Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo]

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] Empty Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo]

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 12:40 pm

Job Information:

Brennan slowly walked through Beanstalk Village, staring at the gigantic beanstalk that lied dead center. In his hand, he held a piece of parchment, all it said was Wanted Dead or Alive: Kreddy Frueger! Suspected Location: Underground Mine. An underground location was perfect for Brennan, it would allow him to use his earth magic to it's fullest extent. After only a few minutes of walking, he arrived at a small, shabby entrance to a mine shaft. He stepped inside, and was greeted with a steep incline, which, without even a second-long pause, turned into an earthen staircase. Brennan smiled at his feat, and slowly started walking down. Craftsmanship was almost nonexistent within the mine shaft, Brennan felt that the only thing keeping it from crashing down on him was his earth magic. After about a couple minutes of walking, Brennan reached a level floor, and started walking, hoping to reach some enemies soon. Brennan's golden eye glistened as he walked, he just wanted to get the reward and leave, he was starting to get really hungry.

---

Health: 100%
    Mana: 100%

Last edited by Skyllon on 10th October 2015, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] 1zya1cx
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] Empty Re: Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo]

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 12:59 pm

A.I.R.C. had been waddling beside Brennan this entire time, and suddenly chimed in, "This is boring!" And Brennan nodded, "'Tis indeed my little A.I.R.C., 'tis indeed." As they conversed, Brennan performed acrobatics with his swords. As soon as Brennan got bored on walking, he sheathed his swords and sat down on the floor, the earth underneath him rumbling, and he started moving, without actually... moving. A.I.R.C., unfortunately, was on this same patch of earth, and starting moving along with Skyllon. However, it lost it's balance, and the poor little Drone face-planted. Skyllon stopped as soon as he heard the sound, and stood up slowly, helping the struggling robot to it's feet. A.I.R.C. chirped sadly and mumbled, "Owie!" Then, out of nowhere, Brennan heard heard a screech, enemies were nearby. His golden eye glistened, and the earth began to rumble as Brennan got ready to fight. A.I.R.C. scrambled onto Brennan's shoulder, and blue holographic screens surrounded the small Drone. "Let's get ready to fight!" Brennan said happily, and A.I.R.C. chirped in response, "Let's go!" A grin was plastered on Brennan's face as he scanned the mine shaft for enemies.

---

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th October 2015, 12:59 pm

The member 'Skyllon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] NormalMonster Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] NormalMonster Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] WeakMonster
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 1:19 pm

Brennan glanced around the shaft, and found nothing, and then, A.I.R.C. groaned. "S-shutting d-do-down." The pink robot's lifeless body then fell from Brennan's shoulder, it had obviously shut down. Brennan started getting worried, but there wasn't enough time for him to start freaking out, as he started getting sleepy, and then he fell unconscious. But his dream... it wasn't his. At first, it was pitch black, and then A.I.R.C. showed up. He wasn't sure how the hell his robot had shown up in this person's dream, but he wasn't going to question it. He needed all the help he could get. "A.I.R.C.!" Skyllon yelled, and the little robot glanced over, wobbling over to him, and climbing up onto his shoulder. "This is scary!" The little robot chirped, and Skyllon nodded in agreement. Then, a forest appeared, a dark, black forest. It was horrifying, Skyllon was scared, and so was A.I.R.C., as it felt human emotions, to some extent. There were... strange beings flying through the forest, one of which flew towards Brennan, showing absolutely no mercy. Brennan held up his Ancient Sword of Darkness, hoping to block the Apparition.

