Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo]

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo]

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd October 2015, 4:10 pm

Finally. A police station. Brennan slowly trudged inside and walked up to a counter. He lugged the man's unconscious body onto the counter and said, "This is Kreddy Frueger. May I have my reward?" The receptionist grunted in response and walked deeper into the station, leaving Brennan behind. In a matter of minutes, another man emerged, and said, "Blimey! It really is Kreddy Frueger!" He paused for a second, "Is he dead or alive?" Brennan grinned slyly in response, "He's alive... although he probably isn't well." Brennan grinned playfully, and said, "So, may I have my reward?" The man nodded, dumbstruck with awe, and ducked under the counter. Brennan heard a click, and the man emerged with a decently sized bag. "Here you go." He said, "As promised." Brennan nodded, satisfied with his reward, and calmly strolled out of the police station. The bag of Jewels was not heavy in Brennan's hand, although he could tell by throwing it from one hand to the other that it was a decent quantity of money. It would do, for now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] - Page 2 1zya1cx
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo]

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd October 2015, 4:38 pm

Brennan's Chaotic Blade scratched against the floor as he walked out of Beanstalk Village. He had to admit, he was going to miss this quaint little village, but he had things to do, people to see. Brennan grinned as the bag of Jewels bounced against his hip. He strolled slowly, slowly leaving behind the small village. A.I.R.C. chirped happily, "Time to go home!" Brennan grinned, and nodded, "We are indeed my little buddy!" A wide grin was plastered across his face as Brennan walked, and slowly, the leisurely stroll became a full out sprint, and Brennan bounded across the fields, running towards his home away from home, the Laughing Coffin guild hall. As he ran, Brennan's Chaotic Blade shimmered, and transformed into the Ancient Blades of Light and Darkness. However, the two blade had a dullness about them, and Brennan would not be able to use them anymore, not until the he sharpened the blades again. As he ran, Brennan sighed, he had forgotten how terribly inconvenient the Chaotic Blade could be. He didn't care though, he had won, and he had managed not to murder Kreddy Frueger!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] - Page 2 1zya1cx

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:11 am