Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sasha Martin's Secondary Magic Training (Private)

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

In Progress Re: Sasha Martin's Secondary Magic Training (Private)

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 3:51 pm

"You've grown quite attractive, Sasha dear. Much more than i would have thought coming from that degenerate we have tied up in the house." She spoke rather harshly and nonchalant  of a manner too. Gritting her teeth at the comment, Sasha tried to restrain herself from trying to attack her, since well it was her mother and the fact her gun was still inches from her skull. "Why.. Just tell me why..." She paused and stood up on her feet and starred with a killing intent almost at her. "Why come back here now, and for this? Why fucking bother!?" She stepped into the womans face, not caring for the gun she had in her hand. The woman pushed it into her ribs and held it there, though the bullheaded raven haired girl wasn't going to back off from her until she got the answer to her question. With a smile, she chuckled and shrugged. "Money, of course. That's all it's been from the start." The womans auburn hair slid down into her face. Taking her free hand, she reached up to push it aside when Sasha reached down and grabbed the gun and pulled down. A shot went off and soon the gun hit the ground and then lied on the floor. Miraculously, it missed both girls and they stood still, starring at one another. Firstly, was her mothers calm and relaxed self arms now folded and waiting patiently, while Sasha starred angrily, her hands balled up in fists as she was very frustrated, confused as well. Neither of them budged an inch, but men and women suited like government officials had come around from all sides, keeping their distance and simply waiting for orders. "Well? Are you going to give it up, or am I going to have to spank you like a disobediant child until you tell mommy where it is?" Her smirk vanished and a serious demeanor veiled the former calm gestured pose the woman had while Sasha remained quiet.

334 words 16/30

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 4:13 pm

"Can't do that." Was her only reply. She continued to stare angrily at her, but she simply angered her mother badly. "Then we'll let the pig go, and you give it to us." She tried to play a bit of a bargain for her. Seeing the safety of her father would prove to be a nice thing for her to see she would be kind enough. She smiled and held her arm up, showing the coin on the front of her morpher and chuckled. "Don't you hear? It's mine, and it won't be leaving ME any time soon." The woman took a step closer before Sasha had Requipped a weapon into her hand, and in doing so, her morpher activated. "IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!" Along with her blade being summoned to her side, her hair turned snow white, her dark eyes bright sky blue and her clothing becoming changed as well, though not through her requip. The eyes of all the people, her mother included had widened in the surprise of her transformation and took a fighting stance, ready to fight at a moments notice. All different elements had made the idea of picking off sections and being in a well off armor for it all harder as well, but she had the advantage still. Her sawtooth blade pointed at her mothers neck raised a well done leverage on the group, making her smirk as she waved them to move away. "Now, all of you. Back it up or I kill her. I'll say it once so DO IT!" She barked, pissed off now that she had come to resort to the idea of having to resort to this. "As I've said, mama. It's mine. My morpher cannot be removed at all, and I think the lacrima is the same way now. You won't simply 'get it' now. Now will I give you it what so ever. After all you've done to papa. You can fuck off."

326 words 17/30

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 4:36 pm

Even the change in Sasha's voice had thrown off the auburn haired woman. She found it to be very odd that all of this had come from some cheap looking bracelet, but now there was a lacrima infused with the bracelet and giving its power without Sasha even knowing. Her sword sparked with electricity every few seconds, and had it not been for the serious nature she bore on the surface, she would have shown more of a curious thought towards it. "Is.. This must be the lacrima.. Lightning, eh?" She smirked as the devious nature of her ideas struck her. The woman took a step back and the blade held to her neck dipped lower as Sasha sighed and rested the sword on her shoulder. "Fight me. Right now. JUST you and me. If you win, then I'll willingly go with you, and work under you as anything you want, from a servant to a hired killer. If I win, you get the fuck off this farm and don't ever come back. Deal?" The woman remained silent, arms crossed under her chest as she thought the deal over. Sure, he idea of the bet seemed dumb, but having a free worker for the rest of her life was just as securing for the time being as having someone whom could simply give her a fortune. "Instead. I'll just add you to the cost of the lacrima. I'll sell you off as a sex slave mage whom can serve an owner on and off the battlefield." Sasha's blood began to boil at her alternate deal. The idea she had come to FOR HER OWN DAUGHTER NONE THE LESS, had Sasha infuriated and the weapon rattling from her now out of control temper. "You are absolutely a disgrace to humanity. I'll kill you here and make sure to sleep REAL comfy tonight knowing you won't ever think that way about anyone else like that again." She readied the blade once more, never more ready to kill anything before in her life until this moment.