---

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th October 2015, 1:19 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] Block
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 1:31 pm

The apparition seemed... almost scared of Brennan's sword, and froze, dissipating before it even hit him. Brennan sighed in relief, and sheathed his sword. Apparitions, however, were still flying through the underbrush in abundance, and Brennan was starting to get... absolutely horrified. The earth around him rumbled, but it wasn't voluntarily, it was more like an involuntary reflex. The apparitions flew around, making ominous noises, not your cheesy OoooooOoOOOOoooOOOoooooooo, it was more of a screeching noise, something that Brennan had never heard before, never in his life. Poor little A.I.R.C. struggled to stay on Brennan's shoulder as he ran through the forest, and once again, an Apparition flew at Brennan. This time, he had little time to react, so he just created a wall of earth, hoping that the Apparition wouldn't be able to pass through it. Brennan hoped with all his being, still terrified out of his wits. This was not what he had signed up for. Not. At. All. He just wanted to get this over with, he was really hungry. He was more than just really hungry, he felt like he was starving.

---

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th October 2015, 1:31 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 6:21 pm

It worked. The earth froze the apparition in it's tracks, and Brennan ran far enough for the Apparition to forget about him. He huffed and paused for a brief second, the earth behind him rumbling loudly. "That's it!" He yelled, extremely irritated, and a rumbling pillar of earth started to appear at his feet. It rose, and rose, and rose. Once he was about ten meters up, the pillar stopped rising. But it wasn't high enough. An Apparition rose up, and up, and up, and flew it Brennan. He was past his breaking point, so he decided to cast a spell, he just wanted to get this over with. A translucent brown circle appeared in front of his face, and, in less than a second, it became detailed, a small circle at it's middle. "Let's do this." He blew into the small circle, and black aura, full of black earth, flew towards the Apparition, at almost 45 miles per hour. Brennan just hoped that the Apparition would not be able to dodge his Earth God's Bellow, and clenched his fists, bracing for possible impact.

---

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th October 2015, 6:21 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 6:57 pm

The Earth God's Bellow ripped straight through the Apparition, somehow shredding the ghostly figure into thousands of pieces. Brennan smirked, and the pillar of earth slowly lowered itself down. A.I.R.C. chirped happily, as the spirits seemed to have calmed down, they seemed as though they were no longer hellbent on destroying Skyllon, and, on top of that, they seemed to be nearing the end of the forest. A.I.R.C. chirped happily, once again, and Skyllon grinned. "Woo hoo! Finally!" He slowly walked towards the edge of the forest, relishing the fact that the apparitions no longer wanted to destroy him. "Finally!" A.I.R.C. chirped happily, the little pink robot sitting on Brennan's shoulder rather contently. The little Drone then stood up, and hopped onto Brennan's head, tugging on his blue hair. Brennan chuckled happily, the robot was much too weak to actually hurt Brennan so he left it in peace, allowing it to tug on his hair. He continued to pace happily, unsheathing his swords and performing acrobatic maneuvers with them. After a few minutes, he got bored, and sheathed his swords, strolling happily.

---

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 7:20 pm

Brennan neared the edge of the forest, and exited, hoping to find light at the edge of the forest, but instead, he found nothing but darkness. He sighed, as did A.I.R.C., they were both disappointed, they just wanted to get out of the freaking dream. Brennan then heard a screeching noise, and sighed. He simply could not deal with more enemies. Nope. He was done. His left arm then shifted into black sand, and he pounded it into his right hand. "Let's get this over with." He flung his arm forward, and it stretched about 5 meters, and then flung it back to his side. He stood up, matting Sky's blue hair, and created three-hundred sixty degree circular panel of blue screens, ready to help Brennan fight. "I wanna go home!" It whined, poking the blue screens. Brennan sighed, and nodded in agreement his black sand arm shifting uncertainly. Brennan was not sure what to expect, another forest? A giant robot of exploding doom? An evil clone? He had no idea, all he could do was hope it was something he could handle.

