Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pure Awkwardness (Private)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Pure Awkwardness (Private) Empty Pure Awkwardness (Private)

Post by ivyleaf33 13th December 2015, 10:26 pm

Mу нєαят ιѕ cαgє∂ ιη ιcє

Sorano walked down the streets of Rose Garden, gazing into shop windows and inspecting goods on outdoor stands. The busy mage city was always filled with new surprises and useful items of all types. They had come here once before, the mage and the exceed, but it was just as amazing an experience as the first time. With each step they took, the street tiles flashed different colors, leaving a fading trail of blue tiles behind them as they walked. This would definitely come to be a favorite place to relax for Sorano and Hoshi.

Usually very efficient, active mages of the well-known legal guild of Fairy Tail, today the girls were treating themselves to a day off. They didn't have many of these, so they treasured each and every one. In Sorano's case, this meant books and art supplies had been scribbled onto a shopping list, and off to Rose Garden they went. For Hoshi, this meant going somewhere non-scary for a change, which also meant Rose Garden. Win-win for both, right?

Sorano stopped at a book stall, her eyes darting happily over hundreds of thick tomes encased in protective magic as was typical of a Rose Garden product. Purchasing a few, she headed over to a nearby cafe, ordered flavor-changing bubble tea, and began to read at an astonishing rate. Within around twenty minutes, she had finished a four-inch thick tome in an ancient cipher, while Hoshi napped beside her, happy to be safe.

Aη∂ συт σƒ тнє αѕнєѕ ǀ яιѕє

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 14th December 2015, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pure Awkwardness (Private) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Solar Flare:Shining Eclipse
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pure Awkwardness (Private) Empty Re: Pure Awkwardness (Private)

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 13th December 2015, 11:04 pm

Rose Garden! A magical town full of different types of people, and pretty unique features, such as it's lacrima powered lights. Sebastian, a young white haired mage was walking down a sidewalk, holding a plastic bag that contained a manga. It was a new chapter of his favorite science fiction manga. He had on a black long sleeve shirt with black pants and brown boots. He had a cheerful expression on his face, swaying his bag back and fourth seeming that he was very eager to read it.

"I still can't believe that this is the only town that sells this manga." The eager mage said to himself in a quiet, but impatient tone. While walking by, Sebastian noticed a young girl and her exceed at a book stall eyeing some thick tomes. The girl appeared to be about Sebastian's age, but was giving off magical energy that was stronger than his own. He couldn't help but to keep looking at her as he continued to walk, even almost bumping into a couple of people. The poor mage even almost missed his destination, walking a few feet from it before coming to his senses and turning around. "Hmm, I have to stop doing that." the timid mage said to himself as he scratched his cheek with his index finger, is face giving off an embarrassed expression as he walked into his destination, the café. Sebastian ordered a small cup of chocolate pudding, and took a seat at a table by a window, away from others.

He then took the manga out of the bag, putting a spoonful of pudding in his mouth before opening the book. Before he could begin reading, he noticed the same girl from before has just walked in with her exceed and a thick looking tome. From time to time, Sebastian would take a peek at the mystery girl while also reading his manga. It was just something about her that caught the timid mage's attention. He then realized that the other mage had just finished that very tome she walked in, in about twenty minutes. Sebastian raised an eye brow, as he was impressed wit h how fast she read it. If it were him reading it, it would've taken him way longer. "Wow, she must be very smart." he said before looking back down towards his manga, half way into it now. "What if she is not of this world?" he quietly asked himself before looking back towards her. He then shook his head at such a ridiculous idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pure Awkwardness (Private) MSCcge0
                                 Pure Awkwardness (Private) DuKRt8V
    Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Solar Flare: Shining Eclipse
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 13th December 2015, 11:42 pm

Mу нєαят ιѕ cαgє∂ ιη ιcє

Taking out the next book, this one on the advanced theory of jutsu-shiki magic, Sorano began to read this one as well, completely lost in thought as her eyes, magically reinforced by her letter magic took in page after page of the tome. It was only when Hoshi woke up, yawning that Sorano lifted her head to check on her friend.

The tabby exceed stretched, her tail waving in the air, then relaxed, sitting up with her tail folded neatly over her paws. Glancing around, her nose caught hold of a familiar scent... "SORANO-CHAN! SOMEONE HAS CHOCOLATE PUDDING!" Hoshi squealed, unfolding her wings and leaping into the air. The exceed loved chocolate, and today she hadn't had much of the sweet substance. In other words, the sight of the white-haired boy nearby happily snacking on chocolate pudding near drove her crazy. "Please, Sorano-chan, can you get me one? Pretty please?!?!?!" Hoshi moaned, looking up at Sorano with her cutest possible expression on, which was quite cute.

Shaking her head at Hoshi, the letter mage gave in. Not because of those puppy-eyes, but because it was their day off, and Hoshi deserved something yummy. However, where were these chocolate pudding sold? Searching all over, Sorano could find nowhere, and had to face up to the fact she would have to either 1. Magic one out which wouldn't taste quite as good, or 2. Ask the boy. Dragging herself up, Sorano breathed in and out deeply, trying to work up the nerve to ask him.

Now, one thing you should know about Sorano is that she couldn't get along with others socially to save her life. Either she totally freaked people out with how deadly calm she sounded, sent them into an angry rage by saying something she thought was fine, or she ended up in a big fat stuttering mess.

