyana was right now. That thought worried the female as well. What if her friend thought what she was wearing was too revealing? Why did it make a difference? Dammit! Why was she so confused right now? She had been fine touching the girl's tail and nibbling on her ear before and now she couldn't even bear to think about being bare around her?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana) MQNhOUw

Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana) Empty Re: Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana)

Post by Chesha 14th December 2015, 3:27 am

A sigh of relief escaped: she’d found it. ’I haven’t worn this since I taught that child how to swim.’ The family had been so happy since the boy adored his father and looked up to him so, yet lacked the time to teach him personally. Thus the garments became a bit buried in their lack of use over time, one of many gifts from….she couldn’t quite place the name, knowing inherently that she hadn’t bought it, but the thought troubled her for only a second. ’No, I don’t have time for this…I’ll find a way to remember but…first…’

Mao winced, recalling the somewhat sorry state of her guildmate’s – and apparent friend – tails had been in on their last job. Her skills too were found lacking, but Mao figured that would come with a bit of time, practice, and teaching. However first things first: proper care. If they remained ignored (at least in some respects) then the woman might have a hard time fully accepting them as Mao knew the body wasn’t originally her’s, and without acceptance she couldn’t come to use them properly. ’But if they shine beautifully then at least that’ll help with a more positive mindset!’

Double checking the ties of the top Mao nodded to herself, eager to help…and besides it’d been a bit since she last soaked in the warm, comforting waters. Dealing with a soggy tail could be a nuisance so the woman often kept such things as more of a “pampering herself” type of thing.

Spying the other woman already at the baths, Mao apologized, ”I’m sorry, I only use it once in a while so I couldn’t find my swimsuit. I hope you weren’t waiting long.” She set the little caddy of soaps and shampoos down to hang up her large towel, turning her back to Aiyana for a moment. The little pair of black swim shorts that clung to her body revealed a small ribbon on the back tied into a bow atop her tail, the bottoms specially ordered. The bikini tied behind her back in two places, the bottom merely double knotted while the one resting behind her neck matched the bow. Even though it still felt a bit like wearing underwear to Mao, she enjoyed the striped pattern of the top, the dark blue matching her hair as it alternated with white.

Turning back about Mao clapped her hands, a small smile in place, ”First things first: we need to soak those tails! It’s always good to figure out how thick the fur coating is since some hair types can take longer than others, as well as the level of dirt and grime.” She winced a little, a bit of pity for the girl’s current condition intermixed with worry of offending her and she hastened to add in her usual panicked fashion, ”Cause I mean!...Well you know, not every job is a clean one! Though…not every job will require a bath…and it’ll be good to determine how much care each tail requires too…cause we’ll also figure out smaller, more maintenance-based routines for you too, I promise! Err let’s just go in.” Finally she cut herself off from rambling too much more, gingerly testing the water before sitting inside the expansive bathtub with a pleased sigh. She looked forward to soaking in the actual hot springs after, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy this bath too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana) Empty Re: Grooming the Ace (Private: Mao/Aiyana)

Post by Cr1tikal 15th December 2015, 2:00 am

It appeared she was the first to make it to the hot springs. Mao was nowhere in site, though Aiyana had shown up quite early, so the nine tailed fox had slowly put her feet into the pleasantly warm water of the tub that was for cleaning off before the springs could be used. Plenty of towels had been laid off to the side, as she knew not how many she would need for that much fur, before she did so; not wanting to have too little and ending up getting water all over the place where it was not wanted. It wasn't long after leaning back against the ground that she could hear footsteps of another coming her way. Ears would perk up slightly as she sat up a bit to look over; the vision of Mao making her a bit happier than usual.

"No, no! It's fine. I showed up a bit early, wasn't sure how today was going to be."

