Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] Empty Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event]

Post by Haru-senpai 26th October 2015, 12:43 pm

Heero listened to Tyriel's announcement about a huge maze being setup that...took up the entirety of Mountain Village...which quite frankly was huge already; a maze on top of it was just...ridiculous.

"Oh gosh...if the citizens of Mountain Village helped...." Heero thought about all the people out there ready to spook the hell out of him. One thing he hated was ghosts. They were beyond his comprehension and just freaked the hell out of him. Even though he could summon them himself with Sky Slayer Arts--he just, was unnerved by the thought of the undead.

His eyes would sparkle comically.

"That's why Grandine taught me Demon Slaying.....for this exact moment!"

"Don't tell me you're actually afraid..." Garfield, the orange Exceed now dressed as a mummy had returned. His jaw would hit the floor; as he landed from flight. The cat hadn't ever seen someone from Midi dressed up before; he'd never been to that nation before. "But...whoa?! Which way does this string go? To this piece?!" he comically held up Natsu's dress looking this way and that; trying to figure out how the Midi outfit held itself together.

"Fancy.....anyways, we should get going...there's a maze outside right?" Garfield said, walking out from under Natsu's dress casually as if he hadn't just been there.

"Don't think I've...forgotten about that chicken just because your Guild's puttin' on a show!" Heero sweatdropped smiling at her to show he was only slightly joking.

They mingled with the masses, the crowds on the way out. He heard gasps and laughter up ahead; as the Fog Machine he'd brought rolled outside of the entrance to Infinity Hydra. He stepped outdoors into the cool, Halloween Night Air, and what he saw...was something like a nightmare.

The camera would pan dramatically over a gigantic stone and vine maze; that seemed to have...replaced Mountain Village.

A chibi bubble with Heero's head in it would pop up.

"WHEN DID THIS GET HERE?! I walked in here ya know?!" the chibi head in the bubble shouted from the zoomed out view.

"Probably some Magic used by that lady dressed like a witch or something!" Garfield's chibi head would pop into the bubble with Heero.

As he stood in awe looking out at Mountain Village, he would finally introduce himself.

"Oh yeah uh, If you didn't hear in the announcement. My name's Heero...I was a Wizard Saint once, now I just take care of my family....Fairy Tail that is." he nodded to her and smiled, his skin still tinted green for Halloween with metal and fake stitches around his face to make him look the part.

And now, off an an adventure would go Rock and Roll Frankenstein, Midi Fair Maiden, and orange mummy cat.

"Ladies first...." Heero said looking down the long haunted looking stairs leading into the gigantic maze. Everything looked haunted to Heero at this point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] Rose

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] Empty Re: Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event]

Post by Princess Natsu 30th October 2015, 4:18 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    Through the commotion of voices that oscillated within the guild, a single one; almost conveniently apprehended her attention. Just as she was thinking she'd get away with this plate teeming with chicken, an unfamiliar individual almost curiously pointed out his discreet hopelessness for her to share this exquisite meal. Royal blues orbited over her shoulder, peering back at the clearly dressed Frankenstein as he stood there; seemingly blundering. The thought of splitting her oh-so-precious chicken, and to make it worse, sake; kept her locked in a state skepticism. She could run, though, her hunch told her that even if she did, he'd somehow find her and hassle for the chicken again. Orbs stirred over to the side briefly, fully facing the male as she exposed the mountain of food on her tiny plate; bottle of sake tucked under her arm. For awhile she didn't say anything. There was so much occurring in this large space, that she could barely hear herself speaking when upstairs with the fox.

Lush lips parted in the motion to speak; cleft off by the sound of a voice that conquered her own. With her attention now meandering to the stage, her jaw nearly dropped as she saw her name listed within the pairs for this event. Who is Heero? Beads of sweat arrayed against the temples of her crown, mouth tightened together as if fretful over who this person was, rather the thriller of an apparently ghostly tour. Just as she was contemplating that the chance had come for her to get out of this troubling situation, an orange cat landed nearby; collapsing face-first into the floor by merely gaping into her direction. A startled expression made way to her features, wondering if the puny thing was alright as he gawked up at her; bewildered. Unfazed by the cat's regard to her dress, Natsu blankly peered down at the thing as it ambled out from underneath her; notice falling elsewhere.  

