Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam}

Ethair
    Ethair

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Master Yang [Chinese Swordsman], Master Matsushita [Japanese Swordsman], and Master Kang [Korean Swordsman]
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Unknown
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} Empty Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam}

Post by Ethair 11th November 2015, 6:32 pm

Job:

Zolona had picked out a job she believe would be fun to her. She made her way from Fairy Tail's guild hall all the ways to the Spooky Forest. Wonder when that annoying lion is gonna show up this time. As she had got to the forest there a shadow of what looks like a person. Who or what is that! Zolona hadn't noticed that she said that out load but in stand had just ran to the closest tree so not to be seen. The tree had happened to be a dead one so kicked it as hard as she could three times and it went crashing down. Witch had cause a loud sounded that flowed deep into the forest its self so anyone or anything that had been near or in the forest was sure to here it. Now to wait for it to show its self. But she had always be far to impatient for her own good, before the sound of the tree that had just feel had even fully left the air. Zolona had yelled, Come on out I have a present for you! Then she had laughed lightly to her self so not to be heard with an devilish smile across her face.

@Nequam - Word Count: 209 - Posts Made: 1 - Template Made By @Tyriel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jian Liu the Stalker | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
    Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} L9TXIdw
    Jobs:

Theme:
    Nequam
    Nequam

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} Empty Re: Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam}

Post by Nequam 11th November 2015, 9:57 pm

Her master had ordered her to go along with the one named Zolona Blackflower as she needed to learn actual combat experience along with maybe gaining a friend. When she had asked whether or not she could give them command over her they begrudgingly agreed as she would soon follow them out of the guild as unfortunately for her the woman was fast and seemed to want to get to the job quickly. Once she had tracked her to the spooky forest she would shadow her as fast she could before her presence was noticed and sadly for her Zolona seemed to think her an enemy as she talked loudly kicking a tree down her way as she slipped out her blades and cut down the tree so it harmlessly fell beside her, "Miss Zolona master Heero has requested I join you on this job and with that has also given you command over me." With a quick move she would be directly in her line of sight as she gave a small bow to her, "With that noted I am now yours to command mistress Zolona."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} Superthumb Puppets Song.
    Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} Tumblr_nh55g7RK3x1tf3wqfo1_500 The Puppet Nequam
    Ethair
    Ethair

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Master Yang [Chinese Swordsman], Master Matsushita [Japanese Swordsman], and Master Kang [Korean Swordsman]
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Unknown
    Second Skill: Unknown
    Third Skill:

Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} Empty Re: Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam}

Post by Ethair 13th November 2015, 12:09 am

Zolona had saw the tree get cut so that it landed next to the shadow and heard a female voice say the name Heero. Then before she had even a chance to react or say anything the female appeared before her. So again another male thinks I need help. Zolona had sighed deeply before she looked the female over and though that she may be useful to her. Because she had been quick enough to cut the tree and get close to Zolona with no effect it seemed. Now yours to command? I approve of this but first I do want to know your name and why you where sneaking around.

Zolona stud there with are arms folded waiting for the reply from the female that Heero had sent to go with her on this job. She still wasn't sure why he had done so but oh well she has to deal with it for now. The trees around both of them had began to shake and there where odd sounds them then they had stop for a moment. Zolona had changed from a semi-relaxed state to her normal ready to fight state. Then she yelled, Come out now! Don't make me drag you out my self! Little did she know if its a monster or human but one thing had been clear someone was about to get hurt or worst.

@Nequam - Word Count: 231 - Posts Made: 3 - Template Made By @Tyriel

Jian Liu the Stalker | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
    Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} L9TXIdw
    Jobs:

Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th November 2015, 12:09 am

The member 'Zolona Blackflower' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Explodions are the only way to hunt! {Zolona/Nequam} NormalMonster

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:08 pm