Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland...And Beyond!

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland...And Beyond! Empty To Earthland...And Beyond!

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th February 2016, 2:41 pm

Kaisto sighed as he was walking, he had to find a way to Hargeon a few days ago already which he did by one way and one way only....WALKING. It had taken him a few days now to get to Hargeon but finally when he stepped over the hill he was walking on when he saw the port town, any energy that was gone was refilled now as he rushed into town, there was a main reason he was here in the town, literally his guild mates have been hounding him to get a passport so that way he didnt have restrictions of jobs.

Kaisto sighed recounting the last thing he was told about the passport, Iza used her transformation magic to fly him out a few days away from Hargeon and then ditched his behind and yelled "Bye Kaisto! Have fun getting that Passport" he made a mental note then to be able to pay her back for this when he got back at the Guild hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    To Earthland...And Beyond! CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland...And Beyond! Empty Re: To Earthland...And Beyond!

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th February 2016, 2:47 pm

As Kaisto made his way trying to find where to get the passport at, he soon started passed the Dock he looked over and saw where it was, there was a line of people and he started hitting his head on the railing "WHY WHY WHY!" he groaned as he was ticked to see this stupid freaking line, but never the less he made his way down to the line and hopefully find a very good spot in a line that didn't have many people in it, but ALSO he didn't know what was the ways to get the passport either as well, oh if Iza was here she could have scared them all away for him to get this quicker...that or get Marschal and his glare would make them go away as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th February 2016, 3:04 pm

A hour...ONE FREAKING HOUR LATER, Kaisto is still in the spot that he had joined in trying to get this stupid passport, people were getting irritable, some were cranky, some were whining and Kaisto with his anger problem was not really liking any of this happening right now. But right now what was really ticking him off was a bunch of young punks picking on this mother and her 3 kids, two girls and a young boy, he was doing his best to try and keep out of the confrontation but when one of the guys pushed the mother and the kids out of line and to the ground he snapped snarling and hurling a fist at the the guy that had pushed the family away.

"Hey whats the deal jerk!!" one of the guys said who was looking at Kaisto with his fists balled up, Kaisto stayed silent and then slowly drew his sword and then said "either shut up and leave or fight and bleed"

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th February 2016, 3:31 pm

The punks picked up their friend, they drew out their knives they started circling Kaisto as the innocent bystanders moved away, 5 on 1 not the best bets or odds for people but these guys looked like regular thugs, nothing special.

"So anything you wanna say before we gut ya bub?" one said in a gritty type voice to which Kaisto smiled only and held out his free hand, nothing was said but sparks now danced around his hand, it was one of his spells, Raiju's Storm, but then the punks started to freak out, this wasn't some just passerby they were dealing with a Wizard.

"C-Crap! Magic?!" on panicked looking at Kaisto then started shaking "T-The guild mark!" he pointed to which was a the Black Rose Guild Mark "Black Rose, once independent now a legal guild." Kaisto only smirked "yeah and maybe my first job is to take you in Alive...or dead" the punks saw that Kaisto wasn't kidding and booked it away from the people.

Kaisto stopped the spell and sighed and walked over to the kids and mother and looked at them as he helped them up, "its ok now they are gone" he was thanked by the mom and two of the kids, one of the girls and the boy, the last girl looked at Kaisto a bit scared that was until he held out his hand and showed her that his magic wasnt bad as he made some stones float which captivated her eyes and she went and gave him a hug thanking him. He chuckled and soon stood up and went back to the line with the family and walked to the post and asked for a form to sign, now here was athe harder part...trying to qualify for one of these stupid Passports.

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 16th February 2016, 3:39 pm

Kaisto was still waiting for his form to clear now, he had finished it quickly and so did the nice family he met, they had already left for home themselves as he was still waiting, his stomach growled loudly as he was tired and hungry now he felt like he had the appetite of one of those dragon slayers that could eat their own element, which was freaking huge.

30 more minutes passed and soon a lady came out with a clipboard and walked over looking at Kaisto.

"Kaisto Tyreal?" she asked him in a nice sweet voice

"u-uh yeah, i am him" he said standing up to greet her.

She looked at him and smiled handing him a passport which he took with his hand and blinked then she said "Your form checked out and honestly i wanna personally thank ya for helping that family back there, you really did a commendable deed"

Kaisto chuckled as he looked at her and said "its just who i am...people like those punks i can't stand them plus they seemed like a bunch of chickens" he joked which made the woman giggle.

She then bowed to him and said "i thank you again and maybe i can see ya again one day" she smiled at him which made him blush slightly but of course he bowed back and nodded "Y-Yeah i would be fine with that" she then turned and waved b and walked back to her job at the docks but of course Kaisto walked away from the docks because now there was two things he needed to do, find a good place to have a bite to eat and sleep...AND GET A HOLD OF IZA TO COME GET HIM.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:06 am