Still, it was for Hoshi, right? She could do this! Slowly, she clenched her fists and slowly walked up to the boy, noting he was a weaker mage from the neutral guild Laughing Coffin. His aura was normal enough, but if one was from Laughing Coffin, who knew? "Ah, excuse me, Onii-san(common way of addressing older people if you didn't know), could I inquire as of where you purchased the chocolate pudding you are currently ingesting?" This time she was using the cool and aloof way.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 15th December 2015, 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 14th December 2015, 12:18 am

The calm and quiet tone of the café quickly changed, as the sound of an over excited exceed can be heard from within. Sebastian nearly choked on a spoonful of pudding, being startled by the sudden outburst. He glanced over to the two, noticing that the exceed was going wild over the chocolate pudding he had. He then realized that the girl was now looking towards his direction which caused Sebastian to gulp. "D-did she notice I was looking at her!?" he said to himself before quickly looking to the side, trying to act as if he weren't paying attention to the two, glancing from time to time.

The white haired mage then heard footsteps coming his way. He turned his head back around to find that the girl was now standing right in front of him. "U-uhh." was the only thing to come out of his mouth as he stared her down, not knowing much house to do. he could feel his heart beating harder just from this encounter. What did she want from him? Was she going to kill him for peeking at her? Sebastian couldn't help but to sit there, defenseless, waiting for what's to come next. The woman then finally spoke in a calm, but aloof tone. He simply blinked with a puzzled looks on his face before looking down to his pudding.

Sebastian sighed in relief, seeming that it was only a simple question. He noticed that she called him "Onii-San" which could possibly mean that she is younger than him, but it doesn't seem to be too far apart in age. He was not too concerned about how she sounded, but he was never good in social situations. "I-I..well you see...I mean..." the poor timid mage said, jumbling his words up as he continued to look down at his pudding, trying to not make eye contact as he scratched his cheek with his index finger once again.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 15th December 2015, 12:15 am

OOC: Apologies for short post, and you're my first non-fairy Tail friend lol))

Mу нєαят ιѕ cαgє∂ ιη ιcє

Sorano tilted her head at him, a little confused by his response. Could he not talk? Perhaps his magic caused him to have a speaking disorder? She knew there was magic that could do that. "Can you not talk?" she asked woodenly, bending down to look him in the eye, as he was still sitting "Do you use Truth Curse Magic? Is that perhaps why your linguistic system seems not to function properly?" She looked at him, analyzing a possible Truth Curse user. She had only ever read about their magic, which enabled them to know just about everything in return for them to never talk or write comprehensibly ever again.

Hoshi had suddenly remembered her glossophobia and clammed up, darting behind her friend nervously. Her need of chocolate wasn't so much that she would talk to a stranger. "Weeeell, Onii-san?" Sorano asked, genuinely curious. He just kept staring his head off at her, before realizing he had been awkwardly staring at her and suddenly looked down. That was when the letter mage realized he reminded her of someone she knew...

"Ah!" Sorano stood up abruptly,glancing at his guild mark and realizing something, "you're a part of Laughing Coffin, correct? Do you happen to know someone named Brennan Skyllon?" She had met the other mage at Infinity Hydra's gala, and wondered if this younger mage knew him.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 15th December 2015, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 15th December 2015, 11:46 am

Sebastian darted his head back up to the mystery woman as soon as she mentioned Brennan. "Yes! He is really kind and kind of funny." he said with enthusiasm and a cheerful grin, almost as if he were a new person. "He even helped me out on m first job." he said with a nod. He didn't know why, but whenever he thought about Brennan, it always made him forget about his troubles and open up a little. Could it be that they shared the same last name? It was really a funny feeling. Almost as if he knew Brennan prior to joining the guild. He then stared at his red guild tattoo on his left hand.

He then looked towards the exceed hiding behind the female mage. He blinked a couple of times before remembering what they came over here for. "Oh!" he said while snapping his fingers. "I actually bought this pudding here in the café." he said while looking back down to his pudding, stirring the spoon around in it. "However, I know of a bakery down the street that sells better tasting ones. I didn't go there because it was crowded, and I don't do well against a crowd." he said nervously while rubbing the back of his head. "Maybe it's not so crowded anymore. We could go check it out if you want. What do you both say...um?" he tilted his head, just now remembering that he didn't know there names.

"I am terribly sorry. My name is Sebastian...Sebastian Skyllon...no relation! I think." he said with a bow. "What are your names? Y-you know...If you don't mind me asking." he asked with a curious but shy tone. Sebastian then noticed that the owner of the café was glaring at him from a distance. Could he have overheard the white hair mage claim that the pudding at the bakery was better than the one here? A sweat dropped from the back of Sebastian's head as he watched the owner. "Y-yeah. Maybe we should get out of here." he whispered to the other two.

OOC: It's fine ^^ and I am glad to be your first Non Fairy Tail friend lol -bows-

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 15th December 2015, 8:03 pm

OOC: Ahh another short post!))

Mу нєαят ιѕ cαgє∂ ιη ιcє

Sorano sighed when the older boy spoke, feeling a little disappointed. So he wasn't a Truth Curse user after all. That would have been cool. "Ah, yes! I am sorry, that was rude of me," the letter mage said softly, covering her mouth slightly. Her old academy etiquette teacher would have scolded her harshly for that mishap. "My name is Sorano Granon, C rank mage of the legal mage's guild known as Fairy Tail. It's very nice to meet you, Skyllon-san." She bowed slightly, her multi-colored hair hanging down in a curtain over her face.

"Is that so? A better bakery nearby? That would be nice, if you could take us. In case you were wondering, this exceed is Hoshi, a dear friend of mine," Sorano added, without any concern for the bakery owner. Feeling him glaring at them, she simply turned, flashing him a cold glare that filled her eyes full of pure white fire, before turning back to Sebastian, agreeing to go as if she hadn't just had auric flames in her eyes. "Please do lead on."