Aiyana said this as Mao turned around to set her items down, allowing the fox girl to see the entire, well dressed, girl that was going to be helping her learn the job of cleaning her tails. Mao was as beautiful as always, but she still felt off about eyeing her as she did with everyone like usual. The young woman managed to keep herself from blushing as she listened to the other girl begin to talk about the cleansing process. The level of cute her tutor hit made her giggle as she listened to the backpedaling that was nowhere near needed to be done. After a bit the girl gave up as the two slowly entered the warm water. The feel of the warm water across her whole body was a warm welcome, especially on her tail that hadn't really felt this way since the quick wash they had received what seemed like ages ago.

The celestial spirit would then turn to her teacher, mouth open to speak, before realizing she was at a loss for words; for once. Looking down and to her left, Aiyana twirled a bit of her hair in her left index finger as she slowly spoke up. "So...uh...thanks for volunteering to do this. I...really appreciate it Mao." The words felt awkward, but her mind couldn't think of anything else to say other than her appreciation and thanks for the one before her.

Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 15th December 2015, 2:32 am

Oh good she hadn’t been at all upset over the blunder, or at least let it ghost over her without comment. As she finally calmed down from her momentary spaz Mao’s ears twitched and eyes opened to stare at Aiyana. Smiling Mao replied, ”Oh it’s no worries, adjusting must be difficult so if I can at least help make it a bit more comfortable then all the better, besides I’m sure they’ll look fantastic once we get them cleaned up. After this it’ll mostly be maintaining by brushing and occasionally a bit of squirt bottle usage. I think the main issue is just that you have…so many…” Staring at them Mao’s head tilted a bit, momentarily entranced by the waving of the fur beneath the water before shaking herself free.

Reaching over the side she scooted the little caddy closer and grabbed a purple bottle, again briefly considering the sheer number of tails. ”If you like I can help you with the lathering, if you’re fine with me touching your tails. If you’re uncomfortable with it that’s perfectly fine, and we’re not in a rush anyhow.” Her voice remained it’s gentle, pleasant tune as she offered both her services and the shampoo bottle to the woman. If nothing else Mao figured it’d be easier to help at least this time, but also understood how annoying it could be for someone to touch without at least asking first – strangers often seemed to do that with her as if the woman were little more than another stray.

”Oh, this one’s meant more for tails, but I also have my regular shampoo and soap if you wanted to borrow them. I also found another hair dryer so we can simply blow dry our tails: it’s faster than air and it feels really good while brushing them!” She giggled a bit, already excited for after the hot springs now: it really had been too long since she’d gone through the whole routine.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 15th December 2015, 10:16 pm

Mao was definitely right about the difficulty in adjusting to something so new. The woman had been lucky to be found by the monkey boy that had helped teach her how to even control her tails. Had that not happened she may have ended up a dirty, scared, hermit with no one to turn to. "Yeah, it's been pretty hard dealing with so many..." The celestial spirit's sentence trailed off when she realized Mao wasn't hearing what she was saying, the other woman entranced by Aiyana's tails as the fur moved about in the water. The way her head tilted as she did so was adorable, though the young woman made sure not to make it obvious that she was staring right at her friend.

A slight blush actually warmed her face as Mao asked to help with lathering her tails. Normally she would have just said yes, but this felt different. It was Mao, not any random person, and Mao was normally the quiet and reserved one. Taking the bottle, Aiyana spoke up so as to not look stupid. "I'd love it if you could help. This many tails would take forever if I did it just off of you telling me what to do. I learn a lot better by watching while doing at the same time."

Mao mentioned the soap being for her tails, and that she had shampoo and soap if the other woman wished to use it as well. The blow drying of tails sounded nice, especially when Mao got excited about how good it felt to brush them at the same time. Then Mao made an excited giggle, one Aiyana was unsure as to what it was about. It was probably about the hot springs, but a part of her mind nagged that it could have been something she did instead. "Well...shall we get started then? I'm sure you're ready to get into the hot springs sooner rather than later."

Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 16th December 2015, 12:56 am

”Ah, good point, sorry,” Mao nodded, unable to help apologizing as she turned towards Aiyana’s right side and gently extracted one of the tails from the bundle underwater. Already the warm water worked wonders, the smooth and wet fur looking cleaner, but a nice shampoo job would help remove any remaining dirt and help give it a proper sheen. Momentarily taking the bottle back she squeezed a line out onto the limb before giving it back to Aiyana. ”So it depends how deep of a clean you want to go as sometimes it might be a bit more surface-based dirt, but this time we should do deep to help keep the fur healthy, so you’ll want to do circles, not unlike when you wash your hair.”

Mao kept the rotations gentle, not wanting to potentially jar Aiyana since sometimes going against the grain could be uncomfortable. However to help augment it she used her nails to gently scratch the skin lightly, careful to make sure she worked around the entire tail. ’Hmm I wonder how light they’ll be when we’re done?’ Would it be a very light gray? Perhaps an off white, or maybe they were actually pure white? A small tune entered her mind, the woman starting to hum it as she rinsed the tail and then slightly moved it to the side as she reached for another and repeated the process.

”Tell me if anything feels uncomfortable and I’ll adjust. It’s really not that different from washing your hair, just slightly different texture and doesn’t require it as often. I bet they’ll be nice and soft when we’re done!” This felt…nice in a strange way. If Mao had to describe it she might’ve been at a loss, but she at least knew it was nice to spend time grooming with someone. Though as she thought about it a small blush bloomed, ’Though grooming’s usually such a personal thing. Oh gods, what if I’m overstepping my bounds?!’ She reached for the next one, setting aside the second completed tail whilst trying not to panic. Besides if Aiyana was uncomfortable with this, she’d speak up, right?

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 16th December 2015, 10:58 am

Aiyana wanted to tell her she didn't need to be sorry. she really did. But the fact of the matter was Mao would never stop saying it if she did so. Before she could finish debating whether to say something, Mao picked up one of her tails from the water and, after taking the bottle from the near frozen celestial spirit, began telling the fox featured woman about how to wash the fur to keep it as clean and healthy as possible.

The difference in feeling between touching your own tail, and someone else doing so, was quite drastic. Aiyana almost yipped as a wave pleasure rolled over her body as the dirty, unwashed and untreated, tail felt the gentle scracthes of the other woman's nails against the skin. A deep breath would be made as she picked up one of her own tails, starting from the left side. The shampoo did wonders for the fur, the dirt washing out quite easily to reveal a pure white that would be the envy of many who wished for a tail so fine looking.

"It~It's fine. Just feels a lot better than I expected it to feel." Words came out with an almost blissful voice. It had been a long time since her tails had actually been fully clean, and never had they been treated like this. THIS she could get used to! After finishing the first of her tails, Mao having already finished two, Aiyana grabbed a second while wondering if she should inquire about helping the woman out with her tails as well. 'No, she might freeze up like how she did at the modeling shoot a long time past. Don't want to drown her like that...' At least, once they were all washed up, they could enjoy the hot springs in silence; right?

Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 16th December 2015, 9:46 pm

It felt rather satisfying to watch as they started to sheen a bit, even through the water Mao could see the improvement. She had to focus on that rather than how intimate this could be, sure that she hadn’t bathed with anyone before…at least no one aside for her sister surely, and maybe those times Nocshanks needed his mane washed. But this was neither Chesha nor Nocshanks, the reminder making Mao more and more self-conscious about simply washing…someone else’s…tails…so easily…’Maybe the water’s a bit too hot?’ Her cheeks felt aflame as she more slowly scrubbed the third tail, particularly working through a tenacious bit of grime until it finally released its grip.

Hearing the minor quivering in Aiyana’s voice, just for that moment caused another mixture of doubt and nervousness in the girl however, her tail swishing a bit beneath the water in an absentminded intent to relieve the anxiety. ’Well at least it’s good…right? Sorta like going to a salon….’ That’s what she convinced herself of as she rinsed the third tail beneath the water, the shampoo suds fizzling away until nothing was left but a white tail beneath the warm waters, the fur wavering about with the gentle currents.