As the crowds of people stirred, inquiring the location of their partners; the god slayer unintentionally pursued behind the stranger and out to the front of the guild. The cool night shuddered against her exposed skin, unfamiliar with the sudden chill that crept up her back; the warmth within the guild hesitantly fading away. Plate of chicken still in her hands, fingers writhed against a single piece, chomping down against the still mild food that almost brought a smile to her lips. Rather her cheeks seemed to flush instead, opticals of ocean blue shining in pleasure to the taste of such heavenly fare. But, her pleasure was cut short as the stranger spoke to her once more, introducing himself as Heero. With her mouth slightly full, long lashes fluttering in an additional surprise to the fact she had been paired up with this young man; Natsu also started to speak. "Uhm.. Nice to meet you.. I'm Evelyn." nothing more to say, the girl did not recognize this allegedly well-known individual. Of course, she had heard the chatter of this name run wild in whispers; but, despite that, she wasn't one to invest herself in Wizard Saints nor' people for that matter.

The gesture for her to go first, made her wonder if Heero was perhaps frightened of what awaited them within this maze. Moving without delay, she stepped down the steps; regardless of the eerie display that towered tall before them, Natsu was not one to be particularly afraid. Ghosts, scary stories, anything related to that sort was just something she considered to be.. normal.

sorry for the delay! hope it was an alright post. btw i am also responding to your post in the other thread too, just so you don't get confused.. also! she goes by evelyn godfray, her real name is natsuzora.  

Last edited by Princess Natsu on 25th November 2015, 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] 6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] Empty Re: Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event]

Post by Haru-senpai 30th October 2015, 6:48 pm

He followed behind the young woman down the long flight of steps into the maze proper; checking out her ass mostly the whole way down; as Garfield slapped him on the head to stop him. Fretting as the cat was one to talk, but continuing down the stairs as the finally reached solid ground.

This looked...nothing like Mountain Village.

"Y-yeah. Let's just say I didn't play by the Council's Rules and got...k-kicked off the Saint-ts........OK why is it so QUIET?!" he shouted and flailed as he looked around with Natsu and Garfield, riding on his head; still dressed as a mummy. They'd just been surrounded by the bustling noise of the Guild Hall, and now...fog, vines, and sharp turns left to right.

"It's........almost too quiet." he wasn't sure this was part of the celebration. Either that or he was just really freaked out by this maze. The only person Heero knew more freaked out by Ghosts than him was Viola--and he hadn't seen her in over a year now.

He would move up to the first intersection; blushing a bit as he tried not to show any fear; but he looked to the left and right. Looking to Natsu, he decided that Left was the best way to go. Right being just to convenient and probably a trap or something of that nature. Then again, who knew what was in this direction. He didn't want to reveal to her that he was the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail just yet.

Thinking of this fact; he actually tightened the bandages that covered his entire right arm; even in costume as Frankenstein--only his fingers were exposed.

'WHAT THE?! Are you actually thinking of using Fairy Glitter to blast your way out of this maze?! Stop being such a pu...I...I think I just heard something.'

Not even safe in his own thoughts; Heero would stop walking abruptly. One of his only real fears, was Ghosts. Garfield looked around a few times, and wondered how far they'd gotten into the maze just by walking down one hallway.

"I think we're lost." he said as he swished his tail on top of Heero's head.

"It's a maze! Dumb cat! We're always lost!" he shot upward, looking up irritated.

"What! I'm not the one who almost fell down the stairs watching a certain someones ass!"

