Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[To Earthland and Beyond!]: Ibara's 1st Job!

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public [To Earthland and Beyond!]: Ibara's 1st Job!

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2015, 7:43 am

To Earthland and Beyond:

If there was one thing Ibara hated the most above all else, it was waiting. Everything had seemed fine at first, he'd wished his compatriots at Sabertooth farewell before setting for Hargeon Town. The trip there had been relatively simple as well. No mishaps, no signs of danger nothing that would intrude on him or his job. He was one hundred percent focused on at all. That was until.. He'd reached Hargeon Town. The town was a big place, ships bustled in the docks and peopled filled the streets. Ibara had already noted his location; or rather the location he had to get to. What he hadn't noted was what stood in his path which relates back to the earlier point. Ibara HATED waiting, he despised it. If something had to get done, Ibara wanted done quickly, especially if it was something as uninteresting as getting a passport.

"You've gotta be kidding me.." seemed to be the only words that escaped Ibara's lips while he queued at the back. "There's absolutely no way I'm gonna wait all this time for one lousy job; if I can't find a way through in the next two hours, I'm heading back to Sabertooth, god damnit!"

[202]

Last edited by Blood Plus on 12th December 2015, 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: [To Earthland and Beyond!]: Ibara's 1st Job!

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2015, 7:55 am

Ibara's momentary lapse of that quitter sensation seemed to falter while he stood there for a while. His eyes suddenly brightened and he glanced towards the queue again. Like when a wave finally crashes on the beach, an idea flooded into his head. An idea relatively simple; one he considered he definitely should of thought before. Ibara's hand came up to his forehead and a slapping sound seemed to emanate from the connection. People turned back in the queue to glance at him while Ibara's palm was firmly wedged on his face.

He stared right back at them before a maniacal grin spread. The grin vanished within seconds and slowly but surely, a cough began to grumble in the very depths of Ibara's stomach. A cough so loud pierced the bustling, noisy salesman of Hargeon Town and soon it had grabbed everyone's attention. Everyone began staring at the one man who'd pierced the very veil of Hargeon Town's security. The coughing turned into spluttering and the spluttering turned into wheezing. Ibara collapsed and began rolling around the floor, liquid fire dribbling down his chin.

"Run.. Run while you still can! It's a horrible disease. Dragon Bowel Syndrome, it's very infectious, make a run for it!"

Strangely, everyone seemed to take his word for it and sped off in the opposite direction. However, out of chance (which worked in Ibara's favour), the hardy passport sellers remained at their stalls and glanced at Ibara.

"We used to be Doctors, dumbass. We know that doesn't exist! Good job at clearing the line though. Come and get ya' passport and we can clear off early for once!"

Ibara couldn't really reply to that one. He stood on the floor, absolutely dumbfounded that his trick had been so easily interpreted in such a short space of time. He wiped the small amount of liquid fire from his chin which seemed to sizzle and crackle on the hard stone floor of the docks on which he stood. It was lucky for him that none of the crowd had seen the revelation of his trick otherwise he'd be in big, big trouble with the guild. Ibara decided he wouldn't waste much time hanging around and sprinted towards the passport sellers. They seemed to understand his situation and dismissed the formalities, sorting out his passport, the picture (which seemed to include dribbles of liquid fire that remained on his face) and information revolving around him. Ibara glanced at them with a silent word of thanks before disappearing into the bustling crowds of Hargeon Town that HADN'T noticed his little fiery seizure.

[434]

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: [To Earthland and Beyond!]: Ibara's 1st Job!

Post by Blood Plus 12th December 2015, 8:02 am

"Who knew getting a passport would get me into such a hassle.. Damn at least I've got it now. I can head back to Sabertooth and finally report on my very first successful mission. I'm pretty pleased with myself, I bet no one else could pull a stunt like that one off.. Anyway, why am I showing off, who even is there to show off too? I'm talking to myself again.. damnit, I'm such a baka sometimes.."

Ibara's palm met his face for the second time that day while he glanced around frantically. Hoping that'd there would be at least some evidence that he even looked like he was talking to someone, although he knew deep down that there wasn't. After notifying he was completely alone, he grumbled again, a sign of that ever-brinking insanity that some people had come to know and love about him. Everyone had their quirks. Anyway, with a sling of his shoulder, his backpack firmly wedged between his shoulder blades, he set off for home. Eager to tell the rest of Sabertooth about his first success.

[181]

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 7:06 pm