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 15th December 2015, 8:31 pm

Sebastian watched as Sorano glared back at the annoyed owner. He then quickly looked towards the exit while scratching his cheek with his index finger. "Right." he said with an awkward smile on his face. He opened the door for Sorano and Hoshi. As they walked out, Sebastian followed behind before taking the lead. "You two have beautiful names, by the way." the white haired mage said in a soft tone as he held on to his manga tight.

"Oh yeah, there was no need to apologize back there, I-I'm kind of use to disappointing people." he said as he looked down to his manga with a small frown on his face. He shook his head a little before raising his head up as they walked. He looked up to the sky which was now a dark blue color with no clouds in sight, the sun glowing bright yellow. "The sun sure is pretty huh?" he said quietly to himself, almost forgetting that he was being accompanied by two others. "O-oh right, I'm sorry....You are very smart, Sorano." he said with a soft smile on his face. "Wh-what's Fairy Tail like? How did you two end up joining? I-if you don't mind me asking." he asked the two nervously before suddenly tripping on a pebble, landing face first on the sidewalk. "Ow ow ow..." he kept repeating as he slowly pushed himself up, small bit of blood leaking from his nose as the manga he was holding on to dropped next to him.

OOC: It's fine ^^ lol

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 15th December 2015, 10:58 pm

OOC: The true Awkwardness of Sorano is reflected in this post XD))

Mу нєαят ιѕ cαgє∂ ιη ιcє

"Thank you. Your name is quite lovely as well," Sorano said in response, while Hoshi flew awkwardly behind her, glancing quickly at Sebastian before looking away, trying to get over her glossophobia. However, the letter mage frowned at the next thing he said. "If you disappoint people so much, why don't you try practicing not disappointing people?" she asked, "whatever you worst weakness is, that's what you should work on the most! Learning to conquer your weaknesses can lead to staying alive." This was one of Sorano's most passionate subjects: conquering weaknesses. She had angered many a person by telling them they weren't good enough at mastering their weaknesses, like the time one of her mentor's had gotten a tongue lashing from her, and gave her a rough shove and the cold shoulder in response.

"Ah, yes, the sky is very beautiful, isn't it?"
    she commented, then looked oddly at Sebastian for his odd words. "Why are you apologizing, and why do you say I am smart? We met only a minute ago. Do you have mind-reading magic maybe?" His aura constantly flared with embarrassment, confusing Sorano. Why was he constantly apologizing when he had done nothing wrong?

"Fairy Tail's very nice a guild. A little rowdy, however,"
    Sorano sighed, and you could practically see that sweatdrop hanging off her head. Saying her guild was a little rowdy was a huge understatement. Memories of tavern fights, drunken shouting, and random casual duels nearly made her cover her face. "My teacher, Litbell-sensei, introduced the guild to me, and I joined," she added, shaking off her shame for her guild.

And then the next thing she knew, the older boy was on the ground, a trail of blood leaking out his nose. While most would have asked something like "are you okay", Sorano was all business. She neatly flipped him onto his back, blew in his ears to stop the nosebleed, and wrote out a piece of ice for his nose with Solid Script. "Can you continue now?" she asked calmly.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 15th December 2015, 11:53 pm

Sebastian was at a loss for words. He was quickly positioned to his back. "W-wait...wha..." suddenly, he felt the Fairy Tail mage blowing into his ear. The cool, ticklish feeling caused Sebastian's body to shiver and fluster up in embarrassment as he had never had anything like this happen to him before. He then witnessed the mage writing out a piece of ice for him. "Solid...Script?" he said as he rested his ice under his nose.

He slowly stood up as he nodded shyly. "Ri-ght....my apologies" he said with a bow as he began to walk again. "That was amazing, Sorano." he said, turning around with a soft smile on his face. He then turned back around, his smile quickly turning into a frown, just now remember what she had said before about weaknesses. "I wouldn't call disappointing people as a weakness. It's more about how I just am. Wouldn't that make it a strength?" he said softly as he rested his hands in his pockets.

"I would say that my weakness is that I cannot cry, no matter what." he said with a disappointed tone as he slowly shook his head. "For as long as I can remember, I could not cry no matter how much I want to." Sebastian stopped at the entrance of the bakery. "S-sorry. I never talked this much to anyone before. Not even my guild mates, you just seem like someone I could talk to." he said softly as he grinned at the two, gesturing at the door to the shop. Sebastian then realized that something was missing. "Oh no! My manga!" Sebastian shouted as he darted back to where he had fell. "Sorry, I'll be right back!" he shouted to the two as he continued to run.

OOC:I see what you mean XD I find it adorable for some reason though. lol

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th December 2015, 3:32 pm

OOC: My swim coach does that whenever we have nosebleeds. The ear-blowing thing xD))

Mу нєαят ιѕ cαgє∂ ιη ιcє

Sorano nodded. "Yes, Solid Script, my magic. It really comes in handy at times like this, does it not?" she commented, her eyes quickly flying up and down his aura to ensure he really was okay. She then saw his smile flicker into a frown, something she was quite used to happening when she talked about weaknesses, but never really understood why.

"I suppose you could turn it into a strength, by disappointing people all the time and then being strong and reliable when people close to you require it of you, but it will till require practice. As much as it is part of you, like hiding my emotions is a part of me, you still can't let your loved ones down!" she answered, letting in the part of her that fit right in with her otherwise completely unsuitable guild, "You can't disappoint the people you care about down, that is something I could never bear to do!"

When Sorano was passionate about something, she really was passionate. Even Hoshi joined in with a quiet "Yeah!", pumping her white paw into the air as she flew. This was really the only part of the girl's that actually fit in with the rowdy Fairy Tail guild.