”Ah…” as she let go finally the woman hesitated towards picking up a fourth tail, ”Umm…well…you get the idea, right? I mean, I can still help! I just…I just might wash mine too, to get it out of the way…urm…” Turning away from Ai a little so she wouldn’t accidentally splash or smack her with the oversized limb, Mao curled it around to start at the tips since washing it could be a slight hassle if only for its size. Besides she didn’t want Ai to catch her blushing and worry the girl might be about to faint.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 17th December 2015, 12:51 am

Her tails were coming along beautifully, the first two tails Mao cleaned almost shimmering by the time she was done with them. Aiyana had cleaned one and moved onto the second one when Mao picked up her third tail from the right. And she had thought the other two tails were sensual to touch! No, this wasn't good! Not. One. Bit. It had been fine at first, Mao just picking up the tail had only felt like the others. But as nails scratched gently up the pressure grew unbearable. Holding in the moans was the hardest part. If Mao knew exactly what she had done there would be no end to her embarrassment and shame she would feel!

A flood of relief filled her when Mao mentioned cleaning her own tails before doing more of Aiyana's; though that didn't relieve the itch she now needed to scratch! 'Well, she didn't really mind touching my tails. Maybe helping clean hers will calm down me and my body...' The idea seemed great, at least in her mind, as she watched Mao turn around and begin cleaning the tips of her tails. Looking down, the celestial vixen's eyes met the base of the other woman's tails. Mind set on helping, shampoo met hands before fingers were following the lead of the one who mentioned what to do. Surely it would be all right...right?

Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 17th December 2015, 1:22 am

Things were going just fine, she’d finished all three tips and was about to move onto the main body, more comfortable cleaning her tail when a jolt jumped through Mao. The reaction happened immediately as she sat ramrod straight, the hair on her tail standing up along the base where the fur remained short and the rest too weighed down by water. Even as the woman’s hands slackened her tail remained in the same spot, the muscles all locking up from the sudden sensation that raced through her body. People had touched her tail, but never so close to her back so it caught her completely off-guard.

She continued to stay stock still as the other woman’s hands lathered the area up, yet Mao couldn’t help an escaped gasped and tried to bite her lip to cease further sounds. It didn’t go on too long at least – though a part of the rabbit-eared girl’s mind cried out for it not too – and Mao’s shaky voice meekly echoing in the bathing area, ”A-ah…urm…n-not there, it’s a bit…sensitive.” She usually reached that area with a scrub brush, the nice scratchy sensation pleasant to an otherwise hard to reach area. It was hard to imagine the place could be sensitive in another way.

Desperately Mao wanted to continue nonchalantly but it was hard to untighten the muscles in her hands as they’d grasped onto the fur of her tail, the girl submerging it and watching as the shampoo slowly dissolved. ’Oh gods I hope I didn’t scare her…’ she worried, wanting to reassure Aiyana and yet unable to find her voice under the intense heat her face now suffered, vocal cords restrained by embarrassment.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 17th December 2015, 2:37 am

Her gently touch and rubbing of the tail brought the hair on it to stand up straight even as her body did the same. Too distracted by her own bodies urges to do more than what she was doing right now, Aiyana continued cleaning the frozen woman's tail until she was happy with how the spot looked, before hearing the shaky voice warn her a bit too late about it being a sensitive spot.

Wide eyes would look at the girl before her, the stiffened body before her more beautiful than most she had come across. If Mao was worried about scaring Aiyana away she need not worry, her reaction just caused her to lightly turn the other woman to look directly into her eyes; the other blushing greatly. The embarrassment meant little to Aiyana as she went in for a kiss; one that was quickly met by the other woman without a moment's thought.

