Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu: A Wizards Grace!

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu: A Wizards Grace! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mashyuu: A Wizards Grace!

Post by NPC 23rd October 2015, 10:10 pm

The member 'batman4560' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    Mashyuu: A Wizards Grace! - Page 3 Block
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd October 2015, 10:34 pm

Aside from the single spell that did effect Mashyuu, the blue eyed Wizard couldn't believe his luck. The young man had gone mostly unharmed from the Dark Wizard but the man in black had started to look like he was wearing down during the fights. With a quick twist of his head, Mashyuu cracked his neck and grinned at what Rocky had done, again saving Mashyuu from a possible knockout attack.

Mashyuu had gained on the pair at that point and jumped up to throw his knee up into the old man, but the Dark Wizard had slipped away from Mashyuu's strike. It looked like the old man was good at reading Mashyuu's movements, perhaps because he had watched Mashyuu fight the monsters that were created due to the old man's power. That would explain why the Dark Wizard couldn't evade Rocky's attacks thus far.

Once again the three had gotten involved in a flurry of melee strikes that hadn't been able to connect at all. However the Dark Wizard hadn't expected for his only spell that had struck true to backfire. Mashyuu spun around on his heels and smashed the old man in the face with the arm that had no feeling. But on the same token Mashyuu had left himself open for another spell from the Dark Wizard, however the old man was thrown off balance when he was attacked from behind by a stone spew from Rocky.

WC: 239
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd October 2015, 10:34 pm

'Block Dice' :
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd October 2015, 11:03 pm

A fierce blast of magic light had slammed against Mashyuu and pushed him back but the effects of the spell hadn't done anything to Mashyuu at all. The brown haired, blue eyed Wizard chuckled at the Dark Wizard and took a deep breath of air. "...Getting Sloppy old man, and it looks like you can't even get a hit on my buddy there." He motioned towards Rocky just as the older man spun around.

Rocky the earth elemental jumped up and bit the village elder on the arm, it's dull but pointed stone teeth dug deep and ripped at the old man's flesh. "I've had it with the two of you. I don't need your magic energy if it's going to cost me my life. I'll kill you both!" The old man called out through gritted teeth then shot a blast from his hand at the elemental animal.

The blast struck true and sent Rocky spinning through the air fast. Mashyuu had no idea if the elder Wizard had used an effect on Rocky like he had on Mashyuu's arm but the younger man wasn't going to wait to find out.

Once again Mashyuu raced forward while ripping a staff of rock from the ground and dropped low while sweeping the man's legs. The old Wizard wasn't ready for the range of the staff and was tripped up by the sudden stinging pain against his ankles. With a resounding thud the man in black hit the ground and groaned. He was about to fire off a second blast when the dirt around him rose from the ground and started to swirl...

WC: 268

Last edited by batman4560 on 23rd October 2015, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd October 2015, 11:03 pm

'Block Dice' :
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd October 2015, 11:20 pm

Rocky was thrown through the air a few feet and landed with a thud outside of the dust cloud that had just sprang up. Somehow it's stone body had managed to avoid the blow that was delivered by the Village Elder. It was slow to get to it's feet and shake off the sudden impact of the blast but when it did it started to snarl at the cloud. It couldn't see inside as the dust started to whip around in high pressured circles. It growled and ran around and around, trying to find a way inside the ten foot radius of dust.

Mashyuu stood with a hand up and closed his eyes. The ground under his feet told him everything he needed, normally anyone using attacks in the dust cloud would be blind while doing so, as evident by the off aimed attack that the old man had attempted. The purple beam jutted past Mashyuu's head and he stabbed his staff forward, hitting the man in the torso. The old man twisted and grunted with pain as the stone staff dug into his flesh yet again.

"I'll find you and I'll kill you!" He yelled through the dust. The old man tried to see through the dist but couldn't, however the staff had hit straight ahead and it gave the old man a good idea of where to aim his next attack. A beam shot from his hand and went forward, smashing straight into Mashyuu's face.