When Sebastian stated his weakness, Sorano's footsteps began to slow, then stopped completely. "I envy you, Skyllon-san. You cannot cry... It took me years to get over my emotional problems, and you are physically incapable of showing that weakness," she whispered, memories flooding her mind. She could remember the horror of her ten-year-old self, staring open-eyed and numb to the core at her family being massacred, and the onslaught of emotions she had never felt before and couldn't control. The darts in her hand, the magic she had but couldn't control well enough, and the cld need for revenge. Shaking it off, she glanced back at Sebastain and began walking again and said something she had never heard from anyone before. "M-me? Easy to talk to? Most humans find me uncomfortable to be around, Skyllon-san."

She then watched as he dashed back for his manga, waiting patiently while puzzling over the emotions of other humans.

Made by Leafpool_Fan of WCF

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 16th December 2015, 4:12 pm

Sebastian stopped before he dashed off after he had heard what Sorano said about others finding her uncomfortable to be around. He then turned around to face the script mage, tilting his head. "Well, I'm not like most humans." he said with a harmless smile. "In fact, I don't really think I am completely hu-" he said, shaking his head after he stopped in mid sentence. "People find it hard to talk to me because of my...lack of social skills, but then there are people who actually tries to get to know someone, putting in the effort that no one else would." Sebastian then held up his hands, staring at his palms.

"I-I use to do bad stuff before joining Laughing Coffin. People looked down on me like some filthy street rat. Thanks to the stuff I've done, I missed out on having friends. It was only me, it still feels like it's only me." the sinning mage said while clenching his fists before placing his arms back to his side. He had never told anyone about his past before, even though he was only telling them part of it. The rest has been fogged up, almost as if someone was trying to keep him from knowing the truth, and to top it off, the things that Brenan told him just made the poor mage even more confused. "You say that you Envy me, that's funny." he said, softly laughing to himself. His magic is based off of Envy, one of the seven deadly sins. "There is a lot of things I envy, and wish to change about myself, but you seem perfect to me. You are very helpful too. The thing you told me about turning my weakness into a strength, I wish I had thought about something like that sooner, but I've been too caught up in my negative emotions."

Sebastian then shook his head before smiling nervously, scratching his cheek with his index finger. "S-sorry about that. I said I was going to treat you two to pudding, but here I am rambling about stuff." he said, chuckling to himself as he continued to run to his manga which was still on the ground thank goodness. He picked it up then looked at the dried up blood that was on the sidewalk by it which came from him earlier. "Me...rambling?" he said to himself, still surprised that he was actually talking this much for the first time. He then made his way back to the other mage and her exceed, while holding the book to his side.

OOC: Does that even work? o.o

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th December 2015, 8:12 pm

OOC: Yes it does though it freaks everyone out xD))

Mу нєαят ιѕ cαgє∂ ιη ιcє

Sorano tilted her head at him when he stopped saying something about him being not completely human, her Fairy Tail curiosity getting the better of her. She usually tried to stay remote and distant from non-Fairy Tail people, but this guy was actually kind of interesting. Glancing back at his aura, it seemed human enough, but who knew, some non-humans' only showed in their aura while fighting, using magic, or something like that. She could delve deeper into his aura, but that would take energy and doing some weird stuff which she doubted he would appreciate. "I-I, um, well..." Sorano's shy side began to show through, as she wasn't used to asking people things like this, "Uhhh... I could check for you to see whether you're human or not, but, um..." How was she supposed to explain that some hidden emotions or secrets might pop up while she searched his emotions? In fact, she wasn't even sure if she could uncover much of anything just based off of emotional patterns, and she hadn't learned enough types of aura sight to even investigate that much. "Yeah," she finished lamely, not even finishing her own sentence.

"I suppose you could say I lack social skills that are typical of normal humans, but that is probably because of me locking away my emotions a few years back. It is extremely difficult for them to easily show through now, though I used to be just the same as any other human," she added, thinking back to when people thought she was insane, crazy, some mindless killer. Then before that, when she was the freaky multi-colored hair girl who was, like, 4 grade levels above other kids her age? Only when she was about three had she been completely normal. Wait. Unless three-year-olds could tell poisonous plants from edible ones, and knew how to camouflage?!? Okay. Maybe not quite the same as any other human. But more human than she was now, though she had begun to unfreeze after entering Fairy Tail.

Sorano gazed at the older boy as he said something about doing bad stuff in the past. Looking at him now, it didn't seem possible for such an awkward, young teen to have done such horrible things as he seemed to think he was. "Well, if you were a street rat, I was an insane, crazily smart witch," Sorano said sarcastically, gesturing at her unnatural hair. Now, in this place where mages whose magic caused them to have odd hair colors, this was nothing unusual. However, in Mt. Tsuki where few mages lived, she had been considered a witch by the superstitious townspeople. Being incredibly precocious didn't help.

"I guess I wouldn't know how having negative emotions work anymore, hm. I had them once, and I still remember how they felt, but I'm quite unused to it, having not had many real emotions in a few years. Actually, I am very far from perfect. I've made too many mistakes to be perfect. But I'm looking forward to the future, working on improving, yes? That's what really counts, according to my guild," Sorano said.

When Sebastian came back with his manga, Sorano asked, "What manga is that?" as they started walking. "I actually wrote and did the art for a small manga trilogy when I was around nine years old."

Made by Leafpool_Fan of WCF

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 16th December 2015, 9:17 pm

"Y-you can check if I'm human or not?" he asked, with an amazed look on his face. He never met or even heard of a person who can do such a thing, even though he has traveled around man places during his years as a street rat. Sebastian already knew that he was no part demon due to he magic that he has acquired a while back. But he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something unnatural about him even before he acquired his carnwennan. Secretly, he has godly blood coursing through his veins from his mother's side, but the only thing he is getting from this is partial immortality, which caused him to stop aging at the age of fourteen, not being able to die from old age, but can still die from other things that any normal human could die from, but is unaware of this. "That seems really cool." the white haired mage said with a smile on his face. "But, maybe we should do that after I've treated you guys to pudding. I don't think Hoshi could wait any longer." he said as he looked towards the exceed, smiling softly.

