Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower, Round 2

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

The Rarest Flower, Round 2 Empty The Rarest Flower, Round 2

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 9th October 2015, 6:56 pm

Job: The Rarest Flower:

Seikatsu was roaming about aimlessly, attempting to make sense of the events of the priory event not so long ago. Several shops, buildings, and bodies littered the ground. Some bodies moved ever so often as the screams of pain was heard emanating from them, some gave only the sound of life's greatest song as they lay dead on the pavement. The mage stood among the wreckage, his chest bare as he began feeling the impact of imbalance on this world. A woman came close to him with a small white box that had a red cross on it and grabbed him by the hand. She began pulling him away, having to use force as the large man was engulfed at the destruction that a single woman had caused. Seikatsu turned to the woman, having realized finally that he was being touched by something. "I-I'm sorry, how can I help you miss?" he said in a distraught voice. "You're chest." she said, gesturing to the exposed torso of the man. Seikatsu was littered with cuts, bruises, and scrapes from the fight he'd had with the light dragon slayer. He touched his hand to it, remembering the will of his pet wyvern as she performed her final act in the world. 'Release your hatred, forgive yourself, and find your own path my master. Learn to love, and allow your friends to hold you as I once did...' the words echoed in his head despite the wyvern having passed the day before. "Very well..." Seikatsu said in a soft voice and followed the woman.

He was seated on a pile of rubble as the woman began wrapping the bandages around him. They served no healing purposes, but would act as a valuable piece of clothing for the time being. Seikatsu looked at his combat trousers, they were the type you'd see at kendo practice except they were nearly shredded at the bottom, and he wore no shoes. Around his waste, still mostly intact if you excused the few torn bits, was a white sash with dust on it. In the distance, Seikatsu over heard a conversation between another mage and the owner of a local flower shop about her needing a rare flower. Seikatsu knew the girl wasn't here while the fighting happened, so she most likely arrive today, possibly a few hours ago.

The Rarest Flower, Round 2 Empty Re: The Rarest Flower, Round 2

Post by Guest 10th October 2015, 5:55 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer

The smell of death in the air was violent, and almost made Izayuki want to vomit. She would think that after her many ordeals in the past that she would be use to it.... nope. Azalea was with her, so that was comforting. It seemed like the battle was over, but there were so many wounded and so many casualties. She did not know what the once-happy town of Magnolia went through, but it sure was a sight to see. The young mage could only hope that her teammate was doing okay.

The Team Kvasir girls of Black Rose had chosen to do this job together, having picked up the flier at the Guild Hall. It did not seem too hard, and Izayuki knew how to navigate forests easier than anyone. They were her true home in a way, and she always felt most comfortable in one.... even if the woods where they were supposed to go was labeled the 'spooky' forest. Was it just silly human superstition? Or were other things at work? Either way, it was not going to faze her. Understanding the job and description of the flower, Iza turned to the younger girl, forcing a subtle confident grin amidst the trauma all around. "You ready to go?"

Location;; Magnolia
    Muse;; Good
    Word Count;; 211
    OOC;;
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Experience : 0

Post by Azalea Antiope 14th October 2015, 6:03 pm

Azalea would stand as close as possible to Iza as she could. This place was in a saddening state in her eyes but it was also uncomfortable. It made her nervous and the smell was quite unsettling. It almost seemed to scare her just a bit. Azalea had never been around so much destruction before. So, she would hold on to her "Big Sis'" shirt, as they spoke to the client. Her Brown eyes wandered forgetting that she was supposed to listen for the description of the flower.

When Iza spoke to the brown haired girl, Azalea would snap her head in Iza's direction giving her all the attention. "Uhh.. well.. I.. wasn't listening. What does the flower look like again? I'm sorry," Azalea would say with a nervous expression and a soft voice. She didn't like this place. She wanted to leave as soon as possible. Maybe paying attention would have been best. If she had done so, the two may be on their way and the girl wouldn't have to worry about this place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Rarest Flower, Round 2 What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 14th October 2015, 6:23 pm

The day transitioned to a cool sunset, casting a warm orange light over Magnolia. Had the town not smelled of death, pain, and suffering, Seikatsu would take time to enjoy this light. Had he not just lost the only true family he'd ever had, he would enjoy the sun setting with her. Had he not been wounded so severely, he would openly walk up to the two girls and offer his assistance in obtaining the flower, as he'd traversed the path before. However, such was not the case. Knowing his limits, Seikatsu remained seated as the bandages worked to stop the bleeding. It was for the best that he limited interacting with the living, as he was still trying to coupe with the loss he'd just suffered. Seikatsu remembered the first time he'd met her... the time when she hatched from an egg was lost to him as he wasn't around for it, but when the creature first greeted him, knowing he was the owner was the fondest memory he held. The mage held some resentment over the living who still had their companions, but he felt no desire to kill them. For now, Seikatsu would focus on protecting his fellow humans, and such he would act as the guardian angel for the two younger looking girls.

MP: 114%

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can Store up to 50% more MP
    Legendary/Strong (+) bonus +10% Base MP

Last edited by Niyol on 24th November 2015, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 15th October 2015, 8:50 am

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer

From the description of the flower and the rough drawing that had been shown to Izayuki, she had a fairly clear idea of what it looked like. However, she did not blame the younger girl for being distracted. The atmosphere of the town was quite traumatizing as it was. She was used to such things, and far worse, but she doubted Azalea had been exposed to much, fortunately. Hopyfully, the flower they had to retrieve would be enough to help at least a few people in the wounded city of Magnolia.