An Hour Later

That had been...interesting. She had never felt that way about anyone, and one look at Mao would make her heart flutter. Not over what had happened, but just by knowing she was there. Her stare would hold on the other girl as she leaned into her a bit as they sat in the hot springs. She was afraid to stand up, lets wobbly at the thought of even doing so with what had happened over the duration of time passed.

"Mao...thank you for everything. You mean a lot to me, even if you don't remember everything we've done and been through. I...I hope today doesn't ruin things between us...I don't want it to ever end." They were the most heartfelt words she ever felt saying. Her parents, whom she had run away from to become a mage in the beginning, would be quite disappointed at that fact. Not that she cared for their judgment. All that mattered now was what Mao felt here and now. Had Aiyana said too much too soon? She was always the open and honest one, but that was also a downfall when with someone such as Mao; who tended not to see the whole picture many of times.

Chesha
    Chesha

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 17th December 2015, 3:07 am

Sleep constantly seemed like such a good idea, but one that Mao knew better than to fall prey to at this time. Now wasn’t particularly a good time to drown after all, but between everything else and the very pleasant and soothing heat it remained tantalizing as she closed her eyes and sighed in bliss. Feeling the other presence came closer another small sigh slipped out as she leaned against the other woman, letting her head rest on her shoulder. Feeling the warmth emanating from her was curiously far more comforting than the supposed rejuvenating powers of a hot springs.

As fox woman next to her spoke Mao’s ears twitched, indicating she was listening even if she didn’t quite understand. Had she done something that required thanks? Recalling the missing memories dampened her mood slightly, curious what was missing and how it might’ve changed things. ’No…if we were mates before, she would’ve told me…? Though…I suppose if one forgot, it wouldn’t be wise to try to claim such only to have them rebuke it…’ Lazy eyes watched as she moved her pronged tail through the water, lying it atop a couple of Aiyana’s and letting their swaying fur mesh.

The more she thought about it though the more she worried about a few things. Aiyana not wanting things to end came with some relief, and there’d be no cure for the worry of forgetting this either, not until some other things were settled in regards to her sisters…but it reaffirmed her resolve to find one. A small frown marred her face, lower lip puffing out a bit in worry as she watched their tails underwater, ”Aiyana….were we mates before my memories were altered? Or…did we become mates today?” Unable to help herself, seeking some form of comfort her hand sought out Ai’s, lacing their fingers, ”At least…I consider you my mate….and I’ll do whatever I can to not forget that…” Unconsciously Mao nuzzled the dark haired woman’s shoulder as she said it, vocalizing her affection as the only way she knew how.

Last edited by Mao on 17th December 2015, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 17th December 2015, 3:27 am

A small sigh from Mao would reach her as Aiyana's lean into her was met with a head on her shoulder. Ears would twitch, showing that she was actually hearing her words, as tails touched her own. The feeling of fur on fur was comforting as they stayed so close, a good memory for the two to have. It stayed quiet for quite a while, the other woman seeming to be thinking about something for a while before a worried voice reached her ears. Mao proceeded to ask about what they had been before, and ask a question that made her heart skip more than a single beat. A set of fingers laced together with hers as more words were spoken, ones that brought tears to her eyes that proved impossible to keep back as a dark haired head nuzzled her shoulder.

While Mao did not have a way with words, her actions proved more than any speech could give. What she said was more heartfelt than most would realize, even with how serious both were with what they said. Giving her throat a few moments to open up, the celestial spirit spoke up so she could respond to what had been said, fingers closing comfortingly with Mao's as she leaned her own head against her mates. Before...we were really good friends. We did a lot together, and hope that one day we can recover those beautiful moments we had together. I...I'm so glad to hear words I used to fear. I never thought I would hear the word mate and not run away from it." A single, unsure, swallow was made as she tried to think of the right words to say. "Yes, we became mates today. And I intend to make sure no one keeps from stopping that."

Her free hand would leave the warmth of the water to brush the hair from Mao's face before reaching lightly for her chin before gently guiding her into a more heartfelt kiss; nothing like the lust filled ones from before.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:31 pm