Before long the two actually started fighting; causing a huge cloud of smoke and stars, as the haymakered eachother. The cloud ended as Garfield emerged, strangling Heero with his tail. Spinning around in frustration trying to grab the cat, Heero would randomly punch in any given direction and shoot off a blast of Sky Slayer magick. The wind erupted from his fist and whirled once, blasting a huge section of one of the viney maze walls apart.

Blinking several times, Garfield and Heero both looked at one another, Garfield's orange tail still around his neck--and then got excited again.

"Shortcut!"
    "Shurtcut!"

Both of them would sparkle proudly at the new hole in the maze walls they'd created through their own sheer genius they thought.

× Bio
    × Magic

DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by DragonPantsu 30th October 2015, 8:09 pm

Haretsa's Costume:

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] 153164

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    #GETSPOOPED
    WORDS.

STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] CANAAN

- Haretsa

Haretsa had been enjoying this holiday bash shindig sneakily hiding amongst the shadows behind the bar and enjoying a seasonal brew. ”Damn, this Pumpkin Spice stuff is amazing!! I gotta make sure that Jerry knows about this next time I get back to Talonia!” Haretsa thought aloud with her voice echoing throughout the void. Instead of chugging it as she usually did with her alcohol, the young Dragon Slayer was enjoying this refreshing brew sip by sip. She was about to hop out of the shadows to start socializing when Tyriel stepped up and announced that it was time for the haunted maze portion of the party. Since Haretsa was an Ace of the guild just the same as Tyriel, she had helped Ardere and her fellow ace out with the construction of the maze. Haretsa was also tasked with following and scaring a certain pairing that Tyriel had mentioned to her long before the party had started.

”Alright, target acquired. Now lets get the fun shit started!!” Haretsa said to herself as she watched her teammate Eve depart with a rather bizarrely dressed individual with bolts sticking out of his neck. Slithering her way through the shadows, Haretsa trailed the two mages outside and through a portion of the maze. ”Ragna, is that roar I installed completely uploaded?” Haretsa asked her pet, receiving a response through the small communication device tucked away in her ear. "All set and ready to go on your command, Haretsa. The keyword for me to unleash it is still spooky, correct?" "Yup! Just wait till you hear me say it and let 'er rip!" Haretsa exclaimed, waiting for the right moment to pop out of the shadows.

Her moment came when the other individual got into a bit of a fight with the cat dressed like a mummy that was on his head. Watching the man's magic destroy a portion of the nearby wall, Haretsa slid through the shadows to the other side of the wall and waited a few moments before reconstructing herself back into the real world from the shadows. "What's good you guys?!" she exclaimed, taking another sip of her drink as she stepped through the hole in the wall that the man had created. "Gee this maze sure is spooky, huh?" Haretsa asked, queuing her pet to do his thing. Ragna, who was a good two miles away, let loose the audio file that Haretsa installed in him just for this night. The tape played a loud, crisp, and bone chilling roar that echoed its way throughout the surrounding mountain range. Even though Haretsa was the one who was expecting the roar, it still managed to send a chill down the young Dragon Slayer's spine. "JEEZUM, THAT WAS FREAKING UNSETTLING!!" Haretsa exclaimed, shaking her head to regain her composure for a moment. "Anyway, my names Haretsa Shikon and I'm here to be your tour guide!! ....Or...wait, no I'm not supposed to be your guide.... who was it then?" she paused, taking a moment to curiously think. She knew what she was supposed to say, but this was a rather convincing act that she had forgotten. "Oh right, HE is!" Haretsa pointed behind Evelyn and the other mage.