Retaining her confident smile for her little sister despite the nauseous feeling she had from the smell, Iza generated a simple illusion just for the small girl who would be the only one to see it. Holding out the palm her her hand, she held a beautiful white flower which seemed to somehow bring a spark of life even with the unreal appearance of it. Closing her hand, the illusion disappeared, but hopefully Aza understood. "There we go- just keep your eyes out for that while we're in the woods," the young mage said cheerfully, hoping to somehow calm her more timid sister's spirits. As such, she also avoided the words 'spooky'. It was the name of the woods, but Iza honestly guessed it was just labeled from superstition. "The forest is a while away, and I don't plan on having us walk forever. So make a choice- pick any large flying animal you've ever wanted to ride, even if it isn't real~"

Location;; Magnolia
    Muse;; 10/10
    Word Count;; 255
    OOC;;
    Azalea Antiope
    Azalea Antiope

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Experience : 0

Post by Azalea Antiope 23rd November 2015, 7:18 pm

Her brown eyes looked nervously on the face of her older sibling. She didn't seem toons this atmosphere much,which was a bit surprising to Azalea. What had Iza seen that she never told Azalea? The thought would be interrupted by a small white flower popping up in the middle of the pink haired girl's hand. Brown eyes would stare at the flower in awe. How did Iza do that? Azalea wondered if she would be able to do that? She wanted to make things like that. Then, it disappeared behind Iza's closed fist. Brown eyes widened in amazement. "Wow! That's so cool. I remember now," Azalea would say with a grin. Of course she would remember that. How could she not? Then, Iza would ask a question that stumped the poor younger child. 'Any animal? And a large animal... That can fly,' Azalea would think to herself. 'A bird? A Dragon? Hmmm... I got it!' the child would continue to think to herself. She would then say in a rather loud voice, "A pegasus!" Azalea had always loved Pegasus in stories. They were very pretty and they were flying horses! What's better than that?!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Rarest Flower, Round 2 What_you_see_is_exactly_what_you_re_gonna_get___by_blairxm-d96hsl7
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 24th November 2015, 7:55 pm

'What is your malfunction?' Altsoba, the demon of war asked Seikatsu in a condescending tone using a telepathic bond between her and her vessel. 'Pardon?' Niyol responded, his tone sounding somewhat irritated. 'Your old self would simply walk up, bloody as hell and say you're tagging along. Now you're sitting on your ass, planning to stay in the shadows!?' she replied, specifying her distaste in his approach. 'I've lost a lot of blood. I've lost my only friend. And I've witnessed over a thousand souls traversing to the netherworld over the course of a single day. Pardon me, wench, if I desire to take a more passive role.' Seikatsu said, his heart aching from his loss; the final words, the last wish Lisa gave still ringing in his mind. "Forgive yourself..." he said softly, knowing his life deserves no reprieve, and even the chastisement of the masses would be a graceful punishment compared to what he believed he deserved. He glanced over, checking to see if the two girls had left as of yet, only to see them still talking. Seikatsu turned his head back to the ground, watching as some of his blood fell down the rubble he was sitting on, and formed a small pool around his feet. The girl doing his bandages quickly unwrapped his set, and replaced it with a slightly thicker gauze to try and control his bleeding. "Why are you wasting materials on me?" Seikatsu asked her, knowing she'd only give an obvious answer. "Because you're alive." she said, confirming his suspicion on the mundane reply. "And why do you wish to keep me as such?" he asked. "Because there's too many supplies, and not enough living to use it on." she said, cleverly knowing that answer would be more acceptable for Seikatsu than the truth. Seikatsu accepted the answer, but looked solemnly at the floor while tuning his ears to listen in on the other two mages.

HP: 50/300
    MP: 116/150

Effects:
    +2% MP Regen
    Can store up to 50% more MP
    Legendary(+)/Strong(+) +10% base MP

Last edited by Niyol on 22nd December 2015, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 22nd December 2015, 2:01 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Black Rose ♦ C Rank

Izayuki grinned and nodded as Azalea made her decision. A pegasus? A winged horse? It had been a while since the bakedanuki had attempted a transformation as such. Leaping a half-meter or so into the air, she gracefully and effortlessly shapeshifted into a beautiful, medium-sized, white horse with elegant bird-like wings. She allowed her little sister to climb on by crouching down and once Aza was secure, she would take off in a swift and smooth flight.

The two girls would reach the Spooky Forest rather quickly, in less than an hour. Izayuki herself had no awareness of the man who was stalking them, and thus cared little. By the time they would reach the woods, the atmosphere would change some. A gloomy air, an eerie chill in the space all around, and shadows cast by almost everything around, even the ominous sky. Now their job would really begin. She personally was not scared in the least, having been in similar wooded areas before. Aza, on the other hand... she could not say, but could assume. Shifting back, Iza would play a hand reassuringly on the girl's head and give her a warm smile.

Location;;
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 194
    OOC;; Apologies for the long wait. I forgot about this thread some. I hope you all don't mind me moving them along a bit in this post.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:04 am