Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find this book! [Job l Solo]

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find this book! [Job l Solo] Empty Find this book! [Job l Solo]

Post by Annora 16th February 2015, 11:41 am

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

Find this book! [Job l Solo] EhHiEpZ

Find this book! [Job l Solo] QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find this book! [Job l Solo] Empty Re: Find this book! [Job l Solo]

Post by Annora 5th March 2015, 1:20 pm

Myra walked into the infamous Peace village known for its peaceful atmosphere, kind-hearted citizens and of course it’s beautiful scenery. The weather was war as the sun was shining brightly, spreading its rays of light all around. The sounds of the birds chirping could be heard, as they flew over freely.  The lakes near the houses glowed as the sunlight radiated on them. The site was truly amazing. To make things better, as the pink haired woman made her way through the forest, she gazed upon many people, and most of them were quite old or young children. Everybody seemed happy and they all seemed to know each other. As she walked, she was greeted by many young children who would just run up to her to say a simple ‘hello’ and then would run back of to play. Greeting her, other than the children, were older citizens, who would acknowledge her with a simple ‘Good Morning’.

Myra’s day was already off to a great start, she just hoped that this mission would make it even better. She looked as the flyer that had been in her hand as soon as she entered the village. She scanned it through until her eyes reached at the bottom of the paper, where the address of the address of the client was mentioned. The young woman walked around in search for that particular house. After a lot of searching, she sat down on a rock, as tiredness overcame her. She lightly panted as she stood up a d that’s when it happened. “Wait a minute….” That’s when an idea, more like common sense, came to her. She lightly hit her head. “I could’ve just asked someone for directions.” She was surprised at her own stupidity and went to the nearest person, who happened to be an old man. “Excuse me.” She said politely. The man, who was sitting alone on a table outside a café looked at the young woman and smiled. ‘yes dear?” “Would you mind helping me with an address? I’m looking for a woman named Melinda Darton and this is her address.” Myra pointed at the text written at the bottom of the page. “Ah, good old Melinda. I know her. She’s a really good friend of mine. I can lead you there come on.” The newspaper that was being read by the man was put down onto the table as he grabbed his walking stick and stood up.

“Come with me.” Myra obliged as she walked with the man and heard his mesmerizing adventures of when he was young. At one point of each story he would say something that would result in Myra’s laughter echoing till a distance. The old man had introduced himself as Mr. Robinson. After a while of sharing stories and laughing, the two reached outside a small wooden house. “This is the house dear. It was wonderful meeting you. I’ll see you around some time.” He began walking away but stopped. “Oh, and tell the old woman I said Hi.” Myra saluted the old man. “As you wish, sir.” Mr. Robinson simply laughed and walked off. When he was out of view, Myra walked over to the door and knocked it lightly, then waited patiently for the door to be attended.

After a couple of seconds, She heard light shuffling sounds from the other side of the door and in a moment the wooden door was open, revealing an old lady with a kind smile of her face. “Yes dear? Can I help you?” Myra smiled at the woman. “Are you Mrs. Melinda Darton?” The woman seemed confused but nodded her head. “Why yes I am. And who are you dear?” Myra put her hand forward for a shake. “My name is Myra. I’m here because you requested the assistance of a mage.” Realization hit the old lady as she opened the door wider. “Yes, yes. Sorry, my memory is a bit hazy. Come in dear.” Myra walked in and she was hit with the warm and homey atmosphere of this lovely cottage. “Take a seat.” Myra obliged as the woman’s petite figure limped into the kitchen with the help of a walking stick. As she walked inside, Myra looked around the house. Although it was a small , it had a very welcoming atmosphere.

The woman returned with a glass of juice in one hand and found the young woman observing her house. “You like it?” Myra’s eyes snapped towards the woman’s direction. “Yes, I do. It’s very beautiful.” She replied with a smile. The woman set the glass down in front of Myra before taking a seat opposite the young woman. “So, how are you dear?” Myra looked at the woman. “Oh, I’m great. What about you?” The woman simply smiled. “Not as good as I used to be when I was young.” The old lady chuckled. “That’s why I needed help from a mage to get me the book. I’m really sorry for troubling you.” Myra raised her hands and started waving them in front of her self. “No, no. It’s not a problem at all. And about this book, I still don’t know its name” Mrs. Melinda looked puzzled. “I’m sure I mentioned it in the flyer.” Myra shook her head as the woman chuckled and said. "Oh well, can’t expect anything else at this age. The name of the book is Annihilation of Dreams by Marty Schneider.”