The moment the two mages would turn, a spectral figure would emerge from out of the ground. This spectral being had glowing red eyes, the head of a chicken, the arms of a lobster, and the body and tail of a king cobra. It was rather unsettling just how transparent this being seemed to be. "This here is Akamanto, and he'll be your tour guide through the haunted maze! I hope you don't intend on cheating..." Haretsa explained, referring to the hole in the wall that the male had made. The wall reconstructed itself magically before the mages, if any were paying attention to it instead of Akamanto. Not wanting anyone to end up cheating, Haretsa and Tyriel had worked together to form a wall that reconstructed itself whenever damaged so that no one could shortcut their way to victory. "Have fun with your new playmate! I'll be waiting for you guys at the end.... IF YOU SURVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE" Haretsa spoke, changing the tone of her voice to try and be scary as she disintegrated back into the shadows. "You're eating my brethren.... " Akamanto spoke, approaching Evelyn as she was eating her chicken and stole the plate from her; throwing it into the air and slicing it to pieces with his claws in front of her very eyes. "All better..... now lets begiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin" Akamanto spoke as he floated back and forth through the air and awaited the mages to follow him.

OOC: To clarify, the Void I refer to is the dimension I enter into when Haretsa merges into the shadows. That's why I had her speaking aloud to herself, cuz its another dimension. ANYWAY!
    The Challenge:

Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Frankenstein & The Princess [Godfray Halloween Event] Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 2nd November 2015, 5:20 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    Despite the silence that lulled over the maze, a certain ribbing made way through the bulky stone-walls; echoing off into the expanse of what formerly lay a village. A single cat, and a single young man, had somehow managed to compose the beginning of what Natsu might call; pointless. Words, tinged by temper, flung back and forth in a never ending cycle of fume and stars. Teeth bared, eyes widened. She felt lured in by the opening of escape; a chance to continue on alone while the two distracted themselves in an aimless exchange of insults. But, just as the feet tempted to move, an abrupt flurry of wind pummeled out close to her side, so close that she swore if she had been any closer, she might've lost her arm. Lashes fluttered in dismay, veering towards the opening in one of the maze walls; forcefully mangled apart. It had happened so suddenly that she wasn't sure if the amount of power that had wheeled by her, had actually happened. Natsu looked over at the two, vigilant of the fact they seemed to be rather happy about the cleft made in the wall. A single strand of vermillion stood out of place atop the crown, induced by the burst of wind that had appeared a mer few seconds ago. With a blank stare, another voice; familiar, joined the party. Resounding behind her in a tone of jest and excitement, opticals of ocean blue encased the sight of a team-mate into her mind.

Lips parted in the action to speak, repressed by the thundering roar of what could've sounded like a dragon, but to her, esteemed as a monster. Never one to hold much fondness over those large winged reptiles; cursed by abhorrent first impressions, both the beasts and the girl had always emerged into violence. As the index finger gestured to the area behind them, skull circled on instinct, eyes ensuing with caution. What the-? The one that stemmed casually from the surface of solid ground, provoked a lone bead of sweat, composed by the temple of the crown. It was almost to ridiculous as to what rised before them, or more correctly; floated. With every space absenting, she found her back against the surface of what had originally been a crumbled wall. Chicken in the air, plate tagged along, her most precious thing was massacred before her very eyes, sinking towards the ground in tiny scraps. Natsu stood there, a gloom making its way over her form as the features paled slightly, breath trembling. Empty-handed, and brisk without the warmth of such a heavenly delight, the god slayer was not one to seek anger into violence. But, a quiet thunder rumbled within her, statics of black lightning rippling out around her form. "I-It's all gone.." anger was immediately ceased by dread over the fact that she could not do much to something that was.. transparent.

okay! lets kick some lobster and chicken butt so we can have a feast and get out of this frightening maze qq 

Last edited by Princess Natsu on 25th November 2015, 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Character Magic History
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd November 2015, 11:15 pm

Heero had an expression that could only be described as this. ">_>". He hadn't moved since he'd heard what only could be described as....something straight out of hell. The bone chilling roar was something that..he was sure belonged to some kind of a zombie. Or something much, much worse.

He heard the words of..who he assumed was their guide on this haunted tour. He then listened carefully, and heard...a name he hadn't heard in some time. Was this possible? Did Infinity Hydra actually have a relative of one of his old 3 Sensei's? Impossible. For a moment, he broke out of his state of unease but then quickly slipped back into it when he heard something else down the long vine walls.

His Demon Slayer senses weren't even going off which was...making the situation even worse.

