Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Malva's Secondary Training. (Private Malva/Decayuss.)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Malva's Secondary Training. (Private Malva/Decayuss.)

Post by Celine 24th November 2015, 1:58 pm

I was never meant to live.
    The day had been the usual bout of training and reading since three in the morning a habit she had been getting into since she arrived to her reality. Due to the amount of training she did her smell was usually not the best cause of all the training but she knew it was best if she did clean up as she had a question one she needed to ask. Finally walking out of the shower she would wrap the towel around her chest and sit on her bed picking up a book on different forms of magic a red bookmark on a specific page as she pet the cover and took a deep breath looking down to Spirit as she smiled. “We can do this Spirit!” pumping her arm she would make sure her hair was in perfect shape brushing it with a special brush as she looked in the mirror and smiled her eyes flashing with a bit of orange causing a soft laugh to come out, “I can do this! Just keep your cool Malva!” Once she was all ready for her idea she would pick up the book making sure her room was locked up and her sword Yunagi was at her side as she began to walk towards the tavern of Infinity Hydra. Once within its confines she would begin to eat her food she normally would but with a quick eye scanning the area waiting for a visit that normally happened on occasion and one she had been planning for. As she finished up her meal she could see the one she had been waiting for entering through the window as she smiled getting up and leaving the jewels on the table grabbing the book and approaching them, “Heya Deniel!”

Once she had said her hello the book would be in his face on the page her bookmark had been saved on the magic known as Takeover, “I was wondering if you could teach me this form of magic? I know you are a strong user of it! And honestly it looks fun!” She would pull down the book an innocent smile on her face and a look of nonchalant posture on her as she stood with her arms behind her back and a leg crossed over the other, “Pretty please?! I know a place we can train and everything! And to be honest I need something to take me farther in my path to surpass dad!” She would rest a hand on Yunagi her posture tightening up as she sighed, “I need to surpass him . . .” With a calming of her nerves she would look at Deniel with a more considerate smile, “Sorry I got a bit riled I have been looking forward to asking you for a bit but I would really appreciate if you could teach me how to use Takeover magic.”

THEME1/30
    But my life will burn hotter than the sun.
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Malva's Secondary Training. (Private Malva/Decayuss.)

Post by Decayuss 24th November 2015, 3:43 pm

Tag
    Words: 622
    "A wanderer isn't always lost."
    This was one of those times of the many times that Deniel had no idea where he was or why he had woken up in that position. He had been snoozing his way through the night, and woke up in the morning long after daybreak. The sunlight managed to hit his entire body and eyes during its entire duration within the sky as the light of dawn, but even then he did not even stir from his sleep. Though an hour or so after that happened, he awoke himself with quite a bit of a startle. His eyes had only slightly opened themselves, as he still seemed to be dozing off, but as his eyes awoke, so did everything else on his body. And on his back he felt a sort of prickly sensation, as if he were laying on something that could scratch his back. After the brief moment of dozing off both of his red eyes lit up and he jumped from where he had been laying down. Tripping over himself as he did so and collapsing down on the ground. Turning himself over he stood up once again, and brushed himself off; for some reason he had been sleeping right on top of a bush, and had been there all night. His clothes had been covered--primarily on the backside--with its leaves and dried up branches. He grabbed a few of them from his hair and attempt to recollect himself with last night, and why he had chosen to sleep there in the first place. Unfortunately, nothing came to mind.

Scratching the back of his head, the answer soon came to him as he took a good look at his surroundings and the distance; not far from where he was standing was the Infinity Hydra Guild Hall. "Right...I was on my way there. Must have collapsed from exhaustion." Yawning to himself very loudly, since there didn't seem to be anyone else around, he stretched his arms up momentarily and began to walk. Luckily for him, he hadn't been robbed; he still had his jewels, his clothes, his cloak, and...that's about all he ever carried on him. "Up and at em'....I need a drink." Sluggishly walking at first, and nearly tripping over himself, he eventually picked up his pace and cleared his head of anything that was a side effect in sleeping in such an uncomfortable position.

Nearing the Infinity Hydra Guild Hall he was back to his normal self once again, standing relatively straight and walking along steadily. Just a few seconds after he had entered and planned to get a drink, though, he was greeted with a very childish and friendly hello, along with a book being practically in his face. It caught him off guard, and from it he took a step backwards, until realizing it wasn't any real threat that surprised him. He managed to catch a glimpse of the text that she had been studying, although the title of it had already summarized what she wanted him to do: Take Over. Wouldn't have been the first time, and certainly the last. Though what he primarily wanted was the chance to at least speak, since from the moment she greeted him to the second she stopped speaking he hadn't been given a chance to say hello back. Scratching the back of his head again, he nodded before walking past her, "Yeah...I can." Going straight to the bar, his initial destination, he gave himself a glass of some strawberry flavored alcohol, a thing that he favored the most. He took a large gulp of it before speaking again, "So where's this training place? And have you got any idea what you wanna' Take Over? Both are equally important."
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Malva's Secondary Training. (Private Malva/Decayuss.) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 25th November 2015, 8:43 am