Sebastian's eyes widened a little as he heard Sorano explain how she locked away her emotions. "I didn't even know that was possible." he said with an impressed tone. "You seem like a regular human to me though. I'm not sure how you were back then, but you seem interesting to me." he said, still not fully understanding the situation. He then began to rub his chin before he raised his finger up. "H-hey. What if the reason I cannot cry is because that was locked away? But, I think I'd remember something like that happening." he said as he placed his hand on is chin again.

Sebastian then tilted his head as Sorano made a comment about being a insane crazily smart witch. "Well, you are very smart." he said, not realizing it was sarcasm. "You don't really seem insane neither and I'm pretty sure a witch wouldn't help others with their bloody noses." he said as he tapped the manga against his waist. "From what I've seen, witches have long, crooked noses, green skin, weird hair, and one tooth. You look too pretty to be a witch." he said as his face began to fluster again, just realizing what he had just said. "W-well, I mean y-yea...and your hair is also n-ice." he said, while hugging his manga to his chest, jumbling up his words.

"You really aren't missing anything when it comes to negative emotions." he said as he looked down to his manga. "Wouldn't our imperfections make us perfect. Ya know, in a way?" he questioned, making crazy theories as he looked back to Sorano. "You made a manga trilogy? That's really cool, may I read them? What are they about?" he asked, almost forgetting about the question she asked him. "Oh yes, this is "Captain Inuzuka" It's a science fiction manga about a man who travels through space with his crew, encountering many planets, and their life forms." Sebastian looked up to the sky as he hugged the manga. "It would be really awesome if I were to have met someone from another planet, but that will never happen. Although...." Sebastian said in a wondering tone before shaking his head. "Anyway, lets go." he said with a grin on his face as he opened the door for Sorano and Hoshi.

OOC: Lol, nice XD

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th December 2015, 11:29 pm

OOC: Sorry about the boxes on the right going down to the bottom of everything. I think it has to do with my template, idk why it does that but I'm trying to fix it so don't worry ^^" But until I fix it I won't be using it just so you know not that it affects anything and y'know, I think I do feel like shipping them xD))

Nodding at Sebastain, Sorano replied to his comment, "You'd remember. It took me months to master the meditative technique." She could remember hours of sitting in Anna's magic trap, concentrating on sealing away her emotions with a special type of meditation so she wouldn't hurt anyone anymore... She shook the memory off. "It's likely just some weird thing in your genetics."

When Sebastain commented on how pretty she was, Sorano started a little. She didn't think she had ever been complimented on her looks before, except for the suggestion of it when Julius constantly calls her "Sorano-chan" and Hana constantly saying she was adorable. But never pretty. All of them were quite a few years older than her so it was natural for them to think her cute. But some random stranger around her age? People like that usually commented on her fighting ability, not looks. "Ah, th-thank you..." Sorano mumbled, looking down though her expression didn't change.

"Yes... My manga trilogy..." Sorano whispered, suddenly being flooded with memories she had tried to forget. "It's called " With the Boys"... It was based off of... My two younger brothers... That I once... Had..." That no longer existed. That didn't even have enough body left to bury. That had been left to the ground--

She cut off her train of thought again. Why did this guy bring back so many unwanted memories? She didn't want to remember! She wanted to go on and forget! She brusquely walked through the door Sebastain held open, struggling to keep down her emotions. She wanted to cry, NO! You can't! She mentally stomped hard on that mental door where her emotions were, and looked up at the bakery counter. "One chocolate pudding, please," she requested, patting Hoshi on the head.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 17th December 2015, 12:21 am

Sebastian looked down as well, frowning as he just realized what was going on. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." Sebastian watched as Sorano brusquely walked into the bakery. He closed his mouth, not wanting to say more as he walked in behind them. He watched as she ordered a chocolate pudding while petting Hoshi. "Add two more to that too, please." Sebastian asked the person at the counter before looking towards Sorano with a concerned look on his face. "You should try it too, you know? It's really good." Sebastian said as he continued to look at the Fairy Tail mage in the eyes.

The white haired mage handed his manga over to Sorano. "Should read this too. I honestly would recommend reading the first chapter before reading this chapter, but sadly I don't have it with me. But hey, it's a Captain Inuzuka manga, so it's bound to be interesting. Just don't tell me how that chapter ends. I never got the chance to finish reading it." Sebastian said with a nervous smile on his face as he scratched his cheek with his index finger. "We should take a seat. Unlike the café, the chocolate pudding here takes a little bit of time to be made." Sebastian said as he gave the cashier the jewels needed to pay for all three puddings.

Sebastian began to walk towards one of the empty round tables. "So, you say you meditated to cover up your emotions? How do you do that? Is it anything like how you can find out a person's race?" Sebastian said as he had his eyes glued to Sorano. He was really fascinated by the things she could do and has never met anyone like her before. He wanted to know all about her which was strange because he had just met her today and has never brought up the courage to talk to anyone for this long before. This could also possibly due to him never being around people in his age range. All of the social interactions he has had in the past were with people far older than him and they would usually end awkwardly and negative. This did turn out awkwardly as well he had to admit, but this time it was in a good way. Maybe this is someone he could finally relate to and not worry about disappointing. The Laughing Coffin mage had a funny feeling in his chest, which felt warm and comforting somehow.

Could she be causing this feeling?