"W-what was that." his cat dressed as a mummy would have it's ears down in fear as it looked up over Heero's head. As soon as he said this, what could only be described as a Ghost Lobster Chicken came roaring onto the scene.

Heero swore the thing actually flew through him. As he turned around and stood up, he raised a fist. Ready to blast this thing. But then realized it was a ghost.....damnit. With a sweatdrop, he listened to it cackle on for a moment about Eve eating his kinfolk. And just like that, he had diced it up finer than any samurai could have...knocking it up and chopping it bits before dispersing it.

"What in the hell kind of Guide are you?! You've got the body of a lobster and the head of a chicken man!!! For god sakes!!!" Heero balled up a fist and pivoted once, stepping back cautiously. "Look I'm not following that thing through this maze...I'll find my own way damnit..." with a sweatdrop he turned around and nodded to Eve for her to follow him. Only to see her.....powering up an ungodly amount of Magic Power. He wondered if she realized what levels she was near.

"Eve....calm down." Heero got a sweatdrop as she continued to power up, he would then yell at the guide who disappeared into thin air.

"Behind you! You wanted chicken!!! YOU..GOT...CHICKEN!!! BAAKAAAWK!!!" the voice of Akamanto taunted one final time. "And a side of lobster too...."

Suddenly...a giant chicken rounded the corner at the end of the maze. It would stop, and then slowly look at Heero and Garfield, the back of their heads shown on camera at the end of the hall. With a mighty BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAW it took off down the hall toward them, stomping loudly easily over ten feet tall.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!"
    "GO!!!! GO!!!!" Garfield pointed back down the lane towards Eve.

The ground was pretty much shaking with electromagnetism and black lightning by now, as Heero and Garfield came screaming running at her with a giant chicken chasing them.

"Vaporize it!!! Vaporize it!!!" Heero would dive behind Eve with a barrel roll and slide on his butt to a halt.

× Bio
    × Magic

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 4th November 2015, 10:45 pm

AND THE STARS,
    THEY'LL GUIDE ME HOME.
    Having no affliction over the crisis that took place around her; opticals of royal gloated down in qualm over the loss of her esteemed chicken. What once established a thick mound of heavenly delight, lay in slivers against the brisk cobble-stone ground; barely visible to the human eye. Presumption would be correct to say, that the plate of chicken had simply; disappeared. With her hands falling back to her side; empty-handed and suddenly raw, expressionless orbs arised towards the panic before her. Heero and the cat were not to elated by this situation, it was glaring to her that he didn't take to kindly with ghosts or anything else relatively creepy. Even as he remarked the exasperation found in bolts; trembling around her, Natsu could not yet, regain her composure. Her stomach felt empty, almost as if she had hardly eaten a thing. All that was longing was the glow of the guild and the flavour of food. She, in truth, was just as frantic on getting out of this haunted labyrinth as the other two were.

It was then, through the blather of aimless mentions, that one voice snagged her attention. Like a fish on the hook of a line, Akamanto reeled her gaze into the opposite direction from which they stood. There, what could only be described as a monster to most, but, to her, was dinner; a giant chicken rounded the corner. It's head turned hesitantly into their direction, startling her extra company as the two came bounding towards her in desperation to be rescued. Mouth watering in anticipation; lingering on the distance to be cut short as the colossal chicken neared, magical energy started to cultivate within her hands. Once the beastly thing was close enough, Natsu stepped forward, arms swinging forward, palms faced outward, "Thunder God's Dance!" like an explosion, spirals of black lightning cascaded from her hands; almost similar to a tornado. Drifting straight into the chicken, and smashing over most of the wall that surrounded them; dust spewed upward and into the area. Forearm raised to shield the eyes, Natsu waited meekly for the cover to fade, but, instead, was address suddenly by the breath of fire. Seriously? Unable to assemble a spell to block, she expected the burn to graze at the flesh along her arms.

bloopity blop.

Spell Used:

Character Magic History

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 11:20 am