Following her possible mentor into the bar she could see him ordering some alcohol a substance her father wanted her to stay away from for the most part but she still got up and sat beside the man listening to his questions, “Yes I was planning for it to be at the raging volcano. . . And yes I do have an idea. . . I would just rather if dad did not see or hear about it till I have finished it.” With a sigh she would look at Deniel with a grin as she looked to Spirit a soft smile growing as she looked at the being, “As for ways to get to the destination I can use Spirit! What about you?” Waiting for his answer she would look to the bar ordering herself a soda she loved most, root beer. Once her drink arrived she would look to Deniel with a more serious look, “As for the training itself I am wondering what it will entail? I am a partaker of vigorous physical training daily and tons of reading so I would not mind knowing how this magic training will go.” Looking back to her past she still remembered making her first flame and how proud she was she could do it but even then that never stopped her ambition as she soon began to learn how to make that flame solid.

Even further in her memories however she could still see Uziael the demon who saved her life and of course waking up with Uziael in his own area of the burning hells. Inside she had seen many a thing before being moved to this world one of which was a female demon she had seen one that was in the process of a fight and one she wanted to emulate. Back in the present she would smile and turn to Spirit as she whistled and the small thing nodded a column of fire rising from it as it grew to fifteen feet tall and lowered a hand for its master, “I will see you at the volcano! I hope you do not take long~” with a smile the spirit would fly off using the flames as propulsion taking herself to the Raging Volcano so she might begin her steps into learning Take Over.

THEME3/30

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 25th November 2015, 12:07 pm

Tag
    Words: 515
    He downed the rest of his pink alcoholic drink in a matter of seconds, though nearly choked on it given her answer immediately afterwards: "Raging Volcano!?" He seemed very surprised that she would want to go such a place as that. He certainly never had been there before, though had heard of it; a volcano in which eruptions were frequent, random, and seemed to never run out of fuel for doing so. Taking himself there could be a bit dangerous, but having to accompany a little girl and train her in an environment like that was absolutely ludicrous. And the fact that she wanted to keep it a secret from her father, Ardere, meant he was taking an even more risk, too. If his friend managed to find out he had been secretly training a very dangerous Magic with his daughter in a dangerous environment... he shook his head quickly and ordered another drink. "I'll be there shortly, don't worry." His response to her was quite vague, promising to only be there in a short amount of tie rather than stating what method of transportation he wanted to use. "Training with me, huh? It's not really that easy..." Again he gave her another vague answer, mostly because he wanted to answer these questions once they got to the training grounds. The last thing that he wanted was someone from Infinity Hydra overhearing this conversation and telling Ardere all about it. The last thing he wanted to do was get yelled at for attempting to help.

"See you there, kid!" He called to her with a wave, and in a matter of seconds she was gone. He finished off the rest of his second cup of alcohol, and then sighed. "Damn it...I guess I have no choice now." Before departing, all he did was take one last drink inside of his system so that the taste of strawberries was fresh in his mouth, and the energy for the rest of his day would be prominent.

His arrival did not take much longer than hers, although there didn't seem to be a fast way of him getting there since he approached the Raging Volcano walking. At the time both her and him arrived the volcano was not erupting quite yet, but at almost any second now it could all shift. A sigh coming out of him, the expression of Deniel suddenly changed from quite troubled and neutral, to serious. A frown furrowed over his eyebrows, and he crossed both of his arms over his chest, parting the two sides of his cloak in half to reveal the clothes he had on underneath. "Alright. I said back there that training wasn't easy with me because I didn't want anyone to hear. Being completely honest: it's brutal. You might get severely hurt, or you may even die here. Either by my hand, or your own. But if you're still keen on continuing this with me...describe the beast. Tell me in as much detail as you possibly can what it looks like, acts like, and what it's capable of. Go."
    Notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 27th November 2015, 3:51 pm

Feeling the grounds in her hand as she reached the Volcano her Spirit returning back to its more easily accepted form looking at her with a tilted head as if asking why they were here as she pet its head, “Soon Spirit! Soon. . .” With a sigh she would put her ear to the ground listening to the churning and feeling of her blood and the earth's own, “We have approximately a week till the next eruption it seems.” With an excited smile she would jump up pumping her fist, “More than enough time to learn Take Over!” With a laugh she would pick up and hug Spirit waiting for the arrival of her teacher as she soon got her wish. With a small smile she would walk up to Deniel soon fading to a more serious expression that she needed for training as this now became part of her routine, “The thing I want to Take Over. . .” Once more her mind drifted to the memories of the demon she had seen yet through more a perspective of the female than her own a draft of confusion over her mind as she looked down seeing a grey blade through her chest and the blackness that followed.