---

Spells Cast:

Last edited by Skyllon on 10th October 2015, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th October 2015, 7:20 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] NormalMonster Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] Boss
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 7:34 pm

Another forest. Skyllon almost screamed, but slowly walked into the forest, it was just as horrifying as it was before. As soon as he stepped in, the trees seemed to want to kill him... A.I.R.C. sighed, "I don't want another scary forest! It's too scary!" Brennan sighed, "I do not want to deal with another goddamn forest. This. Sucks." Even the grass on the ground seemed to want to kill him, everything in this forest seemed like a murderous psychopath. A.I.R.C. made a strange whining sound, and fell on the ground, flat on it's face. "It's too scary!" It screamed, "I wanna go home!" Skyllon grimaced, "I'm really sorry buddy! We can't go home yet! But, if you help me kill these guys, we can go home real soon, I promise!" A.I.R.C. grumbled as Brennan picked him up and put him on his head. An Apparition then flew towards Skyllon, which he attempted to block with his sand arms. If he wasn't able to block these Apparitions, Brennan would be irritated, he had flawless blocked all of their attacks before.

---

Mana: 85% (Sand Body duration extended by one post)

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th October 2015, 7:34 pm

'Block Dice' :
    Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] FailedBlock
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 10th October 2015, 8:00 pm

A strange, shadowy man appeared in front of Brennan. He seemed to have extremely sharp knives as fingers, and most likely knew how to use them. A.I.R.C. had a blue screen in front of him, and stated, "That's him. We have to kill that guy! I really wanna go home! Please! I wanna go home!" Brennan nodded, he was going to get this guy, if not for the reward, for his poor little pink Drone, who just wanted to go home. "You got me stuck in this dream...!" Skyllon growled angrily, "So now I'm going to have to kill you!" His arm flew towards Frueger, and, somehow, probably because of pure luck, hit him square in the jaw. Krueger, however, was completely unphased, and dissipated, appearing behind Brennan, almost slitting his throat. However, Brennan dodged him, at the very last second, and kicked him square in the balls, but Krueger was still unphased, and dissipated, appearing approximately 10 meters away from Brennan. A.I.R.C. struggled to stay on Brennan's head, but ultimately succeeded in tapping the screens as he stayed on Brennan's head.

---

Health: 60%
    Mana: 85%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 11th October 2015, 7:47 am

The stupid bastard seemed unphased by everything Brennan threw at him. So, he decided it was time to bring out the big guns. He unsheathed his Ancient Sword of Darkness, and held it up in the air. The blade's gem started to glow fiercely, and suddenly, the area in a thirty meter radius was even blacker than it had been before. Brennan heard Frueger groan, and ran towards him, Krueger's vision would be obstructed, but Brennan's sure wasn't. The Ancient Blade sliced Krueger in half, and the dream dissipated. When Brennan opened his eyes, A.I.R.C. had already rebooted, and Kreddy Frueger was standing 10 meters away from Brennan, waiting for him to awaken. "At least he's chivalrous." Brennan muttered quietly as he stood up. "Now," He said, grinning rather happily, "Let's get to it!" A.I.R.C. chirped fiercely as Brennan grabbed it and put it on his head, the blue screens floating around it's face, showing all of the information about Frueger that A.I.R.C. had gathered, which wasn't much. "Let's get this over with!" It chirped, "I wanna go home!"

---

Health: 65%
    Mana: 85%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 12th October 2015, 3:38 pm

Brennan wasn't even going to use magic to beat the crap out of this guy, not yet anyway. The ground underneath Frueger's feet started to ripple, and Brennan created a song directly underneath his feet, but somehow, Frueger seamlessly dodged it. Brennan grimaced, this wasn't going to be as easy as he thought. "God Slayer's Secret Art..." He muttered quietly, "Blooming Sand Lotus." Suddenly, Brennan started to rise into the air, being supported by a pillar of black sand. Four intricate sand petals were then created at the top of the pillar. The petals then covered Skyllon, and just a second later, the Lotus burst. The four petals whizzed towards Frueger, and try as he might to block them, they are hit him, seriously bruising his right leg and left arm. Skyllon then hopped down from the pillar and smiled as Frueger struggled to run towards him, his speed seriously reduced because of the petals. However, he was still pretty fast, and managed to ever-so-slightly scratch Brennan's arm. "Damnit!" He muttered, clutching his arm. It was just a scratch, though, so Brennan shook it off and stared Frueger straight in the eye.