OOC: Sorry if this one is short v.v and it's okay, youre fine ^^ YAY! Sorabastian...Sebaoran...ermm SoranoXSebastian confirmed!! <3 XD

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th December 2015, 12:57 am

OOC: Ummm... Seborano? I guess Sorabastian has a nice ring to it XD My sucky ship names well now I have someone to do socials with! And sorry if I'm bad at doing ship stuff, I honestly never rped anything about relationships before...))

Sorano tilted her head to the side, then nodded slightly, letting Sebastian pay. She had plenty of jewel, but why pay when he obviously wanted to pay? She could treat herself sometimes... And besides, this guy was more interesting than Gamon who though he was an awesome job partner, had an honestly quite boring personality. She met his gaze squarely, taking it as a challenge, her eyes boring into his until he offered her his manga.

"Ah, okay, don't worry, I'll finish fast,"
    Sorano mumbled, taking the book, and then flipping through it at a steady, fast pace until she reached the end, her brain having read it all in about a minute. "It was nice, I suppose... The plot seems to get a bit repetitive however, good enough."

She sat down neatly, taking out a manuscript she had been asked to translate by a guild member. These were common requests, as they knew how fast she could read and translate. She had blocked out everything Sebastian had just said and only when Hoshi raked her claws across Sorano's arm did the letter mage look up suddenly. "Ah, what? You said something?" Hoshi whispered his question to her and Sorano nodded slightly, replying, "It's really all about mentally visualizing everything as real familiar objects and making things happen that way. Like, you can envision your mind as an ocean and your emotions and thought as waves, and you are the wind that smooths down the waves. It's much harder than it sounds. As for finding a particular species... I am a descendant of the Spirit Warrior, someone who used powerful aura magic. Thus I have inherited his eye for emotional auras, which are usually shaped like the person's true form. Different species and races sometimes have different emotional patterns as well. It takes a lot of studying to figure these things out."

She quickly finished up the translation of the manuscript within a few minutes, and tucked everything back in her bag. "So, Skyllon-san, what magic do you use?" she asked, out of curiosity and for the sake of conversation.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 17th December 2015, 11:38 am

Sebastian snickered a little, listening to Sorano's comment about how repetitive the manga was. "Well, you aren't wrong there." he said with a shrug. "But, the idea of going into space, and meeting tons of different species while fighting an evil alien overlord is what keeps me wanting more of this manga." he said while spinning the manga around on the table. He was still very impressed at how she could read fast.

The sinner mage noticed that Sorano wasn't listening to him at first. He wasn't too bothered by it since he is use to people ignoring him or not hearing what he had to say due to his soft voice. He just sat there and tried to take a peek at the manuscripts she was reading until Hoshi gotten her attention, telling her what He asked. Sebastian sat there, not taking his eyes off of her as she explained how she kept her emotions I check. he didn't know why, but her explaining how to visualize the oceans, waves, and wind as different aspects of himself made him feel at peace, which was good for him because he would pretty much be on edge most of the time. He raised his eyebrows after the script mage explained that she could find a particular species through her Spirit Warrior ancestry. He has never heard of such a race, but the name sounded cool to him. "Oh, so you can detect a person's species from their aura? I've heard of Aura Manipulation, but never anything about Aura Reading. That really sounds interesting." he said with an intrigued look and a smile on his face.

"My magic?" Sebastian repeated, as he looked down to his left hand where his red guild tattoo was on. "W-well." Sebastian, nervously turned his hand around, showing his palm. Darkness began dancing around his hand as a Dagger appeared. Sebastian gripped the handle of the dagger, holding it in a reverse grip. "I-It's called C-arnwennan. It's a dagger that manipulates darkness and shadow magic." Sebastian nervously explained as he held the knife up to Sorano. As soon as he held it up to her, mysterious writings began to appear and light up around the dagger. The dark aura around it quickly shifted to a light aura as well.

"When against someone stronger, It will start to glow for some reason with these weird writings. Th-the darkness also goes away, being replaced by light. When against someone even stronger however, the dagger will transform into a different type of dagger with the light and the dark dancing around the blade." Sebastian explained, taking a deep breathe as he put the blade down which caused it to lose it's writings and the light aura being replaced by it's original dark glow. The dagger would try and adapt to the user's situation, if dealing with someone stronger. Sebastian knows little about his weapon, other than the things that he had just told Sorano. This dagger is actually one of seven Arthurian based weapons that each revolve around one of the seven deadly sins. In the case of this Carnwennan, it's Envy, which explains why it revolves around shadow magic and why it gets stronger every time Sebastian goes against someone stronger. These weapons are passed down by the Skyllon family.

The weapon also has side affects. One he is already aware of, is that it changes his species to part demon, which means he will take extra damage from demon slayer magic. The other, which he isn't aware of, is that it changed his entire appearance, but due to events that had happened in his past, he doesn't have any memory of his original appearance as well as his true family. The only thing he remembers from his original past, is his name, Sebastian Skyllon. It's strange, it's almost as if he has two separate pasts, two separate lives, but can only remember one of them. Sebastian then shook his head, snapping out of the trance he was in. "O-oh, I'm sorry." he said with a quick bow, hitting his forehead on the table due to his clumsiness. "...I have to stop doing that." he said, groaning and snickering a little as he rubbed his forehead.

"What was that manuscript you were reading? I could barely understand what it said, but you read it in a matter of minutes. he asked while looking back at his manga. "That's really out of this world....you're awesome...." he said as he looked back to her, nervously scratching his cheek with his index finger. Just then, a waitress came to our table with three cups of chocolate pudding "Here you go. Enjoy!" the waitress said with a smile as she walked away.