As her mind snapped back to the reality of the question, “What I want is either from memory or reality due to the factors of my existence I do not know which. . .But what I want is to Take Over a female demon draped in runic pink garb covering everything small horns on her head and red sclera with goat like orange irises. . .” Thinking more she would sigh, “She had orange skin like mine when I enter a rage or lose control but she had many patches of orange as if lava waited on her flesh to burn away those she despised. The demon had long claws tipping her fingers and teeth bright and deadly.” With a gasp her mind began to pain as she held it her eyes trembling, “F-From her. . .My? Chest came magma pouring in great volumes a blade came from it?! A-An axe maybe? I cannot focus . . .” With a quick kneel she was keeled over the ground vomiting but what came out was not content of her stomach but magma as it seared the ground and dripped down her chin her body convulsing.

THEME5/30
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 28th November 2015, 9:16 pm

Tag
    Words: 334
    It seemed she was still set on continuing this training. Responding very swiftly to his command of describing the beast, she did so in very intricate detail that even Deniel began to imagine what it may look like should she manage to perform a Take Over through this. He circled around her when she closed her eyes, and observed to see if he could picture this being around her current figure. Yes....it fits quite well. Just when he had though she finished her description of the beast that she wished to take over, she began to say more and more about it. Stopping behind her, and curious, he soon started to channel a bit of his own Magic into his arms. At his fingertips began a stream of dark red aura energy, which crept its way up his arms until it reached his shoulders. Along the way any skin or clothing he had was transformed into jet black scales similar to that of a reptile. On each of his shoulders were bits of plated armor that covered the bones just enough, though the right one was a bit more heavily reinforced. Claws marked the tips of his fingers, and on these claws he gathered further dark red energy, known as Unholy Energy.

The vomiting of lava had caused him to worry a bit, though if she could handle it internally and still be alive, surely her face falling in it wouldn't be a problem. "Good. Now keep that thought right where it is. And when you wake up...the beast should be tamed." He brought his fist down straight to the back of her neck, infused with a bit of his Magic so that it could work towards not only knocking her out, but sending her plummeting into a spiritual world in which she would have to face the demon herself. Kill, or be killed...that was the only rule that would matter once she was there. "I sure as Hell hope Ardere doesn't find out..."
    Notes

Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 8th December 2015, 6:24 pm

Before her mind could focus on the words as the memories began to tear and eat at her consciousness a smack to her neck and trail of magic drew her into those memories slowly drifting falling into a black void. Finally landing on the ground a cough escaped her mouth as the world she landed was no longer the site of a still active volcano instead being a scene of nightmares skeletal figures slumbered all around covered in the looks of many some she could make out but one stood out sitting at the end of the area she stood being caressed by the demon in her dream as a skeleton wearing the same clothing her father did was simply laid to the ground and crushed by the demon her rage building. “Who ARE you? Why do I keep seeing you in my dreams and now out of them?!” The demon looked her way the grip on her throne of bone tightening as the skulls in her grasp crumbled and she rose from her seat setting her hand over her chest as magma leaked out a hole forming. With a flourish of pure pride and a menacing grin the demon pulled a demonic looking axe from the hole of magma and quickly jumped slamming the axe down towards her as she dodged to the right avoiding the attack narrowly the demon talking but no words coming from them.

With a flare of rage she lunged at the demon going to grab her sword as nothing was to her side not even a sheath a look of surprise on her face as she backed off. “What the?!!” As she backed the demon twisted around and swung the axe as a wave of magma slammed her into a bone pile a cough and gag came from her as the air was torn from her lungs by the impact and in seconds she was on the ground vomiting magma once again, “I will ask again WHO ARE YOU!” Her anger triggered a flare of heat all around her and her appearance to almost match the demons though on a much less demonic scale. As she asked her question the demon simply walked towards her swinging the axe as magma crashed up from the ground a murderous look in its eye.

THEME7/30

Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 8th December 2015, 6:38 pm

With each slam of the axe onto the ground a pillar of magma screamed from the earth in the call of the demon she herself being forced back with each swing but she knew that giving up was not an option as she sighed. Cracking her hands together with a slam flames erupted from her hands, “I may not have Yunagi but I still have spells I CAN USE!” Lunging forward she would slam her fist into the demons chest causing an explosion to force the demon back into a pile of bone the audible cracks of the them as they were crushed by the impact and snapped rung through the field. Wiping her forehead she could visibly see the demon still alive as she waited for them to come back out flames circling her fists until within seconds a pillar of magma shot her way narrowly avoiding it she looked up as out of the magma the demon tore through the flow smashing into her side with the axes blunt side and right into the ground.

As she smashed into the ground she heard something among the sounds of the magma a small voice yet commanding in tone, “Give.” As she got up from her fun little trip to the ground a glare was sent the demons way as she thought and wondered about what she heard, “LUNA BLADE!” Within seconds the moonlight collected into a massive blade of blue flames sending it down towards the demon she would dodge back as she herself lunged towards her retreating enemy, “INFERNO CHAIN!” With a quick yell the chain was sent forth latching to the demon as she gave a look of surprise but within seconds she could not let up the assault holding out the palm of her hand to the demon, “SPLASH INFERNO!” Next the rune grew and expanded detonating in the demons face launching them away from the chain as its effects took place and within moments due to the singed marks stacking another explosion triggered on the demon.

THEME8/30

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:48 am