Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ruin

Completed Ruin

Post by Guest 7th November 2015, 9:52 pm

Name: Ruin
    Species: Pony!!!
    Type:Combat Pet
    Description:Ruin Ruin__war__s_steed__darksiders__by_keramita-d3bsloh
    He is a very sassy pony. When talked about he will trot around in a circle and flare his nostrils, causing ash to come out. When someone makes a joke he will stand up on hind legs in agreement. In it's normal state, the pony is 3 feet tall, it not being a full fledged horse.
    Abilities:
    Spoiler:
    [/spoiler]

Last edited by Kazyto on 7th November 2015, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Ruin

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 7th November 2015, 11:21 pm

Sorry about that mate, massive brain lag.

Would you mind adding in how tall the horse is? And perhaps shrinking that picture down a bit?

In your ability there's a couple problems.
    - Your strength lists it as an Instant Spell, the issue with this is that "instant" means it happens, and it's over. So that means the horse would grow, and then the immediately shrink. Alternatively you can get rid of that strength, and let this be a passive ability to grow and shrink.
    - I advise making the height growth for the ability  a bit more... 4 feet is actually shorter than the average 8 year old girl. I advise making it 9 feet, maybe a bit bigger than that...

Post by Guest 7th November 2015, 11:27 pm

Niyol wrote:Sorry about that mate, massive brain lag.

Would you mind adding in how tall the horse is? And perhaps shrinking that picture down a bit?

In your ability there's a couple problems.
    - Your strength lists it as an Instant Spell, the issue with this is that "instant" means it happens, and it's over. So that means the horse would grow, and then the immediately shrink. Alternatively you can get rid of that strength, and let this be a passive ability to grow and shrink.
    - I advise making the height growth for the ability  a bit more... 4 feet is actually shorter than the average 8 year old girl. I advise making it 9 feet, maybe a bit bigger than that...

I was able to do everything besides shrink the picture. This was because it would not let me, something about me being a new member and i cant do external links. I know, it's weird and i have no idea why the image came up as a link. But anyways, thought i would let you know about that one thing i couldn't do.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 9th November 2015, 5:54 pm

Ruin MqXl8kK

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 5:40 am