OOC: They sound good to me XD and don't worry, this is actually my first one too >.< I'm not even sure if I should get Sebastian to ask Sorano if they wanted to go on a date or something. Maybe that would be too quick lol.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th December 2015, 11:49 pm

OOC: Yeah, a little too early in the game, I guess. This is more of an intro thread))

Sorano inspected the knife closely, impressed at how it seemed to have a special energy aura. Though her specialty was emotional auras, other energy objects could be seen as well. This one seemed to shift energy as Sebastian held it up to her. The energy aura grew bigger and brighter, as well as changing types, turning into light. Sorano thought of what it was nearly at the same time Sebastian did.

"Carnwennan. The blade of the legendary King Arthur. Also known as the white hilt and known for it's shadow abilities. I'm impressed. It's a magic that hasn't turned up in many texts I've read, and I've read quite a few," she commented. Looking at the runic script that appeared she frowned, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "This language is old! My script magic can't break it down completely, even, and it's broken down every other language I've come across so far. I'd have to study this for hours to find the patterns inside of it." In all honesty, she was more interested in the text on it than the actual blade itself. It was something to be expected from a letter mage. Then, she started suddenly, remembering.

Sebastian, though he seemed friendly enough, was from an independent guild. They could switch back and forth from affiliation to affiliation, and therefore couldn't be trusted. His shadow magic only added to it. Sure, having a friendly conversation was perfectly fine, but she had to remember their differences. If it was an independent guild like Black Rose, that was fine. They worked with the law, mostly. But Sleeping Forest and Laughing Coffin? Sleeping Forest wasn't really much of a threat, interested only in planets and balance in power, but Laughing Coffin had all types of mages. Could he be trusted?

Sorano stared hard at his aura, picking out patterns in his emotions. It was tiring work, but she shouldn't let her guard down in front of a different guild member.

"It's a fairly simple text in a form of Fairy Script. Not too bad, but not for beginners. A guildmate of mine wanted it translated. And reading fast is something a letter mage specializes in. It's nothing too unusual, you know. And I'm not exactly awesome, as you put it. I'm only an average-level mage, and only my reading and translating skill could beat truly 'awesome' people such as my guildmaster Heero-san," Sorano replied, passing a pudding to Hoshi who dug into it eagerly.

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 18th December 2015, 4:07 pm

Sebastian listened as Sorano explained to him about the Carnwennan spoken of in the legend of King Arthur. "Hmm, that actually fits this dagger real well, but I doubt that's this is the same Carnwennan." he said as he inspected his dagger. "But, then again, I don't know much about this thing, or the legend of King Arthur." he said as he chuckled too himself. "I guess I don't know much about anything, haha." he said nervously, scratching his cheek with his index finger. "Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't know some things." he said shyly but playfully, commenting on how she couldn't decipher what the words on the dagger said.

Sebastian slightly tilted his head Sorano stared at him, not knowing that she was staring into his aura. "U-um, is everything okay? If it was about what I said about not knowing some things, I'm sorry." he said as he took another quick bow, hitting his head on the table again by mistake, just missing which he would've flipped out if it had spilled. Sebastian was good in nature, but had to do some bad things in order to survive during his days on the street. The main purpose he had join the neutral guild, Laughing Coffin was because he was curious about another member of the guild. The one who shared the same last name as him. Brennan had claimed that he was his brother, but Sebastian refused to believe it, even if he did know his name somehow. But, Sebastian was still curious and couldn't shake this feeling that he could possibly be right and that their last names isn't just a coincidence. Plus, it beats not living on the streets.

He did have a dark side however which only rears it's ugly face when he stays in a good battle for too long. He will start going berserk, most likely due to his magic and his Glory of the Slayer bloodline which he has yet to realize he has. His cheerful face would become much more sinister with a small, but sadistic looking smirk.(See the signature.) This only happens if he is in a good fight for too long and is aware of this, which is why he tries to finish his battles as fast as he can, trying to not shed too much blood which will also trigger this ugly side of him.

Sebastian rubbed his forehead once again as he poofed his dagger away. He watched as Hoshi devoured her pudding. "It's good, right?" he said in a calm tone with a smile on is face before turning his attention back to Sorano gesturing at her pudding. "Come on, Sorano it's not gonna bite." he said playfully as he took a spoonful of his pudding and put it in his mouth. A wide smile grew on his face as he started to bounce on his seat a little. The sinner mage just really likes chocolate pudding.

OOC: *Nods* Very true.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 19th December 2015, 3:59 pm

OOC: I will be on less in the next few weeks, just a heads up))

Sorano frowned, just a little indignigant. "I probably could decipher it with some time, it's just that old languages take a while for my magic to adjust to!" she grumbled, suddenly looking more like the teenager she really was and less like a mini adult. "Though I wasn't staring at you for that, I apologize. I was just, er, thinking, you know. I, um, stare into space a lot when I think," she added hurriedly, looking all grown up again.

After studying his aura, she had come to the conclusion he didn't seem to dangerous. His aura was used to being embarrassed or nervous; it was well-adapted to what to feel in those situations. There were hints of what might have been a darker side to him, but those areas had minimal use, and the aura wasn't too accustomed to those emotions.

Frowning at her pudding, she carefully picked it up and sniffed it, smelling for any type of poison or drug-like plant. She knew her plants very well, and was always cautious about what she ate. The chocolate plants in this one seemed edible enough, so she took a cautious bite. Not that bad, really. Her kid side of her taste buds kicked in, making her want to eat more, and she hesitantly took another bite. "It's okay, I guess..."

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 19th December 2015, 7:14 pm

Sebastian smiled a little and nodded. "M-maybe one day I could hand you the dagger to see if you could decipher it." he said nervously scratching his cheek with his index finger. "Like a job...or something." he said, smiling and chuckling to the idea of him giving another mage a job. "I'm also pretty curious about what the words mean and where this weapon even came from." Sebastian said as he took another spoonful of the pudding.

