Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Find This Book!]: Ibara's Solo Mission.

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Find This Book!]: Ibara's Solo Mission. Empty [Find This Book!]: Ibara's Solo Mission.

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2015, 8:45 am

Find This Book:

"Maybe I won't return to Sabertooth just yet.. Besides, that mission was way too easy! Getting a passport, pfft! What guy can't get a passport, if I was being really half-assed, all I would've had to do in that previous mission was wait in the damn queue for a few hours or so and get the passport. No hassle, no fuss. It would've required hardly any effort other than the fact that I had to travel there in the first place. Peace Village is on the way home anyway. I remember the mission someone was telling me about. Finding a book.. sounds pretty generic too me but who knows.. it could be fun. Plus, I was told there are some troublemakers afoot in the village. Won't take me long to bust them up and save the village myself! Oh and.. to find the book, yeah, almost forgot about that. Well that can come later.. First I need to look out for--".. The moment was brief but Ibara's face firmly planted against an obtrusion infront of him. His features smushed against a glass door and his "sandwiched" like face was in full view to everyone inside of the library, strangely enough, the location he had been looking for. The glass doors opened automatically and he stumbled through, brushing off his clothing. A growl emanated from the depths of his stomach to cause everyone's gazes to avert.

"Ehh.. I'm looking for the librarian!" he shouted, in a manner very far from courteous. Everyone's gazes trained themselves back on him again and, in unison, they raised their fingers to their lips followed by the trademark "Shhhhhhhhhhh!" Ibara's face immediately flustered but his embarrassment was quelled at the appearance of the librarian. She was a stout lady, muscular, short and half-moon glasses lined the bottom her noses, contradicting the fact that she ever needed or wore them in the first place. Her gaze was vicious but she ushered him in, a hand placed on Ibara's wrist, dragging him to the dark depths of a nearby shelf.  

[344]
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Find This Book!]: Ibara's Solo Mission. Empty Re: [Find This Book!]: Ibara's Solo Mission.

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2015, 9:20 am

Upon reaching the stairwell which was conveniently located in the area that the two had trundled off too, they ascended together. Ibara's look of confusion was absolutely priceless as the lady led him upstairs. She was at least 40 years his senior and everyone glanced at him strangely as well as the unique thumbs up from a man in the corner; located in the romance section. After the two had reached the stop, she stopped him with both hands and stepped back a few metres before finally opening her mouth.

"You're here for one reason and one reason only. It's not everyday you have a loud-mouth, hyperactive, clumsy, hothead come into the library. Your type definitely don't come around to read, you come around to stir trouble! You're probably from one of those children's gangs, aren't 'cha? Here to mess up my books, aren't 'cha?! Well you've got another thing coming if you think you'll even be able to get a hand on these books. I won't let you mess them up again, I simple won't have it. You'll have to go through me, my broom and my angry customers that I have rallied to help defend the library in it's time of need. The walls shall not fall now, young man!"

Some would've said, having seen Ibara's aforementioned confused look after being led up the stairs by a woman he hardly knew would've been something to behold, but nothing compared to the absolute gaze of dumbfoundedness that befell him at that very moment. His jaw went slack and almost touched the floor while his eyes shrunk to the size of pomegranate seeds. He couldn't even talk, his mouth moved up and down helplessly while useless burble spilled out. In the end, his confusion subsided and was replaced by a twinge of frustration. He grabbed a piece of paper that was sticking out from his back pocket and slammed it into the lady's face. The force behind his movements weren't strong enough to come off as an aggressor, but the woman's attention was definitely recognised. The paper scribed the mission details, why he was there and what he had to do. Her gradual look of determination for the defence of her library and subsided and she raised her hands in defeat. She gestured around her, rather than saying anything as her cheeks flustered to a colour of mighty red. Ibara placed his hand right over her mouth and talked instead.

"Look lady, I don't have time for anymore of your babble so sit down and shut up! I'm here for one simple reason which was explained on that piece of paper. I'm gonna rid your library of this g-- wait.. did you say children? Children?! Man.. I thought these were some hardcore gangs ruffing up your library. Well this whole job has gone straight down the drain. Guess I'll find this book and rid myself of this entire mess.. Damnit, could ya' believe it?! A children's gang of all things, what are the odds.. Guess I should've read this paper properly. Well, still, listen up old lady because here's what I propose. You're gonna help me find this book "Unicorn Horn", upon finding it, I'm assuming the children are gonna arrive, you talked about them coming everyday, right? After they arrive, I'm gonna scare them silly, they're gonna run back to mummy and I'll deliver this book, got it? Good. Then let's get to work."

[575]
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Find This Book!]: Ibara's Solo Mission. Empty Re: [Find This Book!]: Ibara's Solo Mission.

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2015, 7:26 pm

Ibara moved like the wind. He was literally unseen while manoeuvring in and out of shelves, ducking through, behind over nearby civilians who'd come to the library for their local read. Ibara's mind was set on only one task, to find the book. It probably would've been a relatively simple task if the gang of children had come in on a daily basis and messed up the books orders. He'd swore to himself earlier than he'd get his revenge on them, as childish as it was. Where was he to start? The task clearly wasn't easy. If the book wasn't in it's ordinary place, a rare book mind you, then it could've been on any shelf in any section. That was no understatement since the library was huge. Ibara presumed this was the case because it was situated in Peace Village; if they weren't fighters, there really wasn't much entertainment that broadened their horizons beyond reading.