343 words 18/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 6:27 pm

The woman laughed at her remark, as if a big bluff used to hype her up rather than the threat of her life. The woman herself had requipped a pair of swords to her side and drew them, pointing them both toward Sasha before she had come to smirk. "So it's a bet! Oh I have a few clients who would just love to make you their toy. This should be fun." She tensed up in her legs and pounced. In the same moment Sasha had done the same, the three blades clashing together. The back and forth push for power began to slowly drift into the woman's favor, before in one fell push, Sasha pushed away the twin swords and swung in for a kick. The woman blocked it with her own, using the kick to regain balance herself before she taken a swing to the leg, possibly in an attempt to sever it. Sasha pushed off with one foot and landed about a foot or so back and skid to a stop before the woman seemed to ease her combat like pose and smirked. Sasha shared the moment of the test they both seemed to have wanted to take with one another, but if she had thought she was done, she'd be kidding herself in thinking so. "My, not bad little bunny. The Knights taught you well I see. Now lets see what happens when I try a little." She smirked and took her tensed stance once again as Sasha shrugged and nodded, chuckling at her comment. "Feel free. While your at it, you think of how bad it'll be when my single blades outdo your dual blades." She laughed a little at the taunting comments, waiting to see if she would strike a nerve, but the woman was very reserved. It was amazing to say the least that she had managed to do so, but in thinking so, every fuse has it's end, and she just had to keep it going long enough to get her there.

340 words 19/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 6:45 pm

This time, the woman made the first move and headed right for Sasha. She was pretty quick, but Sasha always had the upper hand in seeing things that most people would normally miss, even if normally she was quite air headed and childish sometimes. The snow white haired girl took a swing as a parrying counter, and struck blades with the woman, with a spark of electricity shooting randomly outward from the collision. The blades again clashed and held together pushing back and forth. Upon closer inspection, the blades of the older woman's had begun to crack. "Cornered, little bunny~" The air around the blades had begun to swirl and shot Sasha back, sliding onto the ground on her back. Blue metal pieces had rained onto the ground as the winds shattered her sword in one shot, but not before her own had snapped in half and the tips fell to the ground. Both girls swords vanished from their hands and Sasha hoped up to her feet and waited patiently for her to pick the next move. The woman had stood still, simply starring Sasha down in wait. "What exactly do I call you? Because mama isn't gonna ever happen. Not after what you've done to us all!" She blurted out angrily. The woman laughed a little and shrugged before shaking her head and sighing at her daughters blatently lack of respect for her, but she knew it was going to be a thing. "Tiffany. Tiffany Mart-" Before she could finish, she had jumped aside as a large metal axe had struck down next to her. The same sparking lightning had surrounded this weapon as well, and Sasha shot her head over, her face obviously showing how pissed off she had gotten. "Don't you finish that god damn statement! You are no longer apart of this family, you heartless demonic bitch!" She shouted, swinging once more towards her.

319 words 20/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 7:10 pm

Tiffany quickly reacted and ducked the swing and requipped a pair of spiked gauntlets. The gleam in her eyes that Sasha seen, looking under her arm made her decide instantly what to do. The fist shot quickly to her gut, and her body became enveloped in light. As the fist struck her body, Sasha winced in a bit of pain before she gave a half grinned face. The light quickly dimmed and a sky blue colored bunny suit donned her body. Her clothing completely replaced with the cuff links, bow tie, and icy blue bunny ears that came with it. Even the heels on her feet had matched it all. Quickly, Sasha grabbed her arm and stopped her weapons movement and swung it back around, ready to take off an arm right quick and in a hurry. Her arm entirely had stopped as a whole and when she turned around, shadows had caught the blade and then pulled so hard, it took the bunny suit wearing girl along with it, launching her several feet before it slammed her into the ground. She landed on top of her blade luckily, but she still felt all the pain of her head slamming on top of it. The shadows below her snapped the metal in half, though rolling off of the weapon had saved her from landing in a mess. Rubbing her head, she looked over and seen the limp, crushed vines and red plants growing from them and flailed around for a moment before she jumped up, angrily. "THEY FUCKED UP MY TOMATOES!" Sure, Sasha had become a vegan before and after she left the farm, but there was still the very annoyance with the fact that she had HATED when her family crops were destroyed, and now they were all dead meat... literally. NEW FERTILIZER EVEN! They never tried human corpse before, but it was supposed to make for a nice one. "You never did say I couldn't have outside interference, bunny~ Now they won't again, but consider that a warning that you don't forget when you make a bet. Cover your bases."