"Oh. Wh-what were you thinking about?" he asked the letter mage with innocent eyes. "If it's something personal, you don't have to tell me." he quickly said as he took an apologetic bow. "I tend to stare off into space too. Mostly thinking about space, haha. I also think of other things, like how it would be like to have friends and people to care about." the red eyed mage said softly as he stared into Sorano's eyes, in deep thought. Sebastian is a very caring person, but he never had anyone truly care for him nor did he had anyone to care for.

Sebastian blinked twice, snapping out of his trance, his cheeks turning light pink from being embarrassed about staring into her eyes. "I-uh." Sebastian hesitated before looking towards Hoshi with a smile on his face. He was curious about their relationship. They must be very close seeming that the exceed only talks to her. He was somewhat jealous, yearning for a relationship like that.

Sebastian grinned as he saw Sorano take another bite. He could tell that she liked it, but didn't want to make a scene. "I knew you'd love it." he said as he began to devour his own pudding and is now thinking about if he wants more.

OOC: Aww, okay :( I guess we have to wrap up this intro then lol.

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 21st December 2015, 10:52 pm

OOC: Mmph, yeah, I guess... Not to mention Sebastian could ask Sora put next time, hm? XD))

Sorano shook her head hurriedly, "No, I'd just do it for the sake of seeing if I could, that's the kind of person a member of Fairy Tail is often like," she mumbled, waving her hand at him quickly. And because she couldn't live with the fact that their was a language out there that she couldn't figure out. She had her pride to care for, and there wasn't much she felt she could be proud of.

"Mm..." What would a person like her think about? Obviously she couldn't tell her what she was really thinking, that would be too weird. He was nice so far, but it was best not to reveal too much about her aura sight quite yet. "Ah, just, BOOKS! Yeah, books! I, um, really like books, so I was thinking about, um, books..." she finished awkwardly, knowing how awkward that had sounded.

"Don't you have a guild, though? When you have a guild, you have people to care for. Your guild is your family, which is very important to many mages, who no longer have a blood family to care for. Fairy Tail is my family now, and I can never thank everyone enough for supporting me,"
    Sorano said, proud of her guild. Again, her Fairy Tail side was showing through.

As Sebastian stared into Sorano's eyes, she began to stare back, feeling challenged by the gaze. From what she knew, eye contact was call for a staring contest, always, which always seemed to disturb people. "Oi, you've got white hair and red eyes just like my guildmate Akki-san," she commented at last, when the older boy looked away awkwardly. She wasn't sure what that was, just that she had won the staring contest.

She quickly finished up her pudding, glancing at her watch. "Well, um, thank you for treating us, Skyllon-san, it was nice knowing you," she finished up, beginning to pack her bag. She was due for a job with her teammates soon. "Hey, stop by Fairy Tail anytime you want that dagger looked at. Just tell them Sorano said you could, 'Kay?"

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar 22nd December 2015, 12:26 pm

"You guys at Fairy Tail must be really nice then." the timid mage said as he pushed his empty pudding cup back and fourth. Sebastian never really had experience with a guild before or met anyone from a legal guild. Could it be that all legal guild members are nice like Sorano? He smiled a little to that idea as he stopped playing with the pudding cup.

Sebastian chuckled a little at Sorano's awkward response about thinking about books. "You sound kind of like me when I'm around different kinds of daggers. I like daggers a lot. Learning about different types of daggers, what they do, and their history." the white haired mage said as he nervously rubbed the back of his head. "That is pretty much how I ended up with Carnwennan." Sebastian then listened to Sorano explain about how having a guild is about having people you care about and that the guild is your family if you have no blood relatives. He could see how much the script mage cared for those back at her guild and how much they cared for her. "Yes, but...I only joined because I was going to be killed if I didn't." Sebastian said as he looked to the table.

"I-I didn't even know it was a guild. I stumbled upon the hall by accident, trying to shelter myself from a storm that happened a few days ago. There I met two of the members who thought I was trespassing. That's when I found out if was a guild and I joined so that they wouldn't attack me. Plus I really needed a place to stay." Sebastian said as he looked away embarrassingly. He was also curious about Brenan who claimed that he was his brother even though he still didn't believe him. Fietan and Brenan are the only members he has met in the guild so far as well, not meeting any other members or the guild master even though the other two claimed there were more. "I am not sure what I will do. Maybe it will get better, or maybe I'll just end up on the streets again." Sebastian said as he shook his head slowly.

"Akki-San?" Sebastian said as he slowly turned his head back towards Sorano with a confused look on his face. "I've never heard of her. Maybe we are related as well." he said jokingly as he noticed Sorano glancing at her watch before thanking him and saying it was nice knowing him. He frowned a little, seeing that she had to leave, but then it grew into a small smile when she said he could stop by their guild. "Okay." he said with a nod as he watched her leave. "She...thought it was nice knowing me?" he said to himself softly with a surprised expression on his face. No one has ever said anything like that to him before as far as he could remember. For the first time ever the timid mage didn't feel cold or envy, he felt warmth, and loved. "Thank you...Sorano. I'm definitely going to repay you for this." he said to himself as he got up and stretched. He then paused and realized something in mid stretch. "W-wait...she never told me what species I was." he said as he softly face palmed.

"Oh well. Maybe next time." he said with another smile before placing his hand on his chest.

OOC: Sorry if this one was poorly made v.v I also plan on making him ask her out as his way to pay her back for her kindness. It is going to be so awkward XD

Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Sebastian's Bank

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 4:15 pm