Myra liked the name of the book as it seemed interesting to her. “Alright then, Off I go to find you this book.” The woman said a quick ‘Good Luck’ and with that Myra launched to accomplish another mission.  After quite a bit of walking, the woman reached the doors of the library. She looked at it, amazed at it’s size. “It this really the library?” She slowly advanced forward and slightly pushed the door open. The wooden door creaked as it moved along the marble floor. The building looked too posh to be an average library. Myra thought that too. She thought that she had arrived at the wrong location, but was proved wrong after her eyes landed on the heaps of books neatly arranged in shelves.

She looked around before voicing out. “Hello? Is anybody here?” She suddenly heard slight shuffling noises behind one of the shelves. From there came out a man, not more of age than Myra herself, He had glasses on and his hair was neatly combed. The sweater vest suited him as it was paired with a yellow button down and a pair of slacks. Upon seeing Myra examine him, he looked down as his cheeks turned red.

Myra smiled at how cute the man looked. “Hello.” He looked at her before shying away once again. “H-hi.” Myra looked at him. “I’m looking for a book. Can you help me?” She asked politely. “U-um…y-yes I c-can. N-name?” Myra smiled “It’s called Annihilation of Dreams by Marty Schneider.” He simply nodded before going somewhere. Myra stood patiently and waited until he returned with a book in his hand. “L-let me i-issue this for you.” Myra nodded as the man typed into his computer before giving her the book. “Thank you.” The man blushed a little more. “N-no problem.” With that Myra left the library as she examined the book.

She suddenly felt the book being snatched from her hand. ‘Hey!” She looked down to see two boy playing with the book. “Give that back.” She told them. The boys simply stuck out their tongue. After a few fail attempts of trying to get them to give the book back, she was losing her patience. “That’s it. Give that back right now or I’ll complain about you two.” The boys looked at Myra before handing over the book. “Good children.” She was about to turn around and head for the old woman's house but as soon and she turned, she tried over something and fell face first.  The neutral mage groaned as she got up while rubbing her nose which seemed to be in pain because of the not so charming fall she just experienced.

Due to the fall, the pink haired mage had dropped the book she had been clutching in her. She looked around in seacrch for the book, but failed to find it. "That's strange. The book should have fallen here." She looked around until she heard giggling and chuckling sounds behind her. She already knew what she was going to come face to face with. She turned arounf to see a bunch of small boys and girls giggling and chuckling together, or more like making fun of Myra together. The woman gave tose kids a blank look until her gaze landed upon the book which lay in one of the boy's hands.

Mrya slowly advanced forward, starting to get frustrated by these kids. "Give me back that book." She growled. This was a part of her she never showed to anyone but these kids need someone to teach them a lesson. Mischievous faces slowly turned into frightened ones. The mage continued advancing forward as she had still not gotten back the book that still stood there, on the boy's hand. Myra had expected to have gotten the book by now but these children seem much more brave than she had anticipated. This pissed her off even more. The peaceful, quiet woman from before was now silenced as anger and frustration took over. the mage decided to take deep breaths to calm herself down as she calmly spoke. "Let me say this once again. Give me back that book." The kids stood there frozen, not responding to the order.

Myra quickly walked to the child and outright snatched the book from his hand before stomping away in anger, not bothered to look back at the ting devils. After a while of walking, she calmed down and came back to the house. She knocked on the door and waited until Melinda opened it. “Oh you’re back? Come on in.” Myra walked in and handed the book. “there you go” The old lady was filled with excitement as she kept thanking Myra. “Well, I’m glad I could help. I should get going now.” With that Myra left the peace village but she intended on visiting to meet Mr. Robinson and Mrs. Melinda.

~x~

[Word Count: 1727/1700]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

Find this book! [Job l Solo] EhHiEpZ

Find this book! [Job l Solo] QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:51 pm