352 words 21/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 7:36 pm

Jumping up to feet, Sasha flicked her snow white hair behind her head and brushed off her bunny suit, looking around at all the remaining people. All of them had begun to get spells ready and looking at her. With a smirk, she motioned to them to try them, all at once to be exact and she chuckled, pushing her arms out as the vapor in the very air around her had formed a large moving snow globe. Spells were launched left, right, up, down, and straight ahead. With a sigh, she watched spells hit the snow globe and crash into it. Looking around, the couple leftover mages were of fire and lightning. She licked her lips looking at the lightning they had. it looked... oddly tasty. First, the fire mages launched small sized fireballs, which pierced the last of the shields durability, while the lightning mages there shot them straight for Sasha. Without actually thinking, she began to making a sucking motion, making the lightning collect and shoot around before it had becomed consumed into Sasha's mouth. She gulped it down and exhaled a breath of relief before she patted her stomach and rubbed it several times and giggled. "Thanks there. I was really hungry, but now I'm not. I feel fully charged now!" She chuckled and all of the people had starred in shock before some of them had ran off. Leaving few mages and her mother, Sasha took a couple steps forward before lightning had began to grow in visibility and speed in her hands, clapping them together and pulling them apart slowly, as if a magnetic force was pulling her hands together. In the mean time, she began to generate a large ball of electricity in her hands and grinned evilly as she readied to use this ball of lightning to attack someone. Just not yet.

310 words 22/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 8:07 pm

The remaining mages seemed to be stuck in place. They were oddly compelled and confused on how and why she had gotten this power, but they were just as confused as Sasha was. Sasha just decided to roll with the idea of what was already happening, but the leftovers afterward was something she would just have to pick up at a later time of course. For now, she would take what she got and she would let that be that for the time being. Once she got these pesky little pains in her ass out of the way, she would get to learning how to properly utilize whatever it was she was stuck with as well as of course being that she would need to know WHAT the object was so that she could do some research. Obviously being able to eat lightning and have it taste good, let alone being edible to begin with was frightening but incredibly useful as well. Having waited long enough, Sasha felt compelled to see just what this ball of lightning could do, and with one loud shout, she shot the ball of lightning out, shooting it out towards the area they were at. The ball traveled faster than she had expected it to, but the ball crashed right in front of the group and imploded almost. Kicking up loads of dirt that created a smokescreen and leaving a mystery in the air of what happened, a few leftover sparks shot around before it all was left to silence. The cloud of dirt had made it hard to see anyone, and the whole area was silent. Was it possible she had just completely knocked out or killed them all? She took single step before the sound of coughing made her pause. She waited for a moment and starred in wait of what would happen. She hadn't gotten another weapon ready yet. She wanted to wait what would come of the scene before she could plan what would happen next, but anything was possible.

339 words 23/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 8:25 pm

The suspense of what was behind curtain number one was overwhelming. As much as Sasha had wanted to charge in, the ides of coming to a trap was just as consuming an option. To be exact, she had thought that blocking it with a shield and using the sand to block her from seeing them prep a trap, then as she would go through it, capture her and win heir part of the bet, turning her into some trick turning warrior, or just some sex hungry object depending on who had gotten their hands on her for the most money. Then again, thats how anything involving auctions goes, so the premise working for people was thought to be the same really. Best case scenario, only about 1 of them would be up and weakened from the impact, making the fight much easier. Slowly, the clouds had begun to dissipate into nothing, but for now it left her was silhouettes of several bodies on their feet, some of them standing and wobbling. After a moment, they had dropped to the ground and left only 3 or four left standing. Sasha slowly took a step closer to the cloud, her worry of running into the woman being the trap she had thought of. Finally, the smoke cleared and left the woman standing there. Her face angered, teeth gritted and her clothes in slight tatters. The weapons she had on shattered and left her hands burnt, the skin colored a darker brown from the degree of burns and painful type of impact the shot had done to her, but the adrenaline in her must have been really strong to make her not only stand up, but want to keep fighting. If there was any doubt before if this was truly Sasha's mother or not, then this would prove it to be correct. Only Sasha would have this kind of determination and anger in her to wanna stay conscious after such a thing.