---

Health: 65%
    Mana: 75%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 12th October 2015, 3:50 pm

Brennan smirked, Frueger was clearly getting weaker. With his impaired speed, Brennan was sure he could keep up with Frueger, as he himself was faster than your average human being. Brennan dashed towards Frueger, dodging a stab, and another, and another. He sidestepped a roundhouse kick and grabbed Frueger's leg, dropping him to the ground. A.I.R.C. chirped in an arrogant kind of way, and Skyllon grinned, "I've got you now, you son of a gun!" Brennan pounded Frueger's left leg and dashed away, waiting to see Frueger's reaction. "Let's hope he isn't all that tough..." Brennan muttered to A.I.R.C., who chirped in agreement, "Yup! Let's hope he's just as weak as 'lil ol' me!" Skyllon chuckled and nodded, patting A.I.R.C. on the head. However, Frueger got up, pulling himself up from the ground slowly, "I'm going to kill you now." He growled angrily, adjusting his knives. Brennan whistled happily, "Well then, come at me!" A.I.R.C. chirped and mimicked Brennan, "Yeah! Come at me!" Frueger growled again, and started dashing at the pair, his eyes ablaze with anger.

---

Health: 70%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 12th October 2015, 4:09 pm

Frueger seemed to have regained much of his speed, and ran at Brennan, covering most of the area between them in about 2 seconds. "Not so fast." Brennan said with a grin, and an area with a ten meter radius around Brennan turned into black quicksand. Suddenly, Frueger slowed, the quicksand lowering his speed dramatically. It also started prickling his feet, dealing small amounts of damage. trennan grinned, "I wouldn't underestimate me anymore, Kreddy Bear." A taunting grin was plastered to his face, and Kreddy's eyes were full of death, it was clear that he wanted to kill Brennan, revive him, kill him again, gut him, and kill him another time. "Aww," Brennan said in a mocking tone, "Is Kreddy Bear having a little bit of trouble moving?" Frueger let out a cross between a growl and an enraged scream as he reached Skyllon. He lunged at Brennan, trying to cut open his stomach, and Brennan simply sidestepped. "Nice try." He mocked, smirking. The sand was still sucking at Frueger's feet, gradually dealing damage. Brennan smirked, this wasn't that hard.

---

Health: 75%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 13th October 2015, 5:27 pm

As Kreddy Frueger struggled to move towards Brennan, the sand disappeared, and Krueger began to dash towards Brennan, once again at normal speed. Brennan smiled happily as Krueger ran towards him, and as he was just about to stab Brennan's chest, Brennan dispersed into millions of grains, and reconstructed himself behind Krueger, tapping him in the back. Once Krueger turned around, Brennan punched him straight in the face, and ran back about 5 meters, wanting to gain some distance. Krueger was clearly annoyed, and dashed towards Brennan, scratching blindly with his claws, each of which Brennan easily dodged. "Someone's getting a little angry!" Brennan said in a sing songy voice, clearly irritating Kreddy Frueger. He growled, "I swear to god! I'm going to kill you!" Brennan snickered, Frueger was losing his cool, all was going according to plan. A.I.R.C. snickered very similarly to Brennan, "Yeah!" It chirped and said, "You are angry! Ha ha! You are angry!" Kreddy Frueger's eyes blazed angrily and he growled, dashing towards the pink artificial intelligence drone and it's blue-haired companion.