WC: 240

Last edited by batman4560 on 23rd October 2015, 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd October 2015, 11:20 pm

'Block Dice' :
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd October 2015, 11:34 pm

The old man was sure that the blast had struck Mashyuu in the face but in fact it hit his staff and cracked it in the center of the weapon. It didn't matter though because as the beam faded away something ripped right through the dirt and slammed into the evil Wizard's chest. The stone staff had been hurled into the elder and exploded from the fracture and impact. "Choke on it old man!" Mashyuu called out with a chuckle in his voice. "It's no wonder you want my magic to power your crazy crops. Your spells haven't done much to me and to be honest I think if I beat you, the feelings going to come back in my arm. At this rate I think Rocky could take you without me." Mashyuu continued, trying to draw the ire of the Dark Wizard to keep his attention off Rocky who was waiting for the spell to drop.

In the mean time the old man had started to grow sick of the young Mashyuu and his pet, but was growing even more concerned with the fact that he couldn't seem to truly land a blow against either one that had done anything to the two targets of his spells. The effect was showing on the old man who was seething with anger. "NO BOY IT IS YOU WHO WILL FALL TO MY POWER!" he screamed, this waking some of the villagers in the area as a spell shot straight up into the air and came down atop Mashyuu.

WC: 251
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd October 2015, 11:34 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Mashyuu: A Wizards Grace! - Page 3 FailedBlock
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 23rd October 2015, 11:52 pm

The bright light of purple soared high into the sky and came down atop Mashyuu's head. The blow stunned him just as he went to cast a Stone Blast. The rocks came back at him and pelted Mashyuu. This was the first time he had ever been hit with an earth elemental spell and he was surprised at how little of an effect it had on him. "No... I'm not that weak.... My skin must be really tough or something." He said to himself while checking for anything more than a bruise from the rocks.

"Hey I don't know how you did that to my spell but that almost didn't hurt. Can you tell me if you had barely been hurt by my spells, because you seem to really be taking a beating!" Mashyuu called into the storm as it started to slow it's spinning around the duo. On a whim Mashyuu had decided the spell's effect had no longer been worth it and he dropped the magic.

As soon as the magic spell had dispersed Rocky launched a spew of rocks right into the Dark Wizard and pelted him with a series of rocks. The attack landed square into the old mans back and forced his body to twist in agony. "See, I knew that your body was hurting from all the attacks." Mashyuu mocked and braced himself for the attack that the old man flung at the Blue eyed Earth Wizard.

WC: 238
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd October 2015, 11:52 pm

'Block Dice' :
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 24th October 2015, 12:07 am

The soft pitter patter of paws reverberated off the floor when Rocky raced to jump in front of the magic ray that launched towards Mashyuu. Rocky hit the ground and Mashyuu jumped off the rocks back and threw a heavy handed punch straight into the old man's throat.

With a soft choking sound the old man grasped this throat and stumbled back a few steps, his eyes were wide while he glared up at mashyuu and dropped to his knees. By the time he fell Rocky was on the attack, slamming it's face into the skull of the old mans. Blood shot from a freshly opened wound and ran down into the old man's beard while staining it a deep crimson.

Mashyuu didn't miss a beat. "You're finished! STONE STAFF!" He cried out loudly while ripping one last weapon out of the ground and kicking it as hard as he could. The staff spun through the air and whirled around right over Rocky and smashed into the dark Wizards jaw, breaking it and knocking the Wizard out. The old man fell backwards to the ground and stopped moving.

Both Mashyuu and Rocky had been taking deep, ragged breaths of air and looked back to see the village. At this point half the town had been watching the fight. One man called out. "THANKS FOR SAVING US!" Mashyuu started to laugh and without saying a word he and Rocky headed back towards the Sabertooth guild hall...

(Job end)

WC: 243

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:49 am