329 words 24/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 8:45 pm

Sasha smirked and looked at the woman, chuckling even as she had seen the kind of fire she never expected the woman to have. "Wow. If I had ever doubted you actually being my mother, this would be something that would convince me otherwise." The woman shouted like a banshee, requipping a large weapon to her hands and charging towards Sasha at a high rate of speed. Her brow arched at the sudden furious rage she had. It was more than she had ever seen anyone ever have at all, but this was good. It was what she wanted the entire time. She found the thing that makes this woman tick; damaging her skin. She grinned and requipped herself a large blade and swung it around, gripping both sections of her weapon with one hand each and waited. They collided once more and the struggle had gotten harder and more serious. Sasha felt compelled to begin enjoying the serious fight. It was finally getting to be fun! Something inside her was making her giddy and overly excited for the fun of this. She was albeit squealing with the joy of having the chance to have a serious battle where she could die without being in fear of dying for once. The battle loving grin never left Sasha's face as they fought over who had the overwhelming strength, but in the end, it all ended with Sasha pushing out again, almost without a challenge and swinging the blade with great speed and power, knocking around Tiffany's with almost no fight back. When Sasha had gotten onto a roll, she was like a fighting demon with no end until the end was drawn for her. She had never found the restraint on her own, and today she'd go all out and end anyone and everyone in her way! Anyone that dare try to stomp on her dreams, her goals, her family, her land, ANYTHING!

325 words 25/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 9:02 pm

The white haired girl began to laugh and her grin continue to show as the woman's over angered body began to take a toll on her. The onslaught that Sasha had given had begun to become a big build up of adrenaline and anger poured into the biggest amount of fuel for her excitement. She dashed in almost at blinding speed and swung her sword up and crashed into the blade and sent a chunk into the air. She spun around and surprised the woman with a second swing. She came down and bright it down onto her shoulder and cleanly cut through it, taking off the arm with the blood smearing onto the blade as it rubbed against her body. Tiffany let out a shriek of pain as she stumbled back and held her severed limbs open, gaping hole. Several suited people ran out as fast as they can and covered her, picking up the arm and several escorting her back to the van by the exit of the farm. Down the road from that was a fork in the road. The left had taken people towards the rest of Fiore, while the right had taken people towards Cedar to be able to take the ferry or simply visit the town. The fact of where the land had been was rather convenient and well placed for it's business. And more so, being near a port town had been a smarter idea because of the fact that rainfall was practically always a thing, so a drought was highly unlikely. "You little bitch! I swear I'll get you back, even if it means I get to all you love and cherish! They'll all die!" She shouted, screaming passed the people carrying her away. Sasha sighed and starred with the killing intent of a samurai. Someone who would kill without mercy and not give a single care about and raised her blade high up as spacial energy charged in it.

328 words 26/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 9:16 pm

The spacial energy began to slowly build up around the blade as it hunt high into the air. She watched the group carrying off her mother and she cackled like her mental state had shattered, slamming the blade into the ground. A large crescent shaped spacial energy shot at the group, crashing into them and exploding them outward into a spread. tiffany flew and hit the ground, acting like a rock skipping on the surface of the water for a moment before she had rolled to a stop and laid on the ground. The rest of the people had been separated out in various directions, some able to get up, while others weren't able to at all. Slowly, the white haired bunny girl began to slowly walk toward the group. She was breathing a little heavy, her mana dropping bit by bit, but ever bit of it was worth it. her Peridot suit had begun to get cloaked into a dark purple, amethyst color. As well as the rest of her suit, she began to feel the refreshed feeling of her momentum building up and she vanished quickly. Looking around, Tiffany had tried to find out where Sasha was, but had no idea where she was. "Yooooo hoooo~~~" Sasha playfully called out, reaching down and yanking the woman up by her hair and holding her close. "Oh come on mama~ Can't keep up with little bunny?~ Tee hee!~" She tossed the woman up, letting her attempt to get back onto her feet. Quickly, a flash of lightning had swung up with Sasha's hand, making a claw like shape and cracking her in the jaw and sending her a few inches into the air. In a split second, the mentally broken mage jumped and spun around, landing a strong kick into Tiffany's gut and sending her flying back at a high rate of speed.