---

Health: 80%
    Mana: 65%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd October 2015, 2:30 pm

As Kreddy Frueger dashed towards Brennan Skyllon and A.I.R.C., he growled angrily, baring his teeth. Brennan simply smirked, and an earthen wall rose up, forcing Krueger to stop. Kreddy Frueger growled and broke through the wall with only his fist. Brennan's face scrunched up, and he gestured to A.I.R.C., "Combat Mode: Active." The Drone nodded as much as it's metal body would allow, and jumped into the air, glowing a bright turquoise color. An astonished look enveloped Kreddy Frueger's face as A.I.R.C. drew earth from the surroundings of the cave, becoming a glowing earth golem, with blue streaks of energy permeating from it. It roared, it's cheery personality gone. The golem smashed the wall, and roared once again. It stepped forwards, hurling it's giant hand down on Frueger, who just barely sidestepped. A.I.R.C. roared once again, and stomped, a tremor enveloping the room. Brennan didn't care whether or not A.I.R.C. actually hurt Frueger, he was using it as a distraction. As Frueger stepped backwards, barely avoiding a blow from A.I.R.C., Brennan forced the ground where Frueger was to jut upwards. This resulted in a sharp spike, which caught Frueger right in the knee, upon impact, a horrible cracking sound filled the cave.

---

Health: 85%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd October 2015, 3:08 pm

As the cracking sound filled the cave, Kreddy Frueger screamed in pain, landing on the ground in a crumpled up form, moaning. Skyllon smirked, he had clearly damaged the man, but Krueger forced himself up and limped towards Skyllon. Brennan sighed, he didn't want to kill the man, but risk of death would be necessary, in order to fully incapacitate Freddy Frueger. "Deactivate." Brennan said, waving his hand. With that single word, the earth surrounding A.I.R.C. crumbled to the ground, revealing the small pink metallic drone. It hobbled onto Brennan's shoulder, and Kreddy Frueger was till limping towards the pair. Brennan smirked, "Sorry Kreddy Bear, but you're not going to remember the next few minutes." He licked his lips and drew his Ancient Blade of Light and Ancient Blade of Darkness. He held one sword in each hand, and said, "Chaotic Form, Activate!" Both blades emitted a bright silver glow, and flew out of Brennan's hands, combining in the air. As the glow subsided, a two-handed sword flew into Brennan's hand. He grinned, "Bye, bye. Kreddy."

---

Health: 90%

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd October 2015, 3:17 pm

"Darkness Boom" Those were the words that would end this battle. Brennan raised his hands in the air, and the gem in the sword glowed fiercely. With that, the area was enveloped in blackness, and Brennan heard Kreddy's scream. The blackness faded, but the area was left in a black fog, which would deal damage to Kreddy Frueger as long as he was within the range of the spell, and it would also obstruct his vision. Brennan smirked, this battle was over, and Brennan was the victor. Not at all affected by the black fog, Brennan paced towards Kreddy's crumpled body and picked him up checking for a pulse. Honestly, Brennan didn't care whether Krueger was alive or dead, but the extra reward would be nice. He sat down in the cave, right outside the black fog, the Chaotic Blade on the ground next to him, and yawned, lying down. This had been exhilarating, but Brennan was exhausted, and he simply wanted to take a nap. While still lying down, he cracked his knuckles and sat up. He had been unable to sense Kreddy's pulse, but he checked again, just to make sure the man wasn't alive.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd October 2015, 3:17 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Wanted! Kreddy Frueger [Solo] Miss
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 22nd October 2015, 4:01 pm

He was alive! As little as Skyllon cared about killing his enemies, having the extra bonus of capturing Kreddy Frueger alive was great. He stood up, taking the critically injured Kreddy Frueger with him. Brennan Skyllon slowly paced out of the cave, which didn't take very long, as he had fallen asleep not too long after entering the mineshaft, which he had actually forgotten about. The mine-shaft had such poor craftsmanship that Brennan had taken it for a cave when he awoke. As he stepped into the air, he was greeted immediately with the giant beanstalk at the center of Beanstalk Village. Brennan grinned as he walked through the cheerly little village, searching for somewhere that he could turn in Kreddy Frueger's unconscious body. Brennan was slightly irritated that he was unable to find a Police Station, in the village, but he kept searching, the prospect of the award urging him onward. Brennan then noticed that the man's body was heavy, and this was not something he was used to, as the God Slayer commonly carried around a 50 pound robot on his shoulder.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:18 pm