Back to the point at hand. Ibara continued wading through shelves. There was only one place to start, every mystery was usually solved by retracing footsteps, locating the problem at it's source. Ibara had previously asked the lady where she stored the rare books; although her reply was slow and steady, since she didn't want to disclose an opportunity for a hot-headed, destructive young man like Ibara going anywhere near her precious possessions, she reluctantly handed the information to him. Ibara shot off like a rocket, literally. Flames wheeled behind his feet and he found the restricted section for "rare books" in a matter of seconds. Even though Ibara wasn't much of a reader, some of the titles fascinated him greatly. Some even detailed the depiction of dragons back in the day, how the ruled over the world while humans cowered in fear. Ibara laughed at the sight since he couldn't see Igneel ever act menacing to any being, let alone rule over them in times of oppression.

His mind had drawn a blank. Although it had seemed like an obvious place to start, Ibara's mind had drawn a blank and he'd literally yanked out zero clues from the situation, despite having gained some interesting knowledge on the history of Earthland and it's rather reptilian rulers. His brain storming was only cut short to the sounds of books being felled from their shelves while the laughter of children echoed and reverberated around the once perfectly silent library. Adult screams pierced the air too while small air like bullets whizzed through the air. They were relatively harmless, an air gun, as one pressurised against Ibara's shoulder but ultimately did nothing. His eyeline followed the direction of the bullet to find a kid standing directly infront of him.

"Walk slowly towards me with your hands up.. punk!" Ibara could only allow a smirk to dawn on his face while he brushed off his shoulder for a second. Then he opened his palm and outstretched his arm towards the kid. With the open palm, magical energy began to surge through him to the epicenter of where he channeled it. His palm erupted into a beam of light which initially seemed like nothing at all until the light subsided. There stood a small beacon of fire, blazing warmly and firmly in Ibara's hand. This seemed like enough to scare the kid. Sweat beaded down his forehead and he blasted towards the door, quicker than Ibara had interpreted. "Hey.. Kid.. wait up..", Ibara's attempt at being civil clearly didn't rub off on the child as he made for the door and disappeared out of sight. "Guess I'll have to sort things out the hard way then.." Ibara's knuckles cracked as his fist met the open palm which had initially been intended to light the flame in his hand a moment ago.

"Alright brats! Listen the hell up because I'm only going to speak once. I'll be loud and clear so you hear me, got that?! These people ain't done nothing to you, so why do you terrorize them? What's your damn reason? One thing I really can't stand is bullies and you wanna know why? It's because they're so damn insecure that they make up for those insecurities by picking on people who aren't insecure. It's like a constant cycle of recurring events. I understand how tough being a child is, trust me, I had it pretty rough too. Plus, in a village like this?! What kind've kid wants to stay in a place called the Peace Village, I understand you want to see some action and maybe you will one day. But that's only if you guarantee me one thing. You all stop being dumbasses, get off your insecure backsides and get the hell outta here. Go make something of your life, lift some weights, tell your parents you love 'em, grow up, grow strong and do something worthwhile, something worth living for. That's what I did and look at me now! I'm a member of a Wizard Guild, I AM the embodiment of Sabertooth! My name is Ibara. Now, enough of the sappy crap. Let's cut to the chase. If you guys don't get out on the count of three and do exactly what I just told you, we're gonna have some issues.. 1.. 2.. 3..."

Then there was silence. The sound of a repteadly slamming glass door was heard for a continuous stream of three minutes straight. After that everything went quiet again, amidst all the ruckus, the librarian emerged from a pile of books. She'd seemingly be entrapped within it while the children had run rampage. Maybe she was all bark and no bite, wore that dragon-lady uniform for no reason. That was until she whacked upside the head with the exact book he was looking for.. His grin was abruptly stopped as she whacked him for a second time. "I'm grateful for what you did but.. get the hell outta here, you violated my no shouting rules twice already! But as thanks, the lady you're looking for lives a few blocks down the street due west from here, good luck and safe travels, Ibara!"

[1020]
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2015, 7:31 pm

After saying his farewells to the inhabitants of Peace Village, the ones that resided within the library anyway, he set off on a due course west from the entrance. After having hitched up a few blocks down the road, he came to a door. The door was radiant, beautiful in stature. The house was large and on it's front, primarily right infront of the door was a large unicorn. Before Ibara had even climbed the stairs to ring the doorbell, the door fluttered open to reveal a women with an impressive stature and body shape. Ibara's jaw dropped temporarily at this girl's beauty. She blushed and winked at him while approaching him. She didn't say anything and simply yanked the book from his arms and turned the opposite direction. With that, the door slammed in Ibara's slightly drool covered face and that was that.

With nothing else to say on the matter other than having completely made a fool of himself, Ibara made a mental note to himself that he'd never fall head over heels like that over someone ever again. Vaguely concluding it was magic that had caused him to do so, he once again flung his rucksack over one shoulder so that it rested firmly inbetween the blades of his back. With one breath of fresh air, he set off for home, placing two fingers above his head as a sign of farewell to what he knew as the Peace Village.

"See ya' around folks. I'll be back next year."

[252 — MISSION COMPLETE]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:46 pm