313 words 27/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 9:30 pm

"COME BACK AND PLAY, MAMA!" She sprung over in almost an instant, keeping up with the speed she had sent Tiffany flying, slamming her gut first into the ground and skidding to a stop as she turned her body to face the crowd. "And for my next trick! I'll make someone's head.. DISAPPEAR!" She darted off and passed the woman with a high rate of speed and swung her blade with such a speed, only the light of the sun reflecting off the metal had been seen in motion. She stopped dead in her tracks, the weapon in the end of the swing before one man began to choke for roughly a couple seconds and his head plopped off his body, his body hitting the ground. Turning around, her blade rested onto her left shoulder, she hummed happily as she had looked right at Tiffany. The auburn haired woman starred, scared now of what has simply happened in less than a few minutes of meeting her and what she did to have that side of her daughter happen... and how she could make it hers. "Sasha, dear. Listen to mama now. This is controllable. Calm down now, alright?" She paused as Sasha had continued to walk close to her, acting as though she hadn't heard her at all. "W-W-Who's mama's little precious bunny? A-Aren't you m-my little baby bun- AHH!" She flinched and stopped as a large blade lunged at her and stopped as it hit the ground next to her. Opening her eyes, Sasha was inches from her face, knelt down to be right in her face and patted the girl on the head and giggling like a child. "I'm papa's little bunny. You're nothing. Laughing Coffin, Papa, my friends? See Tiffy, you don't have shit anymore. You're a dried up loser. I'll make sure you get enough time to think it over in hell, okay? How's that sound!?"

328 words 28/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 9:41 pm

She bounced up onto her feet and giggled like a little kid and spun around, letting out a "Weeeee!~" sound as she had basked in her insanity. "AND! If this is controllable, then I'll get it under control! But for now, this fun I'm having, it won't stop! THIS IS ONE CARNIVAL RIDE THAT'LL NEVER END! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She cackled like an evil genius and walked over to an unconscious body, inspecting his unconscious body for a moment while she debated on killing him or not. Smirking, she was ready in deciding on his judgment and readied herself to end him and make him another example of what to do when you threaten something close to Sasha. From someone who not long ago was afraid of violence, someone who couldn't stand it turning into some maniacal blood thirsty warrior was fine with her. She'd take it! It's what she needed! the courage to be able to fight off anyone, to FINALLY be able to solve her problems and to give her the confidence she needed to kill without feeling that same fright she had towards the sight of needless bloodshed. Whether she could stop it or not and control it didn't matter! She had it in her, it was there! That alone was a candle of motivation and of the goal seeker she was to use this as a tool. A tool to use to climb the mountain of obstacles she needed to get though the problems she had, and though the road from here would be hard, she would suffer through any bit of pain and torture she had to if it meant the means of her goals. If they could be done, then Sasha could feel that she would be perfectly content with anything she could do. This alone was the start she was looking for, and she would never let Tiffany stop her from using it to her advantage.

321 words 29/30

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Character Sheet

Post by Gisen Ceostra 12th October 2015, 9:56 pm

Finally, the moment came to give Tiffany the proof that she would surely not let her live. She turned away from the person she had thought to kill and turned to her. She smiled and walked towards her, skipping every so often like a little girl and stopping about a foot away from her and looking down. The auburn haired victim was now crying! Sasha pointed and laughed a little at the sight of the tears and shook her head as the laughter turned into little chuckles and shrugged. "Is wittwe Tiffy cwying?~ Dat's so cyoot~" She taunted, waving Memento around as she had a toy figurine. "Oh well!~" She raised the weapon up, ready to swing, when a hand reached up and grabbed onto the sword, while the other wrapped around Sasha's body and hugged her in. "One time chance, leave and don't 'cha come back, or I let 'er go." A familiar, country themed voice called out. Sasha froze for a moment, her face frozen with surprise as her mind was a mess to control her feelings. She didn't know what to think or do, but she didn't even notice Tiffany stumbling and limping her way toward the van near the road and being pulled inside by a few remaining people and taking off without a second to think. "B-But.. p-papa... Y-You.." A tear slipped down her cheek before her requips all left her body and hand, becoming a small figure with teal colored hair, tears slipping down and hugging onto the man as she began to cry into his chest. "Why papa, why!? A-After all she said and did!" She shouted, the other arm being wrapped around her while she cried continuously, remaining silent while he comforted her. "I don't really know, Sasha... I.. Just couldn't let you do it. Now, let it all out."

308 words 30/30

[exit]

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 13th October 2015, 10:22 am

Approved

Sasha Martin's Secondary Magic Training (Private) - Page 2 S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:49 pm